Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fehukitty
"thats very interesting....well yeah this is my schooll" she giggles

::smiles:: How wonderful to teach at the school you learnt from!
"Well not so wonderfull, im afraid i might be unfair. I have to admit that i do like the ravenclaws better cuz i was one but i am doing my best to stay as fair as possible...It is nice but i teach some of my friends from school..its wierd."
Fehukitty
"Well not so wonderfull, im afraid i might be unfair. I have to admit that i do like the ravenclaws better cuz i was one but i am doing my best to stay as fair as possible...It is nice but i teach some of my friends from school..its wierd."

Well yes, I suppose it must be very odd indeed. I tend to sway towards the Hufflepuffs myself. I like the colour yellow very much. ::pulls out her new pocket watch recently purchased from diagon alley:: My...it is truely late. If you will pardon my rudeness but I must get some rest before tomoorows classes. It was very nice meeting you and I wish you the best of luck with your troublesome students! I'm sure we will run into eachother again. ::exits through the door with her carrybag over her shoulder::
ha ha ha ha blaugh
A snowywhite owl with hazel eyes flies threw the window and lands on an armchair. The owl releases a letter from it's talons, and flies away. The letter flutters to a desk, and opens itself.

Quote:
Dear my fellow Hogwarts Professors:
I may not be returning very shortly, although every now and then my head will appear in the fireplace. I am off on a journeylooking for a rare ingredient in the Americas. It is a vile of a solution for a very useful and imprtant potion for a friend of mine. And i'm afraid the only place i can get this vile is in a 'magic shop' in North America. Sadly, the owner of the store doesn't approve to our system of post, and has an allergic reaction to owls. He has asked me to come to his store personally and retrieve it. I'll be back in quite some time, but no worries, i promise i'll be back.... xd

your fellow professor,
Alyeth Windsor Meardin heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas