Welcome to Gaia! ::

If slots were available would you want to join?

I'm already in the role-play 0.46666666666667 46.7% [ 7 ]
I'd love to join! 0.26666666666667 26.7% [ 4 ]
//poll whore 0.26666666666667 26.7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

User Image
                                            x - - illusion shade❝ ⊹。 DANCE TO THE BEATWAVE
                                            x - - illusion shade x - - illYOUR HANDS TOGETHER illusion COME FEEL THE HEAT
                                            x - - illusion◞ ☆ ` ∥Forever and forever
                                            x - - illusion shaLISTEN AND LEARN IT IS TIME FOR PRANCING
                                            x - - illusNow we are here
                                            x - - illusWE’RE CARAMELL DANCING
                                            x - - illusion s:: oo-oo-owa-owa oo-oo-owa-owa

l o c a t i o n ;;Library|| c o m p a n y ;; Elizabeth Sophie and Caleb|| t h o u g h t s ;; " A witch wow I never knew they could have a dog for their familiar.

Alex raised a brow when the vampire snatched his bag back from him without thanking him. He figured the sun made vampires very irritable so he didn't get mad. He felt he might have offended the vampire with the comment he made about his kind and the sun.“I was just stating a vampire’s weakness. Not trying to offend you. “He said before he was released by the vampire. He wondered why the vampires were weak to the rays of the sun. Alex was slightly confused by the vampire’s behavior although in the books he’s read vampires didn’t have much of a personality so he figured the books were just myths. He imagined him looking like a traditional vampire and him in his bat form and held back a laugh.

The male nodded when the vampire when he guessed he was a freshmen. He looked at him after he invited him to lunch and he saw the vampire laugh. Alex was a bit confused by this action but laughed with him. When he was finished he was told he did not hang with guys like him. “I understand none taken.” Maybe vampires didn't like magic users. He couldn’t imagine why. He didn't give it much thought as he watched the vampire leave. He decided to go to the library to see if they had a text book on the super natural races.

Alex arrived at the library and saw a girl holding a blue dog talking to a woman with orange hair. She looked rather professional judging by the way she dressed. He walked over to them and smiled. Hey I am new here Alex. “He said politely before he saw the girl with a blue dog. He never saw a blue dog although it could have been her familiar. His mom's familiar was a white cat. “What a cute dog. I take it you’re a witch right and this is your familiar. Can I hold it? "He asked her as he started to pet the puppy affectionately before turning to the girl.So are you new too? I don't know anyone except for a vampire. Although he must have had a vendetta with magic users since he said he doesn’t hang with people like me? Sorry for rambling. “He said in an apologetic tone.

f r o y o__ DEUX

SilentMischief

x-EternalAlice-x

Colorful Cultist

Maurice Samuel Bishop
xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image xxxxxxxxx Work xxx it xxx H.A.R.D.E.R
              xxxxxx ▏Make xxxx it xxxx B.E.T.T.E.R
              xxxx
              xxxxxxxx Do xxxxx it xxxxx F.A.S.T.E.R
              xxxxxxxxxxxx Makes xxx Us xxx S.T.R.O.N.G.E.Rxxxx → ↺
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
              xxxxxxxxMore than ever - hour after hour ! xx
              xxxxx
              xxxxxxxxxxWorkxx is xx neverxx over
              xxxx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                              xxx
                                                              She had no friends? . . . Not one? Maurice couldn't help but feel a bit bad, asking that question back at her. It wasn't the answer he was really expecting. She then mentioned siblings not counting. Or, so she was told. Maurice shrugged. "While the dictionary definition of friend excludes those you hold sexual or family relations to, I disagree." Maurice took off his frames, toying with them in his hands. Of course, he was careful not to touch the lens. "I believe a friend is someone you enjoy being around. Someone of whom you can relate to. Also, you can be an enemy to your family. The opposite of an enemy is a friend, so it must be possible to befriend your family as well." Maurice's family wasn't the exceedingly loving type. None of them were really much for people. They just went about their own lives. Maurice's brothers were often used for comparison to the junior. Just because they were family, it didn't mean they instantly had to love you. You simply carried similar DNA.

Roughly 8 percent of Asian men are descendants of Genghis Khan. Did they all see each other as family?

Exactly.

"So based on your answer, I presume you have siblings?" Made enough sense to Maurice. "Do they go here?" Best to keep her answering questions. Kept this interview off of him for a while. Maurice slipped his glasses back on and looked to the girl, becoming rather curious.

xxx
                                                              Location;; Cafeteria xxxxxx Company;; Blonde Girl (Skylar) xxxxxx Outfit;; To comexxxxxx

Dapper Informer

User Image
SEPS

███████████████████████████████████

Skylar Biné White

l o c a t i o n ;; cafeteria
                                                      c o m p a n y ;; maurice
                                                      t h o u g h t s ;; ...

It appeared that Skylar's assumption that he knew more about the working of friendships was correct. Interesting. Perhaps he was onto something. His argument about being capable of being an enemy of family thus friendship could happen seemed possible. She cocked her head as he talked. Everything he said about it was absorbed and pondered. Skylar mulled the thought of it over in her mind. Eventually she decided he was right.

Siblings could be friends.

"Yes," she replied. She felt no need to repeat her answer since it was the same for both questions. "We're triplets." She shrugged. Everyone seemed to find that fact fascinating but she couldn't see the appeal. Especially since they weren't all female or looked the same. She assumed it had something to do with the way snakes reproduced. It was like dogs. One litter could have multiple fathers. The triplets just assumed that was the case. "Do you?" Sophie kept her gaze on his face, trying to read any twitches or flashes of emotion.

o o c ;; otl
                                              DJ Double B

Dangerous Hunter

11,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

A discarded suitcase without an owner present seemed like a rather odd sight. Mean who would simply leave their belongings without claim? Didn’t the person worry their possessions would get stolen? Sadly…not when said suitcase was currently underneath him, as high above the suitcase, legs dangled off from a tree branch. “ Yo~” a curious accented voice greeted seemingly nothing. A slight grin tugged at the corner of the male’s face, as neon hues peered curiously over the gnarled bark. “Are you in today? Or maybe you’re out….but maybe you’re both….” The mellowed voice seemed inquisitive in a roundabout manner as a gloved hand ran through pink hair. Yes….pink, and the even more curious part? The hair belonged to a Justin Felix Cruz, a male. A freaking pink haired male was conversing with a tree. Something didn’t quite make sense, as Justin waited patiently for a response. He even hummed a tune to himself, kicking his feet back and forth, when a simple, chatter of something made him chuckle softly. “There you are, you must be in than out today” glancing over at a common everyday squirrel that seemed to chirp at him he leaned over slightly. “I figured I’d look today to see if you found it…seems the Templars hid it well though….but that’s fine” was….was this guy really talking to the squirrel? Seemed the squirrel wondered the same thing as it tilted its head at the male, unable to decipher a word of what was being said. But maybe the more important question was what the hell this guy was even talking about?

It didn’t make a lick of sense to anyone listening in. But Justin was someone that spoke his own way, and seemed to see things people did not. Like for example making it seem like squirrels were enemies of…templars? Whatever sense that made the squirrel seemed to find the pinkette rather off putting as it chirped and leaped away, Justin peering over as well watching it trot away. “ Like a kangaroo…or a slinky….a slingaroo” he mused as he dug through his pocket, producing a beanie hat. The black knitted hat soon placed over his cotton candy esque hair as he soon descended the tree, brushing himself off. Gazing up at the sky, he gave a faint smile, his far off look giving one the impression he might’ve been on something, or several things. Sadly, Justin was just always this way, not quite all there, or maybe he was but his way of looking at things didn’t match others perceptions. “Whatta nice picture you got going on” he commented up at the clouds, faintly raising a gloved hand to trace the outline of a cloud floating past. “Think all you need is another leg…..and an antler” he commented absent-mindedly, quite literally critiquing the clouds.

He seemed to stare for quite some time before noticing his own abandoned suitcase, blinking as he casually walked over and crouched by it. “Now….why you out here again…..” placing a finger never his chin he tapped it thoughtfully. “Can’t be for sleep….I’d put you over there for that” tapping his chin more his brows slightly furrowed. Then as if it all smacked him full throttle he grinned cheerfully.“Oh yeah I was gonna go…but then I saw the tree…and the tree saw me” easily distracted as always Justin was quick to get off track. Anyone that didn’t know Justin contributed that to him being rather slow. The problem was, they just didn’t see things from Justin’s perception, had they, and they would’ve seen it wasn’t because he was slow. It was just to him the world was a lot more then merely what was there. To him it felt like graffiti art, rule free and full of self expression. So if that made him slow, then maybe people were just too fast and needed to be slow otherwise the world would pass them by as he moved to grip his suitcase. And that was a real darn shame too, as he finally set out to do what he intended and that was find his dorm room. It took some time mainly because of distraction and focus issues but when he finally looked down and saw the numbers matched he faintly smiled. Opening his dorm, he blinked when he saw other luggage already occupying the room. “.....Luggage…..multiplies like babies” he commented calmly as he set down his luggage and glanced over at the other items curiously. Neon hues glanced for a bit as he ran his fingers over them and then looked towards his gloved hand. You know…in his fifteen years of living….or floating….or whatever it was, he’d never once seen his own face. He wondered what he looked like as he tentatively placed fingers against his pale cheek. But as the moment of insecurity flashed across him he recovered it as he glanced over the vivid designs of his suit case. Graffiti lettering he’d personally sprayed on to it, as he chuckled. Made him….want to do some him self…..but he wondered if the art room had some spare cans, he was running low on certain colors.

So with a destination set, he exited his dorm room and set out to find the elusive room. Glancing about and trailing his fingers over cracks in the walls whenever he saw them thus further distracting him as he paused when he noticed a door slightly ajar. It so happened to be the room he desired as he placed his hand out and pushed open the door slightly. Glancing in his gaze centered on a lone figure in the room, which he curiously walked over towards. Peering over the person’s shoulder he watched them painting primer on a canvas. Now considering he was more so “an environmental artist” he didn’t really use canvases often but still he watched as he grinned. “It reminds me of clouds…” he stated over the person’s shoulder not seeming to ponder that that might not have been the best course of action. “ But not as fluffy…do you like fluffy? “Getting sidetracked Justin’s hues gazed over the other male’s. Well now that he could tell they were male anyway. “ You seem like you’d be good with squirrels you know….got that air about you….” Coolly remarked Justin wiped a finger under his nose before setting his arm down. Not….exactly leaning away from the male’s shoulder either as he smiled. “Oh….I forgot to say, my name’s Justin, you gotta a name? It’s okay if you don’t got one, cause then that make’s you everything” sage like advice from the pinkette scatter brained guy?

Currently With: A guy that looks like he'd be good with squirrels (( Gabriel ))
                                          Mimicked Power // Skill: N // A
                                          Love Interest: Interest I love? Well....which one do you want to know?

THE DOOPLEGANGER

x-EternalAlice-x

Colorful Cultist

Maurice Samuel Bishop
xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
              xxxxx
              xxxx

xxx
                                                              So the girl was in a triplet. Maurice had wondered every once in a while what it'd be like to be a twin or triplet. Oh well. He'd never know. But the question was... Why wasn't she with them? Well, if Maurice was a twin, he wouldn't want to spend every waking moment of his life with him. The blonde surely felt the same at some points, this probably being one of them.

She then inquired on his own siblings. To this, he simply answered. "Two older brothers," he stated, no love or malice in his being. Just the same neutrality as always. His brothers were points of comparison used by his parents. They were sometimes mentors and other times, bothers. Brothers, yes, but close? Not always. The Bishops weren't a close group. All of his grandparents were the most loving people in the world. Perhaps that made his parents less emotional... Made sense to Maurice. "They both graduated from here a few years past." Andrew and Thomas. Andrew quickly grasped water and air. Thomas, earth and fire. They did eventually get to learn all four. Either way, he was compared to one or the other. Sure, Maurice couldn't quite win, but he didn't think about it too much. Or, at least in public.

From here, he wasn't sure just where to go. He didn't necessarily want to go on about his family, and maybe she didn't either. He couldn't tell. Maurice began to twiddle his thumbs a bit, an awful habit, if his father was questioned. It was a habit of his in awkward silences. After a bit, he took notice of his action and ceased. "So," he started, racing through his mind for a topic of conversation. "Why aren't you with your siblings?" Maybe he was wrong about wanting free time. Either way, the question was asked. Filled in an awkward gap of speech, which was what mattered, right?

xxx
                                                              Location;; Cafeteria xxxxxx Company;; Blonde Girl (Skylar) xxxxxx Outfit;; To comexxxxxx

Dangerous Hunter

11,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Let the fawning begin, Caleb all but waited in anticipation to be noticed and awed over. Some might consider him a pip for that, others an attention whore. The latter he resented because he actually knew what that meant. Mean…what the hell was a pip? Sounded like some weird fruit, what kinda diss would that be though right? At least a whore was some sort of mood killer! ….Wait, now it was starting to sound like he hated the former. Deciding to focus back on the cute collision scene instead, the now blue pup whined. Girls liked that cute little whimper….sometimes that made him question if girls were sadists and just enjoyed the sound of a little critter in distress. Good thing that was sometimes rather than all the time, regardless he knew the whine was cute. He had it perfected! Who could resist a little puppy whining holding up their dropped paper? It was all so damn sweet he was surprised they weren’t getting cavities here! ….Full of him self you say? Ha! …..Okay maybe, just a bit. But they didn’t know that as he noticed the brown haired girl starting to crouch. He’d been noticed and almost immediately his little tail started to wag. She was even cuter up close with those long brown locks framing her face! But when he didn’t receive awing or much less a smile, Caleb found himself….confused. In fact it was suddenly…deadly quiet?

There….there was two girls in here right? Whining a bit more to work the charm more he finally got the brunette to say something…well that at least involved him this time. Only to have his tail droop, no…awe what a cute dog, adorable, or any sort of praise? Now that was just….not right, maybe these girls were touched in the head, as he found himself lifted in the air. Perking up immediately at being held up by the brown haired girl, his tail once more wagged merrily. Even if he was kind of disappointed at being held arm length like this much less away from the girl’s face! But he could look at the other girl’s face who he must say shouldn’t be wearing a scowl, with baby blue hues and a strange almost pumpkin hue tint to her hair she looked quite cute. So why was she scowling she acted like he ate her homework (See what he did there?) or something! Maybe she did need that though; she was far too….oh….annoyed looking for something so cute. Looking at her curiously the little pup slightly squirmed at feeling its fur parted. What it felt weird! In his defense though all he did was squirm, as he tilted his head, even if it was towards the orange haired girl. Well of course he was blue! ….He uh hadn’t worked on changing his fur color’s from his natural blue hair. And besides that made him original, special so that was a compliment, which swelled his little doggy ego. However….a familiar whata? He simply sneezed at the remark, mainly because he was not an “it”!

He took pride in being all male, mainly because he wouldn’t know what to do with the added baggage on his chest. Oh they’d probably not approve of a little puppy thinking that way, as his ears perked at the other girl folding her arms and simply saying “he” wasn’t hers. Oh ….but he could be if she wanted him to be. Even if he thought it quite obvious where’d he come from….didn’t she receive the “I’m only telling you this Caleb so I cover my bases and possibly make you abstinent if I’m lucky talk”? No? Probably….best because if her name was Caleb too….then they had some problems. Gender identity ones as he heard…..a growl? Hell blame a dog’s hearing for that one but holy crap the girl before him freaking growled! Then quick as lightning she grabbed the paper that had been politely waiting in his mouth as he immediately let go. Yikes….he wanted his teeth in his mouth thank you she could have it! ‘ Awe puppy thank you for retrieving my paper! No no…I insist you might’ve killed a small unfortunate child had I not come along….’ He thought a bit sarcastically as he huffed hearing her talk about having to rewrite the paper he’d kindly picked up for her. But as she was the not as psycho but still evil cause she hadn’t awed over him girl wanted him to speak. Well lucky for her he could. ‘Word of advice brownie….don’t wave food in front of this one she might rip your head off! ‘But…all that came out was a small little bark. Well…he spoke she didn’t say English…either. All this miscommunication was so troubling really.

Then again…maybe this had been a bad idea, even if stupidly the way the girl got annoyed? Kinda….made him wag his tail since he couldn’t smirk as he made another little bark. ‘ I did it with love ‘ he thought mischievously even if he had meant to be cute…at first. Though he wondered if it was possible…maybe if he acted like his poor little heart had been crushed he’d get something? Tail drooping and whimpering he looked at the blue eyed girl with the best soul shattered kicked puppy look he could muster. Hey….maybe brownie would come to his aid! Come to think of it….brownie was cute….he’d call her brownie….and the orange haired girl? …..hmmm. Nagarella ( oh when he found out she was snake related? That would’ve just made it more perfect!) Yeah, that made him give a twitch of a tail wag he had to stop. He soon settled himself down trying to get some sympathy from brownie whimpering more ‘ Be swayed by the blue puppy ~ ‘ he thought innocently. Come on just move him close, then he’d go in for the kill with nuzzles! Come on if she resisted that then….then, something was wrong with the world and he’d have to set it straight! Or curve…straight was boring and predictable.

However a moment later someone new entered, causing his ears to perk despite himself. Turning his head, he saw a male that made him tilt his head as he introduced himself as Alex. Except Alex....was somehow not corrupted by evil because he found himself called cute, and as if on instinct his tail wagged. ' I got called cute by a dude....what's wrong with the world!? ' though he seemed to blink and turn towards the girl. ' Eh? A witch!? Man she's too cute to be one! Set em' straight brownie! You must be like an enchantress cause you got me entranced~ ' and that would remain a thought bubble due to....corniness and the fact a dog saying it might be a wee bit....not appreciated. He'd wait till till he was back to human form for that. '....Wait what the hell is a familiar!? ' he recalled huffing slightly. ' Well you're a.....blueberry!....wait no I like blueberries...' before he could think of a proper nickname he found himself....petted? Wait no the girls were supposed to do that! ' Curse you.....ehhhh craaaaaap not the peeeeetting ' without his consent his tail wagged more and his little tongue hung out at the attention. He pretty much was zoning in and out after that, damn the Achilles's heel of a proper petting! The only words he retained was something about a vampire, vendetta, hang, and magic? ....Well no crap the vampire had a vendetta for being hanged with magic, as he lethargically settled himself more in the girl's grasp. Sympathy for Fido, null by....for the life of him all he could focus on was the damn petting! Curse you instincts! Curse you!

Location: Teras Academy // Library
                                                          Currently With: Nagarella (( Sophie )), Brownie (( Elizabeth )) and Alex
                                                          Items: N / A
                                                          Love Interest: Teasing's way too damn fun!
                                                          Current Form: Human / Dog

f r o y o__ DEUX

iiCrimsonR0se

x-EternalAlice-x

Colorful Cultist

Locked! Sunk in your bed-rock
Hot! Up in your love-shot
Knocked! Out by your cold-shot
I'm stuck in your head-lock

User Image
Melanie Clarisse Montois

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Yet another car pulled up to the school's front. Out stepped the long legs of a school favorite: Melanie Montois. She pulled her bags out of the trunk and looked back to her mother. "Bye, mom." she said. "Say bye to dad for me~" The woman said her goodbyes and then drove off. It was a shame her father couldn't accompany her on these trips away. The man was crazy for Melanie's mommy. Literally. A year into their relationship, he was deemed clinically insane. Just the power of a femme fatale for ya. They drove men to doing anything. While not as dangerous as the succubus or incubus, it was still something to be wary of. Melanie was the child of a femme fatale and a human man. Because she was born female, she also became a femme. Melanie didn't know of any femme/human relationships that produced male children, but she assumed it was possible somewhere.

She strut her way into the school, suitcases wheeling behind her. All the way there, she was turning heads (both male and female). Melanie was smart enough to get her key and schedule ahead of time, so she got to bypass the annoying line for it. With a satisfied smile, Melanie walked to her dorm and unpacked. Her roommate had yet to arrive, so Melanie chose the better of the two given beds. After putting her clothes away into the closet, she pondered the year. She hoped the squad girls would be rejoining. Melanie knew she was. Maybe she'd get people into volleyball as well.

Now bored of thinking things over, Melanie quickly admired herself in the mirror and set off to roam around. Her schedule seemed something ironic. Power control, to control the ability to charm random men. Then later on, yoga: the one class where showing off your a** is allowed. This school was always so weird. She couldn't help but wonder what was in store. Blue eyes (inherited from her father, actually.) examined the familiar surroundings. A gentle hand brushed her bangs from her eyes. Eventually, Melanie found her way to the cafeteria and peered in, immediately taking notice of the school's enforcer. God, she couldn't stand him. She didn't bother going in, and luckily, he didn't see her because he was too busy boring that other girl to tears. They didn't see eye to eye on dress code at all. Plus his whole emotionless android thing was creepy as hell.

Ignoring that, Melanie eventually sat herself down on a bench on the campus. Her feet have grown immune to most heels, but they weren't as comfy as slippers. Being a femme fatale, did she really need them? Perhaps so. Felt nice to be looking good. Melanie fell into people watching for now. Old faces, new faces. She was mostly looking for a pretty face. A little toy for the year would be nice. Or maybe one of her few from last year... Better yet, she could probably haze some freshman like that. She smiled to herself. It'd be hilarious to embarrass one of those pipsqueaks.

Location: On a Bench xx Company: None xx Outfit: Lovely~

Can't - Can't Stop - Stop Won't - Won't Quit - Quit
Making me feign, give it to me
I want it all - You know what I mean
Your love is a dose of ectasy

Colorful Cultist

Olive Elysia Innerot
xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image xxxxxxxxx Well here we are again.
              xxxxxx ▏It's xx always xx such xx a xx pleasure ~
              xxxx
              xxxxxxxx Remember when you tried to
              xxxxxxxxxxxx Kill xxx Me xxx Twice xx? xxxx
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
              xxxxxxxxOh, how we laughed and laughed ! xx
              xxxxx
              xxxxxxxxxxExcept xx I xx wasn't xx laughing.
              xxxx

xxx
                                                              The girl was quite the cheery one. Sneaking extra cookies. Not to surprisingly, Olive had one thought of that. Of course, the mysterious cookies floating in mid air would be a dead give away. She knew that from experience. The rule enforcer dude didn't like that at all. Jeez, he needed to lighten up. Get a girlfriend, or smoke a joint or... Something. Anything.

So Hannah was a phoenix. Olive had assumed it was some kind of fire elemental of sorts. To her little fire trick, Olive clapped for the girl. "That's really cool." she said. "Kinda wish I could do stuff like that." Being dead was a bit boring at times. There were other dead to talk to, people to mess with, but it got dull. Fire was cool as s**t, and Olive honestly doubted that it ever got old. I mean, come on. Fire was pretty epic. Invisibility was pretty cool, but that went on all the time. So her perk was more of visibility to Olive. The ability to be seen in the first place. Freaked people out a little more. How fun.

"You wanna go to the dorms or something?" No sense sitting here with their bags. "Where are you anyway?" Olive got a room in the all girls dorm. Same situation as last year. How the school decided who was put into the co-ed dorms was much beyond her. Perhaps it was just a random thing, or done by personality or lack of physical appearance or... Olive had no idea.

xxx
                                                              Location;; Main Office - Line to get Dorm Key xxxxxx Company;; Hannah xxxxxx Outfit;; Day Onexxxxxx

Dapper Informer

User Image
SEPS

███████████████████████████████████

Skylar Biné White

l o c a t i o n ;; cafeteria
                                                      c o m p a n y ;; maurice
                                                      t h o u g h t s ;; ...

Skylar noted the lack of emotion when the male mentioned his siblings. Odd. From her experience siblings either got along or detested one another. For him not to seem to have an opinion on his own… well she wasn't quite sure how to perceive that. So she let it go. Instead she focused on the water bottle the male held. Part of her wanted him to keep trying whatever it was he had been doing when she first came over. There was something interesting in the way he practiced.

"Why aren't you with your siblings?"

He caught her off-guard. Blinking in mild surprise she found herself at a loss for words. Why wasn't she with her siblings? Or, well, why wasn't she with Saxton? From the way Skylar and Saxton clung to one another during the day most assumed they were twins. The two of them were closer than most siblings. So why wasn't she with him? Perhaps it was due to the argument this morning and the stress she had been given. Or the fact that they were in different dorms and had neglected to find one another after putting their things away. But none of those seemed the likely cause. Above it all it must have been the fact that it was the start of a new year. And Sophie had demanded that they try to make new friends. Try being the key word. She sighed. Making friends was something Skylar was clueless on. At what point did you consider a stranger a friend? And how did you know if they felt the same way towards you?

This was too complicated.

"Sophie's demand," was her only reply. Needless to say she didn't realize that the male might have no idea what she was talking about. "School just started. Why the practicing?" She motioned to the water bottle he held. It seemed weird that he would be so keen on starting 'homework' so soon.

o o c ;; owo..
                                              DJ Double B

Dapper Informer

User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████

This announcement is for everyone regarding future events and posts!

First things first! We have 1 female slot left before I won't be accepting anymore characters. Feel free to invite friends!

Now, in regards to future events. I am thinking that I'll introduce the first 'event' when we hit the 10th page or so. But there will be a time skip to classes before that. Depending on how quickly things move along.

I'd also like to mention posting again. Yes, I realize this seems repetitive and annoying. And I am fully aware that I deemed this rp lax posting. But I have made my fair share of rps and have found that it is easy for some to join and drop. So I would like to just mention those who have yet to post, period. Please! If you are no longer interested in this rp please let me know. I'd rather be informed than be avoided. The same goes for hectic schedules. If you are unable to post all you need to do is let me know. That way I don't assume you've lost interest and can keep your spot for you until you can return.
                                        Those who have PM'd me already shouldn't worry. (everyone gets quoted so I don't accidentally skip someone).

Characters posted for thus far ;;
                                                xxxxx f r o y o__ DEUX ; sophie white & skylar white & saxton white & scott white & tira'allara
                                                xxxxx DJ Double B ; olive innerot & maurice bishop & melanie montois
                                                xxxxx Cheyah ; selena piper
                                                xxxxx theramblinggirl ; alexander kaspin & hannah delacroix
                                                xxxxx x-EternalAlice-x ; gabriel korbinian & elizabeth nightroad
                                                xxxxx SilentMischief ; caleb young & justin cruz
                                                xxxxx -Sweetest Serenade- ; alena elba
                                                xxxxx iiCrimsonR0se ; alexander calloway
                                                xxxxx Sugoi Butt Prince ; kamra aitheria
                                                xxxxx Californie ; amaya emori
                                                xxxxx Growlee ; ren kimura
                                                xxxxx petite oiseau __ aristina ; misora hihoo

Those we would like to see sometime soon ;;
                                                xxxxx welian ; emmet slater
                                                xxxxx Cheyah ; aspen hemmingway
                                                xxxxx The Great Tabby cat ; dylan mitchel
                                                xxxxx kiyomi player ; kevin hwang & hiroshi katsuro
                                                xxxxx -Sweetest Serenade- ; aster roseable & daisy roseable
                                                xxxxx x Yaoi-sama x ; charolette de l'ibis

cheyah

Californie

theramblinggirl

welian

DJ Double B

SilentMischief

x-EternalAlice-x

The Great Tabby cat

-Sweetest Serenade-

sugoi butt prince

Growlee

iicrimsonr0se

petite oiseau __ aristina

kiyomi player

x Yaoi-sama x

⋮ ⋱ ⋮ ⋱ ⋮ ⋱ ⋮ ⋱ ⋮ ⋱ ⋮ ⋱ ⋮ ⋱ ⋮ ⋱ ⋮ ⋱ ⋮ ⋱ ⋮⋱ ⋮ ⋱ ⋮ ⋱ ⋮ ⋱ ⋮ ⋱ ⋮

Colorful Cultist

Maurice Samuel Bishop
xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
              xxxxx
              xxxx

xxx
                                                              Sophie... Wasn't that the girl on the Student Council? Maurice was pretty sure, but he didn't entirely know. So Sophie had a twin... Err, was a triplet. He didn't talk to her all too much. Hell, he didn't talk to many of the people on the student council. He simply threw out ideas and enforced rules they all made. Either way, Sophie demanded that the blonde stay away from her for some reason. Why she was so mean to her own sister was beyond him, but this didn't make up for the other triplet... Unless she was also with Sophie. Was this one put in the crosshairs by her sisters? Seemed like it.

The blonde shifted the topic towards why he was practicing. For a brief moment, Maurice's face faltered, showing a glimpse of worry before it was covered again. Worry over never getting water and fire down like he should. His father's words echoed through his head again. Being more like his brothers. Why he had to be a special case in how he learned the elements. Needing to spend less time with the humans. His dad didn't like Maurice being around his human friends. If it were up to Maurice, he'd go to public school with his friends. In his mind, he'd be better off there. Probably be more of a people person, more opportunities... Maurice shoved those thoughts aside, focusing back on the question. "Less work later." The easiest answer he could come up with on the spot. "Eventually, I will have to, so what's the difference?" Of course, he wasn't getting anything done talking to her, but that didn't seem so bad... Was it? He was falling behind. His father could pop up tomorrow expecting progress and if he didn't have it... Things wouldn't go so smoothly.

xxx
User Image

After finally getting his papers and key from the Main Office and unpacking his stuff in his dorm (a.k.a. throwing everything onto his bed and floor), Ren made his way into the hall. "Ugh... This sucks-" he groaned as he shoved his hands into his pockets. There were two kinds of dorms male students could've been assigned to. One of them was Co-ed, which was what Ren (and possibly every straight guy at the school) crossed his fingers for all summer. Sure, girls were really annoying sometimes with their 'Oh my god, I'm soooooo fat. I'm fat, right? You think I'm fat. HowcouldyouthinkthataboutmeIhateyou,youjerk' and 'Does this outfit look good on me? I think it's ugly, but I'll wear it anyway', but man were they hot. He almost went off in the Main Office when he found out he was going to be in a male-only dorm. 'Whoever it is, it'd better not be some loser.' Ren considered every guy at the school to be a loser one way or another, with a few exceptions. Maybe if he messed with his new roomie enough, that wimp would rage-quit and he could have the whole room to himself.

After making a turn at the corner, the tall, raven-haired vampire went out through one of the school's entrance and made his way toward the bench area. Being sunny outside really bothered him (the joys of being a bloodsucker), but the bench area had tall trees all over the place, so he knew there'd be shade. And to make things better, there she was. A sly smile curved upon Ren's lips once he spotted the back of Melanie's long, golden hair. How could he possibly forget about that blonde-bombshell? The two flirted it up with each other many times the previous school year... All in good fun, of course. "Well well, look who we have here~" Ren cooed as he made his way from behind Melanie and leaned his body against the tree beside them. Man was summer vacation good to her; she looked even prettier than he remembered. "It's been a while, Mel. You look even more delicious than last year~"

[o.o.c. : this is really late emotion_facepalm sorry. lemme know if I deserve to be tarred and feathered. I understand gonk ]
DJ Double B

Fairy

_____________________User Image
_____________________________________________________AMAYAMASAMIEMORI
just like you said...

(♔ ♔ ♔)_it's all been done before . . .
      User Image________________________________________________________________I don't have to talk P R E T T Y
      _____________________________________________________for them no more !

Amaya had made up her mind. This freshman was just adorable.

She had been able to keep a straight face throughout Scott’s constant teasing and her responses made her lips quirk upwards. Her empty threat was what finalized it for her. The year prior the sea serpent was able to make multiple younger classmen flush and gush. Although she had found that amusing, this was just much more so. She just wanted to pat Jihoo on the head affectionately. However, the fact that she wasn’t familiar with her stopped her from doing such.

Now there was this male and his theatrics. Amaya had to laugh in return. “Poor baby, do you need someone to patch that up for you?” At his next words, her eyes seemed to narrow dangerously but the evident smirk she wore said otherwise. “I’d like to see you try.

Her attention was back on the freshman at the inquiry of her summer. The kitsune pursed her lips, mentally sorting through the main events she enjoyed throughout the hot months. “Hm, well, my parents were stressing refine my mixed martial arts style because I won’t be taking martial arts as a course this year. I guess that was fun. And yours?” She shrugged, Teras was always more entertaining than her summers, and for the most part more demanding. After all she really needed to get started on the squad’s new routines... and Student Council. Amaya did have a list of the events that the school deemed was mandatory though. Most of them were quite intriguing, however Sex Ed day... what was the staff thinking? Well, it’ll be interesting at least.

() LOCATION The pool.
                                          () COMPANY Scottie boy this adorable brunette.
                                          () MOODAmused.

f r o y o__ DEUX

petite oiseau __ aristina

Colorful Cultist

Locked! Sunk in your bed-rock
Hot! Up in your love-shot
Knocked! Out by your cold-shot
I'm stuck in your head-lock

User Image
Melanie Clarisse Montois

A voice echoed from behind her. Melanie smirked, glancing over her shoulder to find Ren. Of course she remembered him. How could she not remember him? Melanie knew Ren and the inside of his mouth rather well. She liked him. Nothing all sappy and serious. Neither of them were into that kind of stuff, which was yet another reason she enjoyed being around him. She could still flirt with the other guys and girls. He could be a d**k to some, but holy mother of god was he sexy. He made pale look pretty damn good. She didn't know many who could pull that off. On top of having looks, he was that bad boy. Every girl was a sucker for the bad boy.

Melanie stood from the bench, making her way over to him. Vampires weren't ones for sun at all. Why was he even outside? Puzzled her a bit, but it didn't dwell to long in her mind. She kept in the shade of the tall tree, looking up at Ren. "Well, I've been doing a bit of yoga over the summer. Helps with flexibility." He wouldn't want to see her doing yoga surely! I mean, what guy would? Every straight guy on campus is the most likely answer. Applied to her and the other girls on the cheer squad. Speaking of the cheer squad, she'd have to hit them up sometime. Melanie missed them over the summer. "You certainly look good. Have you been working out?" Melanie trailed her fingers along his biceps; he must have. She smiled, flipping her hair back behind her shoulder with grace. All this just came naturally to Melanie.

Location: On a Bench xx Company: None xx Outfit: Lovely~

Can't - Can't Stop - Stop Won't - Won't Quit - Quit
Making me feign, give it to me
I want it all - You know what I mean
Your love is a dose of ectasy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items