Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shady Duck

User Image

Today is Friday the 10th of September.
                                                    It is currently 18:00 and outside it's 17˚C/61˚F.
                                                    The weather is rainy, chilly and slightly windy.

Fridays mean The Backyard for many students, especially this Friday since they're hosting a karaoke competition. Joining is completely free but you only had until this afternoon to sign up and they only accept 30 participants. Ten of those spots belong to AiR and YOUNIQUE. Yep, your loving managers made sure to sign each and everyone of you up in secret and surprised you all with it during practice just this morning. (Truth to be told, AiR only signed up because Leonne knew YOUNIQUE had signed up.) It will most likely be a competition between the two bands than the rest of the participants. But that could always be fun, right? Win and you get your next four drinks for free! Flirt a bit with Arman (the owner) and you might convince him to give the entire band free drinks for four rounds. The winner will be decided through voting where all the people not participating will be able to vote to keep it fair and so that no one will be able to vote for themselves. Competition starts at 18:30!

You are either on your way to The Backyard or you are already there, preparing for tonight.

Have fun!

Shady Duck

User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                  • The day had been perfect up until he was forced to get out of bed. Okey, jokes aside - the day had been quite good despite horrible rain that never seemed to stop and the fact that he had to get out in said rain to get to school. Jax didn’t mind the rain – not at all – he just didn’t fancy the thought of being outside when the skies decided to open up like the Niagara Falls. But aside from getting wet and being pretty much drenched once coming to school the rest of the day had been going pretty smooth and well. He’d had a one hour class with his bass teacher were they discussed a few new songs he was supposed to cover as part of his “homework” (if you could call it that) as well as brief talking about AiR. After that he’d had the longest break in the world that lasted for a whole two hours and during that time he managed to get his hands on three cups of coffee and braved the rain to go get something to eat.

Then came band practice with the rest of the guys. It was all fun and games throughout the entire practice until someone – namely mr composer and manager – announced that they were all to meet up at The Backyard later that day. Apparently there was a karaoke competition. Apparently they were signed up. Jax doesn’t sing. He can’t sing, so it’s not whether he wants to or not. Let’s just say that Jax was less than happy and had of course pouted a bit and complained to Bash, though he wasn’t very discreet about it so everyone could hear him. But once they were told their rival band was signed up for the karaoke competition as well things got a little more interesting. So perhaps making a fool out of himself for a few minutes on stage wouldn’t be all too bad. Might even be fun!

Fast forward through the rest of the day filled with more coffee and Chinese take-out to about 18:00, because that’s where we are now.

Jax removed the silver and dark blue headphones from his head and placed them around his neck as soon as he stepped inside the now very crowded bar. Well, better this than being out in that rainy weather. He huffed slightly as he pushed himself through the crowd. “Perhaps this wasn’t such a good idea” he muttered to himself in his mother tongue. It took him some time to reach the bar for a drink and even longer to find him an empty table. He shook his damp jacket off after sitting down and ran a hand through his blue hair to get it out of his face. A grimace spread across his face when a few long hairs got stuck to his fingers that he tried to shake off. “Don’t tell me I’m the first one here?” Jax groaned loudly and laid down across the table, arms outstretched. His eyes lazily peered through the crowd to see if he could spot anyone from AiR or possibly from YOUNIQUE. Or just someone he could bother, really.

tab tab im with no one
                                                    tab tab im at the backyard

tab tab ooc poopy first post boyfriend bothered me a million times and i cant concentrate hi! <3

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        SECRETS I HAVE HELD IN MY HEART
                                                                        ▄ ▄ ▄ ARE HARDER TO HIDE THAN I THOUGHT
                                                                        ▄ ▄ ▄ MAYBE I JUST WANNA BE YOURS
                                                                        ▄ ▄ ▄ I WANNA BE YOURS tab I WANNA BE YOURS
                                                                        ▄ ▄ ▄ WANNA BE YOURS tab WANNA BE YOURS tab WANNA BE YOURS

The Backyard was packed, as usual. All sorts of young people flooded in and out of the doors and loitered every corner of the club. Leonne Gilbert was among them, settled at a circular table to the right of the karaoke stage. If anyone was to ask him, he had the perfect vantage point from where he sat, able to see both anyone who stepped on the stage and the small television screen participants would be reading from. He'd not only be able to hear better than anyone behind him, but he'd also able to spot any mishaps as far as lyrics went. Granted, it would take a real idiot to mess up lyrics that were being shown to you, but it had happened quite a few times. Some people thought it was cute to alter the original words to put their own flare on a song, but that did nothing but annoy Leonne. Karaoke was not a joke, it was a competition, and if there was one thing Leonne took more seriously than others, it was competitions.

tab tab [ All My Ducklings ] you gentlemen better be either in the backyard or just outside
                                                                      karaoke starts in 30
                                                                      no drinking until after you've performed
                                                                      you can get ******** smashed after that for all i care
                                                                      the prize for winning this thing is free drinks anyway
                                                                      save your money cause one of you is winning this

After proofreading his text a total of three times, Leonne sent it to each member of AiR. In truth he was perfectly fine with not seeing any of their faces until they stepped up on the stage. He knew it was possible that he would add to the possible pressure that was on each of them. This wasn't a serious competition by any means, but he knew that AiR and YOUNIQUE were the only real participants involved. The rest were in it for fun or for the free drinks, but none of them stood a chance against his or Jun's boys. Speaking of the emotionless shrimp, Leonne hadn't seen him anywhere. Was he afraid to show his face in front of his biggest competitor? Not likely.

tab tab [ Shortest Rival ] you and your boys are still coming, right?
                                                                      I'd hate to have an easy win.

At the same time he pressed send on his phone, his waitress had brought him his food, which was just a basket full of fries and a root beer. He thanked the woman with one of his tiny smiles, a hint of his white teeth contrasting his lips. The blond probably looked like an idiot, sitting there alone and giving intense glares to the karaoke stage while he chomped on his fries. Not that he cared much. This was another way to attract interest in AiR. There had to be more than a handful of kids here that didn't go to Highland and as a result didn't know much about his band. A karaoke competition filled with good looking boys who could actually sing their asses off? There were enough females in the crowd who would eat that up. Even if their sexual preference wasn't males, everyone liked a good singing voice.

ooc
                                                                      this is a terrible post g o d

Ahominecchi
                                                                      luvya4eva33
                                                                      Hearts and Diamonds
                                                                      A is for Angst
                                                                      leeloh
                                                                      sutorhythm

all of u people have been texted emotion_hug

User ImageUser Image
                                                                  .................................................................................................................
                                                                  l o c a t i o n × " The Backyard "xx c o m p a n y × " By myself > Jax "xx o u t f i t × " Suit "xx f e e l i n g s × " curious // inquisitive "xx

Jun didn’t particularly like rainy days for a number of things: One, it made everything feel dreary, two, it makes his suits damp if he decides to go out and a suit is no walk in the park when wet and three, it gives him some pretty bad memories he wasn’t so keen on recalling. It probably hit him the hardest when the rain’s just straight up pouring. Anyone observant could notice how Jun tends to squirm a little more when he’s outside or how he seems a bit more down and less talkative or even more sluggish than usual. It helps that his face isn’t all that expressive, keeping others from noticing his small change in demeanor. He doesn't want to be a burden anyone, and he’d hate it if his little mood swings brought people down with him. He tries to feign being happy and normal and it works—most of the time.

So when Jun found how about how the day’s weather was going to be before he went to school, he instantly groaned. The reason why it bothered him so much in particular was because the Karaoke competition was being held that night. He didn't want the rain to meddle with his mind. Now, Jun’s small, petite yet intimidating appearance may seem like he didn’t care too much for contest but nope. Junyoung was fierce when it came to competitions. Winning made him feel good. It swelled most of his pride and his ego, to put it simply. He once believed it may have been because he got the best hugs from his dad whenever he won some sort of talent show back or classical competition when he was younger. Nevertheless, his competitive nature was one of the main reasons why he signed up to be a composer for a musical group in the first place. YOUNIQUE was still young, and despite it having the most talented musicians and singers he’s ever met, they still had a couple of flaws to be worked on. Signing up for the karaoke contest, he felt, would’ve helped boost their ego as well as their renown, because he was sure they were going to win.

Or so he thought, until he found out that Leonne also signed AiR up for the contest. When Jun heard of it, he was instantly fueled. YOUNIQUE had to win.

This was why Jun felt a little uptight about the weather, as it provided a sort of distraction for him. As the day passed and as he went about his classes, he couldn’t help but switch between feeling so hyped about the night and...well, down about the rain at the same time. Truthfully, it was a weird mix; something Jun hadn’t ever felt before and it wasn’t a nice feeling. Because of that, he seemed way more distracted than normal. His boys even picked it up during band practice that following afternoon, and that was surely a sign because it wasn’t often that Jun gave way his mood. Worried, he quickly changed the subject to their activity that evening. He was pretty glad, however, when he received some positive response after announcing their participation in the karaoke contest. Seeing them positive was a signal to him, that maybe the boys did stand a chance at winning since they seemed lively about it. He also used that as another distractor to deter from his mood shifts. His happiness at their reaction was the main reason why he decided to end practice early—though he used the fact that they had to get ready as the reason, which was pretty legitimate, right?

So now here Jun was, seated at one of the tables in the back corner of The Backyard, having arrived earlier than anticipated. The composer wasn’t a big fan of tardiness; he hated being late to important events. Punctuality was a rule he enforced on himself, and a rule he tried enforcing on his boys. Unfortunately in spite of how much he encouraged it, it didn’t seem to stick on them. He knew his YOUNQIUE members enough to know that some of them were going to come late. Wanting to take extra precautions, he took his phone out and became furiously typing away.

[ My Babies ] Hello friends! \(^▽^*)
                                                                      Please don’t be late tonight.
                                                                      Karaoke is starting soon—thirty minutes to be exact.
                                                                      I’d really love for one of you to win this so…
                                                                      Don’t skip out okay!
                                                                      Or I’m going to be really upset.

p.s. I’ll treat you all to candy and sweets after
                                                                      Or drinks if you prefer.
                                                                      ...if one of you win.

Sighing (and after adding the lovely smiley), Jun sent it to the chatroom he made with his band, then setting his phone down on the table. The idea of them being no shows did get him worried, but he trusted them enough not to do that to him. He hoped. He gulped down a big sip of water from the glass the sat before him, trying not to let his doubts mess with his mind too much. Winning this would help his boys a lot, in more ways than one. Hell, even participating in it would bring some attention to them at least. The boys had voices unlike any other, and the composer knew it would garner interest among the masses. It was going to help their debut so well, he thought. Now, if only they were there. Jun felt his phone vibrate, causing him to jolt somewhat. He picked it up hoping it’d be someone from YOUNIQUE, but sighed after seeing it being Leonne, of all people. The black-haired second year tugged at the corner of his lips, reading the blonde man's text and he instantly typed a response.

[ Eiffel Tower ] You bet.
                                                                      They’re are going to mop the floor with yours tonight.
                                                                      I apologize in advance.

The cockiness bled from Jun’s text but he didn’t care too much about it. Him and Leonne had a friendly rivalry going on, so throwing haughty insults were a norm between them. It did get a tad intense sometimes…again Jun blamed it on his competitiveness. It didn't help that Leonne was just as equally competitive. After sending the message and looking up, the young man took a look around. He wanted to see if any of his boys were in; he prayed that at least one of them would make it on time. What he did see was the very man he was texting and blue-haired flirt from said man’s group sitting in a couple of tables across from him. This caused an eyebrow to rise. What, did they not see each other? Did Leonne want to give Jax some space to prepare himself maybe? Jun contemplated on approaching one of them. He kind of felt like having some company while he waited for contest to start. It would’ve looked better than him awkwardly looking around and staring at the people, honestly. And he didn’t want to insult anyone since his stares always looked like glaring. Since he just texted Leonne, he thought of approaching Jax first. The bassist seemed bored. Hm. Had he really not noticed Leo across the room? Maybe he’ll bring it up to him.

Hopping off his chair, the YOUNIQUE manager maneuvered his way through the crowd, holding his hands to his chest, mindful of where he was going. He felt his hair being tugged once or twice (he knew he should’ve gotten it tied before he got there), and he had to stop at one point to collect it together and bring it to his front. Soon, he soon found his way at Jax’s table. He paused, panting a bit and smoothing his long black strands with his fingers before flipping it back and straightening himself up.“Jax! Good evening.” Jun began, in his normal monotonous tone. ]“Good to see you here. I take it you’re here for the karaoke contest too?” Well, obviously but Jun really just wanted to make conversation. “Um, Leonne is over there by the table to the corner. I’m, uh…kinda surprised you aren’t with him yet.” The composer shuffled his red eyes, raising a hand to clear his throat and then continuing. “Er, shall we go to him?”

I3_i_Z_Z_a_R_e

hotcake fever

Perfect Crime Love Letter

ahominecchi

listenoldsport

(( o. o. c:: man I don't think the beginning of this post makes sense but
                                                                  thats what I get for writing it at 4 in the morning >_> ))

Kawaii Bun

User ImageUser Image
                                    ♚⋮ STAND UP, TAKE MY HAND ( AND HAVE THE WORLD !! )
                                        ⊱ ████████████████████████▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌████████████████████████
                                            W H Y XX A R E XX Y O U XX G U Y S XX S O XX S H O C K E D ?
                                            XXXXXXXXXXXX IS THIS Y O U R FIRST T I M E S E E I N G GUYS L I K E US ?XXXXXX I CAN SEE T H R O U G H YOU CLEARLY!
                                            XXXXXXXXXXXX IS THIS Y O U R FIRST T I M E S E E I N G GUYS L I K E US ?XXXXXX I CAN SEE T H R O U G H YOU CLEARLY!
                                            IWANTTOBEKINGIWANTEVERYTHING° ▬▬ ( LET ME BE FREE! )

It had been ages since he'd gotten the chance to relax. People would claim that he always seemed relaxed and aloof, but those who knew him best, understood that the stress was always present in his day to day life. He glanced down at his phone, watching as the image of his younger sister appeared. He loved her dearly but he knew what the conversation would entail. She would ask when he was going to come home and visit and he'd always have to ask if their dad would be home before he could give his answer. More than once it had ended in a heated argument before he promised that he'd take her out to shop or for lunch rather than set foot in his childhood home. He'd sworn that he would not be the first to apologize to his father for his sexual preferences or his choice in career. And yet, he still swiped the green answer button and then put her on speaker.

"What's up Nicole? Did you miss your big brother?" he asked in a teasing tone.

"I always miss you Bash. I wanted to talk to you is all!"

"Sure sure, now what's the real reason you called? Did mom ask you to invite me to dinner?"

"Well...she did. But I wanted to know if you'd make me a lunch. I'm going on a day trip with some of my friends and I sort of promised that you'd make us all lunch,"

"Of course you did. I swear, everyone only loves me for my cooking abilities. I should be heartbroken,"

After a good half hour of chatting, Bash had somehow been convinced to create six lunches for Nicole and her friends. Where they were going, he wasn't entirely sure, but he'd promised them food and she'd be coming by later that evening to get the food from him. Typical of her though, to ask him for the food when there was a perfectly good cook at home that would make her whatever she wanted. But no, she had to ask him to provide the meals for her and her friends. As if it wasn't bad enough that he had to cook for Jax on a regular basis to keep him sane and full. Speaking of Jax, Bash hadn't seen him hanging around nearly all day. He'd see him at practice of course, but that didn't mean it wasn't strange for Jax to not have texted him for the entire day. With a sigh, Bash ended his phone call before he set about getting showered and dressed for the remainder of the day. Not to mention, he still needed to get some lunch made before he ran out of time. He'd rather spend the night snuggled up to someone warm rather than slaving over a stove all night.

"Better skip the shower for now," he muttered under his breath as he left the room that he shared with Ama and headed down to the kitchen area that the entire floor shared. To be honest,not many people really wanted to use the kitchen, preferring to go out and have a meal rather than slave over the stove. He was the opposite and that suited many of his friends. He kept the fridge area stocked with his own ingredients and everyone knew that to touch his stuff was like signing up for a firing squad. There were few things in life he enjoyed more than singing...cooking was second best. Even as he started on his cooking for his sister and her friends, he decided that for the sake of everyone, he'd have to make something for Jax as well.

T I M E S K I P

Practice had come and gone without much trouble, the normal antics accompanying it as they always did. Of course, there was also the little decision that they would be taking part in a karaoke competition. Why was there no deciding for themselves in the matter? Bash didn't particularly care about the whole thing. He loved to sing so why not have a bit of fun? That thought kept rolling through his mind as he got himself dressed for the night. Ready for a night out,dressed in a simple red jumper and a pair of black jeans, he shrugged on his leather jacket before sliding his sunglasses down over his eyes. Ama was going to be at the karaoke night as well but he hadn't been in the room when Bash had finished his shower. He assumed that Ama had gone ahead and he hoped to see his roommate there. Not that he intended to let Ama or any of the others win. He wanted free drinks and that was what he intended to have.

It wasn't a long trip to the Backyard and as he walked up, it was obvious that it was filled to the brim with people. No one that he recognized at first, but his eyes traveled the room in several long sweeps before he spotted Jax, Leonne, and Jun for that matter. At least they were all together. He grinned as he shrugged out of his jacket and pushed his sunglasses up and off of his face. "Oi, Jax there you are," he called out with a wave as he leaned against the table Jax was seated at. He heard the invitation and waved to Jun with a grin. "Aww he's a bit of a killjoy you know. Telling us that we can't get drunk before the competition wasn't very sporting of him," Bash mentioned with a laugh. "But we should probably go see if he wants some company," he agreed as he nodded his head and draped an arm around Jax.

"What do you think Jax? Should we go keep each other company?" he asked with a flirtacious grin. It'd been too long for Bash's taste since the last time he'd gotten a moment alone with Jax. It was awkward, having a roommate while he still wanted some intimate private time with Jax. Then again, Ama had always been pretty good about either pretending to be asleep, or simply not being there in general. "Maybe Ama would be up for giving us the room tonight if we ask very nicely," he muttered, his voice barely above a whisper against Jax's ear. He turned a bright grin towards Jun and laughed once more. "I hope you don't intend for any of your guys to win right?" he teased.

Invisible Noob

16,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Timid 100

User Image
                                                          SLOAN HANSFORD
                                                          THE AiR DRUMMER
                                                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Grumbling as he walked down the street, Sloan had spent the better part of his day in a less-than-cheery mood. His attitude had taken a sharp turn after band practice today when Leonne informed them that he had signed them all up for karaoke night at The Backyard, a local bar. Unless he was totally alone, Sloan wasn't big into singing. It wasn't like he had an atrocious voice, but he knew there were tons of others who had better vocals than him. Besides, he didn't need that kind of attention on him. He enjoyed the casualness of the drummer's life; overlooked by most, but greatly appreciated by those who did. But once Leonne was set on something, there was no backing out, and bitching would get you nowhere. Almost immediately after Leonne's announcement, Sloan was communicating with his sources trying to find a primo quality stimulant. There was no chance in hell Sloan would ever get up on stage to sing in front of a crowd without tweaking beforehand.

Exhaling loudly from his nose, he swirled the lolly in his mouth and knocked it against the back of his teeth. He was on a cycle of chomping on Chupa-Chups and smoking cigarettes since band practice. It was all he could do to alleviate his mood; that is until he got to the bar and hung out with his girl Coco. He had stopped by his friend's place to pick her up, but he wouldn't do anything with her until he got to The Backyard. Fishing for his cigarette case, he pulled it from his back pocket and popped it open. One side was stocked with cigarettes while the other side held a few baggies, two joints, a folding blade, and his snorter. Everything looked in proper order he thought, as he slipped a cigarette out of the case before sliding the metal container back into his pocket. Stuffing the stick from his lollipop into his pocket as he fished for his Zippo, he lit the cigarette, inhaled deeply, and promptly exhaled. Just as he felt the faint light-headedness, his phone went off.

"Yeah, yeah," he muttered aloud in response to Leonne's text. Sloan had just turned onto the street The Backyard was located. In fact, he could see the bright sign from a distance and a small crowd of people huddled outside. Stuffing his phone into the pocket of his jacket, he tugged on the leather jacket and quickened his pace. It was raining outside, what a surprise for London, and although he didn't care for it, the combination of wet and cold was starting to seep into his clothes, and into his bones. Six minutes later, he tossed aside the third smoke he had since the start of his walk and stepped inside to the bar.

Shuffling his way through the crowd, he made his way to the front, knowing well enough Leonne would be there, so he could no doubt observe, and probably take notes on each member's performance. Leonne was too serious Sloan would constantly think. Though it was probably a good thing, otherwise the boys would never get anything done and live in utter chaos. Plopping into the chair beside the blonde-haired manager, he eyed the basket of chips. "Want a lolly?" He asked, producing a Chupa-Chup from his jacket pocket. A shiver ran up his spine, and he debated on ordering a warm drink but decided against it; he would soon be on cocaine, and that always raised his temperature. Besides, the only hot drinks the club offered were probably caffeinated, and the combination of cocaine and caffeine might send him into cardiac arrest.

|| ooc: oh gob, this fails hard. also, this is what his outfit looks like >> sub the leather vest for a jacket. ||

listenoldsport

Clean Smoker

User Image
    Aмα Rιтσкυ

Cloaked in the wind, in my image of you
                                xxxxxxxxx▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYoυ ѕтαrтed ѕιɴɢιɴɢ
                                xxxx◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ ()
                                xxxxxxSʟɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏғғ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴇs﹐ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ﹐ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴀʀᴇ ғᴏʀᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ

I ʜ ᴀ ᴠ ᴇ ᴛ ᴏ ɢ ᴏ﹐ ᴀ ɴ ᴅ I ʜ ᴀ ᴠ ᴇ ᴛ ᴏ ᴍ ᴀ ᴋ ᴇ ᴍ ʏ ᴅ ᴇ ᴄ ɪ s ɪ ᴏ ɴ

By the time his room mate Bash left, Ama had just woken up from a nap, looking at the calendar on his desk. September 10, circled red with big letters. Ama immediately threw everything to the side and stood up from his bed. The day read 'Karaoke!!!', ringing a very loud bell in the keyboardist's purple head. Today was the day. Karaoke competition at The Backyard. Ama had been eager for this day because karaoke had to be one of his favorite things to do besides sew and eat sweets. The purple haired male stared himself in the full body mirror, long hair messy. And not to mention, his outfit was even worse. A black t-shirt with pink designs, purple shorts and knee socks to accompany it? Especially on a cold rainy day, this was terrible. Ama let out a small 'Tch.' and snapped away from the mirror to open up his wardrobe and shuffle for clothes.

And as he was searching, his phone's notification went off, a little ringtone following. It must be Jun, his band manager texting everyone to make their way to The Backyard. Right, this was a group effort. All members of YOUNIQUE have to show up. Ama blinked himself back to reality and pulled out a quick outfit, cream sailor top, navy pants, and sparkling tights to keep warm. He was careful not to get his nails caught in the fabric, they were done today while he was in the library to study. Truth be told, Ama had never done his nails before so he was glad they turned out pretty nice. Magical Girl designs always made him happy. He straightened his hair out by combing it and then adding two blue bow-pins to add a little bit of flair. "Shoes....shoes...Aha! There we are." Ama reached under his desk of his shared dorm room and pulled out a pink box with a pair of black boots inside. Quickly, he wiggled his feet into them then stood up, spinning around in front of the mirror to make sure nothing was out of place. "Yosh! For the sweets!" He cheered, pumping his fist in the air. "And free drinks too, I suppose." Reaching for his phone, Ama quickly headed out the door, the clock on his charmed phone reading around six. Outside the dorm was cold and windy. "Oh no...What if I don't make it...?!" Luckily there was a bus driving around and Ama managed to hop on, taking a fourteen minute ride to The Backyard. On the bus, Ama quickly pulled his phone out to check, hoping that he wouldn't be late. Sure enough, he wouldn't be late.

The bus stopped, Ama sprinted right off and headed into The Backyard, seeing people packed in everywhere. "Oh no, what if I get lost...?!" He panicked, wiggling his way through the crowd. There had to be someone from YOUNIQUE here. Suddenly, he caught sight of the long black hair in the distance. There is nobody else in the world that Ama knew who had such lovely hair as that. And that long head of hair belonged to Jun, YOUNIQUE's manager. It was almost as if the clouds to the heavens opened up and the sunlight poured through the sky. Without even thinking, Ama sped his way to his manager, wrapping his arms around the smaller's neck for a hug. The keyboardist was the tallest out of the entire members in his band, so he was basically like a huge blanket on top of Jun. "I made it Jun-tan." He greeted, pulling one of his hands away from his manager's neck and stroking the black strands of hair. He made his stroking careful, as he did not want to hurt Jun's head nor break his nails.

Looking up, purple eyes blinked at the appearance of Sebastian and Jax. "Oh yeah, AiR-tan signed his band up too...." The keyboardist murmured to himself, pulling his arms away from the latter and dusting them off on the sides of his shirt. Bash and Ama got along pretty well, but with Jax over in their dorms, sometimes Ama wished he could disappear. Might as well be a little blunt while he had the opportunity. "Are you two not going hang out with AiR-tan? It would be best to give him your attendance before running off to a private room and constantly make the beds shake." AiR-tan AKA Leonne, the manager for Air. Obviously, Ama had been in the room whenever his room mate and friend had been constantly doing 'the stuff'. It was odd at first, but sooner or later is was just plain annoying. One night, had to force himself to listen to the loudest music he could think of just to help him sleep while Bash had his way. "Maybe if you win tonight, I could let you have the room to yourself, Bash-nii," A small smirk on his face and emphasis on if. He was getting a bit ahead of himself though, realizing the hint of arrogance in his voice. "But that's only an 'if'." There was a small wink at the last comment before sliding a sucker into his mouth.

◎ Clothes: Nya~
    ⊙ Where/With: Alone in the dorm > With Jun-Tan and co. at the Backyard.
    ◎ Thoughts: Do it for the chocolate-desu. And maybe the dorm.
    ⊙ O O C: gross what is this post unu sorry for having such a long wait! depression hit me in the face and i'm trying my best to get over it.

#724e7e
    #925ca5
    luvya4eva33

sutorhythm

Ahominecchi

Shady Duck

User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                    • Jax had barely been at the bar for two minutes before the phone in his pocket buzzed. He pushed himself up from across the table and slouched back against his seat and fished the phone up. With a simple push and two seconds of holding his finger on the HOME-button it unlocked and showed a text from their manager, Leonne. It seemed to be a mass-text to the whole group telling them to be at the Backyard as soon as possible. He also reminded them not to drink, at which Jax only glanced over at his drink and snorted. Yeah, right. Like he was about to just leave the drink he’d just ordered! No way. He scoffed quietly to himself before putting his phone back down in his pocket. Nothing like that was going to stop him from having a drink or two before getting up on stage, making a fool out of himself. On another note – was Leo already here? He hadn’t seen him come in nor did he see him when he got there. Whatever.

“Jax! Good evening.”

“Huh..?” Jax looked up from swirling his straw around in his glass and was met by the sight of YOUNIQUE’s manager and composer, Jun. Should’ve known since he did recognize his voice. Light brown eyes took in the sight before him and eyed him up and down. He was real pretty for a boy, and for Jax to call a boy pretty wasn’t something common. The Russian male stopped stirring his drink mindlessly and wrapped his fingers around the glass, grinning up at Jun. “Dobriy vyecher, Jun” he purred almost teasingly in his mother tongue. “Of course I’m here for the stupid contest. Nothing beats kicking your asses and having some funny time at the same time.” His speech was heavily accented even after spending three years in London, as well as the sometimes strange grammar. Some called it charming while some just pretended to understand what he said when his accent became too heavy.

When Jun told him that Leonne was in fact at the bar Jax perked his head up and tried to see over everyone’s heads. He thought he saw a blonde turf of hair by a table but he wasn’t sure it was him. Instead he just turned back to the manager that was with him and shrugged before he put his elbows in the table, chin placed in a palm and his glass in the other hand. He raised the glass and had a sip from the drink and then teasingly licked his lips with a suggestive look in his eyes. “I’d rather spend some more time with you than him, so why don’t we just stay here for a bit?” He loved to flirt and be a teasing a**, just like this. Sometimes worse. Though he didn’t get to tease poor Jun for long; in the corner of his eyes he noticed a familiar face coming closer. He turned his head to the side a bit and gave Sebastian a greeting nod and a grin at what he said. “You missed me that much?” Jax spent a lot of time with Bash and they had a lot of “quality time” together. He almost felt a little sorry for their room mates. Okey, he didn’t really feel sorry for them.

Jax leaned against Bash when he draped an arm around him. “Guess we should at least tell ‘im we’re here” he said with a small shrug and a small pout that pretty quickly turned into a grin and he turned his eyes up to Bash at the very low whisper in his ear. Oh yes, he would love that. More than love, actually. “If not, there are a other places” he suggested with a purr, oblivious of his grammar error. Not wanting to ignore Jun he turned his attention to him again, about the same time Bash spoke to him. Not long after a certain keyboardist appeared from what seemed out of nowhere, clinging onto Jun. Jax simply looked at the two without saying a word. Well, that was until Ama told them they should go to Leonne before they ran off alone. A wide grin spread across his lips. “Does it have to be a bed?” It might as well be a bathroom, no problem. So what Ama said then made little difference to Jax. He downed the rest of his drink and got to his feet a little too fast and made his head spin and clung onto Bash’s arm. “Woah… Perhaps we should to say hi to Leo after all. He’ll probably get pissed off otherwise” he said and started to pull Bash alon him. He turned to look at Jun and Ama. “Say to the losing spot hello from me!” he added with a teasing smirk before turning around again.

tab tab im with jun, bash & ama
                                                      tab tab im at the backyard

tab tab ooc ...

Cuddly Trickster

14,650 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fusion Expert 300

xxxxxHototo Hopixxxxx
    Younique's Singer
    But please just call me Toto

User Image
                                              Hototo was good on time. No he scheduled everything perfectly. At least that was what he liked to think. He had gotten all dressed up in new clothes that his mother sent him (Her having better fashion sense than him) He Altered it just a tad bit and he had been good to go. He had grabbed an Umbrella because he recognized the signs of Rain and he took off. From that point to now things had gotten chaotic. He had been walking because he didn't want to contribute to the bad air by riding a bus. But not only that On his way he had found Kittens.KITTENS! who could leave such Adorable creatures out on their own on a day like this!

Of course Hototo stopped to see what he could do to help the poor things. He had ended up putting them in a box and carrying them with him to his destination. But on the way there some girls asked if the kittens had a home. The girls ended up taking three kittens but there was still one left. He was hoping to find Someone on the way to his destination but no one Bothered. Currently he was still outside with a good 30 minutes to spare. He was just standing out there with his umbrella and the kitten in his arms( he had ditched the box a while back). He got the text from his manager and he felt even more guilty. What was he supposed to do? He read the text and he sighed as he texted the male back. His grasp of Phone knowledge at it's peak because it was one of the things he had first learned.

[ Mommy 2 and friends ] Hello Manager~!
                                                  Well...I am kinda here..
                                                  Outside actually...
                                                  Kinda have a problem
                                                  o(╥﹏╥)o

Don't be mad at me
                                                  But I found Kittens
                                                  Before you get Angry
                                                  They needed my help!
                                                  It's Pouring out here

And I couldn't leave them!
                                                  What do I do? Most of them
                                                  are taken care of Do you think
                                                  I can bring Little Fighter in?

Hototo looked at the small Golden Kitten in his arms. It was so Adorable and defenseless. He wasn't sure if the Dorms Allowed Animals or he would have hurried and took it back to his place. He couldn't help but sigh as he turned off his phone and put it into his pocket. He saw the Kitten shaking and he unbuttoned the vest he had on and he placed the Kitten in his vest. He saw a girl walking over to him and he recognized her as his little sister. "Aponi! what are you doing here?" His Sister was mute but she could still communicate well with him. So after a couple hand signs she offered a bag. "Thank you Aponi. Thank mother as well....Oh! Please take the Little Fighter home with you?" Aponi blinked at the kitten and quickly took it and cuddled into the small creature. Hototo smiled softly and gave his little sister a kiss on the forehead. "Go on Keme is waiting for you."

Keme was his older brother that actually lived in the city. He was the one that mainly helped him out with Technology and such. Aponi on the other hand must have been visiting their older brother and probably ended up baking. Sure he didn't mind. The one good thing about home made food from Aponi was she knew he hated spicy food so she made sweets instead. Lets just say he was addicted to her cooking. He figured it would be a good idea to tell Jun about this so he pulled his phone back out and and messed the group chat.

[ Mommy 2 and friends ] Problem Solved!
                                                  I will be in shortly
                                                  With treats made from home

Hototo walked in after closing his umbrella and he smoothed out his hair as he walked. He smiled as he spotted His manager within a second of walking in. He walked over and wrapped his arms around the male with a soft smile. "Sorry about that. Aponi and Keme came to give me treats my mother made for us. She ended up taking Little Fighter with her.Hope I didn't worry you Jun. So where is everyone else?" He asked as he looked at them. He smiled at Ama "Don't worry Ama, One of us will win. I don't drink...But I won't slack because It's fun to beat them " He said with a smirk.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    here am I(◡‿◡) The Backyard.
    utfit (◕✿) It's me Bae<3
    ho am I with (◡‿◕✿) Little Fighter (kitten), Aponi (Youngest Sister), Keme (Oldest brother) >
    > Jun, Ama and Company
    oc (◕✿)I feel like this is a crap post o(╥﹏╥)o

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas