Welcome to Gaia! ::

↘↘duck░░░░░░░░░░duck░░░░░░ducky░░░░ducky░░duckyducky
postlayoutbyducky my lips areMOVING
postlayoutbyducky but all i hear is the alcoholTALKING
User Image
duckydarling↘↘ a little more drinking and a little less thinking, that'll work for me tonight
FERREALZ! mang, y u highlighting my shiz?═════════════════════════════════════════╝
FERREALZ! mang, y u highlighting my shiz?i'll take one shot for my pain and one drink for my sorrow. i'll get messed up today, then be okay tomorrow.
FERREALZ! mang, y u highlighting my shiz?i'll take one shot for my pain and one drink for my sorrow. i'll get messed up today, then be okay tomorrow.

goosecaboosexxSHUT UP! !xxxwith those liquor store blues
postlayoutdesignedforgoosecaboosenostealing---don't preach with your self-righteous views.

forgoosecaboosexxx` ☠xxL. LAINE AINSWORTH ↙↙
layoutdesignedforgoosecaboose-----☆★☆xx▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

"It's not fun when she chases off every person that tries to get close to me." It was sad, but it was true. Reira seemed to pride herself on being able to deny Laine the pleasure of having company. Suddenly, a grumbling sound coming from what seemed like Allegra's direction drew Laine's attention, his discolored eyes peering at her with curiosity. He wasn't going to judge her for being hungry. Maybe she was a voracious eater, much like his sister? The raven haired male chuckled lightly, shaking his head and beginning to tread forward, the luggage following closely behind him. They had finally begun to move towards the dorm area without any interruptions from horny teenage boys or vain demons, but there was that annoying buzz rearing it's ugly head once more, traveling throughout his system at incredible speeds.

Don't get your panties in a bunch, Lainie.

Laine narrowed his eyes in spite as the thought rang through his skull. Honestly, what was her problem? She was never going to speed up the process of his death the way she was acting. He could only hope that his sister would realize that and finally leave him be. All he wanted was to die peacefully. Once again, he found himself lost in thought, barely noticing that Allegra was beginning to display some...strange behavior. When he had finally noticed, the pinkette had already dropped her bag and was now staring at him. And then, there it was. Crunch. Laine's face contorted in a visible grimace as the familiar sound of bones breaking rang in his ear, accompanied with a shrill cry that pierced the air. Almost instantly, the luggage floating around Laine fell to the ground in a series of thumps, his concentration completely interrupted. He drew in a sharp breath, the sudden intake of oxygen stinging his lungs as he rushed to the fallen Allegra's side, staring down at her with wide eyes.

"What's wrong?" he fretted, speaking much faster than he intended to due to panic. Did she have some kind of weird osteoporosis? Again, Laine winced as the sound of fracturing bone echoed in the immediate area. There was no way a normal person's body was supposed to contort that way. His multi-colored gaze met Allegra's pale green one, a look of worry taking it's place upon Laine's features. "I'm not going to run. You've seriously got issues if you think I'm going to just leave you like this." He wasn't about to just up and run away because Allegra asked him too. He didn't care about his safety enough to do that. Instead, he began to focus his thoughts, shooting them out like daggers aimed at a certain Crossroad Demon -- quick and sharp, in rapid succession to make sure that she couldn't ignore all of them. 'Reira. I need you to tell me how to deal with this. Sorry for interrupting your quality time but you can resume doing the horizontal tango or whatever it is you're doing after you help me out.'

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                      [ writer's comments ] Nothing but Goose and her chesticles.

User Image
when the room starts spinnin' and we start sinnin'.
i begin to realize: you look better when i'm drunk.

Greedy Fatcat

User Image
WAIT WHY IS THIS HERE? OH s**t.
▂▃▅▆█xxxz a c h xxxx "Ⓕ Ⓛ Ⓘ Ⓟ Ⓟ Ⓨ" xxxx ℓ a w r e n c exxx█▆▅▃▂
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Lets go down now
Into the darkness of your thoughts
Hurry up now, we're waiting for us to fall

(I fall to pieces now) I fall to pieces now
A broken mirror
(I fall to pieces) in your life

The silence in black and white
Falling forward as she walks towards the light

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
User ImageUser Image

Flippy smiled, nodding, or more, grinned and twitched as he started to walk forward. "I wouldn't really say live. But then, there's no point in trying to figure out what else I could say." The blade was now stowed away in his jacket. He kept his right eye forward as the other one was covered by his beret. "Such a sudden change saddens me, one second i'm on the lines of battle and the next thing I know, I'm at this academy, 'That' idiot doesn't know how to work at all, his mind is frail, his body weak, his sense to kill, reduced to nothing but mere screaming." The man bit on his lip, causing it to bleed a little, "It really, really, saddens me..." The man stopped for a sec, then continued moving on ahead. "He was no soldier, he was no person, he was just a shell, well, I guess 'we're' the perfect shell..." Letting out a laugh as he scratch his neck a bit. "The perfect shell for eachother." The man knew very well that his mind and 'his' mind worked differently, they 'are' two different people, but at the same time, they are also the same.

Arriving at the old wooded building. The man smiled, gesturing Reira to walk in first, before stepping in himself, the building was surely an old place, but it was still a bar, and bars always attract customers no matter which. "Have a seat." The man said grinning as he patted the seat infront of him. "I'll be joining you in a bit..." He said quietly walking out of the building and wandering behind it. Taking his knife out of his jacket he took a stab at himself in the stomach, the wound was indeed pretty deep, but there was no blood, no, 'mess' the man sighed, his beret falling off his head revealing his left eye which went from a bright yellow from earlier to darkening into a dark greenish mess. "Man, oh, man, you want to take it back huh?" The man shook his head as he slipped his beret back on, over his left eye. Walking back into the bar, and greeting Reira. "Terribly sorry about that, had to take care of something..." He smirked sitting down infront of her also laughing a bit, "Now, what brings 'you' to the Academy, Miss Reira?"

Cat

10,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
xxxxi don't want love, what i want is something else
duckydarlin┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
duckydarlingduckyxxbaby i - want - youxxxxto WANT mexx!
duckydarlingduckyxxbaby i - want - youxxxxto NEED mexx!

User Image

Post Layout by Ducky Darling════════════════════════════════════════╗
Ducky Post Layoutsi can feed your addiction
duckyduckyduckyxxx` ☠xxR - R - REIRA AINSWORTH ↙↙
layoutdesignedbyduckydarling-----xx██████████████████████████
If you steal my shiz, you die.xxThis time, this timeduckyduckyI could be just your type of high
If you steal my shiz, you die.xxThis time, this timeduckyduckyI could give you what you like
You will die a very violent death if you steal this!━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Oh? Is that so?"

Reira smirked up at him, curious as to what he meant. He didn't live here? Maybe he meant that he lived in the prison of his mind? Ah, she wouldn't know. The appeal of madness was the unpredictable nature that accompanied it. The demon fell quiet as she listened to Flippy's explanation, her eyes briefly flicking towards his mouth as the taint of sanguine leaked forth in small beads from the torn flesh. Just like before, she found her mouth watering. Swallowing the excess saliva, Reira tore her eyes away and brought her free hand up, tracing her fingertips across the contours of her bottom lip in thought. He had already tasted her blood. She couldn't help but to be curious as to what his tasted like. "But we wouldn't have met each other if it wasn't for this change in scenery!" the obsidian haired one chimed, her graceful motions carrying her forward into the old wooden building that they had just arrived at. With a kind of elegance, Reira spun in a half circle to face him, allowing herself to fall into the seat that he had gestured to. Her eyes followed Flippy until he was out of her sight, her fingers seeking preoccupation along the scratched surface of the bar. Without him there to think she was strange, she let her eyes fall shut, a whole new image filling her senses.

That pink haired girl, crumpled on the ground with her bones twisted and broken, bidding Laine to run. And Laine, assuring her that he was going to help. A cruel smile twitched at the corners of Reira's lips as she brought her hand up, resting her chin in the palm of her hand. She could feel her brother's frantic thoughts stabbing at her conscious, vying for her attention. "You're on your own for this one," she whispered. "I'm busy." With that, Reira closed the link again, her attention turning towards the door as Flippy stepped in again and took a seat across from her. Vivid eyes immediately fell towards his abdomen, sweeping across the wound with what seemed to be admiration. There was no trace of crimson spilling forth from the yawning injury. It was a peculiar sight, but she wasn't the type to press such matters. Instead of inquiring about it, Reira focused her eyes upon the olive-haired male's rugged yet handsome features, beginning to twirl one of her various black curls between her fingers.

"My brother brought me here," she explained calmly, pausing briefly to inspect the ends of her hair. "Well, I suppose he's not actually my brother, as I am not actually his sister. I simply wear the costume of his sister's persona. The real Reira is dead." The Epsilion smirked, pulling the curl downwards before she released it, letting it bounce back into place. "He saved my life by signing away his own. Basically, you can say that I am bound to serve him until he dies." Casually, she shrugged her shoulders, continuing to play with the voluptuous curl. "It's only natural that I would follow him here." Again, she paused, a strange expression darkening her normally smug one. "I am what you would call...a parasite, no?" The word left her lips completely entwined with bitterness, her eyes narrowing in distaste. That was how Reira viewed herself.

You will die a very violent death if you steal this!━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Ducky Darling was here with cookies![ ducky's ooc ]

Brasil es #1 huehuehue↘↘
i want you to hear my confession,xx xxi want to be your obsession.

User Image

Dicksquisite's Husband

Tipsy Genius

R e i g n___ it's pronounced ___R a i n.
User Image

Take one opportunity, demonstrate chaos.
______________________ ↘↘
_____________ theblindVampire • 16
______________________ Vampire 」 「 Blue 」 「 Short 」 「 Pale
______________________ ↙↙
_______STORYBOARDONE xxx xXXx
______________________call me Reign
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxVampire 】 【 17 】 【 October 31stx

__Reign stretched unable to get comfortable with being inside, and grabbed a sapphire blue umbrella only to take it to the door and open it outside. After it was open she raised it and then walked underneath it. She hoped that no one was near her that could get hit by the umbrella, only to be clarified that there was because someone shouted the very words,"HEY WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING!" Reign rolled her blue eyes at them, and continued to walk taking deep useless breaths. To her it was so annoying when she wanted to take walks, especially since she herself couldn't see anything. Not that anyone would have noticed she couldn't see just by looking at her. Reigns eyes were a naturally iridescent shade of blue that moved in the direction of noise like a normal person's or creatures eyes would do, however, if one would pay special attention to how slow she walked and how unsteady she was it would be plainly clear that there was something different.

She made away from the dorms, and sighed a bit at the other people who told her to watch out then others questioning why it was suddenly so cold. Not wanting to anger anyone else around her she closed her umbrella,and started tapping it to the ground. Reign hit something hard, and by hit I mean it caused her to hit her leg against the object. 'Ouch.' The girl thought to herself only to reach out her hand to make out what she had bumped into. When her cold delicate fingers made contact with the object it felt of a shoe. One of her blue eyebrows raised, and she bit her lip slightly in questioning what a shoe would be doing at that level above the ground. That's when her cheeks flushed blue noticing that it was a person(Victor) either way,and that the person had to be laying on something. "Sorry, I didn't mean to bump you." She stated in a dull dead sounding voice while looking straight ahead of her withdrawing her hand from his shoe slightly embarrassed.

Greedy Fatcat

User Image
Lets go down now

A broken mirror

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
User ImageUser Image

The man smiled, and held out his hand towards her. "You could, be a parasite if you wanted to, wouldn't change a single thing today. He's still your brother until the day you don't call him that." Pulling his hand back, Flippy got up and smirked. "You could view yourself as anything, and I'd still think of you as Reira, even if you aren't her, that's how I'd remember it by, 'that's' the name you gave me to remember." Biting his lip, the man, laughed, "Show some decency." The man said with a stern voice. He grinned somemore, being able to have fun with a subject like this, to the point of mocking her a bit playfully. "He saved your life, you serve him. That's correct eh? unn~?" The man bursted out laughing and grabbing her hand. Pulling her closer, his mouth up to her ear. "I wouldn't have pulled you all the way out here, away from your 'brother' for no reason..." The man smiled, "Gradually getting further, and further away from the Academy..." Flippy smiled retracting his head and standing up straight, releasing her from his grasp. "I tapped into your mind the moment I tasted your blood, I know of his situation, sending him off for me, is pretty bold huh? unn~?" Everyone in the bar died down as mere shadows. "Have some fun, lean back alittle." The man chuckled, walking around the now empty Bar.

Flippy smiled, opening the door. "Have some fun, while you still can, 'he' might be coming back anytime now." Standing, or more leaning against the door frame the green haired soldier, laughed casually, "Reira, or Miss 'Parasite'..." He bowed, grinning and looking down, "It's your turn."

Familiar Fatcat

User Image

███████████████ Terralyn Mascott
            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMountain Top: Bedouin Soundclash

Out of the most indefinite ways to make her life more complicated than it should have been, Terra decided to smother herself. Or, at least to attempt to smother herself. Due to the fact that one part of her would be doing it wrong more than fifty percent of the time. How could somebody fail at smothering themselves? Well, for instance, they can forget that they were and happen to turn their head, smelling the worst smell in the history of smells, having a gag reflex moment, and then continue to bury their faces into the sanctum which would be her pillow.

What would that stink be?

It surely wasn't the stink of humility.

It smelled almost like liverwurst. Yet since Terra hadn't known or seen a liverwurst in her life, she could only compare it to that one bad moment as a kid that involved her wisdom teeth being pulled out. As a child, Terra hated doctors and dentists and the Easter bunny (for some reason). She went to a orthodontist clinic (the smart way her mother tricked her into going) and ended up sitting in a room with two people--one who people called Doctor Drescott and Sandstrom. Who were working on her teeth. Bugs Bunny was on the television behind them (which was close enough to the Easter Bunny with the mild exception Bugs was funnier. Terra was reassured that he wouldn't leave "chocolate eggs" all over her yard for her to pick up. Which was another thing she hated the Easter Bunny for: why couldn't he pick up his own mess? Did he not have toilet tissue with him? He could have used a leaf!). The wisdom teeth removal was large enough for Terra to be sedated. By the time she woke up from the drugs, they were in the car. She had been all happy and bouncy and weird. For then on, the only foods she would be allowed to eat were soft things--and since her parents forgot about that, they ended up at the grocery store.

While her mother was gone, the drugs went away.

Leaving little Terra to feeling sick.

So sick, in fact, that she leaned out her car window and puked.

Imagine the surprise of the person who parked next to them to see a bloody-mouthed, drooling and vomiting ten-year-old hanging out one window, with a mess that they were supposed to walk through.

That day would be forever marked as Terra's version of mental scarring.

Except it effected everyone.

Not just her gums.

Sluggishly dropping out of bed, Terra changed her personal items and clothing. A non-descript shirt and dark, loose pants. If anyone remembered anything about her, it would be short and bleary. Just like her night. Which she still couldn't remember.

Ruffling her hair slightly, the six-foot half-zombie stepped out of her room for the first time in what will be180 school days.

God shoot me.

Greedy Fatcat

User Image
▂▃▅▆█xxxiktor xxxx Яomanovxxx█▆▅▃▂
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Sunlight warms my face only in dreams of you
I know you'll wait for me...it's been too long
Beautiful eyes. beautiful lies to dull the pain
Beautiful eyes, beautiful lies...you're killing me
I would wait for years just to feel you again
I will die without you...would you my love?
Beautiful eyes, beautiful lies pour from your mouth as
You scream his name...
You're killing me!

▶▶▶▶▶
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

▶▶▶▶▶ "Oh?" The black haired man rose, feeling something or someone bump into him, upon hearing her voice the man smiled, "It is no problem, don't worry about it..." The man sat up straight and gestured for the girl to sit down next to him. "If it's anyone to apologize, it'd be me, miss." Viktor then took a look in her eyes, "It's my fault for laying here, I was probably in your way for sometime." The demon then took another look at her eyes, and they reminded him of someone he once knew. Almost about to check, the man reached for her but retracted his hand instantly after realizing what he was going to do. His red eyes scanned the girl. 'That's a wonderful shade of blue...' he thought to himself, and then shaking his head again, the man sighed. "Umm, if you want to, you could sit down here..." Once more he looked at her eyes, look at how, when he gestured for her to sit down, they were still observing what was infront of her.

Cat

10,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image

If you steal my shiz, you die.xxThis time, this timeduckyduckyI could be just your type of high
If you steal my shiz, you die.xxThis time, this timeduckyduckyI could give you what you like

Reira sat silently for a moment, staring across the space between her and Flippy with a distant look in her eyes. "I don't mind being Reira. In fact, I would prefer being her over someone else who already had an established life." She frowned, her fingers finding themselves preoccupied with her ebony curls once again. What, decency? She had decency. Her tongue clicked against the roof of her mouth as she drew back, curious as to why he had begun to copy her speech patterns. However, as soon as she began to pull back, Flippy's hand reached out to grasp her wrist, pulling her dangerously close. Her lips pursed themselves into a thin line, listening to his words carefully as they were breathed into her ear. Again, she fell into quiet, letting herself settle back into her seat as he released her. "Ah, it would seem I have underestimated you...unn~." That coy gleam returned to her eyes as she rose to her feet, tracing after the tall male's steps as he paced around the now empty bar. Her light footsteps slowed to a complete stop, her head turning so that she could stare at Flippy as he rested against the door frame. "But you seem to have misunderstood my intentions. I give you credit, though. I am quite bold when it comes to things I enjoy doing."

Briskly, she closed the distance between them, placing her hand on the wall beside him and staring up at him with what would be her signature smug visage. "I may be his protector, but I am also his mentor. He must learn that I cannot solve every hardship for him." Reira tilted her head, her smirk widening enough to reveal those razor sharp fangs hidden underneath. "And besides... I am not built for such a masculine task such as carrying suitcases!" Giggling, Reira pulled away from Flippy, taking a step back so that she was no longer invading his personal space. Even though her expression appeared to be content, malice belied the pleasant smile that had found it's way across her pink lips. "You say it is my turn. But I ask you, it is my turn for what?" Reira quirked an eyebrow as she reached out, allowing her fingertip to lightly brush against the skin of his cheek. "To have fun, unn~?" With a quick swipe, her finger drew itself across his flesh, creating a thin incision similar to the one he had inflicted upon her earlier. Reira smirked, pulling her hand back towards herself and inspecting the droplet of blood that had collected itself upon her fingernail, observing the delicate glob with curious green eyes. Those same eyes flicked back up towards Flippy's face as her fingertip sank between her lips.

"Does that make us even now?" Reira inquired playfully, her fingertip still in her mouth.

Brasil es #1 huehuehue↘↘

User Image

Dicksquisite's Husband

Tipsy Genius

User Image

__The girl twiddled with her fingers as she listened and heard a man speak. As he spoke Reign listened but didn't take her eyes off of the distance. He was trying to convince her that it was his fault,and that he should be the one apologizing which was hardly the case. "Oh, no, it wasn't your fault I shouldn't be walking about so carelessly." That was true, if Reign was to go walking about she should have been more aware of her surroundings, with that in mind she instantly regretted not allowing a member of the clan escort her there and hang around for a few days. It would probably have been better than her method of trying to figure out where the heck she was.

He offered for her to sit, and her cheeks flushed blue again. Though she had a slight feeling that if she wanted to know what she was going to be sitting on she could just reach out her hand and feel for the sweet meaningful bumps. To her surprise though when she reached out her hand it touched feeling the polished wood beneath her frozen fingers. Reign tilted her head down slightly then continued to feel around a bit just to be afraid that she would miss the bench and fall. "Umm, no thank you I'm good with standing." The blue haired girl with drew her hand from the bench and crossed her arms. "So, if you don't mind me asking, what brings you out to the bench?" The female decided to ask something short and simple in attempt to make small talk only to go back and mentally slap herself at forgetting her manners of greeting. "Oh, pardon me, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Reign Storm, and it's nice to make your acquaintance sir." She stated her voice never changing from the lifeless tone that it so powerfully possessed.

Greedy Fatcat

User Image
Lets go down now

A broken mirror

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
User ImageUser Image

The man smiled, as he already had his fun at poking around with Reira. Keeping his silence till she stopped talking for a bit. Flippy was enjoying himself, and for once, it wasn't no war. "Even? Hahah, doing 'that' doesn't make us even." The man continued as he laughed a bit, "There are still tons of things we could be doing, and besides I've splattered enough nonsense as there is." He walked out of the door and onto the path, "You've tasted my blood, or what anybody would've called blood huh?" The man laughed, "Now then. Shall we?" Flippy gesture for her again, but this time letting her lead, "You can choose where we go." He stared up to the sky and smirked, "And maybe, along the way I can tell you about the 'German Doctor' I ran into." The man laughed hard, not using 'that' person's name in the longest of times, perhaps it was an enemy he was talking about? Or maybe even a man he killed? Flippy looked back at her and smiled, "He always wore a uniform, and he was quite the man. His name was Claus..." The man continued with his story. "The crazed german doctor of the Academy." He laughed, "He isn't here now, but in the later future, he's bound to make his way to it." Quite intrigued with himself, Flippy laughed and shook it off, "Ah, I'm sorry I'm stealing your time, It 'is' your time to do everything for now."

Greedy Fatcat

User Image
▂▃▅▆█xxxiktor xxxx Яomanovxxx█▆▅▃▂
Sunlight warms my face only in dreams of you
I know you'll wait for me...it's been too long
Beautiful eyes. beautiful lies to dull the pain
Beautiful eyes, beautiful lies...you're killing me
I would wait for years just to feel you again
I will die without you...would you my love?
Beautiful eyes, beautiful lies pour from your mouth as
You scream his name...
You're killing me!

▶▶▶▶▶

▶▶▶▶▶ Viktor smiled, and heard her say that it was her fault, no point in starting an argument. He watched her reach for the bench, touch it, and stood up straight again crossing her arms. There was definitely something, Viktor noticed by swayed it, ignoring it. "Ahhh, okay, well, then whenever you feel like it, you know where the bench is." He then laughed a bit when she asked what brought him to the 'bench' then smiled, "Well, nothing really, I just arrived at this place not so long ago," The man looked up at her eyes as he motioned quietly behind her. If there was something wrong, and he thought so, it was his time to test it. Smiling and quietly whispering his reply when he heard her introduce herself. "Viktor...Romanov, nice to meet you Reign." Keeping his smile, Viktor walked back up to the bench and sat down. Checking to see any strange reactions, much to his hoping, there wasn't reaction he wouldn't have thought of other then jumping slightly to his sudden get behind her and reply. "Sorry about that, if that had startled you."

Cat

10,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image

Her fingertip slipped out of her mouth, coming to rest at the base of her chin as she tilted her head, wondering what she would be able to plan in this short amount of time for herself and Flippy. "What would make us even, unn~? I am curious to what your view of even is." She followed him out the door, falling into stride behind him until he paused. Reira couldn't help but smirk up at him as she moved closer, reaching inwards to take his hand in her own once again. As he talked, she tugged his hand gently, urging him in the direction that she wanted to go. At Flippy's apology, Reira stopped tugging, turning herself so that she could look back at him with one eyebrow raised. "It's not like I mind. Your stories are very entertaining. Besides, I do have until Laine dies. A mere several minutes is not going to impede upon my remaining lifetime." She squeezed his hand reassuringly before beginning to pull him again, her smaller stature doing nothing to help with the controlling nature she was trying to display. Her neon green eyes flicked upwards toward his face, filled with the expectation for him to follow her.

"Please, do continue telling me more about yourself. And also..." Reira trailed off, finding herself drawn closer to him. "You claim to have 'read' my blood just by tasting it. Inform me, just what are you? And how much exactly do you know about me?" She tossed a carefree smirk at Flippy before continuing to pull him in some aimless direction. "It would be problematic if I just gave you a repeat of what you already know."

Brasil es #1 huehuehue↘↘

User Image

Greedy Fatcat

User Image
Lets go down now

A broken mirror

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
User ImageUser Image

Flippy let out a loud laugh as he rubbed the back of his head, He then moved his freehand toward his chin and tapped it, "Hmm, my view of 'equal'..." He laughed and shrugged it off. Smiling again as he heard her say that his so called 'stories' were entertaining. "Ahhh, I see, well, that good to know for now then." His eyes scanned around, as he was curious to where she was pulling him to. Running his hand through his hair Flippy smiled as he looked down at Reira, then stopped when she asked him to tell her more about himself, and to how he could have analyze her with just drinking her blood. "To be honest with you Reira. I have not a clue of what I am." He looked down and thought for awhile. "I do not recall of any birthname, They called me Flippy when I was in the military." He pulled his dogtags from his neck, "And the name on my dogtags are barely legible from the damage that was done to it..." He then laughed a bit bit, "So I am whatever I say I am, and that m'dear..." He smiled, fixing his beret showing the discoloration in his left eye. "I say that I am a shell." He chuckled, as he continued to walk, "And that's fine by me..." Continuing on Flippy laughed again, and grinned, making out his words slowly, "It was only for a second, but I've heard some conversations here and there." His eyes making direct contact with hers, "And aside from what you've told me. I know nothing more."

Dicksquisite's Husband

Tipsy Genius

User Image

__She listened to him only to smirk a little with his response to what had brought him to the bench, Yes, it was a silly question to ask someone, but well it was better than saying nothing at all and awkwardly standing there especially when she couldn't see who she was talking to. It also made her smirk when he commented that she knew where the bench was. When technically she did, and then technically she didn't. In fact, Reign wasn't even sure herself how far, or which direction she had walked in from her dorm room. 'Well finding my way back is going to be interesting.' The girl thought to herself only to jump a bit, and gasp when she heard him whisper his name into her ear from behind her. She moved her arms a bit and felt behind her only to get a confused look on her face when the sound of the voice changed direction to it's origonal spot.

There was something about this man that gave off a hint that he was slightly amused by his actions.Reign crossed her arms again, and smirked a bit. "Oh, so mess with the blind girl." She stated trying to add a little false anger to her dead tone. The girl waved it off and then smoothed out her dress before speaking. "It's nice to meet you to Viktor, also it's okay, but uh, you could have just asked." Reign stated casually only pausing for a moment before continuing on. "As for you not arriving at this place but a short time ago, it would seem that you are in the same boat as me not knowing where anything is, sorta." She said still smirking a bit one of her tiny fangs showing since for the most part they stayed out. Yes, he was in the same boat as her for now, but he would soon be out of it with one or two walks about campus, while with her it would take more like one hundred just to get from her dorm to a class then back down pat. Reason being, Reign was really stubborn, and determined at being independent at doing things, and if she should feel like something would go wrong, then she wouldn't do it. Sitting down on a bench being one of those small tasks that she chose not to do. Reign stood silently not really knowing much to say that wouldn't come out stupid so she decided to wait for him to make a comment, or question something.

ooc: just bolding not messing with color right now.

Cat

10,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image

Instead of laughing at some foolish action for once, Reira had actually joined in with his laughter, her own chiming ornaments blending well with his. Finally, her laughter died down and she cast a wayward glance back at Flippy. "Do you think of it as a curse?" she asked as she turned her head away from him, focusing her eyes forward. She honestly had no idea where she was going, but there was a smell that had caught her attention and it wasn't that far away. It smelled of floral life and water -- a very pleasant scent. The demon wanted to find it. The jingling of metal upon metal drew her eyes backwards towards Flippy, staring up into those golden optics with her own viridian ones. "The shell and the parasite, unn~? Aren't we an interesting pair!" She used her free hand to stifle the giggle that was rising in the back of her throat, her eyes falling shut as she bathed in the amusement caused by their situation. When her eyes finally opened, the glow seemed to have dimmed, nostalgia making itself evident within those seemingly abyssal eyes of hers.

"That's all? You made it seem like you knew so much more about me!" Reira turned around and poked Flippy's abdomen playfully, grinning up at him with that vigor renewed. "Unn~!" she added shortly after, locking her eyes with Flippy's in what appeared to be defiance. "Would Mister Shell like to know more about Miss Parasite?" Reira asked with a tilt of her head, her obsidian bangs feathering over her green eyes to create the illusion of adorable curiosity. Yet, there was something about her that was far too sinister to fully emulate something like that. With a low chuckle, she turned around and continued to pull him in the direction the aroma was drifting from, eagerly awaiting his reply.

Brasil es #1 huehuehue↘↘

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces