Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Woo, I'll start -will edit her post into this one-))

Chibiko clapped her hands together as she wandered out of the cafeteria. She shook her head then put it in her hand "Well, anyway, that was a nice meal, and it was just perfect how the sprinklers just kept going off and on..." As she wandered toward the dormatories "Hmm...well, I think I'm going to go take a shower....nothing better to do than that" She shrugged a little, she was already soaking wet.

Chibiko was wearing her normal clothes, but nearly transparent, she had the sports jacket flipped over her right shoulder, her shirt, was the only thing seethrough really. Sighing slightly she continued to trudge along toward the dorms, for a nice shower.
Ronin stepped out of his dorm and ran into Miss Chibiko. "I'm really sorry about that." Ronin said, rubbing the bump on his head.
Chibiko looked at Ronin "Heh, it's okay. She poked the spot where he seemed to be rubbing "Oi, what happened there, eh, Ronin?" She smiled a little as she leaned foreward a little to get a better look at it.
"Nothing, Nothing bad." Ronin said. Ronin then noticed that Chibiko's clothes were....... transparent. "!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?" Ronin's nose started to bleed as he looked away.
"Eh? Oh my goodness...Ronin what's the matter?" She looked at his nose, "Oh my goodness, umm...umm..." Looking to her left and right. "What should I do? What do you want me to do...Oh...I know, pinch your nose.."
"No! No! It's not that bad!" Ronin said, piching his nose and looking away.
((Stop with one-liners...o_o;;; -warns j00- You have one warning left))

Chibiko nodded "Okay, but if anything goes wrong tell me okay?" She started off and began walking to her teachers dorm. She grabbed a white towel, white tank top, and blue "boy shorts". "Hmm, I think that should be good enough..."
((O_o; sorry.....))

Ronin just looked at her as she walked off "................. good she's gone......man she was hot!!!! But if she found out that I could see through her clothes she would think I was a perv!!!!!!!" Ronin said outloud. "Man I need to blow off some hot air......."
Kiyoko lay in her bed before she decided to walk around the school. "I wonder if I'll see any of my teachers, or at least any of my classmates." she said to herself while walking and looking around.
Chibiko whistled as she walked down the stairs to the second level of the dorms, she was wrapped in only her towel, but she carried her clothes on her arms. She smiled a little as she walked in. She put the clothes that she was going to change into into a basket, and she kept her towel on. She went to one of the large, spa/hotspring, and walked in, and sat inside of it "Ah...much better"
Chibiko stretched a little, as she got out of the little hot spring type thing, and wandered to her basket. She smiled as she put her clothes on. Walked back into the tub-like area. And squeezed the water out of the towel. She smiled and held the towel over her hand, she walked along the dorm hallways, and looked around, "Now where were the stairs again?"
((ah busy day... no fear, i'm here now XP))

Cynthia quietly opens the door to her dorm, takes off her shoes, and stands in front of her bed. She falls onto the bed, with her backpack and socks. "Mm what a day!" She said, and fell asleep moments later.

--flashback--

Cynthia woke up this morning so famished that she could barely walk. She managed to dress into some nice, but simple, clothes. She wore a plain pink dress with magenta straps around the waist. She smiled at herself in the mirror, wanting to make a good first-impression on her first day in high school. Then she stumbled off to the cafeteria to have some breakfast.

After a breakfast of pancakes with syrup, breakfast sausages, and orange juice, Cynthia went to all her classes.

She met all her teachers. They all seemed nice. She was disappointed that Ms. Chibiko wasn't one of her teachers. She taught 10th grade, she found out.

Cynthia got lost a few times, but she seems to be getting better at finding places. After eating in the cafe, she decided to end the day with a good night's rest, so she went to her dorm.

--end of flashback--

((sorry it was a brief day...))
Cynthia wakes up extra early today to take a shower. She grabbed a pair of jeans and a t-shirt with a cat on it and some shampoo and she stumbles off to the showers.

She lets out a deep sigh after she stepped out of the shower with her clothes on, ready to start another day. She walked back to her dorm to put her pajamas and shampoo in there, and walks to the cafeteria to eat.

Today, she didn't get lost! And to celebrate, Cynthia had some bagels with cream cheese and choclate milk.
((anyone here?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces