Welcome to Gaia! ::

If slots were available would you want to join?

I'm already in the role-play 0.46666666666667 46.7% [ 7 ]
I'd love to join! 0.26666666666667 26.7% [ 4 ]
//poll whore 0.26666666666667 26.7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

User Image

The more Ren drank from his blood packet (cleverly disguised by the school as a packet of foreign tomato juice), the fuller he got, and the more he noticed the odd taste that came from it. He's fed from enough human girls in the past to know what a good meal was... And this s**t was far from it. He couldn't help but grin at the way Melanie shuddered at the sight of him feeding; she hadn't changed. He would've let some escape from his mouth and flow down his chin just to freak her out more, but he just got her to walk with him. The last thing he wanted was to scare her off.

As the two made their way down the hall, Ren gave threatening looks to all the kids whom they passed, who quickly got out of their way; it was like parting the Red Sea of students. Even the guys who wanted to talk to Melanie were too afraid to come over because of the tall, raven-haired a*****e standing right beside her. If they wanted their turn with the blonde-bombshell, they were gonna have to wait. Right now, it was his turn. After a while of walking around, Ren watched as the femme fatale made her way into the pool area, wondering why she'd stop there of all places.

"Look who it is."

In the distance, Ren immediately recognized three faces. 'Great.' Just who he needed. The first he noticed was Scott, a senior just like him. Though the two weren't ohmygod,bestfriendsfo'evaaa they weren't "enemies" either. They just messed with each other. Despite the fact that Scott was a member of the KissAss Council, he surprisingly wasn't a pain... He knew when to drop that "proper" act and cut loose.

As Melanie re-acquainted herself with the captain of the cheer squad, the vampire gave his attention to the other two. "Good job, Mel. Check out who's here." he said dryly before taking another sip from his "tomato juice." "Guess I owe you that ten bucks... Scott's not surrounded by his fan club." He gave the sea serpent a smirk before continuing to break the ice in a rude way. "How was your summer, buddy?" he asked with a kind smile on his face. "I'd sure love spending summer break with a family that hates me. Wait-- No... It's not your whole family, right? Just your baby brother?" Ren knew enough about Scott's issues with his family to know that it bothered him a lot... But that didn't stop him from shoving it in his face.

He was already on a roll, pushing as many buttons as he could. Without skipping a beat, he turned to Hihoo who looked as spaced out as ever. "And you," Ren cooed as he smoothly stepped his way on over to the brown-haired girl. Ren knew Hihoo from last year and knew her quite well, considering the fact he saw her at least once every single day. The mermaid was a nurse's aide and he'd see her whenever he dropped by for lunchtime. "Heard you were repeating freshman year all over again. Everybody's talking about it~" he lied. He heard someone mention that the "freshman chick from the nurse's office was repeating" as he and Melanie walked over and decided to come to his own conclusion. "I knew you were slow Misora, but how'd you end up failing first year? You play with blocks." With a flirtacious grin, the teen brought his free hand to his head and ran his fingers through his dark, messy hair. "Maybe if you spent less time daydreaming about me-"

Hihoo was a tough girl to please if you didn't have snacks or candy on you. Not only was she one of the few girls that knew just how to pop Ren's large ego, she was totally immune to his flirting technique. Don't even get him started on last year. The girl ignored his attempts at getting to her so bad, he had to sit down and do a reality check. Ren held the packet of blood up to his face and noticed it was almost empty. "Tch," he muttered under his breath before sucking out whatever was left and throwing it onto the pool floor, despite the obvious garbage can not too far away. "I thought I'd see you at the nurse's, Misora... Instead of here, I mean." he continued before glancing at her once again, kind of upset. "I thought you hated water..... Don't tell me you girls came in here for Scotty."

Now he was referring to Amaya too. Yeah, Ren knew the foxxy girl pretty well, considering the fact that they were roomates last year. The fact that Amaya was pretty only made living with her that much more enjoyable, let alone the fact that she was cool and knew how to flirt. It was a bummer that she wouldn't take it any farther than that, but she was such awesome company, Ren didn't care. "Found out I'm rooming with some dude this year... What I'd give to be roomates with you again, Foxxy-"

[o.o.c. :finally done gonk ]

f r o y o__ DEUX

petite oiseau __ aristina

parfait kitten

DJ Double B

Dapper Informer

User Image
SEPS

███████████████████████████████████

Skylar Biné White

l o c a t i o n ;; cafeteria
                                                      c o m p a n y ;; maurice
                                                      t h o u g h t s ;; how stupid...

Skylar found the male's silence intriguing. Just what could be going through his mind right now? She wanted to know. But social protocol kept her silent. She had asked him a question - the least she could do was let him answer it. It was the light flash of worry that peeked her curiosity. Perhaps she had struck a nerve? If so… could she do it again and get away with it? Normally Skylar kept to herself and stuck to social norms; doing what she could not to strike too many raw nerves but there was something about the way this student skirted around family matters that made her wonder. Maybe it was just because of her own crap family situation. Who knew.

"There's an entire year left. Seems stupid to start now." It must be family. What other reason could a student be so eager to learn on the first day? The possibility of him just wanting to learn didn't cross her mind. That was just too ridiculous. No one in their right mind should be willing to spend their free time learning. Or working. Skylar felt oddly proud of herself. She seemed to have given him a reprieve. Having someone to talk to had to be better than work. Even if she wasn't the best conversationalist.

"You're on the student council, correct?" Skylar suddenly remembered she had seen his face before. More specifically, on the list of council members her sister had drilled into her head. But she wasn't sore about it. She knew Soph was just trying to look out for her. Saxton was always up to something stupid so he was a lost cause. The least Soph could do would be to keep Skylar out of trouble. If only by teaching her to avoid on campus. There was a light smirk on her lips at the thought. Maurice. I think. He didn't seem like such a bad guy.

o o c ;; hey~ look who finally posted. =w=b
                                              DJ Double B

Dapper Informer

User Image
SEA SERPENT

Scott Bené White

l o c a t i o n ;; pool
                                                      c o m p a n y ;; misora & amaya & melanie & ren
                                                      t h o u g h t s ;; well well...

Scott couldn't contain the laughter. Events? Oh he hadn't the slightest clue. Sophie was in charge of planning. The only things he knew of where those the council had settled on. But the ones the teachers had planned? Oh those would be interesting to say the least. Running a hand through his messy orange hair he smirked. "I don't know many of them. Sophie's in charge of planning so I only know of the ones the council came up with. Not sure if we should tell such an innocent little freshmen!" He laughed at his own joke.

He meant to spill moments after but he was cut off by the sound of heels on tile. Well well, it seemed like the party was about to begin. Melanie was someone he liked to think he knew fairly well. Being on the council he at least knew her name, class schedule, and clubs. But having talked to her before… well he knew a tad more than that. Though he had to admit, he didn't know her as intimately as some. Of course, he shot her a wink before pulling himself out of the pool and trotting over the group. "It sure is a pleasant surprise to see you this morning, Mel. I take it you're doing we-" Scott was cut short by a snide quip from his old acquaintance: Ren.

Seemed things were heating up.

Of course, the first comment didn't bother him but the one about family… that one stung. Not that he let it show at all. Instead he scoffed before shooting the vampire a small 'it's on' glare. "Seems that pole's still shoved up your a**, Leech. Not all the girls at school dream about you." Scott's more off-duty humor showed through and he punched the vampire in the shoulder. "As big of an a** as you are, it's nice to see a friendly face." Friendly. Oh wasn't that a joke. It was odd that the two of them got along at all but they did. In a way. Scott assumed it was because he wasn't a stickler for the rules like most of the council. Like his sister. He only took the job to be around Sophie; the only one of the triplets that would speak to him. He heard the mention of roommates and pretended to be heart. "Ouch, man. I see how it is. What? Am I not pretty enough for you?" Teasingly scott tried to strike a supermodel pose. Though he failed immediately. Jokingly he pretend to cry and threw his arm around Amaya's shoulders. "Oh May-chan! I feel so hurt. My dear friend, Ren, doesn't think I'm pretty enough to be his roommate. Oh woe is me." It was obvious the sea serpent was joking. He truly didn't care about who he roomed with. So long as his stuff didn't disappear for good.

o o c ;; hey-o. guess who got her butt in gear and posted! =w=

parfait kitten

Growlee

DJ Double B

User Image
m i r r o r xxxxx tell me something xxxxx tell me who's the loneliest of all xxxxx m i r r o r
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mirror mirror - what's behind you xxxxx save me from the things i see xxxxx try to keep it from the world xxxxx why won't you let me hide from me? xxxxx mirror mirror - tell me something
who's the l o n e l i e s t of all?

xxlocation - pool xxxxxxmood - annoyed and STRONGLY irritated xxxxxxthoughts - ಠ nಠ no gusta xxxxxxcompany - serpy - senpai ( scott ) && kitsune senpai ( amaya ) && very pretty blonde senpai && sparkles

User Imagemirror mirror rwby white trailer ::i'm the loneliest one ... of all

"Ahno ... " she sighed, her hands motioning that there was a story she wasn't telling. "Not really, since the headmistress told me to go ahead and take some sophomore classes in case she does decide to let me in sophomore year." And then some advanced classes. She was spacey and easily distracted, but when she focuses, she's one of the top three in her grade. But because she seldom does, her marks for the school year was all over teh place, only focusing enough to participate in the games of soccer. By the time came for final exams, she just plain forgot and ended up flunking. While her parents (at least her mother anyway) were incredibly frustrated at her spacious mind, they forgave her (after she passed, especially with a perfect score) but still banned her from returning home to the palace. No big for her though, she spent most of her time with her happy but sharp-tongue cousin Amehana at their place above water level in the city of California.

Voices seem to cut through the trio as a rather beautiful blonde walked into the pool area as well as Egomamaniac Ren also entered. Choosing to show a small nod of acknowledgement to the blonde and ignore the vampire, she focused on the other two girls (the blonde she could tell was another member of the cheer squad). She was having a nice time ignoring Ren till he had to mention the bad relations between Scott and his brother Saxton. Everyone who was part of the soccer team knew that the two were on bad terms and sometimes, it wasn't just Saxton making the noise. When provoked enough by his brother or sometimes the mention, even Scott was can be very nasty. Of course, he never got that nasty right away, obviously. Even now she could tell he just brushed it off and gave Ren a face saying he's accepting some kind of challenge.

That being said, she nodded her head while rocking her body slightly side to side her hands clasped right behind her back. Even if he would let it slide, she wasn't going to. She felt as if he didn't need anyone rubbing in a bad family feud, especially if she was on the same team. Answering back on Kitsune's previous remark about her throw-in abilities, she simply made a simple remark. "I can also accurately aim balls to reach a target and if a certain person isn't careful, I can either aim it at him or spike his food package." Of course she'd never do it. She may not like him, but she did care(?) about him enough to not do half the things she wish she could do to him. However she made a silent vow to make sure she was nicer to him, seeing as that would be good behavior, which would lead to her joining sophomore year with no problems. "So it's best you watch what you say in front of me or the next time you get a package, it will actually be a nice package of tomato juice." Didn't mean she'd never attempt to be a little mean though.

"Heard you were repeating freshman year all over again. Everybody's talking about it~ " She knew that was a lie. His face just screamed taunting to her. Truth be told, she didn't care if anyone knew, even this guy. Her face remained the same as he continued to attempt to make her care or embarrassed. Anyone who has been to the nurse's office around lunchtime last year KNEW these two weren't friendly with each other. You'd think she'd be an exception from his flirting attacks because she had zero sex appeal, at least to her mind. She was wrong and each time he had tried to flirt, she was neither charmed by his antics nor in the mood to put up with them. And she made sure he knew it too. "I knew you were slow Misora, but how'd you end up failing first year? You play with blocks." That was true in a metaphorical sense, but to be honest, there was no real legit factor of why she failed. She just forgot and that was the end of it. She wondered in the back of her head if she should pretend like she gave a damn about what he's saying, but chose to stay neutral because it wasn't worth it. She'll get in trouble for it and she'd rather not her new rank of co-captain go as well as her permanent drop to freshman for the year. Her mother would be VERY upset with her again. And she hated it when she got scolded by her.

"Maybe if you spent less time daydreaming about me-" Yeah, no more Ms. Nice-gal. She approached him with a calm exterior face but walked towards him in a threatening matter. "Did you really miss being called Sparkles?" she said in a rather dark, yet cool tone. "Because I was actually planning on being nice to you this year, but now ..." she said as she looked at him up and down. "I see that you haven't worked out at all, cause your stomach is a little rounded (she knew she just ate, she watched him) and your face is a little chubby too. I also see that you haven't grown up at all during the summer. You still act like a narcissistic little boy who thinks he's all that, especially when you try to make yourself look cool, and where I choose to go for whatever reason is none of your concern." She didn't like Scott, at least not in the way Ren had might've thought, but she was there because he happened to be there too when she had decided to actually go in for a small swim before the school year and the pool filled up with annoying fools, especially their captain.

As he made his complaint about being stuck with a male, she walked away to pick up the blood package he threw on the ground to throw it away, saying she'd trade spots if she could, cause she hated being stuck with a male. She had the pleasure of being stuck with another co-ed room. Her last one ended up being her lab partner in class and accidentally spilled a potion on her to which she was kept as a mermaid for a week, if not a permanent one had the nurse not find the correct medicine to counteract its powers. She at least wanted a more intelligent male if she was forced to be in a co-ed again, but no, she got another freshman one. Then again, if the boys were to trade, she would have to deal with Sparkles. And that's WAY too much of a hassle. "Never mind," she commented. "I forgot that if I traded, I'd have to see Sparkles sparkle in the morning."

ooc :: yeah those two don't exactly get along ~ sorry if HALF OF THESE INSULTS are childish or not even effective xD or too effective

also i got too into it and accidentally wrote too much.
                                          I deeply apologize, but really all she's doing is now verbally attacking ren. really, that's all. He made her annoyed.

EDIT: NEW LAYOUT IN CASE YOU GUYS GOT NOTIFICATION
                                          her hair's still short, that's why i tried to make it look choppy when i did the picture.
                                          sorry if it's bad, i'm still working on photoshop

parfait kitten

f r o y o__ DEUX

Growlee

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Maurice Samuel Bishop
xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image xxxxxxxxx Work xxx it xxx H.A.R.D.E.R
              xxxxxx ▏Make xxxx it xxxx B.E.T.T.E.R
              xxxx
              xxxxxxxx Do xxxxx it xxxxx F.A.S.T.E.R
              xxxxxxxxxxxx Makes xxx Us xxx S.T.R.O.N.G.E.Rxxxx → ↺
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
              xxxxxxxxMore than ever - hour after hour ! xx
              xxxxx
              xxxxxxxxxxWorkxx is xx neverxx over
              xxxx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                              xxx
                                                              Maurice kept to his original statement. "Well I'm saving time later. Either way, it's an equal amount of time." She was seeing through that bullcrap statement, but maybe if he said it enough it'd become a truth or something. That'd be rather nice. "Plus I can relax while everyone else is working." How that last statement helped, Maurice had no idea. Once again, she avoided his questions. Why was she like that? He'd ask, but he knew she wouldn't answer it. Why would she? Hell, why was he answering her every inquiry? As minimal as he was with his answers, an answer was just that.

She asked about the student council next, to which Maurice merely nodded his head. Then it clicked. Maybe... "Yes, I am... You wouldn't happen to be related to a Sophie, would you?" Now that he said the name, the resemblance was more apparent. They were rather different in personality however, but that was sort of to be expected. "Sophie White?" That would make her something White, right? Probably explained why she was familiar looking. Watch them not be related at all or something stupid like that. That'd just be embarrassing.

xxx
                                                              Location;; Cafeteria xxxxxx Company;; Blonde Girl (Skylar) xxxxxx Outfit;; To comexxxxxx

Millionaire

User Image

◆ || ♛ || C H O IxxJ U NxxH O N G ◆◆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                            ↘ ↘ T I M ExxxW I L LxxxA L W A Y SxxxP A S SxxxB YxxxI T S E L F
                            ↘ ↘ L E T T I N GxxxT H ExxxW O R L DxxxC R U M B L ExxxE A C HxxxS E C O N D
                            ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━ ━
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxT H ExxxT E N N I N

Jun Hong looked outside through the car’s window and noticed that he had finally approached his destination. He got out of the car and thought to himself “So this is gonna be my second year at Teras.” as he stood there staring at school gates. He then took his luggage out of the trunk and entered the premises. He could see a few familiar faces in the crowd of students he was walking through.

The pink haired boy started searching for his new dorm room. He wanted to leave his stuff in his dorm and then get something to eat. He was starving from hunger. Jun didn’t bother having breakfast as he set off really early in the morning, way too early for breakfast. He lived quite far away from the school. Jun really didn’t like the fact that he had to live away from his parents. Well everyone had to as it was for their own good.

Jun Hong was only attending the school so that he could learn more about his powers. The teen already misses his family. Jun Hong was the son of a Japanese mother and a Korean father. His mom was a tennin and his father was a normal human being. After Jun’s mother brought him into the world, she lost her powers and became a human. Her powers got transferred to Jun Hong and he became a tennin. He was brought here in America at a very young age as his parents knew that he would have to attend Teras Academy.

Being supernatural wasn’t all about having extraordinary powers. Jun Hong sometimes had a hard time controlling them. The pinkette sometimes turns invisible simply if he just thought about it. He had learned to control his powers to some extent but he still needs to learn how to fully control them and that’s why he was here. From time to time he feels really weak and drained, and he also fainted a few times because of it.

Jun Hong finally found his dorm room. For some reason he really liked this new dorm he was assigned to. He left his luggage and headed straight to the cafeteria. Jun wanted get something to eat as soon as possible. Hopefully they already started serving lunch.

The boy could smell the aroma of freshly cooked food coming from the cafeteria, he was just not sure if lunch service had already started or was it already over. Jun had reached the cafeteria’s entrance. He opened the door and then he entered the place which was equivalent to heaven, well that is how he felt about it.

He noticed that there were only two students there, one with blonde hair and the other one was tall guy with white hair. And unfortunately there was no food; the cooks were probably still preparing them. Jun felt like dying. Food was very important to the boy. Probably the two students were waiting there for the food to be served. He wondered when it was going to be time for lunch. The pinkette went up to those two individuals in there to ask them when lunch is going to be served.

When he got near them he said “Umm, excuse me…” Jun Hong trailed off as soon as he noticed that the guy with white hair was Maurice a member of the student council. He was talking to a girl who had some resemblance to Sophie White, the orchestrator. Maybe they were related.

“Oh hi Maurice!” Jun yelled out and a big grin came across his face. “We haven’t talked since the last day of school. Do you by any chance know when we’re going to have lunch? Oh wait umm I’m sorry for interrupting your conversation with this miss here.” He said while scratching the back of his head.

|| m o o d : at the verge of dying - overjoyed || l o c a t i o n : cafeteria || c o m p a n y : Maurice and the pretty blonde girl (Skylar) ||

o u t f i t : xxx || m u s i c : mental Breaker ||

|| o o c : sucky intro post. x.x Please inform me if I made any kind error ||

Blazing Genius

14,025 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Generous 100
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Gabriel Lukas Korbinian
~ Medium

I tried to find the answers
in my fears

But what was found
was lost again

Gabriel blinked slightly at the gentle look on Justin’s face. In a way, he found himself reminded of someone he knew quite well. That same person too tended to show such expressions when looking at art. However, the blank canvas wasn’t a piece of artwork yet. Thus, why was Justin giving the same look as his grandfather? He shook his head slightly to get the image comparison out of his head. Luckily, the strange words of the male made that even easier. After all, it was hard to keep track, from what he could already see, of what the male was even talking about! But, Gabriel didn’t want to push the person away. The art room was a public room, and it wasn’t like the male was being mean. He was just…extremely odd was all. Nothing wrong with that…right?

“Wait…are you saying one is a color?” Even Gabriel had to admit that was just strange! Didn’t the male know one was a number and not a color? Then again, there were some colors given off names, and the colors used on the internet were technically done in number codes. At least, that was what he was told. Maybe that was what Justin meant? Gabriel decided not to ask. “You believe the sky gives messages to us?” He blinked before he furrowed his eyebrows slightly. “What would the sky be even trying to say?” Honestly, the medium couldn’t even believe he asked that! However, while he felt he was simply humoring the male, Gabriel did find himself faintly…curious. Curse his curiosity! “I….I wouldn’t know…” He fidgeted his hands slightly and looked down at the canvas. “Maybe they remind them of each other?”

He wanted to bonk his head against a wall so badly! What was he even saying? However, there was some strange sense of…freedom in just asking whatever was on the mind. Though, Gabriel learned long ago that doing so made people think him weird. The only person he felt he could do that with was his grandfather, and well…that person wasn’t around anymore. But, Gabriel knew he really needed to stop reminding himself of such. He needed to focus on the current conversation, or else he would get lost once more amongst the male’s different trains of thought! The medium amongst did when the person suddenly asked what reminded him of clouds, and assumed it was…yellow? He tilted his head and found his eyes looking at the neon of the male’s. “No…that would be white….”

The medium couldn’t help but wonder if the male was referring to his own eyes. After all, the male did have neon looking eyes, which held yellow within the irises. But, since he had no idea that the male didn’t know that, Gabriel kept that observation to himself. Then again, he soon found himself distracted by the male’s response to his answer. He raised an eyebrow and looked towards the windows nearby them. “You think so?” He continued to look towards the windows before looking back at the male. His eyebrows raised even more and he tilted his head back slightly at the rest of the comment. Reintroduction? Why did he need to get reintroduced to clouds? Gabriel wasn’t sure he wanted to know. “How would you go about reintroducing me to clouds? I see clouds everyday…not something I can…ignore.”

For a brief moment, their gazes were locked once more. Gabriel couldn’t help but imagine what it would be like to paint those neon hues. He could already see trying to get the exact shade to be a challenge. But, he would do his best for the sake of accuracy. Even the pink locks would be interesting to try and recreate on a canvas. Though, the more Gabriel found himself admiring the male as an artistic subject, the more his cheeks started to gain a faint hue. After all, what happened if the male was a telepath and could read his thoughts? That would be embarrassing! Thus, he found himself looking back at the canvas. But, after a few moments, Gabriel realized that he had to look back up. It would be rude not to give the male the eye contact he deserved!

Thus, Gabriel looked back up just as the male mentioned him possibly being a squirrel person? He couldn’t help but wonder why the male thought that. Though, the medium couldn’t help but notice just how close they were. While he wasn’t against physical contact, Gabriel preferred to keep somewhat of a physical distance from people. After all, if he wasn’t close to them, it just felt…odd. However, the medium didn’t want to get on the male. Maybe the male didn’t know, or he was the type to like to be close to someone? However, Gabriel couldn’t help but try to soot just a little away from the male, if only to keep his own nerves from tensing unbearably at the closeness. “….I…guess I could see the squirrels sometime…not like I haven’t met them before.”

If the male honestly thought Gabriel could improve his relationship with squirrels(Why the male wanted a relationship with squirrels, he did not know), then he would try. Only because he did find himself wondering if he really did have some connection with squirrels. He didn’t think he did. But, it was worth investigating. However, due to his want to know if the male had a point, Gabriel found himself tugging at his own hair. The medium caught sight of the male doing something with his hair. However, he didn’t realize the male was mimicking his movements. Though, his focus was soon on introductions, and the strangeness of Justin’s logic when it came to…names. He decided not to comment on the latter though. It didn’t help that he was soon wondering…how his eyes and name were like fruit.

“How are my eyes and name…like fruit?” He couldn’t help but ask, since he had no clue how they were similar! At that point though, Gabriel started to feel like he might need a bit of a mental break. While he was willing to follow along Justin’s multiple trains of thoughts, it was exhausting! Thus, Gabriel couldn’t help but ask if Justin wanted anything. Though, after he asked, Gabriel felt a bit bad for wanting some space. For that reason, Gabriel felt the need to make up for it by actually helping Justin. Luckily, the task seemed simple. Colors for cans! He assumed the cans had to be spray cans. Otherwise, Gabriel would have no clue what Justin was talking about. However, before Gabriel could offer an answer, Justin went on a tangent about…Templars...squirrels…and suitcases?

Admittedly, Gabriel could barely keep up! For the sake of being fair though, the medium gave it a sure try! Strangely enough, that try was good enough to actually catch all that Justin said. However, he soon felt his hair tugged by Justin? His eyes widened slightly as he turned towards him and leaned away. Unfortunately, he leaned too far back and fell down onto his elbows. By sheer luck, his arm found itself resting along the edge of the canvas while his knees were bent, allowing him to not have paint on him or apologize for accidently knocking over Justin. He looked up at Justin as he slowly sat up again. “I’m sure we can find some color for your cans…I’m not sure how to fill a spray can up exactly…if that is what you are referring to…but I can learn and try to refill them for you.”

The medium had no idea it would not be that simple. “What were you searching for earlier?” He didn’t know if Justin was referring to color for his cans, or something else. Thus, he had felt the need to ask. “But yes…I did wish to come here to work on an art piece…but why would you wish for looser hair?” Gabriel’s curiosity got the better of him and he had to ask why Justin mentioned that. Though, the medium didn’t ask about the tugging of the hair. At least, not now. Maybe later, or if Justin did it again, Gabriel would ask. However, the medium made himself focus on other things for now. “And um…I guess?” He looked down at the canvas as he tried to remember what he was planning on painting. But, he found the image had left his mind. Darn-it!

But, the medium didn’t let the displeasure show across his face. Though, that didn’t stop Gabriel from trying to remember the image. For that reason, Gabriel was silent a few moments while staring at the blank canvas. Once he remembered there was someone beside him, he gave up on remembering the idea for now. However, what Justin said earlier came to mind. When it did, Gabriel couldn’t help but realize something as he looked over at Justin. “I draw in order to recreate scenes…while I would love to relive those scenes again…if I chose to stay in one particular scene…I would miss out on the others that deserve the same commemoration.” Gabriel looked down at the canvas. “Though, a blank one would be interesting…but I guess it could be sad too…for there would be nothing but you…”

He supposed that would be pretty lonely. Gabriel didn’t think he would be that bothered by loneliness though. Not when he tended to stay to himself anyway, outside of classrooms and the clubs he was in anyway. But, maybe Justin wasn’t like that, and such a life for him would be not as pleasant. Everyone did have their preferences after all. “But, how about we just focus on getting color for your cans? Then you can create a canvas that will be full of scenes that won’t make you feel sad.” With that, Gabriel stood up slowly, making sure to grip the canvas and take it up with him. He placed it on the table nearby and used a sharpie to write his name along the side of the canvas. That way, if someone else came in, they would hopefully not alter the canvas.

“Now…if you still want the colors…let’s start looking.” With that in mind, Gabriel started to walk around the room, looking through the cabinets in search of the colors Justin needed for his cans.

I'm breaking
I can't do this on my own

Can you hear me
screaming out

Am I all alone?

Where can I be found: Teras Academy: Art Room
Who am I speaking with: Justin
Who do I love: No one
What items are on my person: Art supplies

SilentMischief

Dapper Informer

User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████

This announcement is for everyone regarding a time skip!

Everyone should be aware of the poll by now. Since time skip won we're doing just that. I'm going to be making this fairly easy to understand. You are free to plot about whatever happened before the skip; decide the end to conversations, etc. That said, we will be skipping to the mandatory 'welcome back' assembly. I will be posting as the headmistress just to give the mandatory information needed but before that you will all have the chance to send characters to the auditorium, meet up with friends, etc.

parfait kitten

theramblinggirl

DJ Double B

SilentMischief

x-EternalAlice-x

sugoi butt prince

Growlee

iicrimsonr0se

kiyomi player

kappako

x Yaoi-sama x

⋮ ⋱ ⋮ ⋱ ⋮ ⋱ ⋮ ⋱ ⋮ ⋱ ⋮ ⋱ ⋮ ⋱ ⋮ ⋱ ⋮ ⋱ ⋮ ⋱ ⋮⋱ ⋮ ⋱ ⋮ ⋱ ⋮ ⋱ ⋮ ⋱ ⋮

Dapper Informer

User Image
ELF

Tira'allara ;; a.k.a. Tia

l o c a t i o n ;; auditorium
                                                      c o m p a n y ;; no one
                                                      t h o u g h t s ;; ...

Perhaps this 'school' thing was indeed a horrible endeavor. Tira'allara had found someone who didn't seem phased by her… disability only for them to leave in a flash. Alone again she couldn't help but wonder if, in fact, they had been bothered by her lack of speech. It was a chilling thought. But not a knew one. Sigh. Meaning to keep to herself for the rest of her time, unable to deal with another student rushing away, Tira'allara plopped her rump onto the damp grass only to hear a scratchy sound followed by a quick announcement.

She assumed the staff had installed a speaker system of sorts all around the school. Unless one of them was a telepath. Regardless of which it was she suddenly had somewhere she had to be. Groaning at having just sat down the elf slowly pulled herself to her feet, dusted off her clothes, and proceeded towards the auditorium.

Hopefully she wouldn't be late.

It didn't take her long to make it to where she needed to be; it wasn't as though she could stop to chat. And when she finally made it through the doors she picked a seat in the back row of the auditorium. A fighter's instincts were hard to ignore.

Settling into the seat she wondered if this year would be her last...

o o c ;; -

User Image
m i r r o r xxxxx tell me something xxxxx tell me who's the loneliest of all xxxxx m i r r o r
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mirror mirror - what's behind you xxxxx save me from the things i see xxxxx try to keep it from the world xxxxx why won't you let me hide from me? xxxxx mirror mirror - tell me something
who's the l o n e l i e s t of all?

xxlocation - wandering halways xxxxxxmood -still irritated xxxxxxthoughts - goddamn it xxxxxxcompany - no one now

User Imagemirror mirror rwby white trailer ::i'm the loneliest one ... of all

She had already been fed up with his antics and she couldn't take it anymore. Giving an offensive hand gesture to Ren and then bowing to her seniors (literally) she began to walk away from the group in a rather hasty and irritated manner. Honestly, did he have to act like an absolute buffoon every time they happened to meet? And assuming that she actually found him attractive!! To the point that he thought she would daydream about him!! Well, she did have to admit that he WAS a LITTLE attractive. Though she hates messy hair and wishes it all to BURN, messy hair strangely suited him well making him easy to look at. That being thought of, she hit her head against the wall for thinking such a thing. It's sad, but those who KNEW HER WELL knew that she really liked pretty things and kinda has a soft spot for them (long hair, pretty girls, beautiful males like scott and ren). Didn't mean she flirted with any, she just likes it for some off reason. She treated everyone equally in attitude and behavior and she didn't let those people she found pretty or beautiful boss her around if she thinks something about their order morally wrong. She just liked pretty things.

The hallways looked the same as always, and so did the students. As she walked past, she saw familiar patients she had attended to when she worked in the nurse's office and when they saw her, she waved back. While most of the male students actually went up and greeted her with smiles and handshakes, she was met with glaring eyes and hisses by the female population. Those who were her patients, they ended up just giving her silent nods and nothing more. For a quiet girl, she found herself to be quite hated by females, though she had a suspicion why. It's not really uncommon for her to not be beloved by girls, as she would (and did) smack some of the more popular men, ie Ren and Scott, and because of that, she was hated deeply by their respecting fanclub. However, it wasn’t just the two fanclubs who hated her. She was (she found this strange though to be honest) one of the most surprisingly popular girls in her grade. And because of that she was often rather hated upon the girls in her class because males kept falling for her and her strange charm. But despite all this, she would greet each person politely enough to where it’s hard to try and find a fight at that moment with her.

Still it was almost time to go to the auditorium. She didn't wanna go right away, but she probably would have to in order to avoid meeting up with Ren. Ah, it was a conflicting thing, but in the end, she chose to try to make her way (a long way at that) far but heading towards the auditorium.

ooc :: i kept ya'll quoted so you'll know well that i moved away

parfait kitten

f r o y o__ DEUX

Growlee

DJ Double B
User Image

Undoubtedly, Ren possessed many talents. For one, he knew how to sing and play a few instruments (his favorite being the bass guitar). His singing was usually accompanied by his compulsion powers, forcing the humans around him to fall for the sound of his voice. It helped him out a lot when he'd travel alone in his hometown during the summer, performing at gigs just to get out of the hellhole his mother called "their home".... But we'll save that story for a later time. His real talent was knowing exactly what to say or do to get on someone's nerves, and in this case, it was Scott and Hihoo. It wasn't even ten minutes, and already, that happy "I missed you guys over the summer" mood became "who the HELL invited this guy?" The delinquent raised an eyebrow at Scott who blew off Ren's verbal attack at his feels. Knowing the kind of guy the sea serpent was, he wasn't expecting a different reaction anyway.

"Seems that pole's still shoved up your a**, Leech. Not all the girls at school dream about you."

Ren almost laughed. "Pole? Leech?" he repeated before glaring at the boy. "Oh, you sure know what that's like, don't you, Mr. Student Council? When're you gonna drop that scholar act and be a failure like the rest of us?" He couldn't help but smirk after Scott gave him a punch. Yeah, he wasn't the kind of student Ren hung around with... but sometimes, he was glad he did.

"As big of an a** as you are, it's nice to see a friendly face."

"Same here, Pretty Boy. You're not a total loser either." To make things even better, he found out (dramatically) that he and Scott were roomates. He had to look at the crumpled up dorm paper in his pocket to believe anything the senior said... And he was right. He'd complain about it, but he could name 50 guys he'd hate to room with before Scott. It was nice being around someone who didn't always take his rude remarks seriously... Scott and Hihoo were two of those few people.

"Did you really miss being called Sparkles? Because I was actually planning on being nice to you this year, but now ..."

...Okay, maybe not Hihoo. Ren instinctively backed up the closer the freshman got to him, just in case she was going to hit him. He wasn't scared of her hits or anything, but for a weak-looking girl, her punches were like little hammers. "Wh-What? Get away from me-"

For the next few of minutes, a barrage of insults flew out of Hihoo's mouth and engulfed Ren. The ego Melanie had previously built up through a compliment or two quickly deflated. The vampire stood in horror as the mermaid let him have it, from telling him he got fatter to pointing out how narcissistic he was. Ren's flirty/taunting expression grew angry as his cheeks flushed from defeat. And for the rest of that time, he and Hihoo began to argue back and forth, ignoring the reactions from the others by him. And after a while (hours, even!), Hihoo ended their argument by flipping him off and storming out of the pool area. "HEY! Where do you think you're going, Ariel!?" he yelled after her, wondering if she even heard him. "-The hell was her problem? I was just kidding," he growled before crossing his arms over his chest and looking at the others. "I didn't even do anything. Her fault for being so sensitive-"

After a while of standing against the wall, staring at his shoes and thinking about everything he said, Ren sucked his teeth. No. Like hell he was going to apologize. Even if he started it (which he totally did), he wasn't going to apologize. Even if he continued to insult her after she stood up for herself (which he totally did), he wasn't going to apologize. Even if he.... Missed talking to Hihoo everyday at school during summer vacation, because she was a weirdo... and kinda cute... he wasn't... going to... A long, deep sigh traveled from Ren's throat as he leaned away from the wall. He hated whenever his conscience got to him.

He had to apologize.

"God..... Damnit." he hissed, grumpily leaving in the direction Hihoo left in and traveled down the hallway. He peered his head over all of the students, looking for the short, brown-haired girl, then hesitantly jogged over once he spotted her. "Misora! Misora, wait-" he called out, rudely shoving people out of his way to get next to her. He couldn't even tell if she was walking faster than before once she heard him. But after a while of pushing and shoving, he made his way by her and walked at her side. "Sorry, okay? Jesus--" he started as he ran his fingers through his hair. "I wouldn't have said all that if I knew you'd be such a baby about it." Seconds later, Ren realized what he said, then quickly corrected himself. "I mean-- I was just kidding. You know I was-"

[o.o.c. late as hell. I apologize emotion_facepalm ]

f r o y o__ DEUX

parfait kitten

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Maurice Samuel Bishop
xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image xxxxxxxxx Work xxx it xxx H.A.R.D.E.R
              xxxxxx ▏Make xxxx it xxxx B.E.T.T.E.R
              xxxx
              xxxxxxxx Do xxxxx it xxxxx F.A.S.T.E.R
              xxxxxxxxxxxx Makes xxx Us xxx S.T.R.O.N.G.E.Rxxxx → ↺
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
              xxxxxxxxMore than ever - hour after hour ! xx
              xxxxx
              xxxxxxxxxxWorkxx is xx neverxx over
              xxxx

xxx
                                                              Without warning, Jun came into the picture. Maurice simply looked at the male. An odd guy, he was. He neither hated nor feared him openly, as the vast majority of people did. He was a council member, but still sought out to talk to him. Quite the pest actually. "Oh, hello, Jun." Even in seeing an old acquaintance (Acquaintance used very loosely), he didn't falter in his emotionless standard. "As far as lunch, I'm not sure. Sorry."

An announcement was made. All students to the auditorium. The welcome back assembly was one Maurice didn't entirely care for. He didn't see the point in being welcomed back, as nobody really wanted to be back from summer vacation. But the academy tried, which they believed meant something. Whatever made them feel better. "Well, I will be off." With those parting words, Maurice stood and walked out of the cafeteria. So much for practicing his water ability today.

Now Maurice didn't bother to check if anybody was tagging along. He knew nobody would. People walking down the hall to the auditorium kept a decent radius from the enforcer. iPods were put at low volumes and slipped into inside pockets, ladies adjusted skirts and shirts so to barely meet the standard lengths. It was a lonely life, but one very necessary. Someone had to uphold the rules, else all would be chaos. The blonde made his way to the place of calling, sitting himself down in one of the middle rows. People filled in around him, picking out the spots at least one seat away from him on his sides.

xxx
                                                              Location;; Auditorium xxxxxx Company;; None xxxxxx Outfit;; To comexxxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff