Welcome to Gaia! ::

... *walks in the school and sits on a bench*
Chelsea walked down the hall on her first day of college, carrying her suit cases and attempting to find her dorm room.

She looked around at all of the people... "So many new faces... and I know not one." she thought to herself.
... *looks around*
Yancy walks around until he sees Chelsea, whom he thinks he recognizes. He walks up to her and asks, "Would you by Chelsea Stemmler, by chance?"
A boy catches Chelsea's eye, sitting on a bench. He looked so dark to her, it made her smile. While she was watching the boy, she wasn't watching where she was going.

She collided head first into a girl with long blonde hair, and they both fell. One of her suit cases popped open, and personal items were all over the floor. Chelsea blushed and applogized, while trying to scramble and pick up her clothing.
Geoff_Bradley
Yancy walks around until he sees Chelsea, whom he thinks he recognizes. He walks up to her and asks, "Would you be Chelsea Stemmler, by chance?"

"Yes, I am... do I know you?" She said as she was putting things back into her suitcase.
((I have to run home... so I will be back in about 45 mins at the most.))
LossOverLove
"Yes, I am... do I know you?" She said as she was putting things back into her suitcase.
"Yeah, it's me Yancy. I thought I'd never see you again when you moved to Eastsussex."
name: Leetah
apperence: See siggy
personality: siggy
majr: Literature
minor: Drama
dorm : 13
sexuality: straight

Leetah walked into the school, her hair dancing in the wind behind her. Her shoes tapped on the floor beneath her. She walked up the stairs and entered the school, her dress shifted from the movent of her legs underneath it.
Sazuka_Yasumi
name: Leetah
apperence: See siggy
personality: siggy
majr: Literature
minor: Drama
dorm : 13
sexuality: straight

Leetah walked into the school, her hair dancing in the wind behind her. Her shoes tapped on the floor beneath her. She walked up the stairs and entered the school, her dress shifted from the movent of her legs underneath it.
(you were supposed to wait for me to add you, which I just did, but it's ok)
Geoff_Bradley
LossOverLove
"Yeah, it's me Yancy. I thought I'd never see you again when you moved to Eastsussex."

"Oh yes! I remember now! You look so different!" she said smiling up at him. "It really is nice to see you again"
LossOverLove
"Oh yes! I remember now! You look so different!" she said smiling up at him. "It really is nice to see you again"
"You, on the other hand, haven't changed a bit."
"Oh I do hope that is a complement..." She finnally stood up from where she had been picking up her clothes. Picked up her suitcases, and guitar... "Would you like to help me find my dorm? I believe it is 79."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff