Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cynthia Mitashi, a freshman in highschool, slowly goes up to the stairs to the second level. She is struggling with two suitcases, and she is wearing a pink kitty backpack.

When she finally made it to the second floor, she walked around to look for her dorm. After a while, she spotted B11.

"Ah, here we are!" She said softly as she let out a deep sigh. "Time for a new life!" She smiled as she unlocked the door and opened it...

((ooh by the way, please tell me if i'm doign anything wrong sweatdrop i'm new to rpg in gaia))
((I'll begin here shortly ^-^v just need to finish up another roleplay))
Kiyoko walked into the school with a suitcase in one of her hands while the other held a paper in which told her what dorm she's be staying in. Her grey eyes looked at the paper and she found out she was Level 1 dorm C-12. She then began walking towards her dorm after asking a person she met in the hall where it was. "Alright, heres my dorm." she said as she looked at the door marked C-12. She pushed the door open and walked inside she stood there for about a 2 seconds looking around the room before unpacking.
<center>Struggling to bring both her cardboard boxes into the room she sighed slightly. "Man I wish that Ronin boy from yesterday was here right now..." She walked wabbly - like up the stairs, she got to the top floor, and was rather surprised about the fact that she didn't fall backwards. She wandered to her room, number 13. Nodding at it Chibiko walked in and saw that a lot of things were already in the room.

Opening the boxes she smiled, she had pulled out some of her clothes, some clothes just in case of a dance, some clothes just in case of, well clothes in general. And maybe some if she were to ever get a date, she danced around with those for a little while. She then unpacked all of her clothes and put them inside the closet "Yep, seems like I'm going to be living here for awhile"
</center>
((Hrm, seems gaia has hit a rut again, well here's my advice, put either clyde or sasha in place of www. so it would be sasha.gaiaonline.com or clyde.gaiaonline.com O_o))
Cynthia quietly shuts the door and looks around the empty room with her deep, brown eyes.

'The bed looks so comfy.' She though as she opened her suitcases. She unpacked all her clothes and items and neatly organized them around her dorm.

Then, she took the kitty backpack off her shoulder and unzips it. She slowly pulls out something and tucks it under the pillow on her bed.

'Okay, I'm done moving in. Let's go and meet some people and get to know the school!" She thought, then she left her dorm.

((thanks for the tip!))
Ronin was just walking around the halls of the school. He had already finished unpacking so he just wanted to get use to the school grounds. "*sigh* Is it me, or I'm the only person here?"
Cynthia is walking around the school.

'Gee, it's so quiet and empty... Is everyone still unpacking?' She then spots a vending machine and walks to it. "Hmm..." She thought aloud. "Which one should I get?"

After a few minutes of debating with herself, she decided to purchase a mini Starbucks Frappuchino. $1.50 is the price. Cynthia reached into her pocket to get the money, but pulls out only a dollar. She lets out a cheesy smile and stood there in front of the vending machine.
Ronin turned a corner to see a girl at the vending machine. "Hey, do you need some extra change?" Ronin said as he tossed her 50 cents and walked off.
She stood there silently, looking in her hands, at the 50 cents. She blushed out of embarrassment, knowing she had more money in her dorm, but she continued to stand there at the vedning machine for this to happen.

She decided to buy the Frappuchino and sipped it while she walked back to her dorm.
Ronin continued to walk around the school, not giving much thought to anything. He just walked around with a small grin on his face.
Cynthia made it back to her dorm and quietly went in. She finished the Frappuchino and threw it into a small trash can. She got some money out of her kitty backpack and leaves her dorm yet again. Eagerly wanting to meet new people, and to find the guy that gave her 50 cents.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff