Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Autobiographer

9,425 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
If we did not have each other

★·.·´¯`·.·★ ƑĮŇĹÃЎ ĞĮŘĹŜ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

First day at a new school, no big deal. Not for Octavia anyways. She tugged her shirt down a little, just to cover her belly button more and glanced around with her golden eyes until it caught her attention. Octavia stopped dead in her tracks as she watched a blur of pink go right past her. Shaking her head, she began to rub her temple and just rolled her eyes. ”Really? Going to start this already huh? she asked with a raised eyebrow. It is way too early for this... it is not even nine. she thought to herself with a heavy sigh.

Olivia stopped her cartwheeling once she was back on her feet and turned to look at her twin. Her right hip was tilted to the side, and her right hand rested upon the spot. She stuck her tongue out and winked. ”When did you stop having fun with me Octavia? You used to join me all the time in cartwheeling everywhere we go,” Olivia claimed. She was often times confused by her sister. She remembered long before Octavia became serious about being a fashion designer that her twin had been more focused on her gymnastics.

Octavia just clicked her tongue in a tsking sound. Her head looked away from Olivia, and over to a set of trees. ”When I learned that cartwheels are best saved for the balance beam, and that I love my sewing machine and making my own clothes. Now will you walk like a regular human being. Or else I'm going to make you carry all your stuff by hand,” she threatened. There were two bags of bedding, four suitcases of clothes, and two totes full of room decorations floating behind Octavia's head. It was easier than having to carry everything they had. I am ready to get things done here, and to start checking out some of the guys in this place. she thought, knowing good and well that Olivia could hear it. One thing the girls enjoyed doing together still, was checking out guys. It had become their favorite pastime when they turned sixteen.

Who we are with: Each other
Where we are at: Outside
What we are feeling: Annoyed and nervous
What we are wearing: Olivia Octavia

Life would be a bore.

User Image

Wealthy Foe

9,675 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Student Kempers, Hugo Placement test" A monotone voice spoke as Hugo stepped into a room, his footsteps echoed as he walked into the center of the room and sat down, and began to meditate. He hated these test, his father was making him take a training class, and he had to take a test each month so Hugo's father could see if Hugo was getting stronger.

Behind a one way mirror Hugo's father leaned into the other man in the room, Hugo's teacher. "I thought I told him to stop that habit, anyways turn up the A.I to ten, I want to see what my son is capable of " The teacher nodded as he turned up a dial on a control panel, and looked at Hugo through the mirror, the boy was still, a kimono draped over his shoulders. "Don't you think you're pushing him too far, Hanz?" The teacher had concern for Hugo in his voice. Hugo's father, Hanz, turned to the man, "Hugo is my son, and I will do with him as I want Now start the damn test." Hanz's voice boomed as the teacher started the test.

*BUZZ* "Commence test." Four Cyborgs walked out of the walls, wires, and tubes still attached to their arms, but still Hugo was still.

The bots all ran at Hugo with blinding speed, the largest going for the first strike, sending a small dagger towards Hugo's head, The boy quickly moved his head as the blade caught the shoulder of his kimono cutting a hole in it, Hugo's eyes quickly opened as the large one came in again for a kick to his back, Hugo took a deep breath and pointed a finger at the bot sending a small blast at him sending his back.

As quickly as Hugo shot he first one back a second one ran towards him ready to blind side him on the right, Hugo fell to his back and spun on the ground his legs in the air, Small blades of energy on his legs, the blades caught the second bot as Hugo wrapped his legs around the bot's neck and pulling himself into the air, Hugo smiled sending a second larger Cero at the bot sending to into the wall, it's eyes dimming as it broke from the blast.

Hugo landed on the ground seemingly off balance the last two bots tried to take advantage of this, but that was that Hugo wanted he fought with the movement of a drunk person, all ways off balance. The bot went to sweep his left foot as the other one went to kick Hugo in the side. As the first one went for his leg Hugo lifted the leg up into the air, and grabbed a dagger throwing it into the bot's head.

Hugo didn't have much time to react to the second attack, he back flipped over the bot's head and at the top when Hugo was over the bot's head he sent the second dagger into the bot's head. Landing Hugo bowed, and looked at where the mirror, and his father was and bowed before dusting off his kimono, and leaving. Hanz's mouth was wide open as Hugo left he was amazed at what his son was doing.

Hugo returned to his dorm, his roommate should still be asleep, so he walked into the kitchen and began to cook, he needed to calm down after his fight, it felt nice to be fighting again, but it also felt wrong to him, Hugo didn't know what to think.

Hugo plated a large breakfast, and walked towards his roommate's room. "Yo, Ronnie wake up I made food." Hugo's voice was calm, and semi sensual.

the Esper walked into the bathroom, he was covered in dirt, and sweat from the test, Hugo freshened up throwing his shirt into the laundry, leaving only his bare chest, and untied kimono exposing his tattoos. Hugo walked back to the kitchen and began to clean the kitchen

User Image

jerassic

Dicksquisite's Husband

Tipsy Genius

User ImageUser Image
Seventeen___ ↘↘ Dhampir___ Shay

"Hush little baby don't say a word;

And never mind that noise you heard.

It's just the beast under your bed
In your closet in your head."

The night had quickly turned into day as the sounds of giant wings fluttering to a close and a pair of black shoes tapped against pavement only to stop just short of a very large gate. That was the only sound that filled a very tired woman with white hair ears as she stretched out the rest of her muscles, and yawned a bit. A sigh escaped the fanged mouth of a very tired eighteen year old dhampir who went by the name of Shay-Lee Ray Cross. ‘So this is the Academy?’ The woman with red eyes, that were now starting to sting a little,thought as she examined the building from a far. She had been flying all night in order to get there, and honestly she thought the place would be bigger. If not bigger, at least more extravagant. ‘I guess it could be worse.’ She thought to herself before picking up the only luggage she brought, which was a measly black backpack full of clothes and books, and made her way onto the school grounds.

Upon touching the actual grounds, Shay pulled out her red cellphone and dialed the only number in it, her fathers. Ring, ring, ring! The phone rang only three times before going to an automated voice message. To which was highly disappointing to hear, but it was to be expected considering it was her fathers technical night time. She clicked the phone shut not bothering to leave a message. Shay placed the phone back into the side pocket of her backpack since her black dress didn’t contain pockets. She then took the sunglasses that were holding back her bangs and placed them over her eyes and gave the place a closer look as she slowly made her way to where the dorms were.

Up close the main building was big. It had several rooms, and wonderful grounds, but it lacked the sense of dark comfort that the abandoned shamble of the cove back home gave her. Though she knew she would have to live with it for her father's sake. It would be disappointing to him if she had just did what her gut told her to do, which was to fly back home the moment she gazed upon the Academy’s gates. As she came up on the dorm building she sighed and scratched the back of her head not sure if there were different buildings for each dorm or if they were all grouped into one. With a shrug to herself though she made her way in and down the halls.

‘Co-ed room number four.’
                                                                            The short dhampire thought to herself as she began counting doors only to stop in front of where she was going. She stood out in front of the door just glaring at it for a good five minutes pondering on whether or not she should knock. ‘What if he is asleep?’ That was the first thought that she had, but then disregarded it because she was certain her male roommate would have to be used to sleeping through a door opening. However her next thought was one that kept her standing there prolonging the meeting if he was even there. ‘What if he was naked?’ That wouldn't be a very good first meeting. In fact it would be pretty awkward if she was to just walk in and him be there just as nude as the day he was birthed. The thought made her shudder as Shay raised her dainty hand and knocked, and in her ever so cool voice spoke. “Hello? Is anyone in there?” Her voice echoed through the air as she stood and waited to see if there was to be a response to her knocking.

Vince_H8

Romantic Gawker

x
x

User Image

@
                                      __________________________________________
                                      ___________________________________________
                                      ____________________________Y O U CAME ALONG ONE DAY, & REARRANGED M Y LIFE
                                      _________________________YOU'RE M O R E TO ME THAN I KNOW H O W TO SAY
                                      _____________________________ _________________

┏━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
                                                There were already voices coming from the hallways. Dammit, I'm running late. The day had already begun, people were already socializing, and they were doing it without him! But, there was no joining, not yet. One blue and one red eye, blinked up into the mirror, a few droplet's still clung to the reflective surface from the morning shower. Those two different coloured eyes looked down at the contact lens case sitting on the bathroom counter. One red contact was still resting inside the container. Chase Emmett Forrest sighed impatiently. He was having a hard time putting the last contact in. It didn't help that he was kind of in a hurry.

After a few more minutes of struggling the contact was finally in place, and two matching crimson eyes stared back in the mirror. He quickly glanced at his freshly dyed, and still wet, hair. The shade was darker than he'd expected, but was hoping it would look lighter once it was dry.

Chase quickly dried his hair and got dressed, then before he stepped out the door he made one last stop in front of his full length mirror. He spent a lot of time in front of mirrors. He was wearing black jeans with white detailed stitching and a black and grey striped sweater with a white belt over top of his shirt. His hair was now dry and resembled the colour the box dye had promised. Chase stepped into his black skate shoes and started towards the door.

He stopped mid-motion with his hand reaching for the door handle when someone on the other side knocked. And an unfamiliar voice called out. He quickly stepped forward pressing himself into the door and blinking into the peep-hole.

Damn, I forgot, he focused on the white haired girl standing outside his room, silently cursing himself for forgetting that he was getting a new roommate today. He wanted to pace the room but knew he didn't have the luxury of time and at any moment the girl could just unlock the door herself and walk right in. Chase took a deep breath and stepped back from the door. He unlocked it, with a click and opened the door just enough so that he could fill the space.

"Hello," he said with a toothy grin, still standing in the doorway, no indication that he was going to move, what's the password? He did a once over of the girl hesitating on her hair, unsure if he should call it blonde or white. And those eyes, the eyes he tried so very hard to attain from a box, they were so beautiful it almost insulted his sad attempt at replicating them.

"You must be my new roommate," Chase assumed, his gaze landing on the black backpack slung over her shoulders, "Shay-lee was it?" He'd memorized her name, so it wasn't really a question, "I'm Chase. He didn't offer her a hand to shake. He had a thing about touching people, it's could be an electrifying experience.

°xxx°xxx°

W H E R E co-ed room four W I T H shay-lee
                                                _________________________O O C - - - -

User Image
                                                Magically Dicklicious

Blessed Vampire

User Image
User Image

†...Hirono Narusawa...†

"To protect those you love your hands will be stained with blood"

User Image

Where: Outside
Talking to whom: Olivia and Octavia
Form: Human
Thoughts: I cant...breath... and it probably looks like im a total idiot right now... so long my perfect academy life...

User Image

User ImageHi there to myself~! Right now, I’m going to this awesome place called school or academy or whatever. Granny said it was a place for making friends and learning new things so im very very VERY exci--- oops… better contain that… Granny did say I can’t be too excited infront of humans since they’ll find my real self rather uncommon.” Hiro was riding his way towards the stop closest to the school entrance which was “hmm… how far was it again? Oh yeah right 10 kilometers away from the main road” Hiro couldn’t help but feel enormously excitement since he was technically very new to places called schools, a totally newbie and a freshmen. Hiro’s fox ears were threatening to pop out as soon as the bus had come to a stop but luckily the young fox was attentive enough and scooped his large coffin sized bag off the bus floor and ran out of the open doors at lightning speed so none of the passengers were able to notice anything uncommon. ”okay time for a personality check” Hiro laughed.

“Hmm… where should I start? White hair, blue eyes, aged 15… a sharp sense of smell added with a big appetite for food… I’m one unstoppable dude~! Well if only I didn’t have such a heavy luggage… I could get there faster…” With little time on the road, the boy finally found himself standing in front of the school gates “FINISH~!” the fox was filled with a sense of achievement as seen in his victory pose of success. Though it seemed embarrassing to look at but this was Hiro we’re talking about so it’s practically natural for him “hmm… 30 minutes…. Ouch quite the lousy record~ Oh well… better get to my dorm… this thing is getting heavy” With that settled Hiro walked off most of the way to his dormitory but found something a bit odd. Hiro’s sense of smell was telling him to stay alert due to the crushing stench of unusual things in the air that soon faded after a while “just now… nah~! Can’t be… theres no way that this place could smell like the forest I was in…” Hiro was probably taking this the wrong way since he was clueless about the school being an academy for many unusual people.

“double-ganger?” was the first thing that popped up his mind as soon as he caught a glimpse of the twins that passed by his view“Hey?” the fox grinned as he ran towards them waving a hand to call their attention and yes… Hiro just automatically called out since it was his nature to find comrades or at least a pack. Guess starting with two people is also a fine start although that would be until Hiro suddenly stubbles from a rock that was sticking out amongst the sand.

It was only seconds until he found himself lying flat on the ground with the coffin like case weighing him even more down. Well it was to be expected since the coffin did contain a life sized statue of an inari fox similarly seen in temples. Who knows why the boy was carrying that all the way to the academy but who cares it’s his life “he-help?”

User Image

Peaches Sophia Reid

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
gaia_nitemareleft Shi Carpere_ gaia_nitemareright
gaia_nitemareleft ~The next Grim Reaper~ _ gaia_nitemareright
Locations; School gates::With; No one::Mood; Happy
((OOC: First post! Had to put in a lot of filler just to remind myself what I wanted to do for this guy, phew! Welp, he's ready to be interacted with if you want to!))

_______As the figure descended, the four wings beat quicker, until the feet touched down on the ground, with the 'clack' of a staff and 'thump' of a suitcase shortly following. The figure hunched over, as black mist emanated from the wings and cloak, until what remained was Shi Cerpere, candidate for being Grim Reaper, standing there in front of the school with a faded black trench coat and black hair swept behind him, looking up with white eyes at this place he would be calling his school. It was hard enough to leave his clan's land, with the elder reapers reluctant to let a Grim Reaper candidate out with a possibility of being erased, with the other 12 clans training their candidates for the time. Of course once they heard of this place, they were easier to persuade. Shi himself didn't want to be here very much, and would rather be out in a human city, much like his 'siblings'.

_______While they didn't reproduce like humans, Reapers and their family are connected in much the same way. Born into clans which would perform in specific areas of the world, Reapers were connected to each other rather than separate beings without social connections. While Shi wasn't exactly the most talkative of his siblings, he was just as curious about cultures. Since Reapers were connected to regular humans, the similarities were striking, considering they changed from their origins. In the oldest tales, the Grim Reaper was simply a normal man who performed extreme curses and witchcraft until he himself was a monster. Of course none of the Reapers believed it, nor did they like the thought of being from the humans, who were looked down by all but the newest Reapers.

_______Shi shook his head as he realized all he was thinking on was the lectures given by his elders over the past three years. He intended to take advantage of this as best he can, and that meant he had to start. So with a new goal in mind, he gave himself a smirk, picked up his suitcase and twirled his staff in hand before it shrunk considerably in size, and slid it into its holster on his back. He started moving his feet in the direction of the school, ready for this new 'life' as all humans loved to call it.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Feline Autobiographer

9,425 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100

Octavia was hook armed with her twin by the time they had reached the dormitory building. In the past, they had always shared a room, not wanting to be a part from one another. However, their parents had insisted that they finally get over that fact and share a room with someone they did not know. ”Okay Olivia, now promise, whoever you are rooming with, don't embarrass them too much. Mama and Daddy have arranged for us to be in the co-eds, so you will be rooming with a guy,” she advised. She was always trying to help her sister out when she felt the need.

Olivia smirked lightly when she listened to her sister and rolled her big blue eyes. She opened her mouth to get ready to speak when she first heard the word hey, and stopped when the word help hit her ears. She raised an eyebrow and looked around the hall some, trying to find the source of the sound. ”Did ya hear that Octavia?” she asked curiously before she finally saw the large bag squashing someone on the floor. 'Oh my gosh, help him Octavia!' she shot straight into her sister's brain.

Octavia stopped in her tracks with Olivia and followed where her sister was looking. This was going to be all too easy. She rolled her eyes and without even a word or moving a muscle, Octavia had the large bag floating in mid air, and beside the guy it had landed on. ”If you want to prevent stuff like that from happening, bring smaller luggage, or find someone who can move stuff with their minds,” she advised. She was not into the game of helping anyone besides her sister when using her powers. Not unless she could find someway that she could gain from it.

Who we are with: Each other and Hirono
Where we are at: In the hallway
What we are feeling: Confused

Life would be a bore.

User Image

Ninetalesroxy

Beloved Lover

8,375 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image
User Image
                                                  User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A buzzing rang through some beautifully peach colored ears as golden hair draped down parts of the bed. Soft fur brushed against the matching feet as they jerked from the tickle up word. A high pitched yawn came from a cute little dog. Stumbling forward, he fell a bit onto the floor and shook it off, his tags clinging together. He stretched as his tail wagging walking over to a tiny box with papers in it. This was his potty box and he knew after a long night he needed to use it. Once that was done he walked over to the long curtains and pulled them back. Hissing came from the sheets and quick movement to cover the beautiful woman’s face. The sun was bright and shinning. Her hand, with nails painted like the beautiful sky above, hit the alarm clock slightly hard and a growled mumble came from under the sheets.

“Okay Apollo I’m up…I’m up” The woman groaned getting up. Being a woman named after the lovely goddess of the night, Nyx, she loved the night and didn’t like the day all the much. She kicked back her sheets as her dog, Apollo, began eating his breakfast. She wiggled and brushed out her hair lightly. She had showered the night before and her sleepy eyes kept closing. She got up and then finally stumbled forward to her closet. It didn’t take her long till she had tucked her shirt into her skirt and grabbed the matching vest. She began to button them up the side and let her eyes narrow as it went over her chest. She was a very blessed women with a nice figure to boot but mainly her chest was very attractive (and large). She began to continue to get her things together as Apollo hopped back on her bed. “Nu uh! You know you’re coming with me today. Get up and don’t sleep..”

She glared at the dog and he huffed laying down watching her as she combed her long hair. She wiggled a bit her skirt swaying from side to side as she sat back down to get her shoes on. She buckled them and stood up almost falling at first. “Whoa…I haven’t been wearing heels for a while. Oh well. I’ll be fine!” She smiled picking up her backpack of books and looked to Apollo. “Come on you twirp! Let’s get going.” He barked at her and hopped down by her side. Nyx put her dragon necklace on and her matching bracelets and headed out of her teacher dorm room. She was excited and ready for the new students and to see some she had seen for a while. The twenty-four year old happily walked with Apollo following right by her. Her heels clicked on the floor as she reached the outside. Apollo, being happy outside now, barked and began to go about two feet in front of her as she followed. Her class room was already set up so she had time to relax and explore to see what new students were to come to her class. Even an oracle won’t always see who is to be here, especially unless asked by someone else. A smile on her rose lips, her hair bounced and flowed as she walked, and excitement around her.

❀ ⊰ LOCATION Walking around campusxxxxx❀ ⊰ COMPANY Apolloxxxxx❀ ⊰ MOOD & THOUGHTS Can the sun ever not be so damn bright?

iceXXXXXXnderstatement.XXXXookXXabulous!
                                                  User Image
User ImageUser Image

Blessed Vampire

User Image
User Image

†...Hirono Narusawa...†

"To protect those you love your hands will be stained with blood"

User Image

Where: Hallway
Talking to whom: Olivia and Octavia
Form: Human
Thoughts: I CAN STILL LIVE~!!! Thank Inari im still alive T^T~!!!

User Image

User Image At that moment , Hiro was probably trying to breath-in any oxygen he can get but considering that his nose and mouth were flat dead on the floor… all he could do was let his face turn almost a purple blue color. Just a few more seconds and he would have probably been a corpse if it weren’t for the help he received “I thought I was gonna be a goner” He gasped with his right hand by his neck, trying to take in as much air as he could the moment the weight has been lifted from his back, allowing his face to regains its natural color “T-thanks…you guys saved me back the--?” he paused after hearing the soft thud of this briefcase beside him “huh? No person…” Hiro tried to look around, trying to find whoever it was that took his baggage off of him but no masculine being around which leads to one explanation “it was a GHOST~!!!!!” he screamed with his hands up in the air while facing the briefcase of which he owns. Looks like Hiro has finally flipped his lid, amongst the fear was his fox ears and twin tails appearing in his human form. It took him a while to realize that the females were still in the area so regained himself from the shock and quickly stood up

”If you want to prevent stuff like that from happening, bring smaller luggage, or find someone who can move stuff with their minds,”

“oh… umm… sorry I’ll try to lessen my stuff next time…and… you guys never saw that, okay” he coughed with an embarrassed face before reverting back to his cheerful self “a-anyway… thanks lots for the help… I really appreciate it so so SO much, wouldn’t know what I’d do if it were just me…” Hiro expressed himself by rapidly shaking the hands of both girls as a form of gratitude. If it was his previous self he would have thanked them the usual canine way which was licking a person’s hand or face but thanks to his foster grandmothers lectures he was able to lessen his actions into a more formal form.

The boys tails continued to wag to and fro as he stood a few steps back with ears perked up. Honestly, Hiro was already reaching his limit of restraint from tackling the two girls into a hug since he was very much thankful nevertheless but one must know his limits. “I almost forgot… my name’s Hirono but you guys can call me Hiro, thank you once again for saving me… and im very sorry for the trouble" Hiro apologized with his head bowed down with tails and ears down as a form of feeling sorry. Slowly lifting his head, he asked “um… are you guys heading to the dorms? Maybe we can all go together? You know the more the merrier, right…?” Staring a bit more Hiro was able to notice that they were almost the same height though it seems like the girls were an inch taller than him. It was a bit degrading but no need to complain he was still young so there’s a chance that he can still grow taller.

User Image

Peaches Sophia Reid

Angelic Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

Mood: Mischievous
In the company of: No one

In a school of supernatural beings, it probably wasn't unusual for a pink-haired girl to be perched upon a tree, her stocking-clad legs swinging underneath her as her disinterested gaze swept across the grounds. But Kimiko didn't know what was and wasn't unusual around here. She had only just arrived the day before and there weren't many students then. But now, they were flowing in by the numbers and what better spot to observe their habits than on the branch of a tall tree, hidden by its thick foliage? She'd only be seen if one had a particularly keen eye or decided to stand beneath the tree and directly looked up. It was a perfect vantage point.

Kimiko tried guessing 'what' they truly were, but it wasn't easy. They were all mostly in their human forms, though some decided to revert to their true natures as soon as they were in the safety of the campus; tails, scales, wings, webbed feet...nearly all manner of characteristics popped out. An absent-minded smile graced her lips when for the first time, she felt like she wouldn't have to hide anymore. It really was tiring to move from city to city, always hiding their true natures, never getting too close to any humans for fear of them finding out. She vaguely wondered what city her parents were habituating now. I'll call them later, she made a mental note to herself, feeling too lazy to do it just then.

This is getting boring... She looked around the grounds, wondering if she should get down and socialize. The thought made her a bit uncomfortable but she couldn't just sit by either. Casting her gaze to the gates where all manner of people were arriving, a thought sprung to her mind.

"Hey, who threw that?!" a random student cried as he felt something wet hit his back. He looked down to find...a snowball. "Snow?" he asked aloud, looking confused as he stared up at the clear skies. He was even more baffled to find that the ground had somehow turned into ice and people started slipping and grabbing each other to keep themselves steady.

Kimiko could barely contain her laughter. Now this is fun...

Feline Autobiographer

9,425 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100

Octavia was caught off guard by the suddenness in which the boy began shaking her hand. Her golden eyes wide open she glanced over at her sister. ”We are actually almost at our dorms really... just these two right past this door,” she said with out blinking. It was true, they were already standing outside the door for co-ed room one, two and three were just a couple doors over. 'Olivia... what do I do? I am so not used to stuff like this happening to me,' she thought, knowing full and well that her twin would be picking up that very thought. She loved that her sister could not only read her mind, but easily transfer her own thoughts to others. It was something they used frequently on their parents when they were giving them the silent treatment.

Olivia was not nearly as thrown off her game as Octavia was, then again that was something that rarely happened to her. She adjusted the Pikachu bag she had on her shoulder a bit more, and shook hands with the strange boy. ”I'm Olivia, this is my sister Octavia. While finding someone who can use their minds to move stuff might not be too easy, I do agree you may want to pack lighter for next semester. You may scare off a room mate with that big a bag. And if you are insistent on that big a bag, see if you can find something with wheels to move it easier,” she suggested. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a pack of strawberry flavored gum. She pulled a stick for herself, and a second one, offering it out to the boy. ”Here, have a piece,” she said with a light smile. She opened the wrapper on her own piece, and stuck it in her mouth before she began to chew it. 'Chill out Octavia, just be polite,'she told her sister in silent thought. She did not even bother to look at her sister. She was trying to be hospitable.

Who we are with: Each other & Hiro
Where we are at: Outside our dorms
What we are feeling: Octavia is freaked and Olivia feels normal

Life would be a bore.

User Image

Ninetalesroxy

Angelic Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

The Biology teacher's morning had not started out the way he had planned it to. He had been up all night deciding the coursework for the new term, having evaded it all throughout summer, and had thus woken up later than usual. However, just because he woke up late, didn't mean he would skip out on his morning jog. Eric liked being in shape, and that was the only time of the day when he could relax by himself.

Eric was starting to slightly regret his decision, however. Clad in navy blue shorts and a black t-shirt, the young man looked more like a college student than a teacher and was receiving quite a number of stares from the student body as he jogged through the grounds. The students who knew him were rather surprised to find their usually serious teacher dressed in casual clothes and running about. Eric was hardly ever seen outside of the classroom in anything other than formal attire. The school didn't have any rule that dictated that the teachers be dressed formally, but he preferred keeping his relationships with the students strictly business.

Even during his time as a student in the Academy he had always maintained a polite attitude with everyone...more for their own good than for himself. Back then, he didn't have much control over his powers, and he couldn't always tell if people genuinely liked him or if it was because he had unconsciously manipulated them into doing so. And even if he had gained more control over his abilities now, his previous habits were hard to let go of. Besides, it was better being cautious than have a flock of fangirls or boys chasing after him anyway.

As he was finishing up his jog, he neared the teacher's dorm building to see a familiar face walking out of it. He raised his arm to catch her attention as he jogged up to her, the smile on his face dimming a little when he noticed her companion. "Morning, Luna," he greeted her warmly after he caught his breath. "Apollo," he added curtly, frowning down at the dog by her feet. He never really liked dogs.

Mood: I'm alright.
                      In the company of: The beautiful Luna and her mangy mutt

Pegasus Melodic Harmony

Dangerous Sex Symbol

5,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageTracer hung just outside the gates of the school, felling people brush past him as he stood in one place. Sure, it was rude of him to be doing this, but he still needed to collect himself before walking onto school grounds. Sure, he's been going here the past two years, and sure it's much better than going to the school in his town, having to deal with people pulling his hair and his flowers, but it was still scary. Especially with the fact that he couldn't run home to his parents at the first sign of trouble. He squeezed his eyes shut as a person told him to move as they shoved past him, but he couldn't. He held onto his backpack straps for dear life, then retreated to a more empty area to sit and breathe. He sat for a bit, just focusing on the thoughts in his own mind.

After a bit of that, he stood again, swallowed a lump in his throat, closed his eyes, and walked with the crowd, into the school. Here's to the third year...

As he walked, he calmed down, and he was about to open his eyes, when suddenly the grass beneath him turned to ice. His eyes snapped open as he began to loose balance, and he threw his arms open, accendentally hitting someone as he did so. But before he could apologize, someone fell onto him, knocking them both to the ground.

When the second person tried standing again, Tracer began crawling away, tears stinging his eyes and a sob stuck in his throat. Please don't cry please don't cry please don't cry in front of all these people on your first day!
==============================================================================================================================================================================
Athusa was sunbathing, smiling quietly to herself as she listened to the beach. There were seagulls, dolphins, the waves splashing on the sand, a loud buzzing noise-

Athusa's eyes snapped open as she was torn from her dream. She sighed and sat up, looking around her room as she yawned. She closed her eyes again, wishing she could dream of the beach all day... But she can't. She stretched and pulled herself from bed, stumbling over to the closet and rummaging around in it for a bit before pulling out a simple dress. She changed, brushed her hair, fed her fish, she did all the boring morning stuff that regular people do.

But as she stared into the water shining in the fish tank, she stopped. She knew something was missing, she just didn't know what it was.

Oh well.

She put the fish food away and wandered out of the teacher's dorm for some food for herself, nodding a greeting to the two teachers that hung by the entrance as she left.
User Image

Beloved Lover

8,375 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Beta Critic 0
User Image
User Image
                                                  User Image

The golden haired Greek was turn fast on the heel of her shoe to see Eric, another teacher there. What was funny was they were very close, more like siblings if you will. Many years ago, when Nyx had made her way onto the streets of London she was living in a box on an alley. Granted it was rough because she always had to hide from the men in the town. A cute little blonde teen wasn’t really the best thing to be on the streets in London. It was the professor that took her in that saved her that day. A man had cornered her in the alley she lived and was about to preform something most men look down upon. His hand had reached for her loose top and then his hand was jerked away by another man’s. This other man threw him into a dumpster and glared a glare that was colder than ice. He then turned to the scared girl and smiled a kind gentlemen’s smile. “Mi’lady, would you like some real food?” Even for a girl at the age of sixteen, she could tell he wasn’t going to hurt her. Happily she went with him and was taken very good care of. Once they reached his home at The Academy, she met Eric. He was nineteen and she was almost scared of him at first. It was only natural at the time being as she had only ever lived alone.

Her rose lips cracked into a bigger smile as she saw Eric and she waved back as he approached. Apollo barked happily and once Eric was before them rubbed against his leg. Nyx knew Eric didn’t really like her cute puppy but Apollo really loved him and her. “Good morning Eric! I see you are out for your morning run.” She smiled her dark chocolate eyes meeting his. She watched Apollo and heard Eric’s tone when addressing him. “Oh come now Eric. You know he really likes you. Would it kill ya to pet him? Even my students enjoy petting him. That and he is great for tests.” She snickered having used her pooch to walk around and see if anyone was using any form of cheating. He even caught a few and would bark at them.

Nyx wiggled a bit still waking up as she watched Apollo come back to her and sit. She looked to Eric and smirked. “Excited for the new students and returning ones? Or are you still gonna be mister serious? Nyx poked him in the side, giggling. This was a great start to a beautiful day.

❀ ⊰ LOCATION Walking around campusxxxxx❀ ⊰ COMPANY Apollo & Ericxxxxx❀ ⊰ MOOD & THOUGHTS Can the sun ever not be so damn bright?

iceXXXXXXnderstatement.XXXXookXXabulous!
                                                  User Image
User ImageUser Image

ViridianHue

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out