Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image

User Image
███████████████ █████████████████
THE PRESIDENT
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx of the Student Council

● Dorm room ● Rue ●Damn you!●

Erica tried to keep the harsh look on her face as Rue glowed at he statement,she looked to the window trying to hide her satisfied smile. She was proud of herself, finally able to say it and to see Rue’s reaction was unbearable...nice.Shaking the grin off her face she looked back at Rue,eyebrow raising as the girl had been quite quiet. Did she actually shut the unstoppable Rue up?

“hm.”

Hm? Hm?! What the ******** was that supposed to mean?Did she not just pour out her ‘heat’ and ‘soul’ to Rue after the demoness had borderline molested her and pried for such an answer? Erica’s eyes sharpened and she gritted her teeth ever so slightly, she shoved the girl off her bed with an angry huff. ”You are unbelievable! Is that truly all you can say”
                        ] she shouted, grabbing her pillow and hurling it at Rue.

And if I only could,I'd make a deal with God,And I'd get him to swap our places...

Wailing Lunatic

User Image
J u s T a R o m a n t I c Fool ↯ ↯

Yes, I shut my eyes and try looking c a r e f u l l y! Falsehood lurks here
xxxxxxxxxxxx I want to fly like a bird, I want to flⓞw like the wind ↷↷↷
Without ϾҔɑrɱ, without AIM, without even desires...

Erica was mad, violent in face as with a loud thud Rue hit the carpeted floor after being pushed a bit harshly by Erica. But that was ok. Rue had been expecting a response like this, hell she had almost wanted a similar response..... as twisted as that sounded. Rue opened her mouth to speak only to have to pause to duck a pillow that almost creamed her in the face.

She paused to pick up the pillow holding it in front of her with both hands as if it were a shield before she reapproached the bed a disarming smile on her face.
                "Hm." She sounded again ever so sweetly pausing again, as she took her spot beside Erica again hoping she wouldn't lash out again.

"Hm is the sound I make, when I hear something I already know."
                Rue said softly, a slow smile touching her lips as she reached out with her hand and ran it gently along Erica's cheek feeling the structure of her jaw before she settled her hand under the girls chin, tilting the girls head ever so slightly. "You love me and I love you" Rue's whispered, placing her other hand on Erica's other chick as she held the girls face between her hands. Rue starred openly at Erica's lips wondering what they would feel like against hers. She couldn't wait anymore, if she denied herself this feeling any longer she would go crazy. Throwing caution to the wind Rue leaned in and stopped. She looked one last time into Erica's beautiful eyes before she closed her crimson eyes and pressed her lips to Erica's in a chaste kiss, a kiss that she hoped would express everything that she couldn't describe with her words. She moved her hands into Erica's short hair, before moving them to her shoulders and then wrapping them around Erica's waist, before moving them back to the girls face. She just didn't know what to do with them she wanted to hold the girl closer, but couldn't think straight. Her mind was running at 20 miles per second and she just couldn't process anything. Before too long Rue had to pull away, she gasped rather suddenly looking down, her cheeks burning brilliantly because for all the s**t she talked and how much she flirted this was her first kiss. She pressed her forehead against Erica's and waited for her reaction, she didn't know if what she had done was ok and was a little afraid to ask, but no matter what Rue knew that it didn't feel wrong not at all.

Unable to help herself, Rue leaned forward a tiny bit and pressed her lips to Erica's once again. Just a small peck, just to reassure herself that this was real.
                "Three years" Rue said, with a sigh.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx With : Erica
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thinking : I've been waiting for this for so long

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image

User Image
THE PRESIDENT

● Dorm room ● Rue ●Was it nice for you?●

Erica sat there glowing at Rue, perhaps the reaction was a little exaggerated but Rue always managed to make her fly off the handle, even now! Erica nearly hissed at the demoness as she tried to mosey her way back over to her, all smiles and whatnot. ”I high doubt you new anything about how I was feeling, you would not have acted so foolishly.”
                        she said in her very curt slightly icy tone, a tone Rue ought to be used to being spoken to with by now.But the council prez melted back into a redfaced mess when Rue touched her face.Relaxing,Eric tilted her head to the side ever so slightly reluctant to close her eyes as Rue traced along her jaw.”Y-you don’t have to keep repeating it like that!” Erica told her,placing her hands over Rue’s as the other girl cupped her face.

Erica was nervous to say the least, it would be an under-statment to put it so lightly.Erica could hear her hot blood sloshing in her brain and pounding in her ears as she followed Rues gaze. Her lips twitched.Erica’s eyes widened, lips pursing in mid-gasp as Rue began to lean in, but she stopped when Rue stopped. Erica met eyes with Rue before she closed her eyes in acceptance. Their lips met softly yet deeply all at the same time. Erica’s hands gingerly lowered to her sides as Rue ran her hands from her head to her back, but it didn’t feel like there was any intention or purpose, either way it made Erica shiver. Was she even doing this right??They...they were both so stiff. At least Erica had an excuse this was her first time kissing anyone, let alone the girl she had feelings for quite some time. Was Rue just afraid she’d slap her silly for attempting this. No, atleast if she thought Erica would do that she’d make it count.

The broke apart and Erica opened her eyes with a rather calm expression, aside from the rose on her pale pale cheeks. She looked a little bemused as Rue seemed just a little sheepish but they were close once again and Erica only looked more confused as Rue seemed to be worriedly scrutinizing her. She laid a small skis on her lips again and Erica placed her hands on Rue’s shoulders ”I...I’m sorry if it was not what you expected...after three years.”] She tossed out the disclaimer rather cooly, well atleast with as much composure as she could possibly have at the moment.

And if I only could,I'd make a deal with God,And I'd get him to swap our places...

Wailing Lunatic

User Image

Rue laughed a little bit at Erica's little remark, it seemed that the girl didn't read her statement properly, but Rue didn't mind. She would just have to make it clear for her. Rue didn't mind doing that in the least. Rue wrapped her arms around Erica's shoulders pulling the girl closer to her, in a way that seemed almost possessive. "Don't apologize, that isn't what I meant Princess." Rue said easily, with her face so close to Erica's it was very easy for her to just tilt her head a little and claim Erica's lips again, which she did unthinkingly, and once she realized that she was once again sharing a kiss with the girl she loved, she almost melted at the thought.

'She's here with me, and I can just. Just. Do this with her, hold her in my arms, kiss those perfect lips, and she won't push me away any longer.' Rue thought, without thinking Rue let out a small breath, moaning into the kiss she shared with Erica before pulling away. Looking into the girls eyes.
                "So how was it? I think I'm getting the hang of this whole kissing thing, it wasn't bad was it?" Rue asked for the first time showing a bit of uncertainty, as she leaned back onto her hands, untangling herself from Erica, so she could better read her expression.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thinking : Was it good?

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image

User Image
THE PRESIDENT

● Dorm room ● Rue ●You're being vague●

Erica was drawn in close to Rue, Erica nodded at her comment. “I see.” she commented quietly, not even bothering to correct Rue’s egregious error.She really couldn’t be this snarky when she and Rue were this close. Erica’s eyes fluttered shut as their lips met once again. Erica let out a quivering breath feeling Rue’s moan reverberate against her lops. When they pulled away she was quite flustered.Erica blinked at Rue’s question which seemed quite out of place. She gritted a strand of her short black hair between her fingers with furrowed brows as she studied Rue studying her. ”Wait..you’re telling me you’re getting the hang of kissing me or kissing in general?”
                        she questioned, blue eyes growing large in disbelief. It had to be the former there was no way that Erica was one of Rues first few kisses and it was IMPOSSIBLE for the prez to be Rue’s first kiss.

Wailing Lunatic

User Image

Rue smiled when she wasn't instantly reprimanded for calling Erica princess. Rue knew that if she worked it enough that Erica would have no choice but too accept the nick name, and there was no way Rue was calling her king, that seemed to strong, Rue didn't want to serve a king, or even a queen for that matter, Erica was her princess and she would be her prince, always and forever, as long as the girl would let Rue stay around.

However Erica's next words put Rue’s wistfull thoughts on hold as she was overcome with pure embarrassment. Erica was asking if this was Rue’s first kiss and of course it was, hell Erica was Rue’s first actual crush this was the closet Rue had ever been to another girl. Rue gulped softly and looked away from Erica her earlier confidence slipping replaced by pure nervousness at the pure look of the disbelief that had captured Erica’s face.
                “Ummm….” Rue managed to mumble out before throwing all caution to the wind and nodding slowly closing her eyes as she did so. She didn’t know why she was so nervous to admit this to Erica it shouldn’t matter and she honestly didn’t think Erica would judge her on her inexperience, but Rue felt that Erica may be looking to her for guidance in this sort of thing and if she was just as green as Erica was, she fears that she may have failed her princess. But it was better than lying to her. “Yea… I mean. Yes you are my first kiss, Erica.” Rue said honestly, opening her crimson eyes to look at Erica, the color in her cheeks just as brilliant as the tone in her eyes. “It was my first kiss, and….and I want to know if you liked it, I want to be good for you I…..” Rue trailed off realizing that she wsn’t making any sense and was probably just confusing Erica. “I should probably just stop talking now huh?” Rue asked feeling slightly ashamed of herself as she looked down at her hands.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thinking : I’m screwing it up

apong

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image

User Image
THE PRESIDENT

● Dorm room ● Rue ●This feeling, it's so visceral.I don't want it to stop.●

No. Noooooo way. Erica’s look of disbelief grew stronger an dstronger as Rue fumbled for words. And then , there it was a nod of the head, the slight gesture that struck Erica so hard she nearly fell off the bed.But the raven-haired girl stopped to think about it, truly it was surprising but made no difference to how she grew to feel about Rue. She almost laughed at how many times she imagined Rue being with other girls, her numerous conquests. Rue was far more reserved than Erica imagined.

Erica watched Rue’s face grew red, it was refreshing to see Rue feeling quite embaressed, to have her sitting on pins and needles so openly like this. Erica crawled in closer to Rue reaching out for the demoness’ hands with her thing pale ones. ”You probably should.” the girl replied, she raised one hand up, slowly at first, to the round of Rue’s flaming cheek. She couldn’t believe she was about to say something like this but why not play the role of Rue just once? ” I’m sure there’s...there’s other ways you could use your mouth right now anyways.” she told Rue, before she leaned in an placed another kiss on Rue, she mumbled into her soft lips ”As long as your lips are yours, you could never be a bad kisser.” she said earnestly. Rue loved her and she loved Rue, after three years of uncertainty, cruelty, and hardship something Erica never could imagine had happened.

In this moment there was peace, there was happiness, there was life. This was their small little space to be together, in this space the darkness could not reach them and the cold icy truth of their situation, of the future of Tenma Academy could not chill them, not when covered in eachother's warmth. Erica deepened the kiss and and overwhelming feeling swelled up inside her to the point that tears trickled from her closed eyes and her swelling heart pounded in her chest.She wrapped her arms around Erica’s shoulders, pushing closer against her hero—the person who dared to intervene as Erica flirted with her old friend.Everything inside her was moving to a frenzy as Erica,laid Rue down and sunk into the lightening demon's warmth,feeling the contours of Rue's body against her's.It was a strange and wonderful feeling, Erica almost wanted to get off of her,afraid to be too swept up in this rush of feeling.

Wailing Lunatic

User Image

Rue flinched hung her head just a little lower when Erica agreed that she should probably shut up. She was truly afraid that she had just ruined everything she had managed to work out for herself. Had she really turned Erica off that quickly?

Heh.

If only she had been paying attention she would have noticed that the woman had been getting closer to her. Placing a hand on one of her own and a pale hand to her cheek. Rue looked up hopefully into Erica eyes and when the girl expressed the other things that Rue could be doing with her mouth. Just that thought alone was enough to make Rue blush deepen, how was it that Erica had turned the tables to fast? When did she become so bold? Wasn't Rue supposed to be the dominant one? And as Erica's words flew too her head Rue just had to close her eyes and let Erica lead her as she melted into the kiss, clutching for Erica yearning for the girl in ways she never had before.

This kiss was going farther and farther than Rue could have ever expected as she found herself being pushed backwards and soon her back was met with the mattress and Erica was on top of her still locked into that amazing lip lock that was causing Rue too lose her mind.She couldn't take this anymore, this passiveness was not for her, as her hands began to explore pulling Erica's shirt up feeling the girls pale skin before rolling them, refusing to break their passionate kiss as she settled herself between Erica;s legs.

And then something click, it was the way that she moved that rubbed herself against Erica. That friction that was created between their pelvis that cause a strangled moaned too erupt from Rue as she rubbed against Erica again trying and succeeding to recreate the sensation.
                "E-Erica, it's everywhere I can't I-I I just feel it all over me, It's too much." Rue moaned again being stirred on by her own flaming emotions as she pushed her face into Erica's neck her eyes squeezed shut as she continued to move. "I can't take the heat, Erica." She gasped, breathing onto Erica's skin. Before placing kissed on Erica's neck, her hands gripping a bit tightly onto the woman trying to hold out against the feelings that were building within her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thinking : It's too much

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image

User Image
THE PRESIDENT

● Dorm room ● Rue ● Ngh!●

Erica could have stayed like this for quite sometime. Her presidency, her situation, the harrowing stalemate that plagued the school--she was free from all of it.The kiss deepened even further and Erica let out a yelp as she felt Rue's hands on her bare skin. The girl's back arched and her body tense, she moaned helplessly into Rue's kiss before it was Erica who's back was on the mattress.

Her body was hot. An excited panic came over Erica as she felt Rue push up against her while she was in such a vulnerable position.The president had never felt such a feeling, so enthralled by he sensations of her own body.Soon Rue began rubbing against her more intensely and Erica head rolled about as she let a flurry of moans.Melting as Rue pressed her warm kiss against her skin. "Rue! Don't stop." she gasped,wrapping her arms and legs around the other woman, reveling in this new feelings. "It's too hot." she whimpered.

((can you believe I forgot about this? I thought I already had it written on my computer but I was wrong >.> wink )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff