Welcome to Gaia! ::

o_Ch0c0Late_StArz_o
Gaia Name: o_Ch0c0Late_StArz_o
Name: Kiyoko Hattori
Appearance: Avatar except without the ears and tail. [I'm sorry I'm really bad at describing my avatar]
Grade: 7th
History: Kiyoko used to be a cheerful, care-free girl until her parents got divorced. After the divorce Kiyoko started to become distant to the people she cared about, though she does like meeting new people.
Classes you are good in: PE
Classes you are bad in: Math
Dorm: [I'll have to get back to you]
Anything Else: None.

((Erk, read the rules, and then read the whole front page (or briefly go over it), please ^-^;;; I need to make sure people actually pay attention to what I put down, before...I can allow them to post on the thread o_o;; I'm sorry.))
Shichioni
o_Ch0c0Late_StArz_o
Appearance: Avatar except without the ears and tail. [I'm sorry I'm really bad at describing my avatar]
History: Kiyoko used to be a cheerful, care-free girl until her parents got divorced. After the divorce Kiyoko started to become distant to the people she cared about, though she does like meeting new people.

((Erk, read the rules, and then read the whole front page (or briefly go over it), please ^-^;;; I need to make sure people actually pay attention to what I put down, before...I can allow them to post on the thread o_o;; I'm sorry.))

((Ya I'm going over it right now, I missed a whole part. Sorry sweatdrop You can delete my posts ))
o_Ch0c0Late_StArz_o
Shichioni
o_Ch0c0Late_StArz_o

((Ya I'm going over it right now, I missed a whole part. Sorry sweatdrop ))

((Erm it's fine, for right now...I'm going to be a lot stricter starting...when my mom stops coming out of her room and telling me to get off the computer))
((Question, do we start now, or wait for other people?))
Ronin109
((Question, do we start now, or wait for other people?))

((You can wait for other people or start as soon as you want, note, you might want to move into your dorm. Hmm, what else. Oh crap, forgot to make the teacher dorms -_-))
((bah I think it's all good to go now XD...I hope o_o))
((Ok))

Ronin slowly made his way through the halls of the school, his backpack slung over his shoulder. "Well, Well, this is what school halls look like." Ronin muttered to himself as he entered Dorm B-16. "Looks like this is going to be home for a while."
<center>Chibiko walked around very...wobbly. She couldn't really see where she was going, because of all the two cardboard boxes she was carrying in front of her face. She sighed slightly as she continued to wabble as she walked "Ah...ah!" Looking to her left then to her right "Erm...which way is the stairs..." Her eye twitched slightly, she didn't even know the way around the school she had made.</center>
After leaving his backpack on his bed, Ronin went outside and noticed someone having trouble with some boxes. "Ummm.....need some help Ma'am?"
Ronin109
After leaving his backpack on his bed, Ronin went outside and noticed someone having trouble with some boxes. "Ummm.....need some help Ma'am?"

Putting down her things for a moment she looked at the boy and scratched the back of her head "Yes, that would be very very helpful.." She pushed one of the boxes toward him and smiled picking up her own. She perked an eyebrow at him "What grade are you in eh?"
((Teh SHi must go for now, but mind you, I will return BA BA BAAA!))
Ronin weezed a little as the box was shoved into his stomech "I'm in 9th ma'am." Ronin said, coughing a little. "My name is Ronin Takeda."

((, ok, later))
Ooh yay a new school~ This'll be my first role-play in Gaia ^w^

Gaia Name: (Self explanitory) Meigumii
Name: (Character name) Cynthia Mitashi
Appearance: (Don't put down avatar, if you want your avatar, at the least describe it) Straight dark brown hair (about a foor below shoulders; hardly ever tied) and bangs (2 inches below chin... usually to the side or covering half of face), dark brown eyes, tall. Usually wearing jeans with a cute graphic t-shirt along with her favorite hood-less black jacket, or her baggy black pants.
Grade: (Self explanitory) 9
History: (At least one sentence) Cynthia had always been cheerful, optimistic but she was always picked on because she couldn't play any sports and she is really shy.
Classes you are good in: (Look down the page) English
Classes you are bad in: (Look down the page) PE, Math
Dorm: (If any Look down for what dorms are available) C11
Anything Else: (Well, any other bit of information that I did not make a section for) Nope...

*PMs profile now*
((She;s off right now))
((Since I'm the only one here bumpeth))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out