Welcome to Gaia! ::

↘↘duck░░░░░░░░░░duck░░░░░░ducky░░░░ducky░░duckyducky
postlayoutbyducky my lips areMOVING
postlayoutbyducky but all i hear is the alcoholTALKING
User Image
duckydarling↘↘ a little more drinking and a little less thinking, that'll work for me tonight
FERREALZ! mang, y u highlighting my shiz?═════════════════════════════════════════╝
FERREALZ! mang, y u highlighting my shiz?i'll take one shot for my pain and one drink for my sorrow. i'll get messed up today, then be okay tomorrow.
FERREALZ! mang, y u highlighting my shiz?i'll take one shot for my pain and one drink for my sorrow. i'll get messed up today, then be okay tomorrow.

goosecaboosexxSHUT UP! !xxxwith those liquor store blues
postlayoutdesignedforgoosecaboosenostealing---don't preach with your self-righteous views.

forgoosecaboosexxx` ☠xxL. LAINE AINSWORTH ↙↙
layoutdesignedforgoosecaboose-----☆★☆xx▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

An incoherent splutter of various curses practically exploded forth from Laine's lips as Reira blew him off. With a wave, a friendly threat and a bounce, she had disappeared quickly as she arrived without even so much as a glance back at him. The ravenette balled his hands into fists, his teeth biting down into the flesh of his bottom lip as he glared in the direction his sister had frolicked away in. Knowing her, she was going to become lost and then whine about it later -- about how her precious Lainie wasn't there to save her. Taking a slow breath in, the male Ainsworth twin turned back around to face the pink haired girl, staring at the duffel bag and suitcase that had been pushed towards him. Without his sister's additional two hands, he would have to carry this all by himself, including his own two belongings. His fingers sought the papers that the woman behind the desk had presented to him, glancing down at the number scrawled neatly upon the porcelain white sheet with a certain kind of trepidation. Room o1. Boys dorm. Laine released his breath, folding the paper neatly between his fingers before tucking it back into the pocket of his black parka.

"You'll have to excuse her," Laine mumbled to the pink haired girl. "Her race is known to be a pain to deal with." He raised his hands, cracking his knuckles with sharp movements and then extending his index fingers, swirling them casually in circles. As he did so, his own two suitcases along with the duffel bag and case belonging to the pink haired girl began to lift off of the floor, hovering about in an aimless circle. They seemed to orbit lazily around Laine's body, following the movements of his fingers as he conducted them forward with a casual wave of his hand. The tip of his tongue poked out just enough that he could run it over his lips, his expression falling into a deep focus as his eyes locked themselves forwards, one hand held out. His multi-hued gaze finally broke their deep concentration and shifted towards the pink haired girl. "Do you mind telling me your name?" A nervous laughter shook his shoulders and his eyes fell shut as he adopted a sheepish expression. "It's just easier to work with. I don't think you'd like being called Pinky."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                      [ writer's comments ] Still short. :C REIRA. Y U LEAVE ME.

User Image
when the room starts spinnin' and we start sinnin'.
i begin to realize: you look better when i'm drunk.

7,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
▐▉▐▉▐▉▐▉▐▉▐▉▐▉▐▉▐▉▐▉▐▉▐▉▐▉▐▉▐▉▐▉▐▉▐▉▐▉▐▉▐▉▐▉▐▉▐▉

User Image

иαoкι cяoss ↓

The demon, that slayed the one he loved.

A slave in his own body.

xx________________________________________________________________________________╭♥

Noaki looked out his window, the sun glistening through the shades sighing he slid out of bed," Another day in this place...." Slipping on his clothes and grabbing his pack he headed out the door towards his new school. ' I hope this place isn't another one of those hell holes.He thought reaching into his bag for some food.
After a good hour of walking he approached the school," Wow... This place is huge...." He stared at it from the outside for a bit. He took a deep breath and stepped onto the school's grounds, ' Well, no turning back now...
He passed by many creatures like him, but he only ignored them more ' This place is a mad house....He continured walking avoiding all eye contact with the other students, it wasn't that he was shy, he just wasn't the kind of person to talk to others. Walking up to the dorms he stopped at boys dorm 2," Let's hope my roommates not a complete...." He trailed off as the door clicked open.

((OoC~ Finally :3 I'm officially part of the rp... sortof biggrin ))
User Image
Trevon Williams

"Sorry to dissapoint you, but the dorms are co-ed so you'll be sharing with me, here's the list" Trevon said as he walked further in and gave her the line up sheet. He walked past her and went to un-pack. When he finshed he took his shirt off, showing the tattoo on his back and looked at the girl. "I'm going to the pool, you can come if you like" Trevon said softly, keeping his face blank.

3,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
: .ılı.——Volume——.ılı.
: ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
: Min- – - – - – - – - – -●Max

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

► Play The Music playing on my iPod
Outfit In The Picture

Music washes away from the soul...

Neku took a deep breathe then let it out,that guy really was annoying but he shouldn't become angry,Neku should just relax and chill,he should keep his smoothness,"Yes you did get me a little pissed off there,but i shouldn't get angry,and the reason i repeated the same words is because you obviously didn't understand me the first time i said,i don't give a ******** what you or anybody else think of me,and i certainly don't care what you call me,the reason i didn't ignore you is because that would be rude and i just didn't want to hurt your feelings,i don't want you to end up crying because i ignored you"Neku didn't respond to what he said,that he doesn't want his respect,that was true,you don't need anybodies respect but your own,Neku only said that to tease him,Neku didn't want people's respect he only needed to respect himself,"Inexperienced?Dude i was dating chicks when i was 6 years old,and i lost my virginity at the age of 15,if i wanted that pink haired chick i'll get her...you will see,i don't fail,because i am not human,and only humans make mistakes"Neku was now showing off,but everything he said was true,he did lose his virginity that young,Neku then took a quick look at the pink haired girl to see her looking at him,he then gave her a smile then suddenly he saw a tail in front of him, apparently the guy was trying to scare Neku with his tail,Neku just smirked and soon began to laugh but he didn't comment on that move,"Okay then i choose her,she is more sexy"Neku replied to the sarcasm,Neku noticed that the guy was getting bored,Neku too himself felt that it was useless to argue with that guy,Neku was about to do something he never thought he would do,"You know what,this is useless...we can keep doing this for eternity but i sure don't wanna waste my life arguing with you,so how about we try this again from the start"Neku didn't want to make enemies in his first day here.....
...the dust of everyday life.

Where?:Outside the office With Who?:Euphrasia Feeling Like?:Relaxed Thinking Of?:Man i am already regretting saying that OOC:(())
- - - My BARK is just as large as my B I T E. - - -
Don't Toy With Me, I'm U N P R E D I C T A B L E.

User Image
I think I'm drowning
A s p h y x i a t e d
I wanna break this spell
That you've created

xxx e u p h r a s i a xxx

Was that supposed to mean something? "Dating 'chicks,' and losing your virginity at a young age doesn't make you experienced. Regardless, I am growing tired of this as well." Euphrasia hummed in agreement. It was probably the only thing they would ever agree on. They were both far too stubborn and hot-headed to get along, especially when they both believed themselves to always be right.

"You'd like to start over? Very well, I am Euphrasia Pierce Solomon. That's Sir to you. I am the Defensive Arts teacher at this fine establishment." Indeed, and he was good at his job. It was his responsibility to teach these students how to properly defend themselves in any situation. As purposely irritating as he could be, Euphrasia knew that learning such a thing was serious. "And you are?" He was doubting the boy would actually give him a name. If he chose not to, that was fine, he could always look him up later. Teachers had access to this type of information anyway.

"You do know that I was not actually angry, don't you? You can call it my technique I suppose. It's how I test new students. It also gives me a good assessment of what I have to work with when classes begin." He explained. Well, that was partially true. He'd also done it because he was bored. Honestly, what did people think teachers did in their free time? Euphrasia certainly didn't sit behind a desk and make lesson plans. Desks were crammed and uncomfortable because had a damn tail, not legs. He thoughts desks were particularly racist creations in that aspect. Anyway, he preferred hands-on experience. Students usually responded better to that type of work.

Such a wonderful way to begin the new year. Running into students, riling them up for information, and then still managing to keep himself entertained as well. What an exciting career.
            He wondered what the rest of his students were like.

l ooc: Lulz. Euphrasia, you silly snake. Desks can't be racist. l

You're something beautiful
            A contradiction
            I wanna play the game
            I want the friction

NOT Your S T E R E O T Y P I C A L Teacher. ~

3,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Outfit In The Picture

Neku didn't reply to his first comment,because they will end up arguing again,then Neku's eyes twitched when he said that he should call him Sir,'Like i will call you that' Neku thought,he didn't want to open up another argument with him that fast,but he was the defensive art teacher?he sure looked something like that,with this big tail of his,what was he anyway?,"Neku Sasuke,i am a student and a musician,you probably noticed that from my beautiful guitar i have in my back"Neku said as he pointed at his Guitar,Neku always wanted to be in a band and become famous,but only for one purpose and that is to save people who have given up on life,Neku did give up on life one day,but music saved him,music is his savior,"Is that your way of saying 'no hard feelings'?,then don't worry i am not the one to hold a grudge against someone,and don't worry i'll try to make it easy to work with me"Neku said with a smirk,that guy sure leaves a bad first impression but who knows he might turn out to be a fun guy....

Where?:Outside the office With Who?:Euphrasia Feeling Like?:Relaxed Thinking Of?:He sure is one weird teacher OOC:(())
- - - My BARK is just as large as my B I T E. - - -
Don't Toy With Me, I'm U N P R E D I C T A B L E.

User Image
I think I'm drowning
A s p h y x i a t e d
I wanna break this spell
That you've created

xxx e u p h r a s i a xxx

Euphrasia blinked, confused. "Guitar? No, I actually hadn't noticed." He glanced at Neku's back for confirmation. "You can play for me sometime. I enjoy good music." He stated. None of that loud heavy screaming crap. He didn't care for that. He hoped the boy knew that not many people actually made careers out of being musicians. There was only a rare few.

"No hard feelings? Perhaps you misunderstood me. I was not offering an apology, it was only an excuse for my actions. You'll find that I do that often." He gave an amused grin. At least the boy was trying to cooperate. Eventually, he'd have to get used to the teacher's attitude though. His mannerisms were not likely to change. It was just who he was. The fact that he was a Naga just added to his stubborn quality. They weren't a particularly friendly species. "Oh, I enjoy a challenge. Don't make it too easy for me."

He noticed Neku kept glancing at his tail. If he was so curious, surely he could just ask. He had a feeling the boy had too much pride for that. "Since you seem so interested, I suppose it won't hurt to tell you that I'm a Naga." He was getting rather tired of just standing around here. "If we're going to continue this conversation, I'd like to move to another location. I don't fancy standing here all day." And if they moved, there was a chance they'd run into another student. That would be fun.

l ooc: l

You're something beautiful
            A contradiction
            I wanna play the game
            I want the friction

NOT Your S T E R E O T Y P I C A L Teacher. ~

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

ZOEY MINDLER

_____________▒▒▒▒▒▒▒όᾠό▒▒▒▒▒▒▒____________

Zoey quickly grabbed the line up sheet from the guy and skimmed through the dorm room lists until she saw Dorm six.

Zoey Mindler and Trevon Williams, typed in dark, black ink. Completely shocked, Zoey walked a few steps backwards and looked up at the dorm room door to see the room number, hoping that there was some sort of mistake. But there wasn't; room six was written in big, black letters on top of the door.

'Oh nononono! This can't be happening! I can't possibly be rooming with a guy!' Zoey panicked as she skimmed back and forth from the line up sheet to the number on the door. To her dismay, she looked up and saw her male room-mate take off his shirt. Zoey could have sworn her face turned a shade of pink. After Zoey turned around, no longer facing him, her room-mate offered her to go to the pool with him.

Seeing his half-undressed form Zoey spoke up, "W-what are you doing?!"

Back in her home-town, Zoey wasn't very used to seeing guys with their..shirts off which made it even more awkward for her.

ºZOEY MINDLERº
User Image

Flatterer

User Image

LET LOVE INXXXXXXXXTHROUGH THESE CRACKSXXXXXXXXLET LOVE INXXXXXXXXTHROUGH THESE CRACKSXXXXXXXXLET LOVE IN
                                                      SLOW DOWN YOU CRAZY CHILDxxx( )

LET LOVE INXXXXXXXXTHROUGH THESE CRACKSXXXXXXXXLET LOVE INXXXXXXXXTHROUGH THESE CRACKSXXXXXXXXLET LOVE IN
                                                      YOU'RE SO AMBITIOUS FOR A JUVENILE

User ImageI wait here frozen in time,
                                                        with my dreams torn apart,
                                                        my heart encased in a tomb,
                                                        I smile to mask my true emotions;
                                                        smile is all that I do day in and day out,
                                                        the mask that I wear is so perfect,
                                                        one needs to come a lot closer,
                                                        to see the tears trickling down my eyes;

________- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                                  ___________ HOLD THE FIRE &WHAT'STHEHURRYABOUT

Bringing her pale skinned hand too her forehead, Allegra squinted her pale eyes at the male as her head throbbed. The ravenette that had bounced away from the two was giving the girl a massive headache. She already doesn’t enjoy people’s presence no more than a stubborn cat, but put together that sibling and her mouth and it was – ugh, I can’t even describe it. Rolling her eyes, her knuckles tightened once more around her last bag’s handle. “I see that,” she murmured in return, moving her gaze to the direction the other had disappeared and dropped her hand from her face.

Expression growing sour for the millionth time as an echo of the blonde’s and red head’s words drifted over to her, she growled softly at what the younger one said. “I am not a toy, and you will not get me,” the pinkette grumbled as if to reply to the two on the other side of the hall. Eyes closing briefly, she waved her hand and opened them again to look at the sibling that was standing in front of her, though their bags seemed to grasp her attention. Furrowing her eyebrows as she looked down at their luggage, a soft huff escaped her lips. “Allegra. Allegra Leirs,” she spoke, her voice thick with annoyance. “And I assume that’s – uh – your girlfriend?” Allegra asked, hiking her thumb over her shoulder in the direction the female frolicked off to.

[ o o c ] poop.. [/ o o c ]
                                                  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                  User Image

Greedy Fatcat

User Image
WAIT WHY IS THIS HERE? OH s**t.
▂▃▅▆█xxxiktor xxxx Яomanovxxx█▆▅▃▂
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Sunlight warms my face only in dreams of you
I know you'll wait for me...it's been too long
Beautiful eyes. beautiful lies to dull the pain
Beautiful eyes, beautiful lies...you're killing me
I would wait for years just to feel you again
I will die without you...would you my love?
Beautiful eyes, beautiful lies pour from your mouth as
You scream his name...
You're killing me!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▶▶▶▶▶
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

▶▶▶▶▶ Grabbing a hold of his bag the man walked out to the airport. Dressed in red and black everyone was staring at him. He had some Japanese descent but was born and raised in Russia, lighting his cigarette the man blew a puff of smoke before throwing it to the ground and smiling towards the woman next to him. "Сколько сейчас времени? (What time is it?)" His accent was strong and his Russian was very fluent. The woman stared at him with wide eyes mistaken him for an oriental as she called it. Looking down at her watch she said it was about three o clock. The man smiled as he walked away, waving, "Спасибо (Thanks)" With that he boarded his plane and headed to the academy. A few hours had past and he woke up to the flight attendant telling him that they have landed and arrive to the destination.

"Oh, i'm sorry about that. I'll be on my way now." Leaving the airport with his bag the man walked down the road and found a car, the car was worn and old but the man smiled as he snapped his fingers, the car was engulfed in shadows as it seemed to be transforming, or fixing itself. As the shadows died down the man opened the door and hopped in the seat, smiling with a bit joy with his work, he started up the call and drove down the road looking at the map. Upon arriving at the gates of The Academy the man grabbed his cellphone and phoned someone. "Hey, yeah, it's Viktor." "Well, are you there yet? Is the boy there?" "Hold your horses, yeah, I'm here, I'll go look for him later. Doesn't seem like anything is happening so far." "If anything happens, I won't forgive you for being so kind to my grandmother when she was alive. Just kidding. Anyways keep me updated alright Viktor?" "Someone knows how to joke, alright I got it...Later" Viktor walked the gates as he headed to the main office building. Pulling out his forms to give to the person at the desk. "Ah, yes, Viktor Romanov huh? Your in the boys dorm. first room." "Thanks, i'll be on my way now." The black haired man walked around the academy looking closely at it's designs, every little detail meant alot more to him then anyone else. That's the way he was born. That's the way Viktor Romanov was born. After stopping infront of the garden the man smiled as he picked a flower, holding it close to his nose, Upon the touch of his nose, the flower burned a violent blue color, sighing, Viktor brushed the ashes from his hand and continued moving, he was stared down upon because his tail, which he used to kept hidden. Some student had tails, some had some type of ears. Most weren't regular humans, the man himself was a demon, and probably some others also.

