Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lazy Cat

11,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

Noticing a lone unsure student, he walked over to him. Leo noted the boy carrying his things, also noted that the boy looked fairly young. He smiled reassuringly at the boy.

"Well hello there young one!" Leo exclaimed cheerfully.

"I am Léolin D'Aramitz. You may call me Leo though. I am your ever wonderful, literature teacher." He made a graceful bow towards the student.

"I see that you have your things still with you. Orientation is about to start, so you'll have to take your things in with you. Unless of course you want to just find your dorm room. But don't ask me where they are. I have a hard time finding my own way. The only reason I was able to find the auditorium is because I practiced my steps from my quarters, to the main hall, and finally here.. Although...."

Trailing off....Leo thought of how he would get back to his quarters. Gasping, he realized he had no idea where his quarters were.

"Oh well...I'm sure to find my way again...I just have to remember where I came from. Well anyway, if you have any questions whatsoever, don't hesitate to ask the headmistress. She is the headmistress after all, she should know everything about this academy. I'm just a poor, French literature teacher." Leo smiled again at the boy.

With: Felix
Mood: Cheerful, but uncertain of whereabouts.

Slayer Cat III
User Image

ғєℓɪӿ σ'cσииσя

╠═══════════════════════════════╣

CAUTION: Unstable Environment!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Felix watched as the male teacher - now by the name of Léolin D'Aramitz - talked, telling him everything he didn't take full attention to. The only main parts of Orientation, headmistress, and the teacher teaching French Literature were what he listened to. Then, without thinking, Felix just stood there, looking at the teacher with a pause.
"Oh! I'm Felix..." Felix said, snapping out of his zone; blushing afterwards as he then continued to talk. "I'm just going to head to my dorm and possibly come back... If I don't get lost that is..." Felix let off a laugh but realised it was too much and shut his mouth. Idiot, he thought to himself.
Realising he had paused for a while once again, Felix looked over towards buildings he thought was the housing of the dorm rooms. As he went off, the sound of his suitcase was the only thing he could hear as he mindlessly put one foot in front of the other.
When he reached the room, he got inside and placed everything down at the empty bed. Seeing other furniture, he sighed, hoping he had the room to himself.
Flopping onto the bed, he just laid there until someone came.

With: N/A

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OOC:

Zaggnita

Lazy Cat

11,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Waffles! 25
(( Where'd everyone go? ))

Quick Reply

Submit