Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image

YOKOThe mostly nameless gods are totally w o r n out today too.
YokoalchemistTheir lower backs are stiff and their knees are crooked.
YokoYokoTheir long-time hearts desire is
YoYokoalchemistA relaxation of days and nights.
YOKOYOKOOThey come all the way
YokoalchemTo the bathhouse in the neighboring world.
AlchemistyokoBut no matter how much money they finally manage to save up,
YoYokoalchemistEven if they grasp it tightly, it won't heat up.

YoYokoalchemistBrokoChem(There are no GODS in electric things)

When Miguel was pretending to be angry with Nix, Shiranui was tempted to end his charade a little short since the girl only looked more frightened by the display. Thankfully the teacher knew when to stop and assured the girl that she wasn't in trouble at all. It was nice to see the werewolf have a soft side and had the ability to be kind. Of course she knew that from their last meeting but she never saw it on this level. While a lot of his methods seemed to be extreme, it was balanced by his moments of kindness. The woman snapped back to reality when Miguel proclaimed that the young girl was going to be training with him. Just what kind of training did he have planned for such a fragile looking girl? While she did agree that Nix could use a little training to at least gain a little strength, she was afraid Miguel would be aiming for something higher then that.. Or perhaps she was overreacting in her mind. Well Shiranui didn't have the chance to think it over as the man soon put an arm around her, lifting her off the ground. A hint of pink tinted her cheeks as she held on, making sure not to slip while he talked. The man was using her as an example to inspire Nix to train hard to be like her. Wait.. 'Did he call me strong and beautiful?' It was a very kind compliment, one she hadn't heard in a long time.

Soon Shiranui was placed back on her feet so Miguel could talk to Sebastian. This time he didn't use such a gentle approach and pinned the poor soul to the ground. He was going to need a lot of medical attention once this was over, it seemed every time he got harmed and was about to get away safely.. Well fate just decided otherwise and threw something else his way. 'I better use my more potent medicines for him.. He'll need to recover quickly before someone breaks something else.' The speech that was given to Sebastian was a bit odd but she was certain the lad would understand it better than she did. After all, it sounded like a man to man conversation. It was done shortly after and the nurse was given the go-ahead to take Sebastian to the Nurse's Office. Which was a relief since Shiranui was afraid Miguel had one more surprise up his sleeve.. Though hearing he would randomly try to attack them was unsettling.. Hopefully the werewolf knew better than to try and barge into her office unannounced. Though she was positive he would remember the consequences. A soft laugh passed her lips when he went barreling out of the building and through the gates. It might've seen odd for her to giggle at him falling to the ground but she knew that it would take more then a simple fall to retire Miguel for good.

"Well now.. Sebastian, you're coming with me to the Nurse's Office for further treatment. Don't try to leave because you can't outrun me.. Even if you were in peak condition~." Shiranui chimed, being very confident in her speed and rightfully so. The Deity turned to Nix and patted her on the head, offering a soft smile. "You take care, Young One. If you need anything at all then come to my office, I'll be happy to assist." That offer was available to all the students but she wanted to make it a point to tell them herself. After all, she was here to aid this new generation on the correct path in life. What kind of Deity would she be to turn them away in times of need? The snow locked woman turned to Sebastian and grabbed his good arm to carefully tug him along as she walked out of the room. The temporary trail of flowers followed them all the way to her office, luckily with no interruptions. Though imagine the surprise on Shiranui's face when she saw three students in the office already. This was going to be a busy day indeed wasn't it? The Nurse lead Sebastian to a cot and carefully had him sit down. "Sebastian, please lay down here and try not to move too much.. You need to relax." Her voice remained calm like always, even if she was worried about the condition of both Sebastian and the blond child laying down already.

Shiranui turned to face Vincent and Elly, taking a few steps towards them before stopping. For a moment, lush grass and wild flowers gathered at her feet before dissipating. "Greetings young ones.. Are you all harmed or is it only your friend that is resting? If any of you are harmed in the slightest then I will tend to your injuries.. Oh! Where are my manners? You may all call me Shiranui, I am the new nurse."

Where: 2nd Floor, Physical Building: MAN Class - My office
Who: Sebastian.. and other students?
Condition: Perfect
Out of Charity:
User Image Cherry Blossom Storm

Jetfury

AsuraDeimos

Solana Shadow Plauge

Little Miss Opinionated

Gigi da Soldier
User Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ASURA DEIMOS
User Image

The younglings were gone, and Asura had reached the end of his ponderings for the day. All in all the Younglings had done well in his class. He was especially pleased that none of the lizards had been harmed. Usually the White Lions brought back a chunk of tail in addition to the fruit. He folded the parchment, and tucked it into a pocket on the inside of his elven robes, and stood, it was time for Asura to go for a walk, to stretch his legs. He always enjoyed roaming the forests that surrounded the campus, he found them to be peaceful. As he left he opened a portal, a new one, and left a note on his desk explaining that stepping through the portal would take the user to Asura if they needed him.

He picked up his ax and with a flick of his wrist teleported the ax back into his room. As he strode across campus and veered off into the forest a bit, walking about, listening to the trees talking to him. They had so much to say, apparently there was someone new in the forest. A healthy, wholesome presence. The forest approved of her. Asura smiled as he approached, his face contorting into a cheshire grin as he saw a purple glow surrounding a small frame with some of the brightest pink hair Asura had ever seen. She was jamming her fingers into the earth hoping to extract the flower without harming it.

Asura drew near, and circled around to face her. He smiled up at her, and gently reached down gently pressing his fingers into the soil, the soil complied and got out of the way. Asura slid both hands under the dirt, cupping the root ball of the dandelion, gently scooping it out of the ground. He lifted it gently, smiling all the while at Asteria. He put it in her jar and spoke "My name is Asura, nice to meet someone else who is interested in nature. What's your name?" For some reason this woman seemed easy to talk to, though Asura couldn't say why. She had a pleasant and calming presence.

Jetfury

The Retarded Dove

Little Miss Opinionated

Obsessive Cultist

User Image
User Image

❛❛ IF YOU MESS WITH ME THEN YOU WILL MEET YOUR END

Sergio chuckled at how she compare this school to being in a normal high school. ”Well your kind of right. Everyone here does have their moments.” Taiustus was sort of like a regular high school except for the fact that everyone has powers and that you can die at any minute. Soon Isabella started to explain her powers to him. Never would he imagine that he would meet someone with many different abilities. This place was full of surprises.

Before he was able to respond to her an explosion caught his attention. He drew his attention to the source of the explosion. Sure enough it was none other than Lysandra. He chuckled as she begged a guy to stay with her. ”That girl is always full of surprises” With a turn of his head he focused his attention back to Isabella. ”I think I’m going to turn in for the night. You ever need anything you know where to find me.” Without saying anything else he got up out of his chair and headed towards the door.

Once outside he looked at beautiful sky. The sun has set over the horizon leaving only a slimmer of sunlight. As the sun disappeared, the moon started to rise. Sergio walked through the empty courtyard and made his way to the dorms. Upon entering the dorms he could see that students were either walking around the campus, or getting heading back to their. With no hesitation he walked down the hallway and went into his dorm room.

Obnoxious Panda

Korvie's Fav

Kawaii Warlord

25,650 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
User Image
Λ s ʈ ҽ ɼ ι α - α ҽ ɭ υ s

To be a star , you must shine your own light, follow your own path . . .

User Image

Just as Asteria’s fingers had grown numb from the endeavor of her attempts, a man circled round her and kneeled to assist Asteria on her task with a hearty smile aimed at her. Asteria only stared on in surprise and curiosity. She had not heard his approach earlier, although now she didn’t find him a threat to let that bother her. It just surprised her how silent he was. The stranger was also tall, even while leaning down, it was obvious he was much more sizable than Asteria’s current form. His size and stealthy approach added to her curiosity. "My name is Asura, nice to meet someone else who is interested in nature. What's your name?" His voice seemed amiable and fitting. Asteria continued to observe the man named Asura even as she introduced herself. “My name is Asteria Caelus.” And she watched as he continued gently placed the plant in the sample jar. “I’m very grateful of you and your generosity to help me.“

She then laughed softly. “Though I admit, I am quite ashamed that someone witnessed me fail at such a simple task.” She began to brush away the particles of dirt stuck in the crevices of her fingers. “Honestly, labor and other physical work is not my strongest point.” She moved to tuck the dandelion’s bud safely in the jar and covered it with a lid poked with holes. “But it works up a good appetite.” Asteria then moved to put the jar into her bag and dug out sliced loaves of bread, colby-jack cheese, and a bulk pack of apples. But she left the bag of apples wide open her pack since it was too heavy to take out with her strength alone. “As an offer of generosity and gratitude for your assistance, would you like to eat with me?Just a light little picnic.” Asura's presence was pleasant. Though the man appeared to be a warrior of some sort, his tone of voice was different but somehow fitting for his image. Soft yet low, husky, and definitely kind.

Asura had a distinct air about him. It was foreign and was what kept Asteria’s curiosity perked up. As she bit into her apple with big bites, she took quick glimpses from looking at humming bugs to the man’s sharp ears. Although he appeared very Earthly, undoubtedly he must be a being that Asteria has yet to encounter in her journey.

“May I ask you a question?”
She asked amidst her observation of Asura. “You have a very peculiar vestigial structure, of what Earthly descent are you? If you are of Earth that is.” She inquired.

User Image

. . . and don't worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest.

User Image

My Conscience is Saying : Interesting man

My Current Location : The forest near the campus

My Sweethearts<3 : Asura

User Image o.c.c : Oh what a coincidence, I'm also eating bread, apples, and Colby-Jack. Yum
AsuraDeimos
User ImageUser Image

After Miguel took his leave from pinning Sebastian down once more he grunted, but laughed up at those still in the classroom. He stood, and with his good arm dusted himself off. "Da, he is Uchitel for a reason. If nothing else Tetya, I can take a beating." His joke, however didn't seem to go over so well with the wise old Deity herself. She grabbed his good arm and marched the big Russian right to her office for some medical attention. When they got there, there were three students already in the office, that was no good at all. Sebastian listened to her telling him trying to outrun her was futile, and it probably was, speed had never been Sebastian's thing. He nodded to her before adding, "Da, Tetya."

She instructed him to lie down and rest. Which he blatantly disregarded. He recognized the girl as his roomate. Hopefully she was okay, she seemed really nice earlier today. Sebastian walked over to the kid who was laid out on the table/doctor thing. That was the tie dragon kid! "Tovarich, what have you gotten yourself into now huh? Tetya, this young man is always in some kind of trouble. Дерьмо, Tetya, how can I help you fix Shaun, up?" The concern in his eyes was evident as he turned to look to Shiranui. His violet eyes were open wide, and it was apparent he wanted to help nurse Shaun back to health.

Sebastian coughed a bit, and wiped a smear of blood that was trickling into his eye off so he could see and looked up to Elly, "Tovarich Roomate, Elly? What happened to Shaun? Did you see? " Then there was tall dark and emotional standing there. Sebastian couldn't help but wonder what the story on that guy was. Sebastian chuckled before looking down to a prone Shaun, "Tovarich, I promise, this is the voice of experience speaking, after you've been hit enough, you just start not to feel it. After a few good beatings, you kinda get used to soaking up the hits, da? Da. Hang in there Malysh ( kiddo)."

"Speaking"
                                                        Thinking

Company | Shiranui, other students
                                                        Location | Tetya's Office
                                                        OOC |

Gigi da Soldier

yokoalchemist

Little Miss Opionated

Solana Shadow Plauge

Winner

User Image
User Image
▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ❝ Are you going to do something? Or are you just going to stand there and bleed? ❞

↘↘Upon entering the cafeteria, the immediate sound of loud chattering made the Demoness' eye twitch. For a moment, she wanted to desperately retreat back to the peace and quiet of her dorm room where Kid waited. For ******** sake.. Lilith thought, knowing that she had to find Elise as soon as possible and that this was just something she had to do. If she truly wanted to right her wrongs that day, then she might as well deal with all of them. With her crimson irises searching the crowd, it wasn't hard to spot the raven haired Inkchild among others. Lysandra had just upped and left their company, with a rather wobbly and slightly crazed look in her gaze actually, leaving Elise with Adelaide's older brother sitting cozily at the table. His name always escaped her...

Lilith let out a sharp breath, the look on her face quite hollow as she instantly made eye contact with Elise from across the room. Slowly she was approached, turning her body slightly to gesture that it would be more private to speak near the hallway. "What do you want, Lilith?" the Inkchild asked with no trace of aggression nor sadness in her voice. It seemed numb and exhausted, really, only making Lilith's expression toward her soften even more. The Demoness’ fingers traced lightly over the satchel on her side, wondering if she should just outright hand over the peace offering and pat the girl on the back. She wasn’t very good at apologies, not good at all.

"I’m sorry..." Lilith mumbled, directing her gaze downward to the ground as she pursed her lips, struggling to find the right words without making them sound as if they weren’t genuine enough. Elise raised her eyebrow, her stance growing less protective as she slowly unfolded her arms and let them drop to her hips. ”Sorry for..?” The girl wasn’t so quick to assume that this might not be some sort of trick. After all, Lilith had seemed beyond pissed off this morning...Who knew how quickly she could form a grudge. Or what she could do with one once she had it. The crimson eyed nightmare cleared her throat, folding her arms firmly over her chest before looking up at Elise again. "I’m sorry for being an unreasonable b***h this morning in the locker room," she solidly stated, keeping eye contact for a brief moment before letting out a sigh and rolling her eyes. "It wasn’t your fault, nor was it your intention to hurt me," Lilith continued, shifting her weight as she waited for a response.

Elise could feel the lines of her mouth soften, feeling less threatened as the girl admittedly her folly. Of course, Elise knew she was only half right; “It most certainly wasn’t my intent to hurt you, Lil...If I had known who Kid was, the last thing I’d have done was what I did. But it was my fault.” The ebony-haired girl lifted a hand in a quick gesture. “Well, partly. Kid should honestly have realized a drunk, emotionally unstable girl whose date had just walked out on her was in no condition to be making any sort of decisions, but--but nevermind that.” Once more she let her arm drop, her fingers going over the top of her shorts as she fiddled with the hem and glanced away from Lilith for a moment. All this emotional stuff that had been happening today was quite unusual for the girl, and it felt strange to be opening up or letting down her guard as much as she had today. But at the same time...it felt healthy. “So long as you realize I’m going to make mistakes. Probably a lot. And if you’re going to react like you did every time I do...We probably shouldn’t hang around each other, yeah?” It wasn’t a pleasant thought; Elise had really seen something in the girl. Something familiar; kin, almost.

Hearing her side of the story a second time certainly made much more sense in the Demoness’ head. Hell, she didn’t even bother asking any questions before she burst out in fury in the locker room. Lilith groaned, unfolding her arms and sternly positioning them in front of her as she spoke, "I’m just so sick of feeling so angry and hurt all the time." She sighed again, biting her lip as she stared back at the Inkchild. The alternative Elise had offered was something Lilith realized she did not want to go through with. "Elise, I am s**t at making friends, but I’ve known you for what? A little over a day?" she said as she shrugged her shoulders. "..but surprisingly enough, you’ve grown on me. You made me like you, then hate you, then now want to like you again." The words seem to roll off of her tongue at a faster speed than she had expected, not really putting much thought to them but letting more of her emotions take charge. "Personally, I think our level of ******** go well together.. I still want to be friends," she concluded, finally reaching into the satchel and grabbing the delicate satin pouch she had prepared. "Here," Lilith said, handing over the peace offering with the smallest of smiles curving the thin edges of her lips. "This is for you."

Elise was without a doubt taken aback. She had been half expecting the demoness to just figure it wasn't worth the trouble to try and deal with her--but a small smile cracked through when the girl mentioned how the two had similar '********' attitudes. She could definitely agree with that. Of course, it still hadn't kept Elise from somehow finding herself surrounded by a group of people wanting to be around her just minutes ago. And as she took the case from Lilith and opened it to see a beautiful set of simplistic chic black stone earrings and a matching necklace, The Inkchild knew a girl with such impeccable taste deserved the same benefit. "Well, I guess you're in luck; I have the perfect outfit for these...And the best accessory to any good ensemble is definitely a good entourage. Plus I think I made friends with the human equivalent of a nuclear-capable golden retriever. I could use more buffer than a moody gentleman with anger issues and Slicky McBaby Face, yeah?" Elise chuckled, closing the box and nodding towards the cafeteria doors.

Lilith laughed softly, having a bit of a clue as to who Elise was pertaining to in her last sentence. She wondered who the moody gentleman with anger issues was though, but then noticed that she hadn’t mentioned Zane since the part about him ditching her at the dance. It was probably best that she didn’t ask. Hell, Lilith didn’t like the guy in the first place anyway. Ecstatic that the apology plus the peace offering had worked, the Demoness was able to flash a hearty grin at Elise, baring her fangs and showing that she was genuinely content. "Ah ********, can this day be over already?" she teased, noting that it had been an emotionally stressful day for everyone. The tension had left her body instantly and as the relief settled in, Lilith gave the Inkchild a quick pat on the shoulder. "I’ll see you at lunch tomorrow, yes? I’d love to meet your little entourage," she said, smiling at the girl and giving her a quick nod before turning her heel. She didn’t want to take too much of Elise’s time, plus she wanted to hurry on back to Kid.

With a considerably heavy weight finally off of her shoulders, Lilith began making her way back to the dorm building in a rather brisk pace. The hallways were quite packed as it was nearing nightfall, and Lilith decided to take the long way passed the library where not much people went through. As she walked past several students who were also retreating back to their rooms as it was almost curfew time, she noticed a familiar face through one of the medical wing's glass windows. Eyes widened in surprise, the Demoness froze in her tracks. "Sebastian!?" she exclaimed, shoving a couple of bystanders aside as she swung the door open in an overwhelming state of concern. "What happened? You're bleeding!"

Little Miss Opinionated
                                                  AsuraDeimos

COMPANY | Elise - Sebastian
                                                  LOCATION | Cafeteria - Medical Wing
                                                  OUTFIT | Tank-top casual
                                                  OOC | Making the most out of these six posts! crying
                                                  Also, joint-post with LMO! <33
User Image

User Image

--------------------------------------------------------------

Setsuna's HP: { ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ }
Other Info: Is fairy sized (about 2 inches/5CM tall)
Current location: dorm building vents-> Kid's room

The shivering seemed to have went down along with some of the pain, though he was finding it harder to breath. His vision was impaired and his headache was still rocking his head. He shoved what he could into his bag and placed it over his arm. His breathing picked up, feeling as if his lungs were collapsing on itself. He forced himself up from the wall and began his journey towards his room. Each step felt heavier and heavier. His breathing becoming more coarse and he could feel a strange sensation from his stomach. All these pains were from various sources of his day. It wasn't just the fight, but his transformation. It wasn't too long ago that he got a good hold of the technique and that careless and unexpected fight put him back to square one; pain from expansion. He got too caught up in everything to really plan ahead and to weigh out his risks. He cursed under his breath, realizing the other mistake he made.

He stopped, leaned over, and puked out a strange foam mixed with a few traces of blood. He could barely make out what he was seeing, but the color and the feel was evidence enough that he mixed the wrong medications. The acids and medication burned his throat, crippling him to fall back with a thud. The pain railed over him, all of it coming back in full force. The shivering increase, his body heated up, sweat pouring out, his breathing harsher. His finger reached his phone, pressing violently at it. The roar of the blade-less fans echoed, signalling the coming of the burst. The rush of wind easily picked him up and tossed his body about like a leaf. With a sharp turn he was ejected out of one of the vents, landing on a bed. He stared up at the unfamiliar ceiling and took in the unfamiliar smells. He failed to reach his own dorm room. The throbbing headache was all he could hear now. A strange slow beating. For that moment, time seemed to have stood still. He could see the the dust particles lightly floating near the evening sunlight light though the window.

"I-I failed...in every aspect...I failed..." He muttered. The question Candra asked before whispered in the wind. "What am I..? A lesser being...In this...world of monsters..." His breathing slowed down and he closed his eyes. "No matter what we do...how far we forcefully evolve ourselves...we'll always be weak insects to them..." He opened his eyes, weakly turning his head and seeing the familiar cloaked figured standing with the spell blade. You were sent here for what purpose soldier? The cloaked figure asked in a demanding, commander like tone. "To become a...civilian...and to..observe those...in the outside...world..." Setsuna responded weakly. The figure twirled the blade playfully."Of those orders, you were told not to engage any of the humans in fight, correct? From what I've seen, you've not only fought with one of the civilians, but you've also been rigging the school. Another clear violation of your orders." The cloaked figure walked around ominously, with the spellblade in hand. "Of the time you've spent here...what do you have to show for it?" He asked.

Setsuna laid there, trying to find an answer. What does he have to show? His objective was to be a better civilian, but he hasn't made any progress at all. "Gia.." was probably the only name he could mutter. The cloaked figure stopped when he heard the name. "Gia? You mean the girl that you saw enjoying herself with the other people around her? The same girl who you stayed away from?" The cloaked figure looked around and shrugged. "I thought you said Gia was your proof of progress. You called her name, yet she's not here at all." Setsuna coughed a bit more, blood draining from the side of his mouth. "You...you...told me to return...to my...roots..."
The cloaked figure turned around, placing the sword aside and shuffled over to him. "I suggested you return to your roots, not destroy yourself and ignore orders in the process." He corrected him. The cloaked figure stood up and sighed heavily. "Just don't die a failure..." The wind whispered softly. Setsuna found himself alone in the room, the throbbing sound slowed down more and more along with his coarse breathing.

((OOC:post 5/6))

--------------------------------------------------------

quotes:

User ImageXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXUser Image

Kitten

User Image
xxDon't get mad if I'm laughing ↺

xxxBlame the caffeine for all the 5 am phone calls ↺

xxxI haven't slept a single night in over a month ↺

xxxAnd not even once did you start to make sense to me ↺

xxxWell maybe I'm a little bit slow, or just consistently inconsistent ↺

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ tab tab tab tab tab Elliot Sanders

Well then, this day was starting to shape up quite nicely. Not. As Elliot and Elise glared at each other, unsure whether or not they were either treading on egg shells or are just joking, Tharros abruptly slammed a fist onto the table and began to lecture the two on their childish behavior. 'Well she started it!' The Greaser childishly thought to himself as he opened his mouth to retort, but closed it again so as to not face the wrath of the shadows that were gliding across of the face of the fair haired male. Deciding to keep quiet like a good boy, Elliot let Tharros leave the group so as to blow off some steam for the time being. For such a proper young man, he sure had a temper when it came to social etiquette it would seem, which confused the other male, seeing as to how in his family, whenever one would say something rude, you just shut them up with something worse to teach them a lesson, and then go on about your daily life. He sure felt like an a*****e now.

As soon as Tharros was out of the picture, Lysandra started freaking out by threatening Elliot with chopping off his family jewels all the while practically giving everyone in the close vicinity a peep show, not that she was fully aware of it, or at least Elliot was hoping. Trying to ignore the view in front of him, he was surprised when he felt hands grab him at the arms and was then pulled to see the light haired female give him her best puppy dog eyes. "Cool it, man! I have no clue where Tharros is going! I could only assume the the guy's probably goin' on a walk or somethin'!" Elliot replied, trying his hardest to keep his eyes from wandering. Yeah he was a typical guy, but he didn't want to labelled a pervert. He still has a code of moral to keep up. Gathering his finished plates, he barely listened to Lysandra speaking to Elise as they discussed their new operation. The dark haired male was actually slightly amused because of all of this. He never thought in all of his years he'd see a girl desperate enough for a guy that she was start devising some covert operations and name it: 'Operation: Green Eyed Charmer'. He had to tell Addy about this later today, she'd get a real hoot out of it and jot it down into her little notebook called, 'The Ship Journal,' that she liked to bring with her everywhere.

Ignoring Lysandra's threat of blowing his face off with her explosions, Elliot just raised his hands in a defensive manner, not wanting to deal with it. Surprisingly, Lysandra instantly calmed down and begged for him to help her with Tharros, even throwing in the fact that she helped Addy in the Death World. 'Well shoot, now that she puts it that way, guess I don't really have a choice...' The Greaser thought to himself while running a hand through his slicked back hair, frustrated that he got roped into this mess. The only good side of this was that at least they weren't on the topic of drug dealing anymore and he could keep his record squeaky clean for another day. He did feel kind of bad for Tharros. On one hand, he was dealing with a tiring day full of interactions with childish antics, but on the other hand, he now pretty much has a rather gung-ho not so secret admirer hot on his heels.

With all that said, Lysandra left her number on a napkin for Elise and ran out of the cafeteria in search of Tharros, which left Elliot alone with Elise. He wasn't entirely sure on how he felt about what just happened. If anything, he was just too damn tired to be dealing with things, that when Elise teased him about his earlier reactions, punctuating it with her pinching his not scratched cheek, he just lazily swatted at her hand. Guess there goes his apology towards her. Sighing at her remark about how he should take the stick out of his a**, he just tiredly rolled his eyes and flashed her a smirk, even though he was done with the whole topic. Elise went on to remark how she was just joking the whole time and that Tharros was just being a bit touchy. Elliot on the other hand wasn't exactly joking with what he said earlier, but he decided to bite his tongue. Keeping quiet as he listened to the dark haired woman in front of him, the Greaser scowled when she told him that she'd bite him if he called her freaky again. "Seriously, what's with you guys being obsessed with my junk?! I mean, first I get threatened with it getting chopped off, and now you're saying that you'd bite it?! What the hell!" Elliot exclaimed, feeling extremely uncomfortable. Part of him felt like he should be flattered that these two ladies were thinking of his junk, but the fact that it'd be mutilated kind of put a damper on things.

When Elise finally changed the subject to something more pleasant and neutral, Elliot sighed in relief as he finally relaxed in his seat. "So, you're a psychic, eh? Like the fortune-teller kind, or the thought-reading sort? Or is it something completely different?" It has been a while since he's been asked that kind of question, not that he minded or anything. Placing his hands onto the table, he shrugged his shoulders in a casual manner. "Eh, I can see the dead 'n stuff. Sometimes I can peer into one's thought if I come into skin to skin contact with them I guess, I can see auras, and I can lift stuff with my mind. Pretty basic things really," He answered as he leaned into the table, trying to will away the headache that was starting to form behind his eye from all the stress that he dealt with for today. As he finished explaining his abilities, he noticed that the dark haired female looked rather distracted with something in the distance. Maybe a friend? 'Not with that frown on her pretty face,' He thought to himself as he realized that she looked rather tense instead of happy to see someone. At any rate, Elise got up to talk to someone else, and ordered Elliot to go check up on Lysandra and Tharros, wherever they may be. "Yeah, yeah, yeah... What am I? Chopped liver?" The Greaser replied as he got up from his seat and grabbed his belongings.

Walking in the general direction around campus that he saw Lysandra run off to, the tall male kept his eyes peeled for the light haired male or the light haired female with ample... Assets. For a split second he almost didn't see Lysandra until his instincts told him to look higher up. When he did, he almost started laughing out loud at the sight before him. Seems like at this point, Tharros better start running to another country under another identity, because this girl was determined to have him. Leaning on the tree that Lysandra was chilling on above, he whistled towards her and cocked his head to the side. "You gonna talk to him yet? Or is just the view enough? Or should I just go talk to him to break the ice?" He asked, trying to contain his own amusement. If this keeps up, then he'd have his own entertainment.

"SPEECH!"
                                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

“Unpredictability's my responsibility, baby.”

I'm with: Lysandra (Tharros, kind of.)

Thoughts: ❝Oh man, where's the popcorn?❞

Outfit: [x]

Out of Cards: I think this is my fourth Elliot post. I could be wrong???

Little Miss Opinionated
                                        Yokoalchemist
                                        Oxii Clean

Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image
User Image

"What? You've never seen a ghost embody human flesh before?"
-

"Hey!"

She turned around slowly to look at Elly. She raised an eyebrow at the girl in response, as the wind began to pick up with tiny shards of ice around the two. Her face remain unimpressed as ripples of ice draw itself towards her, like dark water thirsting for the screams of sea men. At this point, Diviana knew that she didn't have to turn and give the girl more attention then she needed, she was going to get some in the infirmary, or at with the school nurse anyway. She wasn't surprised that the girl spiked at her, for all she knew, she could've probably spun it as a trial to see if the chick even had a little speckle of guts, plus, it was what she wanted.

As Elly began to speak her words, she stood there with nothing to say. There was nothing to say. One could say that what Elly did was courageous and oh-so-powerful, standing up for herself and all the s**t, but not to Diviana. She took it as Elly having that thirst for more attention to even have to speak to someone who doesn't know anything, even knowing that she has someone hurt at her finger tips. She made it seem like her feelings emotionally and mentally was way more important than someone's physical well-being. Diviana was slightly confused why Elly did not take the chance to speak to her afterwards if she had a problem, instead of creating a scene. Diviana assumed like Lilith, she too was having a bad day as her nose sometimes flared when she spoke. Though this whole time, all she could imagine was a group of people hurt, and then Elly leaving them to jump into an argument about rainbows, just because her attention span would probably be that short. Unfortunately, Elly's word were nothing to Diviana overall. In fact, her words basically went over her head. Diviana was more confused about Elly's logic when she spoke, and felt that she needed to do the girl a favor and toss an analyst at her. Like when Elly questioned,
                                        "Why else do you do it? What are you getting from it, huh? Do you want people to think you're all big and tough?" She knew that the girl meant if Divana wanted to people to think she was a total badass and hardcore, but was extremely confused what she meant by the term, “big". It confused her because Diviana was technically much taller than the girl and had to even kind of look down at her.

"Maybe I just can't see them--must be this glass eye of mine, I guess. 'cause I don't see anybody giving me attention or thinking you're big and scary--I just see you, me, and my two friends. One of them in some serial need of a nurse, so thanks for butting in and being all--all assy to us when we were just walking! Have a nice night, don't like...punch any poor babies for their candy or kick puppies for fun, Second Lilith!" Elly nodded at her to signify she was finished her little monologue and even her roommate gave her a cold shoulder glare, but all she could do was chuckle to herself as the trio left. Why would I need to punch a baby when I can use it to lure in my prey, or kick puppies when I can grow with it, and teach it how to tear apart my prey.. She waited until the trio left before she set herself free of the ice entrenching her. If she had to list the things she could do best, one of them was to be able to pass through matter one part at a time. As she grew on her own, she learned to pass through material, but things didn't come instantly. She first learned how to send her fingers through items, which lead to her hand, arms, head, toes, feet, legs, and then her whole body. It was a process, but now, she doesn’t even have to think about it to do it. The only time she had to think every once in a while was if she needed to use her full body to pass. From this, she first took a step pulling herself out of the ice, and then took another step freeing herself from the ice.

Of course from freeing herself, all that was left of that was somewhat of an ice sculpture of half of her legs. For a moment there, she actually thought about hacking away at it to keep a piece of ice in her room, but she didn't. She didn't want the damn thing to leak in her bag because it would've been such a horrendous sight to even see her ofuda wet. Leaving the art piece to stay where it was, she continued her way to the library to finish Phoenix's assignment piece. She didn't plan on going back to her room until she finished her assignment.

✉text
                                        speech
                                        thought

Attire: OOTD 1.2 w. Touches of dirt
                                        Company: Vincent, Shaun, Elly > No once
                                        Thoughts:
                                        OOC: 4/6 [END]

Solana Shadow Plauge

Gigi da Soldier

Little Miss Opinionated

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                        THE NIGHT WAS ALL YOU HADXXXTHE NIGHT WAS ALL YOU HADXXXTHE NIGHT WAS ALL YOU HADXXXTHE NIGHT WAS ALL YOU HAD
                                                        You RAN into the night from ALL YOU had || Found yourself A PATH upon the ground
                                                        . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                                                        x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

XXXXXXXXYOU RAN INTO THE NIGHT
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYOU CAN'T BE FOUNDXXXXXXXX
                                                        x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
                                                        . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

xxxxxI'mxxxaxxxghostxxxof a girlxxxthat I want to be most . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . I'mxxxthe [shell]xxxof a girlxxxthat i used to know well
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Elise made her way back to her dorm, the little gift box in hand as she smiled softly to herself. The day had been an outright mess, a complete jumble of event and fallout, incident and effect…But for the most part, she could say it at least worked out for the best. Mostly So far, she was on better off than where she started this morning; instead of just losing the few acquaintances she’d managed to make the days before, she now felt confident enough to say she’d make a few friends. Or soon-to-be-friends. It was honestly hard for her to count them just yet, as it had been not even a day and things seemed to change here in moments when you least expected. Like Lilith coming to apologize. That had certainly been unexpected, but absolutely welcomed. Definitely beat what had gone down this morning. Of course, there were still some loose ends…Like Zane. The faint smile on her lips faded as she pulled open the door to her dorm, glancing around to see her roommate was still not there. Somebody forgot to lock the door, she guess. She went in and closed the door behind her, quietly pulling off her messy gym clothes and tossing them into the wicker hamper by the bathroom door. She hadn’t expected much after what happened this morning…Hoping, yes—but realistically, that had been a falling out she didn’t think could recover.

Oh well, good riddance. Acting like what I did was something to be ashamed of? He stormed out on me and it seemed pretty clear he wasn’t coming back so stuff him. A loss was a loss, but you cut ties and moved on. She wouldn’t be seeing him skulking around after her, and she wasn’t going to try and catch sight of him either. All that came to mind now when he crossed it was hurt and frustration—and she didn’t need any of that. Elise yawned and stretched out her arms and legs again, already feeling like movement of any sort was going to flat out suck tomorrow. But that was what happened when you pushed yourself without mercy. Dropping her bag on her bed, she perched on the edge and dug out her phone before finding where she had stashed the napkin. Last thing she wanted was to upset her new spunky friend and have her possibly burst through the window or some shite because she forgot to text her. Tapping in her new contact, she sent a brief message and hit send. [Ahoy, Lysa—reporting for Operation Green Eyes whatever.] Honestly, the girl need to work on names if she was making operations and whatnot. As Elise glanced over the message, she felt like it seemed partly like a joke—but something really told her that Lysandra was dead serious about her courting of Tharros.

As Elise stood up and sat her phone on the corner of her nightstand, she grabbed a towel from a little shelf in her closet and headed to the bathroom. Too long had she been covered in blood, or soda or some other stain. Luckily her gym clothes weren’t ruined like the clothes she’d been wearing this morning. Since the start of the new school year, something or other had happening and ruined her outfits, and she was getting bloody well sick of it! Next time I swear to shite, I’m going to wring somebody’s neck until I get reimbursed for this crap. Clothes don’t grow on trees god damn it! Elise took her time in the shower, letting the water roll over her and trying to soak the soreness from her bones as much as possible with the heat and a good mix of body wash and Epsom salt. She had time to think on the day, and the better parts of it now—like her new little gaggle of fellows. Lilith she knew enough about for the time being, having seen her powers and a good bit of all sides of her personality. Lysandra seemed pretty open-book, and had also given quite a demonstration. She’d be a handful that was for sure. The two guys, however…Were a bit tougher. Tharros hadn’t said anything of his powers and she hadn’t the chance to ask as of then, but she’d seen something somewhat tell-tale of them she assumed. Whatever had been spreading over his face when he’d lost his temper…it wasn’t blood rushing due to frustration that was for sure.

Elliot had briefly explained his powers, but it still seemed pretty vague to the Inkchild. Elise was rather curious as to how extensive his abilities were—and the nature of them. Seeing the dead and reading thoughts was pretty broad from what she’d learned at this school. There were several levels of Mediums, and in a way even she had a touch of it. Hers was more the side effect of an ability rather than the ability itself, though; the Inkworld was simply where some spirits went. But she certainly did not try to see or communicate with them when they appeared every so often. As for reading thoughts…it could be whatever was on your mind at the time, or possibly the stuff that dug into the deep recesses of the psyche. And if that was the case…Maybe he could help me see about getting to my lost memories. Mamba had said that they’d come on their own, but it had already been so long without even a glint of recollection. She was tired of not remembering who she was before she died, and shortcuts were starting to sound acceptable. And the aura thing…well, that she had no idea about was rather curious. Was it like on the tele? Weird colored waves emanating from people or something? And what did they tell him about a person?

But all of that was for later. Right now, Elise just wanted to dry off and sleep for a good few solid hours. As she slid into more comfortable undergarments to sleep in, Elise felt her foot nudge the case under her bed. Slowly, she knelt down and pullet out the pristine leather vessel and ran her fingers delicately over the lid. A heavy weight was in her chest as she opened the case and peered at the beautifully crafted violin lying against the satin lining. Her eyes instinctively moved down to the gold-leaf inscription in the bottom corner—’For Elise – The one who turns music into magic’. Something about the words always felt so familiar, but nothing ever attached themselves to the letters no matter how long she stared. She had tried playing it once, but something had felt so wrong. Instead she simply stuck to her Ink-made violins. They were good enough and free, considering she could make them herself. Closing the case, Elise sat on her bed and formed a violin out of her Ink, remembering that she hadn’t played at all today what with her usual morning routine being utterly toppled. She played whatever came to mind as she sat, alone in the room until she felt too weary to go on. Letting the formation fade away, she slid under the covers and nudged her bag off the bed so she had extra leg room before drifting off to sleep. Tomorrow will be better—and far less hectic. Or somebody’s wrist is getting broke. And hopefully her dreams tonight would be entertaining and not lacking. Or downright ******** freaky.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXTHIS IS YOUR HEARTXXXCAN YOU FEEL IT?XXXTHIS IS YOUR HEARTXXXCAN YOU FEEL IT?
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAll this bad blood here || Won't you let it dry?

XXXXXXXXXXXIT'S BEENCOLD FOR YEARS
                                                        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWON'T YOU LET IT LIE?XXXXXXX
                                                        xxxxxBut thesexxarexthe days xxxthat bind you, xxforever . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . And thesexxxlittle {things}xxxdefine you;xxforever

My apparel: Thank god my roommate is still a girl! Nightgowns are too suffocating to sleep in, damn it.
                                                        Thoughts: Too tired. Tomorrow's problem...zzzz...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOC
                                                        I'm cringing, but I was promised there will be no Froggy peeping on my poor, unawares Elise...SO THERE BETTER NOT BE NO PEEPIN! xD

Kitten

User Image

AdelaideSanders

Got shackles on, my words are tied,

Fear can make you compromise.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Addy listened intently as E explained her fire abilities, intrigued in the fact that she finally met someone in this whole school that would actually control fire for the most part. Smiling, the small psychic chuckled and reassured the red-head, knowing full well that she didn't want to intentionally hurt them or anyone for that matter. She was definitely going to this school for that very reason. Again, Addy had to commend the girl for adjusting to Taiustus very well, even though it's full of just every kind of creature or human even possible. "Honestly, I wouldn't worry to much. Most of the teachers minus some seem to be really eager in helping out, so I'm sure we'll do fine!" The dark haired girl reasoned as she collected the rest of the trash into a small neat pile in front of herself on the table. "Well, as for me, I'm pretty much a psychic, but my powers are still a little on the crappy side... I can float objects, but for the most part I can only really control small objects. Bigger ones I have a hard time with. I can also do the stereotypical stuff like see dead people from time to time, and read your fortune should you want it." Addy explained. Lastly, when E asked if they knew a certain person, it took Addy to put two and two together to realize that she was asking about Lysandra. "Oh, Lysandra! I do know her actually! She's bit out there and a little rough around the edges, but she's actually pretty nice once you get to know her. She helped me out during one of the tougher times in this school actually. I'm pretty sure if she didn't come, I'd probably wouldn't be alive talking to you right now."

Deciding that it was Rena's turn, she happily turned to the blue haired girl next to her expectantly, excited to learn what Rena was capable of. As the blue haired girl continued to write down on her small post-it note, Addy started to notice that the atmosphere around Rena was starting to get tense and a little frantic, but she just figured that she was shy. Unfortunately though, once Rena showed her post-it note to Addy and E, saying that they were better off not hearing and that it was freakish, the smile that was on the psychic's face soon faded as she continued to read it. "Wait, what?" The small girl asked, dumbfounded, but was soon cut short when Rena decided that it was best to leave the two. Her first instinct was to go and chase after her to try and talk things out, but something told her that trying to talk to Rena about it would just make things worse. At any rate, Addy didn't take it too personally, but she did feel bad that she had touched a sensitive topic, even though she was trying her hardest not to.

Turning back to E, she sighed in disappointment in herself and sat back down in her seat. "W-we should leave her alone for now," Addy sighed as she swept a few crumbs off the table and warily looked at the red-head, hoping that she wasn't upset. The last thing that was needed was E to be upset at Rena for running off because of her own inner issues. Knowing from experience, confrontation right after an outburst is usually the worst way to go. "I'm sure Rena's going to be okay. She's... Had a rough day and I think she could just use some rest for now. How about you? Do you need any help with the school or anything since you just got here?" Addy reasoned, hoping that the change of topic would at least help diffuse the situation. At least with this one, E could get her bearings around the school and actually see what was capable around here.

thought thought thought

"speech speech speech !"

Sometimes I want toxx Disappear !
                    Company: E && Rena >> E
                    Outfit for the day: Bummin' it.
                    Thoughts: Let the day just end already. At least I made a new hopeful friend!
                    Out Of Cats: Agh, sorry for the delay. ; n;

Mitzy-nyan

Silent Storm Song
User Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ASURA DEIMOS
User Image

Asura couldn't remember the last time he had been unable to not smile. Quite a few decades, surely. She thanked him for helping her with her labor. She was soft-spoken, kind. Her presence put Asura at ease. He spoke in return, saying, " Asteria, your words are kind but I'm not sure I deserve such praise. I love the Earth deeply, so it was a joy for me, and a pleasure to meet you."

Asura chuckled lightly to himself as Asteria confessed that she had not labored much, and it was not her strong point. Then what happened caught Asura off guard. She offered to have a light picnic with the elf. His face must have reflected his surprise before quickly settling back into the same old cheshire grin he had been offering the star before. " I would be most happy to have a picnic with you!" Asura tried to lessen the excitement in his voice, he didn't want to come off as too eager. He settled in, sitting down next to the woman, though at a comfortable distance. He allowed his eyes to gently appraise her, she still had a literal glow about her, though the purple than emanated was rich, and pleasant to the eye. Her pink hair had a nice sheen in the sunlight and her eyes were the brightest blue he had ever seen, in fact they too were glowing. She was glowing, beautiful a shining beauty he hadn't seen for several millennium at this point. Her figure was slender and lithe, though there seemed to be a hidden strength of kinds bound within the woman.

He smirked then, taking an apple as well, he noticed the woman stealing glances at his sharp ears. This was far from Asura's first knife ear experience. He waited, enjoying the silence between them, it was comfortable, just being there, and then she spoke, and with a chuckle Asura answered her query " Oh, these?" Asura asked, pointing to the knife's edge of his ear. " They're not vestigial in nature, I use them to hear, but the extended edge is like a radar, it detects vibrations, sounds and movements and allows me to 'see' 360 degrees around me, very handy." Asura smiled as the wonder came over Asteria. " I'm Alt-lush-ka, or High Elf. I am from this planet, but definitely not from this world. " Asura smiled, enjoying the conversation he attempted to further it.

"And you, Asteria, of what descent are you? Earthly or otherwise? Your glow is quite charming." Asura smiled and awaited her answer, chomping into the apple.

" Speech"
"Thought"

Of Dracarys

Dapper Wolf

3,950 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Cold white walls, keep you from your pad and pen ☢nhdhdhjdjdfhshsfh
shjqaksfafakdhvjkanvjaksf▱You just wanna
stab again,
I can't believe it's half this hard, ▬ sghnssggdssh
dhdfhsfhshsh♆You
never knew your mind was dark, no!❞ ☩►

۞┍┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┑۞
Where: The schoolyard, fountain
Tormenting: No one...yet
Mood: excited, curious
Desire: food
Clothed in: Nothing fancy
۞┕┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┙۞

Linus took a few steps toward Gia while she said that what she was wearing wasn't her normal attire. After hearing what she said, Linus looked at her entire outfit, admiring out different it looked compared to what he's used to seeing. She started to ask Dominic if he would like to tag along on their trip to the cafeteria. Linus thought Dominic wouldn't want to come simply because he could see that he was giving him an uneasy look. Still holding his bags, Linus looked from Dominic to Gia as she asked him another question.“It’s this way uhm... sorry I didn’t hear your name?”

"oh, of course. Where are my manners?" he said with a slight chuckle "I'm Linus." After introducing himself, Linus readjusted his grip on his luggage, as they were getting quite heavy. When Gia told Linus that she would like to not only show him where the cafeteria is, but to also join him as well gave him an odd feeling. He never really hung out with people back in his home town. He always stayed in his room and played games on his computer and just watched Netflix. He wasn't very keen on interacting with people, let alone leave his house. The only time Linus would leave the safety and the comfort of his home would be to go to school or the store. Other than that his parents would pretty much everything he needed. Being an only child and what not, his parents tried their best to keep their son entertained. So interacting people wasn't a concern for Linus at the slightest. His biggest fear that the WiFi would stop working or there would be a power outage.

Linus stole several glances at Dominic and Gia while he was thinking of a reply to Gia's question. He took a seat next to the frail girl and dropped his bags to the ground. Waiting for an answer from the mysterious fellow, he turned to look at the water flowing down the fountain. How tranquil it must be to just sit out next to a water fall or the ocean just do it's thing that it naturally does. Linus lightly put his hand above the stream of flowing liquids that fell into the somewhat big base of the fountain. Drowning out for a moment and just hearing the water run. Coming out of his day dreams he heard the diminutive man actually agree to coming along on their little adventure to get some grub. Jumping to his feet, Linus exclaimed excitedly. "Really? You'll come with us?" Linus pondered at his answer. "That's great. Now we get to learn more about the man who seems to just sit and listen." he said with a hint of sass.

Linus quickly arose to his feet and took of his bags. Now stood in front of Gia and Dominic, Linus showed a brief smirk to Gia before gesturing her to lead the way.
-CaPtaIn_FLyy-
Doldrelorijah

✄▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬♞

✄▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬OUT of MIND ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬♞
User ImageUser Image

Sebastian awaited Tetya's response as he looked down at Shaun when he heard the door swing open violently behind him as if a hurricane had flung it open. He turned to see Lilith charging him frantically. His eyes widened as she approached him. "Sebastian?! What happened? You're bleeding!" Sebastian's eyes widened even further as he struggled for words. "Duh... Tovarich, nothing, nothing at all!" The icy glare that he received from the nightmare demoness told the Big Russian that she was not buying what he was selling. He turned to Tetya, who already had herbs in hand and a loving ruffle of the hair. It was apparent she already knew that Sebastian was intent on taking this conversation elsewhere. Sebastian smiled, and with eyes gleaming hugged the deity. "Thanks Tetya! Lilith, follow me, I will tell you everything. "

The two of them exited as Sebastian took out some of the herbs and began rubbing them on his broken forearm. When they passed by a mirror in the hallway Sebastian stopped to truly look at himself. A gash over his right eye, his left eye was filled with blood, the whole eye save the iris and the pupil were a deep crimson. His left forearm was definitely broken. He had lost his shirt and scarf in the scrap and his alabaster chest had several gashes running down it, blood trailing down his body. He had looked better. He walked and smiled all the while headed towards the dorms, saying "Well, tovarich, I... uhmm, may have fought Miguel De'Fuerza... but tovarich it was more of a test, I didn't actually think I'd win the fight!". He applied the herbs as he went and their potency was clear, his skin went to work stitching itself back together. He smiled and stopped at the fountain and looked at Lilith with a smile. "Товарищ, вы такая красивая. ( Tovarich, you are so pretty.)" Sebastian just said it kind of matter of factly, smiling. But he froze for a moment, thinking that he had showed his hand too early, but was relieved to remember Lilith didn't speak Russian. That was one big damn bullet he had dodged. He sighed, gathered his thoughts and continued.

"But da, then, that Wee man, Setsuna, as the American's say, smug son of beech( b***h). we fought. He only did chest cuts, da? Miguel did rest. " Sebastian bellowed out hearty laughter before saying, "But ah, I have had worse, do not you worry!" Sebastian smiled and put a light hand on her shoulder before continuing, "Enough about me, how was your day, Lilith? How was class? Spare me no detail!" The Russian smiled at the Demon. He was happy just to be around her.

"Speaking"
                                                        Thinking

Company | Shiranui, other students
                                                        Location | Tetya's Office-Courtyard near fountain
                                                        OOC |

Karmie Cloo

Gigi da Soldier

yokoalchemist

Little Miss Opionated

Solana Shadow Plauge

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
User Image

User Image

Paddling through the hail storm
                                            Clothes ravaged, the leaves all torn
                                            ...A part of me is born...

User Image

Arriving at the nurse's office gave Eloise quite a bit of relief, feeling like having somebody of authority around a good precaution for if Shaun lost it again. Vincent sat him on one of the bed's, the blonde looking so frail as he seemed to be mostly out of it still. 'It's okay; the nurse can fix him up. He'll be fine...I just know it...' But Elly really didn't know if he'd be 'fine'. Whatever was wrong with him wasn't something that could be fixed with some gauze or peroxide, she was sure..."I'm sorry for my...new roommate's behavior, I could explain things to her later, or something. If you want." The vampire's voice broke her from her helpless worrying again, making the redhead take a step back from the bed to turn and face the boy. She shook her head and quickly gripped Vincent's forearm with her hands. "No, no, that's totes okay! I don't want you making trouble with your roommate just cause she doesn't like me...I mean, you gotta deal with her more than I will ever have to, right?" She gave her friend a soft smile, squeezing him gently. "Plus, you already did so much for me today...Even though you didn't want to do some things," She glanced back at Shaun, a very small chuckle passing through her bubblegum lips.

When she looked back, her eyes were bright and her cheeks rosy. "I'm really, really, really glad you showed up when you did. I seriously dunno what would've happened if you hadn't...Or how I would have gotten Shaun here without you." Eloise leaned over and pulled Vincent into a big comfy hug, rocking back and forth to emphasize how special a hug it was. "I know I said thank you, but I need to say it again because you were just totally my hero today, Vincent!" Letting him go, she stepped back and looked to the nurse as she entered the little area where they were. And to her surprise, her roommate was there as well. "If any of you are harmed in the slightest then I will tend to your injuries.. Oh! Where are my manners? You may all call me Shiranui, I am the new nurse." Eloise nodded politely to the new nurse, slightly curious as to where Roana went...and if this changed anything with the new eye she was supposed to be getting in several days. She'd just have to ask later, though, as she wanted Shaun looked at first. Her eye could wait. "Sebastian?! What happened? You're bleeding!" Elly felt her face go tight as she sucked in her breath and waited for the 'storm' to blow on by...'Please don't be mean for no reason again. Please don't be mean for no reason again, Lilith.'

Luckily it wasn't long though before her roomie took some of the medicine with him and left, dragging Lilith behind him. Eloise let out a heavy sigh of relief as she tilted her head back to silently thank karma or whatever did her that solid. When she finished, she looked back to Shaun as the nurse began to tend to his injuries, "Hey, I need to go talk to Mr. Asura before I go to bed...Could you maybe watch Shaun a bit longer? Help him to his room if its possible? I'd be super duper grateful!" The girl made a goofy pleading smile and held her hands clasped like in prayer as she started to already head towards the door. "Thank you, I owe you like, a dozen cupcakes! And maybe a pie! Or brownies, oooh~!" She called after, waving goodbye as she quickly made her way to Asura's classroom. Hopefully he was still there so she could tell him her decision. In truth, she hadn't been all that sure on what she would choose until after Vincent showed up and saved her from Shaun. Something was wrong with her ice-using friend, and Vincent as it was had already lost the only friend he had because they hadn't gotten there in time. He was strong enough to protect her--but what if it wasn't enough to protect himself, too? And who would protect Shaun?

Whatever it was going on with him, she had a sinking feeling that it wasn't going to just go away easily and quick; this could be a long, harrowing journey. And if she wanted to help him--help both of her new friends who needed help--she would have to get stronger. Tougher. Braver. Vincent would prolly need lots of emotional support to help him over the loss of Violette, and Shaun...he was gonna need a lot of things. And most of it would prolly be her unwavering courage in the face of things like what happened earlier. What he'd gotten today was totally not unwavering courage from her--but that was going to change! She was going to learn and grow and become who she needed to be. For Vincent, for Shaun...'For Kryssy.' The first person who had ever needed that kind of strength from her, only to be let down when push came to shove. With a heavy but determined heart, Eloise bustled into Asura's class to see it empty, but a portal open. Finding the note left in message, the little red-head scurried through the portal. "Mr. Asura, I accept your offer to become stronger! I'm ready to face anything I got to...to...get...Oh." As her brain caught up with her mouth, the girl saw her teacher wasn't alone.

The girl's cheeks grew very red as she held her breath. Barging in unexpectedly wasn't all that polite on its own--but crashing a date? Not cool! Could ruin some important moments like stepping on flowers in sidewalk cracks. The girl nervously smiled and poked her two pointer fingers together as she started to try and smoothly excuse herself. "Heh, I, uhm...I'ma go now since it's gettin' late and stuff. But yeah, I want to be your apprentice or whatever you said--kinda feel that wasn't the word you used but it might've been. I'm a little rattled from something that happened just a bit ago, as you could maybe see from the owie on my arm. Which is fine, so don't like worry about that either or nothin', okay? I'm just gonna go now cause I told you what I needed and I dun wanna interrupt anymore. Like now...and now...So...I'ma leave now........See ya later Mr. Asura and um, Mr. Asura's friend!" Eloise waved with both hands before dashing back out of the portal. Yeah. That was super smooth alrighty. Still red in the face and feeling like a dumb, the girl headed back to her dorm and went to the bathroom to patch up her arm like Deagan had showed her and Krystal years ago. After that was taken care of the girl slipped into her jammies and went to sleep, hoping Mr. Asura wouldn't change his mind because she didn't know how to know on portals and not just be all rude and stuff!
                                            User ImageUser ImageUser Image

When the stars above are all ablaze
                                            Why care about the coming dawn
                                            ...When the moon pours now, searchlight strong...

User Image

W-where is this? Mah dorm~!
I'm sorry--who are you? Nobody
I feel so... Stupid, stupid, stupid--THAT'S WHY PEOPLE MADE DOORS ELLY!
Oh, my clothes? Jammies you'd expect her to wear. I'll change it later or shiz. I dgaf

~
Gigi da Solider
Solana Shadow Plague
AsuraDeimos
Of Dracarys

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items