Arriving in his dorm, Viktor tried to unlock the door to the room, but it wouldn't budge, the two boys next to him tried to help but he pushed them aside. "Don't worry I got this..." With that the man kicked the door down and smiled with his accomplishment as the boys stared with wide eyes. "Damn, I shouldn't have done that." With that the man walked into the room, noticing someone else's stuff in there, "Guess I have a roommate." Shaking his head the man disregarded the fact that he had broken the door, and unpack his things. Throwing everything on his bed he left the room, and out in the courtyard. Laughing to himself, the man smiled, "First day, and I already caused problems." He laid down a bench and closed his eyes, listening to the sounds around him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

3,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Outfit In The Picture

"Since you asked so nicely then i'll play for you someday,just make sure to tell me what type of songs you like"Neku said,he surely loved playing the guitar and he loved singing as well,he loved music in general,"I see...so i did misunderstood you"What did he mean by that?it was either he still had hard feelings towards Neku or he was just too prideful to admit it,"Ok then,but don't end up crying"Neku said in a sarcastic tone,he hoped that it didn't open up another argument since he was just kidding,then Neku heard the pink haired girl talk to them,she said that she wasn't a toy and that he wasn't going to get her,Neku just looked at her and smiled then just when he was going to apologize he heard Euphrasia talk,"Oh...its just you don't see a guy with a snake's tail everyday,first time ive actually seen a Naga,i am a half demon"Neku had a feeling that he didn't have to tell him that he was a half demon,but again Neku was his student so he was gonna tell him that sooner or later,"Yeah maybe we should go to the cafeteria or something,i didn't eat breakfast this morning"

Where?:Outside the office With Who?:Euphrasia Feeling Like?:A bit embarrassed and a bit hungry Thinking Of?:s**t the pink haired chick heard me OOC:(())
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

☁ Mei Tachibana

We have needs that linger as they please
and We have rights to go with our needs

Walk this world of misery, and you can change. You need no hate for those who interfere. Ignore them and they will soon disappear. My name is Mei Tachibana. I am a Japanese exchange student currently living in a dormitory for The Academy I have been sent to. My social skills are not what you expect of a sixteen year old girl, I am rather a strange one. If you see me in the hall, your opinion will not be a good one.
She stepped off the plane with the carry on in hand and headphones around her neck. Walking into the airport she grabbed her luggage and left into the city. The only clothing she packed was uniforms she had worn in middle school that still fit her. The five foot tall girl who was as skinny as a stick, yet as insecure as a bullied overweight freshman female called a taxi and sat in it, getting out the currency she traded her yen for. What are these things even called? The bills in her leather pocket counted to 4041. She had saved up 500k yen for spending. When the taxi reached the destination, she paid the man the fee and stepped outside into the school entrance. Mei's mouth nearly dropped when she saw the school. It was bigger than any school she went to back in Osaka. She saw the trees on the side and caressed the leaves, smiling at nature. She took her mind off that after a few minutes and pulled the schedule out of her knee-length skirt pocket. She opened it and read Co-Ed dorm 4. Carrying her two large bags, she looked at each dorm number until she found hers. I must be the first one here, great! Mei dropped the bags on the floor and unzipped them, pulling out button up shirts, cardigans, a winter jacket, ties, sweaters, knee length skirts, long socks, and uniform shoes, putting them in one of the empty wardrobes.. She also got out her tooth brush, tooth paste, and hair brush and put them near her bed. The room was average sized, two beds next to each other, window, carpeting, two wardrobes, and plain colored walls. The grey blankets covering the bed she selected were ironed and placed neatly.
After feeling satisfied with the room, Mei left the room and leaned against the wall, unsure of what to do.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Familiar Fatcat

User Image

███████████████ Terralyn Mascott
            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMountain Top: Bedouin Soundclash

It was that time of month; therefore the worst time in Terralyn Mascott's life. During those highly awkward transistions of womanhood, she would at least gain one of the following things nearing the end of it: an extra five pounds, people avoiding her because of b***h fits that went to the extreme, or just the ever popping up ordeal of her doing things that she couldn't remember. Though there was absolute proof that those things may have happened. Firstly her mother had looked at her strange during the walk out the door, then asked whether or not Terra was going to call her friend. When Terra responded, asking who that person was, the funny expression grew and told her about somebody named Dawson. And since Terra was reassured it wasn't the cute Shane Dawson from YouTube, she decided that there was nothing to look forward to--and yet was proven wrong. Dawson happened to turn out to be a fine looking twenty-something year old gent. He drove her as far as the train station, then pecked Terra on the cheek (which set of alarms of: what the ******** did I do last night through her head as she left). Terra had left the man with an awkward, stiff smile and went into the train.

Whoever sent the letter hadn't calculated the fact that she lived across the nation. It took a majority of hours (which where promptly screwed up on because of time zones), and by the time Terra left, there was a faint ache on her neck. When she checked, there was a purplish bruise, right underneath her wasp tattoo.

A hickey.

Just What the Mofo.

Another thirty minute taxi cab ride, extended because of traffic, and finally she had reached the street which led to the school. Not in front of the school. There was an odd trickling and uncomfortableneses coming from There and Terra was beginning to worry that she was staining the seat--or worse, her pants.

Several times the eighteen year old stopped in front of reflective surfaces, discreetly checking her bum, to be sure no leakage was in place.

None as of that moment.

Stiff legged and shoulder's bunched with tension, Terra strode onto the campus, and made quick work of everything she did without any pause: found her dorm, placed her stuff there, and then collapsed into bed, hoping to never resurface to the surface of the earth.

Flatterer

User Image

ANOTHER HEAD HANGS LOWLY
                                                                                    xxxwith their tanks, and their bombs
                                                                                xxCHILD IS SLOWLY TAKEN xxx
                                                                                xxxand their bombs, and their guns

xxxxARIADNE esperonza
                                                                            another mother breakin`
                                                                            XXHEART IS SLOWLY TAKEN

WHEN THE VIOLENCE CAUSES SILENCE, WE MUST BE MISTAKEN
                                                                              ___------- ----- ----------- -------- --------------- --- ------- ------------

“Master Keyon, are sure you’ll be fine without me?” A girl, no taller than 5’6, asked the man leaning against the Mercedes Benz. He twirled his favorite ring in between his fingers and peered up at her with an intense stare. “What, you don’t think I can take care of myself?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowing together. Ariadne shook her head, “I never said that,” she said, rolling her eyes and gripping onto her luggage, “I just don’t want to be here.” Raising an eyebrow, she huffed and turned away from her master when he only gave her an uninterested look, knowing that complaining wouldn’t get her anywhere, and stepped up onto the curb. “It was good having you around, Esperonza,” the large red head said with a smirk in his tone. The girl’s face grew irritated and spat at him a simple, “don’t call me that,” before walking into the building.

Silently heading into the building with a smug look on her face, she looked around the lobby carefully. Making a face of disgust, Ariadne shook her head and frowned. “I might as well get used to this hell hole since I’m going to be staying her for a while,” she murmured to herself, wheeling her suitcases over to the lobby counter. Resting an arm on the surface, she leaned against the counter, glaring at the lady. “Ariadne Everwood,” she said bluntly, watching as the women spun around in her chair to go through her files. “I –uhm- sorry, miss, we don’t have a file for Ariadne Everwood,” she said, glancing over at her apologetically. Frowning, the girl closed her eyes briefly, annoyed with the human. “Esperonza Shay,” she told her, snarling at her past name. Oh Esperonza, the girl she was years ago before she died. And now, she is replaced with the dream eating demon, Aridane. No, the girl did not kill Esperonza. She was her. Just, new and improved you could say. New name, new attitude, and a new person pretty much.

When the lady nodded stiffly, she turned back around and retrieved her designated key before sliding it across the counter towards the girl. Snatching it up and taking the papers, she turned away and stalked towards the elevator, wheeling her bags behind her. Looking down at the paper, she read over what room she was staying in and who with. She would be staying with Kyochi Ryuu, a name only the real Esperonza would recall. But only did Ariadne glance at the name without any interest before stepping into the elevator. She pushed the button which led to the second floor as the doors began to close slowly, and started taking her up a level. I hope this person won’t get on my bloody nerves, she thought, folding the paper and shoving it into her pocket once the doors opened. The girl walked out and followed where the map told her where her dorm was and kicked the door open, seeing it was already ajar. Not bothering to look at her new roommate, she wheeled over towards one of the single beds and dropped all of her luggage. Noticing that she was the first one there, she decided to choose the best bed there; which was closest to the window. Cyan eyes trailing around the room with little liking towards what she saw, she tilted her head to the side, allowing her neck to crack. Standing slowly with a series of pops coming from her body now, the girl let out a satisfying sigh. “Mmmm,” stretching out her arms in front of her, Ariadne turned on her heels and wandered out of her room, her hands buried in her pocket and grasping her iPod and headphones.

She ended up out front after passing what seemed to be a few students who chattered in the lobby. The ravenette bounded down the steps, her head turning left and right before she pulled out her headphones and stuck them in her ears. Choosing a random song, she started bobbing her head to the music as she bounced down the steps, making sure no one was watching first. Silently mouthing the lyrics to herself as she sat down on the last step, she closed her eyes and leaned back on her arms another sigh escaping her pale lips.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂lo ol▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
↘↘duck░░░░░░░░░░duck░░░░░░ducky░░░░ducky░░duckyducky
postlayoutbyducky my lips areMOVING
postlayoutbyducky but all i hear is the alcoholTALKING
User Image
duckydarling↘↘ a little more drinking and a little less thinking, that'll work for me tonight
FERREALZ! mang, y u highlighting my shiz?═════════════════════════════════════════╝

goosecaboosexxSHUT UP! !xxxwith those liquor store blues
postlayoutdesignedforgoosecaboosenostealing---don't preach with your self-righteous views.

forgoosecaboosexxx` ☠xxL. LAINE AINSWORTH ↙↙
layoutdesignedforgoosecaboose-----☆★☆xx▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

A trembling, nervous laughter escaped from between Laine's slightly parted lips as he watched the pink haired girl squint her eyes at him. It was a good thing that she didn't react badly to Reira's taunting -- that was the last thing that he needed. It was already bad enough that he would be stuck with the Espilion with delicate ringlets until he was on his deathbed. His life, that had been the term for their Deal. When his light began to flicker and wane, she would come for his soul and take it for his own. However, he knew that she was impatient. Every day she tried to speed up the process. After all, she couldn't take him unless he was dying or his mind was vulnerable to her. Every day, every second that ticked by, he couldn't let his guard down. Becoming dinner for a hungry demon wasn't part of his agenda. He wanted to finish his education first, maybe find some special person and have kids. He didn't want to die alone, in the arms of a ravenous creature. His thoughts were drawn back into the present as the pink haired girl spoke up, introducing herself as Allegra.

"Allegra. That's a pretty name." The compliment fell off of his tongue in the most casual manner possible. It seemed like he hadn't even noticed it. For Laine Ainsworth, the art of verbal gratification came naturally to him. Half the time he didn't even realize he was flirting. He just said what was on his mind. The ravenette was honest in that regard. When the luggage was safely gravitating around him, Laine tossed an expectant glance towards Allegra, silently bidding her to start moving before things became even more complicated than they already were. His sensitive ears had picked up what she had said, assuming it was directed at the younger boy standing next to that red-haired demon across the hall. Mismatched eyes shifted in their direction, shooting them a less-than-pleased look before letting his gaze fall back upon Allegra, taking in her question with a dry smile coming to his fair-skinned face.

"Girlfriend? No way," he replied, a sort of bitterness lacing itself into his voice. "I'm sure she wants to be. But no, she's my sister. Nothing more." With that, Laine chuckled, signalling with his hand forward. "Shall we?" he asked, a simple inquiry if they were going to start moving. As he waited for a response from the pinkette, he turned his multi-colored gaze elsewhere -- in no particular direction, narrowing his eyes in spite. There was a particularly irritating feeling nestling itself in the back of his head, and it was starting to expand towards the front. He was starting to see double. Well, not necessarily duplicates of the same image. He could see a green-haired male resting on a bench. He could hear the thoughts of his counterpart. 'You're not getting off the hook that easily,' Laine thought bitterly, making sure his thoughts were projected loud enough so the Espilion couldn't disregard him. 'You're going to be in big trouble when you come back.'

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                      [ writer's comments ] Nothing but Goose and her chesticles.

User Image
when the room starts spinnin' and we start sinnin'.
i begin to realize: you look better when i'm drunk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff