Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

The night dragged on slowly for Tharros as he tried to calm down from the events of the day. It had been a while since he lost his temper like that but was glad it didn't result in physical altercations. His roommate was oddly gone for most of the night and didn't return to the dorm when he got up in the morning. Though knowing the odd frog, he was possibly asleep in some water source and filling it with poison. The demon got up early that morning to sanitize the bathtub to make sure there was no lingering poison left. He didn't want to worry about dying from practicing good hygiene. So after he was all cleaned, it was time to get dressed. Tharros didn't want to wear the same attire he wore yesterday, even though he did have copies of that same outfit. "I suppose this one will do. A little flashy but not terrible." He buttoned up the jacket after tucking in his shirt, not wanting to look sloppy for class. Tharros was well aware they he dressed very strangely as compared to the other students but it was just how he was raised.. He had casual clothes but that was for when he didn't feel like going through all this fuss. Today clearly wasn't that day..

As Tharros left the dorm he remembered what had occurred yesterday, causing guilt to start eating away at him. He really did lose his temper and snap at his first friends and a lady that was trying to apologize. 'She shouldn't have told a lie like that though..' No, it was still wrong of him to have snapped and said such cold things. It was unlike him. Perhaps he would apologize when he had the chance and felt less like a piece of dirt. Right now the demon needed to head to class before he was tardy. "Astronomy by Miss Asteria? This will be an interesting class. Learning about stars and alignments perhaps?" The young man didn't know much about the subject so he was curious about how it would go. Also he wondered if any of his friends and acquaintances would be there. If so then that would be a good chance to sincerely apologize for his earlier behavior. Though on his way to class he didn't see them anywhere. Knowing his luck they must've been in another class.

A small sigh passed Tharros' lips as he walked down the halls of the Educational Building, still no sign of Elliot, Elise, or .. Lysandra was it? Oh well, perhaps later in the day.. Emerald eyes shifted to two girl standing outside near the classroom. Must've gotten there early so that was a god sign. He gave them a small nod before speaking. "Good morning, Ladies." A simple and polite greeting, no need to be rude and snippy. The male walked into the classroom and took a seat towards the middle. The front row seemed too eager for class and the back was too distant so right there would due just fine.

Where: 1st Floor Educational Building, Astronomy Class XXX
Who: Classmates XXX
Condition: Perfect XXX
Wearing: X XXX
Out of Class: Tharros is in class! XXX
User Image Phantoms XXX

Kawaii Butthole69
Mentioned you guys.

Karmie Cloo

penzai's Compadre

Perfect Snack

User Image
          User Image
                                                                    Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes wouldn’t have been enough to stretch this lifetime to accommodate such a patootie, it seems. Samuel, although strong of will and solid of resolve, couldn’t help but notice the slight discomfort his fiery counterpart had shown. He took the consolation cake, by the way and glanced on the arm on his shoulder, endearingly. She appeared discontented and rather mistook his gesture as somehow a drug frenzy, and he was sincerely sorry for that and the other cake. So there wasn’t anything left of a response from him but a gentle bow. Then came his reply with an agreeable nod: “I really appreciate that, miss...”

However, he hesitated for the briefest moment, thinking what words to speak next. His damned dilemma was choked up on whether he was supposed to ask for her name, or say, “I don’t need no drug, your love is my drug.” There was a huge line he considered most hard to blur and that was between infecting people with his admiration or appreciate what they have to give. (That includes what they have to say or do, and what divine knowledge they could partake. Hence, asking for her name was also his priority.) Supposedly, for him, those two things were very hard to mesh and that those two principles were there for his love of love to make the entire universe stay intact. It is the very justification of his nature, per se.

Over everything, Samuel took his hand and simply brushed his hair back. He gave Ellie the smolder, in full frontal yet clean cut—as-if-sexy furrowed brows, semi-pouty lips and dramatically narrowed eyes, the whole “oh just shut up and kiss me already” look. It’s an inborn skill an ogre like him use to make any girl squeal, or so he was told. He took exactly five seconds. Not too short to leave the other hanging, but not too long to make himself look desperate. Samuel, however, hoped for the morning light to hit him at his best angle like how he wanted it, for a stronger effect. It’s also good to know that the incident earlier left him unscathed—no frosting on his lemondrop eyes, no icing on top of his choco hair.

For what it’s worth, their conversation wasn’t going to last any longer with Samuel’s concern for the intended class schedule meekly calling for his name. However little it was though, like a darned pinprick, he slightly felt bothered. Painful to say but Samuel leaving Ellie for class was a tad difficult to do.

“I’m sorry, sweetcheeks, but we still have class to get to…” By saying that, he wiped a small smudge of icing off her arm and licked it from his finger before walking away.

LOCATION: dormitories, ground floor
                                                                    COMPANY: E
                                                                    OOC: - - -
                                                                    Silent Storm Song
User Image
User Image

User Image

User ImageOMINIC--User ImageARIOLUS

════════════════════════════════════════

After eating, Dominic stayed concealed in the corner,
passively watching the other students. His gaze focused not one one,
but on the entire area, his expression stoic, but his eyes far less
predatory than usual. There was even a small glint of curiosity,
as he caught sight of some of the stranger people. He even noticed
that some of the traces around him were not human, though, frankly,
he couldn't say he found that entirely comforting. There was the girl
from yesterday, though she didn't stay long. She seemed to keep
close company with that male in the leather jacket. He could prove
to be an obstacle, if Dom ever decided to approach the girl.

For now, though, she seemed to be in a hurry, and his attention was
quickly drawn from her, to another, who was surrounded and
followed by a small legion of black cats. The presence of the
creatures caused him to stiffen a little. If there was one sort of
mammal that made him uneasy, it would have to be cats. Though
perhaps not as large or noisy as dogs, cats seemed more intelligent,
more tactful, not to mention that felines closely rivalled arachnids
in speed and precision. God forbid, if he ever encountered a cat as
large as he was. More dangerous than the enemy who could
overpower you, was one who could catch you again.

As people began to leave the cafeteria, Dom followed shortly after.
Although he assumed they were going to class, by the way the trails
of people seemed to lead to two specific different places. Giving a
sigh, he decided that he had nothing better to do, so he might as
well see what they were up to in these classes. He followed at the
tail end of the groups of students, nonchalantly shoving his hands
into his pockets as he entered the building, this time, of his own
free will. Once he reached the gathering point of the students,
he quickly scanned the room, searching through faces and spaces,
before deciding to take a seat just a few feet from the other students--
far enough away for comfort, but close enough to hear.

Who's About: No one, at the moment
Out of Cobwebs: Dominic is in class

Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Clambake 200
♔. Eiko Minami

User Image

Yesterday flew by so fast. She was just sitting there enjoying her meal and before she knew it, two classes were over and students were heading back to their dorms. She swore that people were just about to finish breakfast, but she thought wrong. There was just something on her mind, but when she tried to remember what it was, it had just slipped her mind.

Today, Eiko made sure that she would at least be a little bit productive. When she woke up, she went to take a nice soothing bath with luke warm water and red rose petals. There was always something about the scent and beauty of having rose petals in a nice bath that made her feel so much more relaxed. After drying herself and putting on her work out clothes, she took a minute to sit on her bed to start her breathing exercises. Like every other day, four square breathing always cleared her mind before she walked into any new experience. After tying up her hair in a pony tail, putting on her shoes, and locking her door, she began to jog her way around the campus until she had reached the cafeteria. During her jog she took the opportunity to think of a personal schedule. She was planning to get breakfast first, work out in her class room for first period, head back to her room to shower and change once more, and then do some visits to the other faculty members. She remembered that during the nice little shindig that happened, she did not get the chance to speak and meet with the other members, especially Phoenix Dawn. She didn't want to be rude after all. As she continued to jog pass each person, she made sure that she greeted every student and faculty member that passed by her with either a simple smile or actually saying,
"Good morning!" She had strong beliefs that a happy attitude in the morning could possibly brighten the days of others, and so she had actually tried to implement her beliefs in real life. Of course she was also a big believer that not everyone was open to taking in her values, so she had never tried to forcefully educate others about them.

Entering into the cafeteria, Eiko became confused if she should've entered in the line like all the students, or go into the kitchen herself. She was aware that other schools allowed teachers to just walk into the kitchen to quickly grab their own food, but Eiko did not know if Taiustus also had these kinds of rules. So instead of walking into the kitchen, she waited to line up with the rest of the students. After grabbing a plate with a few pancakes with a mixture of fruits, she had sat down at a table with a glass of orange juice to have her breakfast. She did not want to waste a second of her work out, so she had quickly finished her food and then headed out towards the physical building. As she left the cafeteria, she had walked off to the physical building instead of jogging to allow herself to digest her food properly. As she was about to walk into the building, she couldn't help but notice tiny pieces of "something" down along the wall. Taking a brief side stop to check out what had happened, she had made her way along the wall to sit on the ground with her legs to the side. "Hmm.." Holding the broken pieces trying to figure what had happened, she had looked around for other clues, but nothing came to mine or sight. Looking up into the sky she had asked almost whispering, " What happened?" It took a while for her to get an answer, but it didn't matter, she was patient. Some of the responses were like quiet whispers murmuring to her every time a sweet gust had blown by, and others were tiny giggles.

"A girl had fallen, splat!"
"She was only trying to save something"
"So sad, so sad"
"No! She jumped! On purpose!"
"A girl! A girl! "
"On purpose? On purpose!"
"No! There were two girls."
"That blast! She flew!"
"It was a guitar, no viola, no! Violin!"
"Something stringy!"
"Violin, violin!"

"Alright that's enough now, may I see a chalking please?" She questioned with a smile. It was then when a little white piece of stone had rolled almost too joyfully until it had bumped into her fingertip, as if some fairy godmother had demanded the materials around her to come to life to help her create a masterpiece. "Thank you for your assistance!" With the piece of chalk now in hand, she began to draw an outline of the violin around and in between the broken pieces scattered on the floor. She wasn't too sure where on the ground was its point of impact, so she had just assumed. "That should suffice.." She said looking up at the whole outline while scratching her elbow. Before letting go of the piece of chalk, she had written her name beside the outlining. Like everything else that was broken could have been repaired through one way or another, and seeing that this story actually had pieces, Eiko had decided that she would do her best to at least try to put together the piece like a puzzle. She knew that if she were to solve this tiny mystery she would never be able to find the owner, so she further decided that if she did restore the object, she would pass it along to Knife. She hoped that the school had a lost and found section, and if there was, she was unsure where it would've been. Anyway, since she was about to pay some other faculty members a visit, she thought maybe she could visit the nurse about this situation as well. Picking up the pieces and wires, she had carefully cradled the materials into her arms until she had got into her class room.

Finally walking into classroom, she had quickly unlocked her arms, throwing the pieces above her. The pieces then seemed to then float up to the ceiling on their own. It was her intention to fix the instrument, but only after she had finished her workout. For the time being, they were to only remain in air until she could attend to their attention once again later on. She then made her way to her equipment room to take out some of the work out gear. After taking out some of the equipment, she began to do her stretches, her warm up, and then her actual workout.

Company: No one
OOC:
Attire: [Gym clothes]

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
User Image

User Image

Paddling through the hail storm
                                            Clothes ravaged, the leaves all torn
                                            ...A part of me is born...

User Image

"Da... this is a trying life indeed, it will test you..." Eloise was quiet, but mentally felt like she could've just shouted 'You have NO idea!' Life was sometimes more than just trying; that was the whole reason she was here...But with the following statement about the classic 80s action star, she felt herself smile just a tiny bit. He really must take the words to heart to side with an American over a fellow Russian, then! At his explanation for his poopy mood, however, the slight grin quickly faded into an expression she hoped didn't convey her personal opinion of Lilith. She couldn't say she was exactly surprised that Lilith...well, apparently took the poor boy's heart and smooshed it in his face--and with Kid, no less. 'Well, I mean, she only has like two friends I guess...Kid seems way too nice for her, but they always did seem like really close buds as far as I've seen over the years.' Oh well. If Kid wanted to try and deal with all that cruddy attitude that Lilith seemed to have in surplus like Halloween candy in high school--good for him. Of course, she felt like Sebastian getting hurt in the whole deal just really unfair. Just was one of those drawbacks when you had such a big heart...

It made Elly's feel not-so-super thinking about it. Until her roomie interrupted the feels with some unexpected laughter. At first she was thinking that he was embarrassed and trying to cover it up with laughter--cause that's just what you did. Laughter totes equaled perfect awkward moment scapegoat material. 'Its been working for me so far.' Kinda like yesterday...and the day before that. And the shindig? ...First day of school when she bowling-balled into a table on the courtyard while trying to skate on her ice? 'Maybe not getting into those situations would be a better way to solve the problem.' Maaaybe. But he was smiling quite earnestly as he pulled her up and shared with her his plan. "Let us do as Confucius would advise us! We shall rise and claim our glory tovarich! Here is the plan, we both have that makeup class with Ms. Dawn. You get showered and ready and I- I'm going to take out the trash and all of those empty vodka bottles, da? Da!"

The little redhead couldn't help but feel a little more enthused about the day, the Russian's positive attitude contagious. Not to mention the talk was helping her forget about her horrible nightmare. At the mention of all the bottles, Elly turned to look and really take in the number. There were a lot more than she felt was healthy for a single person to drink. But she didn't feel much like she had any right to say anything at the moment about it as Sebastian gathered the glass in his arms and she went to shower the icky fear sweat from sleep off her. She had plenty of time to wash and tend to her glass eye (there was a little blood on the side from when she'd picked it up the day before) and got dressed in time for Sebastian's return. After he took his own turn in the bathroom to prepare for the day, they were ready and both looking less like they'd just had one major-bummer of a night. Sebastian gently hurried her out of the door, the first part making her think of that one Basshunter song on her MP3 player. 'What does davay mean? Dance? That wouldn't make sense...hurry? That would maybe work? I'll have to ask la--'

"So, Tovarich Elly? Do you not... are you not fond of Lilith? I noticed earlier an adverse reaction to her name..." Mental ramblings in the tiny girl's brain ceased to a dead stop as she felt the tension grow slightly. Or at least she thought it did. Wiping the totes shell-shocked expression off her face, the girl slowly looked at Sebastian and let out a forced laugh and a smile. "Wha--? No! Why would you think that?" There were several seconds of silence before she realized from the hall buddy's expression that he wasn't buying it. Dropping the charade, Elly slumped her shoulders a bit and clutched her bag to her chest as they headed to Ms. Pheonix's classroom. "I mean, I guess I kinda don't appreciate her company...Like, at all...It's mostly cause she doesn't like me at all. And I don't even know what I did to her to make her so mean! I was just trying to be nice and she bit my head off on the first day of the year. And then after the Death World, she made me feel super guilty for only losing an eye and not...being dead--how does somebody even do that? I mean, you might as well go show sick kids puppies and say 'These will all be dead in thirteen years, just like you' while she's at it!"

Elly quickly moved a hand to her mouth and gasped, her eyes going shiny around the edges. "Oh wow, that felt bad to even say...Sorry, but--I mean, it's kinda that bad! I wasn't even saying anything, and she was all rude just because there was a hole in my face and I was upset about it." She realized she was getting a bit loud as a couple students passing them looked at her as they passed. Taking a deep breath, Eloise once again grabbed her bag with both arms once more, her chin resting on the top as they neared the room. "Sorry, I just...I don't like people who are mean for no reason. Especially after something like the Death World. Yeah, people died, but that doesn't mean anybody who didn't shouldn't be allowed to not exactly be okay, right?" As they reached the door, Elly let her bag drop to hang by her side before giving Seb more direct eye contact. "Prolly why I feel like, even though it might not feel like it right now, you're better off without her. You're too nice, and she'd prolly have just hurt you worse. Or like, maybe even punched you. She kinda looks like a puncher!" The petite ginger warned as she pulled open the door and stepped into the room to see they weren't the first ones there. As she spotted kid, she leaned over and put a hand up to the side of her mouth to whisper "Just give it a week; that sucker is gonna have bruises all over his face for like, trying to hold her hand or hug her or something else nice."
                                            User ImageUser ImageUser Image

When the stars above are all ablaze
                                            Why care about the coming dawn
                                            ...When the moon pours now, searchlight strong...

User Image

W-where is this? Mah dorm~!
I'm sorry--who are you? Sebastian da roomie--and other people. And Ms. Dawn.
I feel so... Maybe even a kicker--HIYAH!
Oh, my clothes? Stuff and thangs~

Forgot who all is there, sorry if I missed ya!
AsuraDeimos
Ira33
Jetfury

Hilarious Gekko

User ImageUser Image tab

Oh shiz I have clothes - See?

As his roommate shattered that attempt of laughing at his joke, Shaun simply returned his waffle to his mouth, finishing the last bits with speed. The words of wisdom actually made Shaun feel a bit better than before, remembering that his combatant had the strength of a thousand suns and hit him while he was in... Shaun couldn't think of a state to call himself. He decided to just go the Elly route and call it "Not Shaun Mode" for simplicity. He looked a Sergio with a cocked eyebrow after his observatory statement. "The person who won had to carry me to the nurses office." he said, cheeks reddening at the vision of how it looked for Vincent to be carrying him like a princess. After a quick shudder, Shaun got up with Sergio and left the cafeteria, agreeing that teacher angering is not on his schedule. The brisk morning warmed up a bit from the time Shaun was last in there, disappointing Shaun. "I wish it was always winter." he mumbled to himself. Taking a glance at Sergio, he saw his expression change looking into the coffee, making Shaun feel alienated as the guy seemed to be somewhere else. You know the third wheel feeling when there are only two people? That one. Shaun played with his collar to make sure it was adjusted right, then started to fix his hair. Sergio's question made him stop his hair time for a moment, never really thinking about a class before hand. "Well, I mean it is astronomy. Maybe we will figure out if the space turkey says 'Hubble Hubble' or not." Shaun let the bad pun sink into the stale air.

Shaun finished messing with his hair, unsatisfied with the resulting feeling, and answered more seriously. A big sigh, "I really have no idea, to be honest. I know some constellations but not their relative position to things like the north star or Orion's Belt. Maybe this will be more... History lesson-like? Maybe our teacher will be as old as the first stars.
Shaun laughed a bit at the thought. Someone that old would probably have one of those 'Answers to the Universe' in their noggin somewhere. As they continued their walk to the educational building, Shaun just realized that there were no paved walkways to classes anywhere. No overhangs, no nothing. Just a fountain in the center of all the buildings. He turned a bit and walked backwards to observe the buildings behind them, seeing that there was nothing but green grass everywhere. Walking normally, he wondered why, but figured that if there were any type of Earth Manipulators of Magneto-ish people here, better not have open resource to heavy materials to harm people. As they walked inside the building, Shaun and Sergio made their way to their class in a bit of silence. "Come to think of it, I think this is the first real class I have had since coming here. Normal is a hard word to say here though. 'Unphysical' class." Shaun said, not being able to think of a different word to say. "Nonphysical you idiot." Elogim said calmly. He noticed Lilith talking to Addy just outside the class. He gave a slight wave to both of them and walked into the class, seeing not too many people inside. None that he recognized, anyways. A yawn escaped Shaun, leaving his scrunched nose to remind him of the day before. Wiping the tired tears from his eyes, he decided to take a seat behind Sergio, not knowing where anyone would be and so he wouldn't block peoples view of the class. The class seemed normal enough, but Chaeli's class from his first day made him think otherwise. Although, his cheeks flushed a bit as he remembered how he had iced Emi's and Elly's desks to each other. Day one and he was acting protective to basically strangers. Shaun cringed at the thought and ended up just laying his head on his desk just thinking about how weird that must have been. "It's something to ponder, how much time has passed in such little time." Elogim let Shaun linger on that thought, realizing that he has felt like this school made it seem like a lot has happened in such a short time. With his head still on the desk, he awaited people to come into the room and the teacher to come and start class.

Kiba-j

Karmie Cloo
Brief interaction]

Kawaii Butthole69
Brief interaction

Kitten

User Image

AdelaideSanders

Got shackles on, my words are tied,

Fear can make you compromise.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

As the two girls exited out of the cafeteria, Adelaide stared at Lilith questioningly as the light haired female rambled on about some magic cat. The first thought to come to mind was that Marcello might have slipped off somewhere without mentioning anything, but as she continued, she described the cat as to having white fur, blue eyes, and Eclair for her name. The spitting opposite of Marcello if anything. The whole topic piqued the small psychic's curiosity when her friend dropped the bomb that this Eclair cat was apparently psychic, of all things. 'Marcello's not psychic, I don't think...' She thought to herself as they entered the Educational building and neared the classroom. Realizing that Lilith was expecting an answer from the bespectacled girl, Addy stammered for a second trying to collect her thoughts before she could even think of an answer for her. "U-um! Well... Animals are known to have a sixth sense, so maybe that's it? To be quite honest, I don't know what to tell you Lilith... Maybe if you show me this 'psychic cat,' I can form a better opinion, because you remember Marcello, right? The black cat? Well... He too can talk, but I'm pretty sure he's not psychic. Just grumpy," Adelaide replied as they finally arrived at their destination, Astronomy class.

Now that two were finally settled down in class, questions about psychic cats and how astronomy is going to help her in the future went through her mind. Not that she minded the idea of either. 'Astronomy's the one where you learn about the zodiac right? ...No Sanders, that's astrology,' Adelaide corrected herself as she grabbed her spiral notebook as well as pencil case out from her bag while Lilith changed the topic to Kid Disaster and how she wished that she was holding the magician's hand right now like normal couples do. Once the words about her and Kid being a couple left the demoness' mouth, Addy's head snapped up from her bag and stared at the girl in surprise. You're jacketed*?!? Why are you only telling me now?? I thought we were friends! I-I mean, I knew you two were destined to be together, I saw it the instant I saw you two talk! The tarot cards even said that you two were perfect for each other even though there was a seven of swords** card indicating some sort of third party getting in the middle of you two," The shorter girl babbled, shocked that she was now learning about all of this. Once those words were out in the open, she instantly regretted informing her friend that she did in fact perform a couple of tarot readings to see how their relationship would continue. Not only was it against her mom's rules to do a reading without consent from those that were involved in the reading, but she also didn't like the idea of somehow coming out to them and saying, 'Oh hey, you two are practically soul mates, but hey, in the near future it looks like you two are going to be having a few fights and that there also might be a few other certain, specific hiccups in the way.' Shaking her head from her thoughts, Addy readjusted her glasses and sheepishly smiled at Lilith. "S-sorry. I was just surprised at the news, but I haven't seen Kid yet. I'm sure you two will be able to do all the cute coupley stuff later," She finally answered.

As she was trying to calm down, a male voice interrupted her thoughts, and tore her attention away from Lilith. "Good morning, Ladies." A formal, warm voice greeted the two, diffusing the prior freak out because of Addy. Dark blue eyes briefly connected with emerald for a brief second as a light haired male walked through the door to the classroom that Addy and Lilith are supposed to be in. "Woah," Was all that the dark haired girl managed to say as her eyes followed the male who sat down in a desk and waited for class to start. Stopping herself before she made it obvious that she was staring, she quickly turned back to the taller female and pointed into the classroom. "Where do you want to sit?" Addy asked as she walked into the classroom and debated on where her designated seat should be, making sure to not steal a couple of more glances at the only male in the room. Her mind was begging Lilith to choose a seat anywhere away from him so she wouldn't be distracted every time during the class. Finally Adelaide decided to sit at the edge of the classroom to where the windows were, that way she could have the view of the outside campus. She was sure that way she'd be distracted by something else.

thought thought thought

"speech speech speech !"

Sometimes I want toxx Disappear !
                    Company: Lilith (& Tharros)
                    Outfit for the day: Casual
                    Thoughts: 'He's just like those guys from my romance novels! I'm so jealous of Lilith!
                    Out Of Cats: *Jacketed = "Going steady"
                    **Seven of Swords = A hasty decision, greed and/or thoughtless behavior, the individual acts in an impulsive fashion. It represents secret plans, hidden dishonor, frustration and the possibility of failure.

Karmie Cloo

Yokoalchemist

Dapper Wolf

3,950 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Cold white walls, keep you from your pad and pen ☢nhdhdhjdjdfhshsfh
shjqaksfafakdhvjkanvjaksf▱You just wanna
stab again,
I can't believe it's half this hard, ▬ sghnssggdssh
dhdfhsfhshsh♆You
never knew your mind was dark, no!❞ ☩►
Linus walked into the illuminated cafeteria, wiping his eyes sluggishly. "Damn, why is it so bright in here.." he said dryly. Walking past a few tables, Linus grabbed a tray of pancakes and a glass of Dr. Pepper. Whenever he gets the chance to go out and eat, he always got the usual --pancakes and Dr. Pepper-- and enjoyed it immensely.

Linus looked upon all the tables that the other students were sitting at and decided that he wanted to be alone this sunny morning. Linus pin pointed a table that was unoccupied and conveniently next to a window. He took a seat at the far end of the table and placed his breakfast in front of him. Leaning downward, he smelled the food before him, picking up the sweet scent of the minuscule chocolate chips that were embedded within the buttermilk fluff.

He took his utensils in hand and began cutting the four pancakes into even sections. Linus never got one pancake or three. It always had to be either two or four simply because of his obsessions with even numbers. After slicing the right amount of pieces, he put down the fork an knife and took a sip of his drink. 'God, Dr. Pepper is just so great.' he thought. Linus ate a couple bites of his breakfast before another figure entered his presence. A pale faced boy sat before Linus drinking out of a blood bag.

"How's your morning going?"

Linus hesitated before answering. He couldn't take his eyes off of that blood bag that the boy held in his hands. That wonderful dark crimson fluid going into a connected flowing stream through the flimsy tube. Blood can put Linus's teeth on edge but it can also make his heart race with interest. Finally taking his eyes off the bag he now focused his attention towards the male trying to make small talk. He could tell that he didn't want there to be an "awkward silence" but honestly, it doesn't really bother him. "It's been peaceful and groggy...for the most part."/color] he said tiredly. Linus just remembered a quote from one of his favorite movies, Pulp Fiction. "Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable? he said sipping his drink, "It's a quote from Pulp Fiction. Great movie, but Mia did have a point." he said eating two more bites of his pancakes.

۞┍┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┑۞
Where: Cafeteria
Tormenting: No one...yet
Mood: content
Desire: food
Clothed in: Super comfy
۞┕┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┙۞

Solana Shadow Plauge

✄▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬♞

✄▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬OUT of MIND ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬♞

penzai's Compadre

Perfect Snack

User Image
          User Image
                                                                    Not so long ago, Samuel had been thinking, what if he wasn’t born this way? What if he was full oni with obvious horns and notable odd-colored skin? Whoever thought there was, not just a shred, but ultimately a core that proves he was also human? For so many deliberation and spending pensive afternoons with his lonesome, he thought he was better off this way. Indeed he felt a bit lost standing atop the crag of barbarism—that in which way he fell would determined his chosen path. However falling and choosing still marked him a barbarian. As much as onis, humans were such savages, too. Left with no choice, he clearly supported both and that was the next dilemma he had to face. Luckily, this school was supposed to cater to these kind of needs. In fact, “finding oneself” was a clichéd principle revolving around at his age bracket. To set things lighter, he wasn’t alone. Walking among fellow supernatural entities gave him the feeling of belongingness, not unless his future at this school was to take a U-turn for the worst experience with everyone else’s differences dictating, clashes and unfriendly fires.

Along the lines of that thought, he had a minor realization. Hopefully, he didn’t make a mistake walking out of the previous conversation with Sweetcheeks. Hopefully he didn’t make an enemy out of that. She was so nice and even offered him cake, but people can be deceiving sometimes. One thing he learned from the outside world was that everyone was quick to judge, and almost always they resorted to their violent tendencies. Samuel internally cringed at the thought. He was soft at heart and wasn’t really as menacing as what’s been established. He was ironically a “gentle giant” if one would consider the oni blood running in his veins.

Without much further ado, he pressed on to find his classroom. It wasn’t really that he had forgotten his schedule. Earlier, he only panicked from the thrill of his first time experience in an actual school setting. His class schedule was in his pocket all along. So much for that incident with the fallen cake, if one would ask him. Unnecessary, but hey… he was one step closer to knowing everyone at Taiustus, and finally needed to take three or five more once he enters his next class. Samuel read his schedule out loud while standing in front of the doorway. “Astronomy by As-teeer-ia? Say-loose? Cellos? Asteria Sell-us?” It seemed like it… But before marching in, he took a mental note about not trying to call his instructor by name until someone else says it correctly. There was a first time for everything, but he’s had too many an embarrassing experience to be subjecting himself for one more time. He was already feeling good. His natural high after having that close encounter with Sweetcheeks shall not be jinxed!

Enter, Samuel.

LOCATION: classroom
                                                                    COMPANY: - - -
                                                                    OOC: third post
                                                                    Quote:

High-functioning Sleuth

19,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
                                                      User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEverything I knew is gone.
                                                      User Image
                                                      ƔWhile the boy oggled his blood bag, Vincent noted the plate of pancakes that sat in front of him while he waited for the boy to respond. Pancakes...Violette had liked them. Said they were sticky and sweet but light and fluffy at the same time. So often the two of them would be sitting at a table, Violette running her mouth with all sorts of references from the current time that soared right over Vincent's head. But it always made her happy and distracted her from any nightmares she had the previous night. A bittersweet smile had formed on Vincent's face by the time the boy finally got around to responding.

"Sounds like a typical morning to me,"
                                                      Vincent responded with a nod. It seemed as though everything moved slowly in the mornings. It took a while to get anywhere or do anything, but that was alright. Most people didn't feel the need to rush very early. That was one of the few things he liked about mornings. That feeling that let you take your time and appreciate the little things. Even when you had all of eternity to get things done, it was nice to just stop and breathe. And Vincent did so by taking another long drink from his blood bag, leaving it around half empty now.

The boy went on to quote a movie. Vincent was unfamiliar with the character he mentioned, not to mention he'd never heard of the film itself. "I'm unfamiliar with that movie, but the quote does make a valid point," he said to the boy. It really was a very interesting point. So rare were comfortable silences that people always felt the need to fill it with their own voices. Was there really something so wrong about sitting at a table with a stranger and not having to have a conversation?

At this point, Vincent glanced at the clock hanging above the door. The sight caused him to frown slightly as it was almost time for class to begin. "It looks like its almost time for class," he pointed out, finishing the rest of his blood bag and tucking the second one he got into his pocket after standing up. "Maybe you could tell me what its about on the way to class if you're done and we're heading in the same direction." Once the boy responded, Vincent made his way out of the cafeteria and to his first class of the day: Astronomy.

Admittedly, he was rather looking forward to having an actual academic class after the two physical classes from the day before. Hopefully the trend would continue throughout the day. Before long, Vincent was walking through the door of the classroom. For now, it looked normal with simple rows of desks that already had a few people sitting in them. But given his experience yesterday in MAN class, that could easily change. A lump formed in the back of his throat as he spotted Shaun sitting in the very back row. Given how hard Vincent had hit him the day before, he actually didn't look all that bad. Even so, Vincent wasn't quite ready to deal with that can of worms today, so he took a seat more towards the middle and a couple of desks away from another dark-hared male.
                                                      User Image

What am I to make of this new tomorrow?

Company: Linus
                                                      Thoughts: Maybe I should attempt to catch up on pop culture...
                                                      Emotion: Neutral
                                                      OOC: I can't homework any moar... crying

Kiba-j

JUST Gigi
Mentioned

nechann

Aged Cleric

User Image

Life is too short to live in the past, and it's too hard to plan for the distant future. Let's try to live in the now shall we?

User ImagePhoenix looked up to the young man who had just entered the room. Her ear twitched, and she gave him a nod, nodding her snout over towards the desks. She did not give him much of a greeting yet, but she went over to the widow, and waited for whom ever else wanted to show up for a make up class. Granted it was the first day, and first class after a major event, one she felt sorry for the students here and how they had to face it. The next student came in, and she turned to face her. Her dark feathered friend shook his head, and clicked his beak together.

The second person showed up, and was giving her excuse, and Phoenix only nodded over to the chairs to take a seat. She smelled of power much like her own, but more so directed towards one element. Phoenix took in a deep refreshing breath, and was glad to have another wind user in her presence. Though this one was much stronger at the solo element then Phoenix could ever dream of. She said nothing at this time, then the third showed. She smelled of strong alcohol, but it was not very fresh, along with trash. She again gave the same nod, and turned to scratch her friend on the head, his neck extended downward, and the smaller neck feathers could be seen. Refraining from saying anything, Phoenix finally turned to them. She kept the door open this time, but the air rushed into the room cutting off the sounds from people moving about.

She looked to the three students who were either late, or unable to show up to her first class. "Thank you for coming. Trust me, it's in your best interest. Though it seems that some of the others either have class, or forgot. They will have another chance to make up by the end of the day." She said, and stood. Phoenix walked over to her desk, picked up a single piece of paper, and handed it to the young pinked haired girl. She could smell the winds upon her. "Ah, a nymph of the winds are you? Which is it now, North or South? I always get the two of your kind mixed up, but usually the smell of summer flowed from the south. Would that be yours?" She asked, and handed her the syllabus.

"At any rate. Again thank you for coming. I am first going to tell you how sorry I am for the tragedies that you have had to go threw. Had I know, I would of tried to help, but alas it is not the case. As you can see I care about your well being, but don't take that as an easy out. You have to want to survive this place, and if you give it all you have, I will do everything I can to help you succeed at this. I teach History as it says upon the paper that you have been given. I have seen History, made History, and watched as it has been repeated in the past to only cause the same result in the end. Those who seek to try to achieve the same thing over and over again, and expect a different result are considered insane." She started, and went to lean against her desk.

Leaning back, Phoenix pulled her shawl around her shoulders a bit with her bad hand, and seemed to get comfortable. "I will be here to help you avoid insanity, and the mistakes of those from your past. You are here for whatever reason that put you here, it is my job to help you get back out." She did not need to explain what would happen if they failed. She was sure they were smart enough to know that end result. "I am going to start out with the Demon war. All kinds of races were apart of that, and if you are a survivor of said war, I would like to have your personal recounts. The war is over, weather you were on the winning side or not, we all lost something." She said, and her nose bent downward for a moment as she felt emotions run into her soul.

"Have any of the three of you heard recounts, or having taken part of said war?" She asked, her head came up, and her ears perked forward. "But I understand that your classes are about to start so off with you. ."
Little Miss Opinionated
Jetfury
((well that was a waist of time.))

Winner

User Image

SO I LOOK IN YOUR DIRECTION
                                        BUT YOU PAY ME NO ATTENTION, DO YOU?
                                        I KNOW YOU DON'T LISTEN TO ME
                                        'CAUSE YOU SAY YOU SEE STRAIGHT THROUGH ME, DON'T YOU?

There wasn't much that interested Selkie in this new, strange place, save for being surrounded by all sorts of other creatures and the usual advanced technology they possessed paired with their magic. Since the night she arrived at the shindig, the young water nymph kept questioning her decision on staying in Taiustus. According to Knife, whom she thought was rather eery in the way he acted and spoke, this place would be good for her. Her first day of classes were already rather helpful, the physical therapy of gym class paired with the wise words of that rather challenging survival class. She needed the rehabilitation from being kept in captivity for so long, and Knife did save her life after all. Selkie had to admit though, she wanted a piece of that revenge, she wanted to instill her own justice on the cruelty she was heavily exposed to. The Naiad clutched a rather large jewel in her hand, it fit perfectly into her palm as she held on to it tight. "Never again.." she whispered to herself, as she drifted into a light sleep, her body fully submerged underwater in her room's bathtub.

One bright cyan eye opened as a faint and muffled sound could be heard close by. Someone had entered the bathroom, making the water nymph cautious in her movements as she stuck her head out from her own little natural, makeshift habitat. "Ah yes.. They said I would be having company in this room.. I wonder if--" Selkie's thoughts were then interrupted as soon as she saw that her room mate began undressing. Slightly shifting her body's position in the water, she felt quite embarrassed. With already half a mind to hop out of the tub and apologize, she remained quiet, realizing that the girl had not even noticed her. "I hope she is nice.. though I know anyone who finds out that there was someone peeping at them would immediately react negatively.." The girl had her fair share of peeping toms and perverts, Aeric's men being a handfull of them as they constantly kept watch on her in her small, degrading fish tank before she was rescued by Taiustus' team. The thought of creating conflict with the stranger upon their initial meeting instantly made Selkie nervous. She didn't want to have any enemies at this place, especially when she knew so little about those who were currently residing here. For all she knew, there were hostiles, and Selkie was absolutely no good with hostiles.

As soon as the redheaded girl left, the young water nymph assumed it was safe to finally emerge from the tub. With her skin still perfectly smooth as they were incapable of getting pruny when exposed to water for too long, Selkie stared at herself in the mirror. Hair and clothes soaking wet, a hollow expression remained on her face. Adjusting her eye patch slightly, she slowly raised her hands at shoulder level and spread out her fingers, willing every drop to render her dry. In a matter of seconds, she looked as if she had been dried out from a bath hours ago. Grateful that the school was kind enough to provide her with brand new clothes to make her feel more welcome in her stay, the blue haired adolescent slipped on a pair of white sandals and randomly selected some accessories from a various items kept in her personal closet. "This looks fine, I think.." Not really up to date with modern fashion and style in general, Selkie was just naturally drawn to the refreshing hues that reminded her of her home.

TIMESKIP

Upon reaching her assigned classroom, Selkie kept glancing back and forth at the schedule sheet she had acquired when entering the school. "Power or Ability Control taught by Mr. Z," she repeated, nodding and making her way through the door with a straight face. Her one good eye scanned the area, all unfamiliar faces to her as she had not made any friends yet in the two whole days that she had already spent here. It was no surprise to her that not even her partner from Mr. Asura's class made any effort. Selkie wasn't exactly the easiest to get along with since she was rather shy and reserved, and overall just clueless about how everything and everyone worked. Admittedly though, so far, there seemed to be nothing wrong with the place nor the people.. except maybe for this strange guy sneakily snapping a photo of somebody else in the class.

The flash was definitely noticeable, startling the water nymph slightly as she wondered what sort of device created it. If she remembered correctly, they were called cameras. She recalled Mr. Knife's team taking pictures of her for her "files" as they enrolled her, maybe this strange boy was trying to make some sort of "file" of his own. Confused about his motives, Selkie leaned over to the raven-haired female who was comfortably rocking herself back and forth in her seat. "Excuse me, miss? I think that fairy-boy over there just took your picture for some files," she said, her voice soft and innocent as she glanced over at Setsuna in curiosity. A part of her wanted to march right up to him and ask if she could examine his camera, such a fascinating little box thingy. "Is he your friend? I hope he doesn't take any more pictures.. I don't like being in pictures," she added, insecurely placing her hand over her patched up eye.

dhampir_princess
                                        mentioned Candra
                                        The Retarded Dove
                                        Rockman_V

I'LL ALWAYS BE WAITING FOR YOU
                                        SO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I NEED YOU
                                        BUT YOU NEVER EVEN SEE ME, DO YOU?

LOCATION ★ {ROOM - CLASS} COMPANY ★ {DIVIANA}
                                        OUTFIT
                                        ❝Selkie, everyone~❞

Korvie's Fav

Kawaii Warlord

25,650 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
User Image
Λ s ʈ ҽ ɼ ι α - α ҽ ɭ υ s
To be a star , you must shine your own light, follow your own path . . .
User Image

(Continuing from the last interaction with Asura)
Asteria found Asura to be more interesting as time passed. She thought it was nice to know a fellow teacher such as Asura at this school and soon in her academic career here on Earth. They continued to speak of themselves, their own stories, experiences, and the history of their kinds. Of course, Asteria had a lot to talk about with her 6 billion years of living. She found herself talking more than listening, but Asura didn’t seem to mind that at all. He seemed enthralled with Asteria and her stories, absorbing every detail and adding his own voice here and there. He gazed at her like she held the secrets of the universe and it amused Asteria since all she knew weren’t so much as secrets but facts that haven’t been widely discovered yet. Though as much as Asteria loved to ramble on about her experiences, she enjoyed listening to Asura’s tales more. Their time together would’ve been endless if Asteria hadn’t been forced to retire back to her room under the circumstances of having to prepare for her class the next day.

----------The next day--------
Asteria was buzzing with excitement. Her core was humming softly and her purple glow was vivid. Before the sun arose or the birds sing their morning songs, Asteria was bustling in her large but empty classroom. She was intensely focus on configuring, fixing, and setting up eight of the machines that she needed for today’s lesson she had planned. She had the entire lesson plan mapped out perfectly and she was thrilled. Today is her first day teaching here on Earth and the enlivened star was mapping out her entire lecture carefully in her mind. With centuries of teaching ( or even more so since Earth’s perception of time is so short compared to most planets) Asteria knew exactly how to go by with her class. For the short while of inhabiting this planet, Asteria was able to configure her teaching habits along with the average Terranean learning capabilities.

‘Oh my thoughts have strayed yet again.’ She hummed as she refocused her attention back to her current task. She continued to tinker with the panels of the devices. The eight simulator devices appeared quite simple on the outside with the sleek chrome finish and stood at five feet. But the insides were utterly complex and required her the entire night to make sure that everything was working perfectly. It didn’t bother her since celestial beings didn’t require sleep. She continued at this for a while until all eight of the machines were completely configured to her liking. Asteria then took a few precautions and ran a few tests along with the set up of backup commands for worst-case scenarios. Daybreak arrived Asteria finally finished with the machines. "Okay, let's get the day going." Asteria snapped her fingers and the metallic devices hovered. She rolled her wrists in the air and with a turn of some fingers, the eight devices rose up into the air one by one. "Today is going to be a blast." She smiled as she went on to place the devices in their designated areas. One in each corner of the room, four on the ceiling and four on the floor. Once she was finished, Asteria gathered her remaining tools and made a quick errand back towards her room since she figured that she still had enough time before the students would arrive. But when the star came back to the classroom with her bag of supplies, she was surprised that there were already a few students there. “Ah, perhaps I should have locked the door.” But she didn’t worry much about her pupils damaging the machines. The machines themselves were made of the strongest material in the Andromeda Galaxy and built to withstand an encounter with most physical forces. Asteria was only surprised because the set up for the lesson wasn’t completely ready yet. “Good morning.” She greeted a few her students. “I’m glad to see that half of my class are early birds. But for those of you already sitting, may I ask you to stand against the wall for a moment. For now, we won’t have any use of these desks.” After the students obeyed, Asteria snapped her fingers and the desks dematerialized. She then reached into her bag and took out a slim tablet and stylus and started setting up the holographic space simulator from there. The vibrant start remained quiet for a while, glowing a vibrant purple with a hum of excitement radiating from her. She flicked her stylus around and darkened the room first. She then set up the holographic images for the solar system at the middle of the room. First the sun was set up at the size of a giant beach ball and then shrunken a few sizes down to accommodate with the formation of the planets and their moons. She also squeezed in the asteroid belt, tiny satellites, and distant exo planets and set the orbits to a very slow pace so that everything was observable. After poking a few more instructions into her tablet, she littered the empty void with a glitter of stars and a few whirlpools of unrealistically nearby galaxies. She even added a few comets on a slow loop around the solar system. “Beautiful.” Asteria sighed proudly. Everything was perfect, no glitches or anything.

“Good morning students of Taiustus and welcome to Astronomy!”
Asteria finally chimed. “This is most likely the only class where you will learn of the cosmos, life across the universe, and how to build a rocket ship. Watch your step sweethearts.” The vibrant star took her place near the holographic sun as students begun to look around the room in amazement. The children seemed in awe with the highly realistic images of space and it filled Asteria with happiness that her hard work paid off. Once the room begun to fill with a right amount of students, Asteria cleared her throat, successfully gaining the attention of her dear pupils. “Obviously, I am your Astronomy teacher, Asteria Caelus, celestial being of the Andromeda Galaxy.” In the background, the Andromeda Galaxy’s glow intensified to highlight her introduction. “Yes, I am a star, just like the Sun that planet Earth revolves around. For today, we will start off with a fun simulation based on my lessons for gravity, stars, and black holes. Now for those of you who are unsure participating in the gravity simulation may step behind the highlighted blue line where you will still be able to observe the lesson and simulation.” A circular, blue line then glowed dimly around the room. “And before we start,” Asteria paused to reach into her bag to bring out a pack of black plastic bags with odd, wide caps at the openings and straps to hold onto. “please take these as a precaution for those of you prone to vertigo. Even though you don’t experience it yourself, take one in case you see someone in need of it. Take an extra one if you’d like. These are special spill proof vertigo pouches, so please use it if you feel the need to vomit. No one wants to come in the next class with it reeking of bile.” One by one, students took a vertigo pouch. Some students appeared skeptical of the appearance but it didn’t matter. After each student had their own pouches, Asteria sent her bag at the front of the door just passed the blue line.

“Now, let’s get started with today’s first lesson, gravity.” The pillars hummed upon Asteria’s command and begun to process the list of commands she previously set up. Slowly, the gravitational force within the radius of the pillars decreased. One by one, the students begun to float up into the air, some panicked while others were just surprised. Asteria let allowed her body to float up before gliding across the air. “Don’t worry about hitting the ceiling. The pillars will prevent that and bump you back in the radius. Please tell me if you feel uncomfortable and I will guide you out of the simulator’s radius.” She informed them as she found a few of their reactions mildly humorous. Asteria floated through the air effortlessly like a fish in water and assisted a few students in stabilizing themselves. “This is microgravity, without the dangerous vacuum of space. This level of gravity is nearly the same as the microgravity in orbiting shuttles of Earth’s orbit, but there’s just enough friction here to prevent you from spinning uncontrollably and to move around in. If you do find yourself having difficulty stabilizing yourself, create a momentum in the opposite direction that you’re spinning in to counteract it. To move around, you can try and be creative in finding ways to move, swimming techniques are often useful. And try your best to watch out for other students!”

User Image

. . . and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest.

User Image

My Conscience is Saying :

My Current Location : Class time in Astronomy~

My Sweethearts<3 : Beloved students
User Image o.c.c : I took out a lot of things and this post is still uber long. I hope I quoted everyone ;x ;

Yokoalchemist
Jetfury
KarmieCloo
Solana Shadow Plauge
material witness
Kawaii Butthole69
JUST Gigi
Little Miss Opinionated
AsuraDeimos
Kiba-j
Mitzy-nyan
Frog_The_Bandit
dhampir_princess
-CaPtaIn_FLyy-

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
User Image
                                    Duncan Addams

User Image

"Duncan...Hey, buddy, wake up." There was a soft voice in his ear, but he was far too comfortable to listen to it. Rolling over to his back, the redhead's hand reached down to find the edge of the blanket and pull it up over his bare chest; it was slightly drafty in his room in the mornings. "Oh, c'mon--Duncan. Duuuuuncan get up! The Dean left a note under the door!" Duncan frowned and let out a grunt, but nothing else int he way of stirring. Finally he felt a pressure moving over his chest before--"OW!" Sitting up, Duncan felt tiny little cat paws scrambling over his chest and lap as his hand shot to his nose, feeling four little fang indentions on the tip. "Really, Joss?" The little tabby was now sitting at the edge of the bed, looking anything but contrite. "First off, I'm a cat! And a cat's gotta cat, bro!. Especially since my food bowl is empty and that makes me cranky, okay? I tried to be nice and just hop on your back to wake you up, and you almost squished me." Brown eyes continued to stare, unblinking as Duncan's lips were drawn in a disapproving line before letting out a sigh and pulling off the covers.

"Second, the Dean's note seems really important; its on pink paper and the letters are all glittery." The male stooped down to grab the slip of paper and examine it. There was something about Mr. vailgeth's class ebing canceled that morning, but when he got towards the end of the note he noticed some of the letters were smudged and one of the corners looked slightly...'Chewed?' "...Also, somebody may have snuck in and tried to eat it before realizing glitter tastes real nasty and then left..." When he glanced over at the kitty again, he saw Joss avoiding his gaze. When he looked closer, he almost noticed the specks of glitter around the cat's mouth and paws. As Duncan stood, he put his hand over his face and let out a groan. "Dammit Joss...Do you at least remember what the rest said?" After a moment of what he could only describe as one of the cutest little confused kitty faces, the tabby finally nodded and jumped off the bed to rub against his legs. "Something about your class? It's been moved up." That got Duncan's attention, the boy's eyes growing wide as he felt his chest constrict. "Wait--what? Moved up? To when?!" Joss scurried off at his panicked tone, scuttling under the bed before poking his head out. "Like, uh...probably now. You should get dressed and stuff. But feed me first. Please? ...Thanks, you're my favorite human. Just keep your crazy sister away from me." With that Joss slipped back under the bed, leaving a stunned and slightly scared Duncan staring slack-jawed into the air.

'Oh god...Oh god, it's too soon. It's just too soon! I didn't get to like, practice my lesson or talking about stuff ******** Dean!' He'd have a word later, but for now he knew he needed to hurry up to class. he quickly got dressed and spent a few minutes deciding if he should do something else with his hair. Just leaving it in his eyes seemed kinda like something a teenager would do. Didn't most adults slick it back or something? With a frustrated growl, he decided to do some research on professional appearance and grabbed the notes he'd made with Zane about his class. It had taken a couple hours, but he'd gotten the perfect idea. Luckily, he'd been so nervous that he'd prepped a room before hand--but he'd still have to go and gather the students and have them follow him there. Still, it would mean he'd be able to start right after. Glancing at the room number on the pink note, Duncan then headed out. When he arrived, he saw several students already there and ready to learn...But there were still a handful who weren't. "Okay, we're going to just wait for the rest of your class to arrive...Then we'll begin." He could already see a couple confused expressions from the students who knew who he was. Dean's Assistant stepping in on a class--what was going on, right? A little tremble ran through his chest as he felt a little giddy; he hadn't expected to feel this excited about the surprise. Sure, it was still such a terrifyingly new experience--but at the same time, it was such an amazing opportunity to work with the kids directly. And not only that! He'd actually have power! Not just taking orders.

As the stragglers finally caught up, Duncan took a quick count of everybody there and inventoried their names. Luckily he wouldn't have to worry about learning most of them since he dealt with the personnel files constantly. Especially after the Death World fallout...But now wasn't time to dig up those memories and emotions. No, he needed to just remember it happened and these kids needed help more than ever. Clearing his throat, Duncan felt a sudden pang of stage fright for a second as he realized every student there had their eyes on him, waiting attentively to hear what he was going to say. His words faltered slightly before he moved to the door and held it open. "There's been a slight scheduling change; if you would, follow me please, everybody." He ushered the students into the hallway and out into the courtyard before herding them into the Educational building. Once he reached the classroom, he unlocked the door and motioned them all to go inside. The inside was similar to a science lab, with several two-to-three person lab stations in rows. Unlike labs, however, there was an over built into the left side of every station and a small refrigerator on the other. In between was a small cabinet. He moved to the front of the classroom to the white board and turned to face the students as he grabbed a marker. "Many of you know me as the Dean's Assistant; today, I'll be your teacher. You can call me Dunc--I mean, uh...Mr. Addams, I guess."

The idea made the young man blush slightly, the name Mr. Addams just sounding so grown-up with authority as he rubbed the back of his neck and smiled. So far, everybody seemed to be paying attention and not...well, causing anarchy. 'I think I'll be okay, then.' Turning around, Duncan scrawled in big print 'Intro to Powers and Emotions' on the board. Underneath he continued: 'How do feelings affect our powers? How do outside factors affect our emotions? How can we learn to control our emotions? Will controlling them help us control our powers?' Then he proceeded to list pairs of names [NOTE: GROUPS LISTED IN OOC] before capping the pen. "This class is Intro to Powers and Emotions. I'm sure many of you have noticed how your powers can activate when you're scared or angry; you don't mean to, but it happens instinctively. Before I get into the activity today, I want you to get with your partner and discuss these four questions briefly with your peer, and maybe introduce yourself if you're strangers. You don't have to be extensive--but the focus of this class is going to be these four questions and their answers." Taking a deep breath, Duncan looked around to see if the students understood, feeling much more confident after using his 'teacher voice' As they chatted and got more comfortable with each other and the change in schedule, he'd begin setting up for the big activity. A grin spread over his face as he excitedly began to fidget with the cupboard and fridge under the station facing the students'.

User Image

How come you don't want me now?
                                    Why don't you want to wait this out?

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Who? All the little students~
                                    What? I'm sure they're all gonna be nice. >.<
                                    What I'm wearing~

OOC:
If you aren't here now, sorry but I'm just gonna say your char arrived a bit late and is with all the others~ So just mention them arriving and stuff in your next posts okay?
YOUR GROUP NUMBER IS LISTED BELOW!!!
Karmie Kloo
GROUP 1
Obnoxious Panda
GROUP 1

Kawaii Butthole69
GROUP 2
Mitzy-Nyan
GROUP 2

Oxii Clean
GROUP 3
Of Dracarys
GROUP 3

Rockman_V
GROUP 4
The Retarded Dove
GROUP 4

nechann
GROUP 5
Silent Storm Song
GROUP 5

Korive
GROUP 6 (with Elise)

Yokoalchemist
GROUP 7
Doldrelorijah
GROUP 7

Rich Wife

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ⓢⓐⓑⓔⓛⓛⓐ ⓘⓝⓓⓢⓞⓡ

⚜⚜lσσk, dσ nσt tσuch.
⚜⚜σnlч wαtch frσm αfαr.

Isabella was late to her class. It was a terrible start to her day, but she was just very confused and in a mood. But she finally got to Mr. Addam's class. After finding out that she was in Group 1, she blended into the crowd of students and listened to about a fraction of what the teacher said. Something about partners and answering questions. Isabella's face flushed. She looked around and knew no one. Isabella rubbed her eyes and then glanced around again, unsure with what she had to do. She didn't like being late. She was always berated by her teachers whenever she was late, and it took everything in her to not set the class on fire.
Isabella was quite positive that her teacher knew that Isabella wasn't in on time. Whether her teacher knew it or not, she planned on apologizing. Not wanting to start her year on a bad note with anyone.
"Okay. Well. I don't know you, I don't know you. Uh. Well, I guess it's time to awkwardly make some new friends."

➳whєrє αm í?: Class
➳hσw αm í fєєlíng?: Stupid
➳whαt αm í wєαríng?: Normal is boring
➳quσtє σf thє dαч?: ...
➳σσ¢: Yeah, I had to help take of my family. But I guess that's fair.

Little Miss Opinionated

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces