Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
User Image

l i s e
User Image

W H A TxxI SxxT H I Sxthat I can't xS E E--/color];
                              W I T HxxE Y E Sxcold hands takingxH O L DxxO FxxM E...
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                              It had only been a few minutes before the hallway suddenly filled with a loud, aggressive sounding voice. The words were at first a blur; lost int he distance apart from whoever was making them and herself. 'Unless they're all around me and its not the physical distance...' Glancing around somewhat more concernedly, Elise tried to see if there were any subtle signs of the Ink World. It wasn't too surprising for her to slip in and out of it when she was so anxious. As she strained to hear what it was saying, she began to make out words--not that it made it any less confusing. "I'd probably be the black ranger or something." Elise didn't know who was shouting, but she had even less of an idea what it was about. Black ranger? Was there a security team at this school? 'Are the students really so dangerous to warrant guards?' Though, after only a moment of thought she felt her stomach knot. Of course they were; she wasn't here because she was a paragon of safety to those around her and self-control. And from the little of her powers she had seen, there was plenty of danger just waiting to burst through any cracks that might show.

Figuring it was just some disgruntled kid who might have missed breakfast and needed to get their blood-sugar up. She knew she was grumpy when she didn't eat. But then another voice quickly emerged. This one, however, was very clear and very, very angry. It made Elise's skin crawl at the thought of ever being the target of such sharp words. "Watch where you are ********’ going, idiot!” Whoever it was, Elise only knew they were English like her--but far from as mild-mannered. Not to mention that Elise had lost quite a bit of her accent and terminology from the time she spent...Elsewhere. The memories of the Before part of her life were always a haze, but she could hear the slight accent in her voice and knew that it had faded over time away from England. Where she had been was beyond a mystery, as well as why. Shaking the thoughts away, Elise tried not to linger on them; it usually only caused her trouble. The kind that wrapped its fingers around her limbs and tried to pull her down into the Ink...Instead, she focused on blending into the shadows as best she could without crossing over to the Ink World and tried to make her way past the two people shouting int he hallway. Keeping her eyes down, she didn't even look at the people as she quietly tip-toed past. 'I just want to go to class and then back to my sodding room.' The less interaction with strangers the better.

W H E NxxG O D
                              xis gone, and the Devilx T A K E SxxH O L D,
                              W H Oxwill have mercy onxY O U RxxS O U L ?

My apparel. [x]
                              This feeling...God, I hope first period wasn't important...
                              Where am I? Hallway

User Image

One Odd Coincidence:
Quote:
~

Candi Cosmo
RockleonRD

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx══════════════════════════════ Delinquent Teacher - - ══════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
» ᴛʜᴇ sᴏʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ᴡᴏʟғ ᴡʜᴏ ᴇɴɢʀᴀᴠᴇs ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ // sʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ʙᴀʙʏ, ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ ʜɪs ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ!

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: hallway || ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Miguel Juandissimo || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: fuming

xxx[ T ] he sheer force of the giant of a man erupting from the ground was enough to send tremors through the floor, even going so far as to cause an artificial gust of wind that swept down the hallway in either direction. It was strong enough to make the end of her bizarre long coat whip about behind her. Even as he continued his own display of manliness, flexing every oddly-placed muscle that he could and producing cats from somewhere within him, Chaeli did very little in response. Nope, sticking to the tried and true badass course of action she instead stood there, arms crossed over her chest and a look of unamusement on her face. As the wind finally died down Chaeli only scoffed as her coat settled back into place.

She was not going to pay for all that damage.

"Note t' self: Curse at th' sky more often." Now with her target right before her, willingly presenting himself for a fight, she unfolded her arms and brought them down to either side of herself, hands curled into fists. "Chaeli - KAY-LEE! - Travesty Bothrin, Leader 'nd Front Line Fighter for th' Stripes Crew Vigilantes, 'nd manlier than most men!" With a solid step forward her body turned to the side just enough to absolutely dramatize the DRAMATIC POINT! she directed towards him. "'nd ya bloody well bet it's time for combat! Now stop doin' push-ups 'nd face me on yer own two feet! My heroic ideals won't lemme break yer face when yer doin' things like that!" Seriously, some men just needed to have some common brawling courtesy!

Winner

User Image
User Image
T H E ★ N I G H T M A R E ★ D E M O N
▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ ❝ Are you going to do something? Or are you just going to stand there and bleed? ❞

↘↘"It's nice to meet you, I'm Kid Disaster, of the magician troupe. Don't mind Lilith, this is her way of being nice. I think that's an adorable eraser!" The small remark made Lilith scoff and cross her arms, tearing her glare away from Adelaide for a brief moment. She knew that in some strange way, Kid was right, and that the frail little whelp that stuck her tongue out at the Demoness had a long way to go to fully gain Lilith's respect. But for now, she'll be hard on the girl. She seems like she needs that sort of push, or at least that's what Lilith thought.

Out of nowhere a strange little.. fawn kind of thing.. approached them and began tugging away at Adelaide's arm, every so often giving Lilith a snarling look. "Ugh," she grunted in disgust, being even more repulsed when she heard about this ridiculous club called "The Pretty Princess" club. Seriously, if this sexually confusing creature was a bug, Lilith would have squished him by now. But not wanting to stoop so low, she just kept a blank expression as she watched him tug at Adelaide like she was some sort of lifeless ragdoll.

"Hey guys, what's the hapy-hap?" A soft gasp escaped Lilith's lips as a third uninvited guest had joined in their little conversation. And this kid was twice as annoying as this fawn fellow. And what do you know, even more talk about pretentious Pretty Princess Club arose. Are they actually serious? They're inviting him to be a pretty PRINCE? The frisky little redhead then introduced herself, making Lilith raise a brow at her. She stared at the hand that was held out, not wanting to touch it at all. For a moment, she wasn't sure how to react, she didn't want to be around these people as much as they didn't want to be around her. "Lilith," she said coldly, glancing over to Kid who seemed to be spectating the whole conversation.

Not wanting to be there another minute, the nightmare demon huffed and gathered her things. "This is ridiculous. I'm leaving." She gave each of them one last blank look and turned around, her quick pace heading her straight out the door. Where was she to go then? She had no clue, but she was not a fan of small crowds with cutesy-cheerful people. She was surprised how long she lasted in there. Maybe some fresh air could clear her head a bit..

Where I am ★ Classroom > Hallway
                                                  Who I'm with ★ Kid, Adelaide, Luca, Elly
                                                  Out Of Cranberries ★ ❝WILD LILITH FLEES!❞

Jetfury
Kawaii Butthole69
Little Miss Opinionated
Kitsu Maxwell

Shy Phantom

18,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image
~~If it's cute, it's mine. If it's yummy, it's mine. If it's yours, then you must be mistaken.~~

Luca blushed lightly at the small kiss to his hand, the prince-like gesture making his insides feel light and fluffy. And he'd called him Miss Luca! Miss Luca! He giggled, liking the sound of it. He wasn't sure if Kid was making a joke or if he really thought Luca was a girl, but it didn't really matter in the end. Luca was just Luca, and Kid could address him however he liked, especially if it meant getting special prince Kid treatment.

Then he named his condition for joining the club and Luca's light and fluffy insides found themselves returning to their normal heavy meaty state. It made his stomach a little upset. Which was pretty unpleasant considering it was still empty. Addy spoke up and voiced her opinion on the matter, which wasn't all that different from his own opinion. Lilith was scary. And she didn't seem like the type who would make pleasant conversation or play fun games...

Then Elly burst in with her bright ideas. A cupcake fest?! That sounded like so much fun! Luca immediately brightened. Suddenly this 'befriending Lilith' thing didn't sound so bad! Elly seemed to notice Kid's slip up at that point and commented on it, she didn't outright call him on it though and Luca couldn't help being grateful. He wanted more of those cute little prince-like gestures from him, and he couldn't be completely sure that he'd still get them if Kid realized he was a boy. Luca returned the grin to Elly and giggled a bit at the eyebrow wiggle.

"I love the cupcake idea! I've never baked anything before. Do you think they'd let us use the kitchen here? Maybe we could decorate them with things that Lilith likes! Do you think that could help? Kid!" He turned to the boy, "What sort of things does Lilith like? What flavor of cupcake do you think she'd like best?"

Luca didn't like Lilith very much, and wasn't very optimistic about the odds of actually getting her to like them, but he really wanted Kid in the club! Who knows, maybe she wasn't as bad as she seemed? Kid did seem to like her well enough.

{Where am I?} Still in the first period class room. Though I should probably figure out where my next class is soon...
{Who am I with?} Elly, Addy, and Kid!
{What's on my mind?}I hope I don't have to taste the cupcakes to bake the cupcakes...
~My super cute outfit for the day!~

Jetfury
Little Miss Opinionated
Kawaii Butthole69

Romantic Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx█████ ██ xx "mαcч"--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"Sounds dangerous... I'm in!"

xxx[ H ] ow long had it been since she had woken up in this strange world of the past? Days? Months? Years? Any of those seemed like much too long, especially when the fate of your friends was still unknown. Desh had been bleeding out, but despite that he had still been firing from his position while using a crate as support. Archer had attempted to patch him up enough to keep him going, but the constant waves of fire kept called her back to action. Gideon had been providing as much suppressing fire as he could, and Bomber and Luchesi... What had she been doing? Why hadn't she been helping out everyone else? It was around this part that her memories began to fuzz over, kind of like the screen of an Old World television as static began to fill the screen. All that was left was that deafening whirring sound and that horrible feeling.

No, it had only been a couple of weeks, not years.

Macy's mind slowly came back to the present, finding herself staring down at a handful of assorted nuts and candy pieces in a plastic bag. Oh yeah, she had gone out to find something to eat. Ever since she had been here her mind seemed to wander back to her last memories more and more. The scent of gunpowder, the firing of that crazy guy's rail gun, so much yelling from both sides. Macy chewed on her bottom lip silently. She wanted to figure out what had happened but nothing was coming to her! That was why she had kept herself locked up in her room, even going so far as to keep herself hidden inside of the bathroom. She just wanted to be alone to sort out her thoughts. But that was not to be, as soon her body demanded she eat something before she became any skinnier. So she had ventured out into the building beyond the dorm room, located the nearest vending machine, and using a few coins provided to her she willed the 'ancient machine' to give her food. It wasn't much, but it was something.

With a sigh Macy wrapped her hand around the strange food article and continued on her way back to her dorm. So far she had not noticed anyone else enter, and no staff member had come by to check on her. Good, she was not in the mood to be around other people just yet. Maybe tomorrow she would try going to a 'class' or something. Hopefully no one would be too upset over that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xlσcαtíσnx
Dorm Hallway
xcσmpαnчx
Trail Mix
xmσσdx
Tired & Hungry

xвαттℓє stαtsx
Normal
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
100% Health
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
40% Energy
User Image
"Shoo, fly, don't bother me."
A R T H U R
P O D

Arthur was brought back down to earth when he felt a slight shove at his back. He was attacked with a small series of insults.“Watch where you are ********’ going, idiot!” He noticed the red haired girl. Her clothing style classy and her pretty face was ironic in relation to her aggressive behavior. "Sorry about that, I sho-" Confused at the start, Arthur put together what happened before his thoughts were interrupted. He stared straight into her eyes for probably a little longer than what qualifies as awkward. His face began to contort into a slightly aggravated position. "No wait! Are you insane ladybug? You ran into me!" He calmed down for a second and contemplated what could be this girls problem. Could she be freaking out from the ludicrous energy of this friggen' place? Maybe her brain rattled after she ran into him. If Arthur was in fact the black ranger he probably wouldn't have gone through this thought process. So maybe he is the blue ranger. But not the black and blue ranger, because he doesn't get beat up. That's weak s**t. His face began to loosen and pinken slightly as he crossed his arms."I'm not gonna apologize for something I didn't do. Name's Arthur. I'm the bug guy, except not exactly. Are you gonna be okay?"

Who am I with: Some crazy gal (Natalia)
Where am I: Hallway
What am I thinking: Calm down, maybe she's delusional
Candi Cosmo

Mitzy-nyan's Senpai

Astounding Worker

User Image
                  KidDisaster

I xx W O N ' T xx FAIL xx Y O U xx N O W
                  We're going down and you're all ******** up for sure...
                  D E A R xx C A P T A I N xx S E N D xx T H E xx S . O . S

11:10 am:The conversation continued on, with the tension lowering just a bit, as Luca turned to Kid. "Kid! Ah cripes! I didn't even see you there!" Kid let out a light giggle at the creature and kept his smile. "I noticed!" The cat-like creature still confused Kid as to what gender it was, but for now he'd assume it was a boy. The voice and speaking style seemed more masculine than feminine. "Ah! Yeah! We can't be princesses if we don't have a prince!" ...And that theory went out the window, now Luca was a girl. "Please say you'll join!" She said with quite the pouty face. It was so pathetically adorable Kid didn't know what to do. He was trained for this, but he wasn't trained for this! "Well...I suppose it could be fun..."

It didn't take long for Lilith to excuse herself, but frankly, Kid was surprised that she stuck around as long as she did. The girl was a borderline happiness hater, which made his friendship with her all the stranger. Tongues stuck out at her as she left. It was rude, but kind of funny to see these girls sticking their tongues out at her. "What a rude and angry girl!" The catlike female said. Kid couldn't really argue it either, she was both of those things. "But I guess she can't be too bad if she was hanging around with you Kid." Kid could feel his cheeks redden a bit as his smile grew. He always enjoyed compliments from people. "Oh! And I don't think we've officially met yet! Hi! My name is Luca!" He gave her a cheerful look as she offered a handshake, the girl could really brighten up a room. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Luca." He said, lightly kissing her hand. "So, this...Pretty Princess Club..."

Suddenly, Kid got an idea as he intertwined his fingers together and rested his chin on them, his smile becoming playful, almost conniving. "How about this, I'll join the club, but I'll only do so if one of you three can become friends with Lilith." It seemed like quite a fun idea. The girl could use a friend or two anyway. Unless she got mad...but Kid was sure she'd still need a while to recover from using her abilities. "If she refers to one of you as her friend to me, I'm yours to do with as you please. Does that sound fair?"

T H A N K xx G O D xx F O R xx Y O U R xx S T R E N G T H
                  Will you hold your breath waiting for me to exhale?
                  I N xx T H E xx S H O R T xx L I F E xx LIVED

Where am I? Ms. Dawn's room
                  What am I thinking? I have faith in this plan. Or rather, I have faith in these three...

'thinking'
                  "talking"

Karmie Gee
Kawaii Butthole69
Little Miss Opinionated
Kitsu Maxwell

penzai's Compadre

Perfect Snack

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                            i'm a new soul i came to this strange world
                                                            QUOTEhoping i would learn a bit 'bout how to give and take

It was way past breakfast when he arrived, and maybe even way past morning snack time. Max, with a cheerful expression on his face and his huge pink trolley bag rolling behind him, was skipping on the pavement leading to the school. At the gates, he stopped to take it all in – the sound of his fellow students in the distance, the noise on the street behind him, and the smell of the urban air secretly choking his lungs everywhere. It was serendipity. He felt as if he was meant to be in this place. Some passersby stared at him, but he didn’t mind. All he did was spread his arms and announced, “Ah… this here, is a Maximillian’s natural habitat,” and so he continued his giddy marching towards the entrance. As he passed by the security guards, he lowered his face, almost shy – thinking that the school might be hosting some kind of university-wide costume party, and he hadn't been informed. He could have went for the sexy striped outfit to match the guards’, or the naughty nurse just for old time’s sake, or the sexy salami, or the sexy clown. Oh, gosh; there were so many ideas. But at least he still had time to prepare. The party doesn’t start until Max says so!

Further into the school grounds, he found out that his previous assumption had been wrong. There was no costume party. In fact, it was only a normal school day. He frowned at this, but cheered himself back up in seconds with an old song. He hummed loudly and greeted everyone he passed by with a “Good day” and a “Good morning” until he came across someone who seemed to look like a teacher.

Looking up, came his sweet greeting:
                                          “Hey there, square-face, you’re looking quite square today!” With eyes that seemed to sparkle, and a stance that practically screamed, “Hey, y’all I’m so confident, you can smother me,” Max stretched his lips into a welcoming smile. He also noticed the other person, and while peeking behind the man, he greeted her as well.
                                          RockleonRD
                                          Candi Cosmo

Mitzy-nyan's Senpai

Astounding Worker

User Image

Before Miguel finished his antics, he could already tell: this woman was BAD-a**. "Chaeli - KAY-LEE! - Travesty Bothrin, Leader 'nd Front Line Fighter for th' Stripes Crew Vigilantes, 'nd manlier than most men!" She made a perfect pose, turning her body slightly, as an absolutely EPIC gust of dramatic wind blew down the hallways. "'nd ya bloody well bet it's time for combat! Now stop doin' push-ups 'nd face me on yer own two feet! My heroic ideals won't lemme break yer face when yer doin' things like that!" Miguel stopped his air push-ups, they were actually rude, placing his feet on the ground. s**t got real. The man began to ROAR WITH A MANLY PASSION as a deep crimson aura formed around him. His muscled grew even larger as his hands began to shift into powerful claws, and he announced his OWN badass name and rank. "Miguel De'Fuerza, head of WOLF clan De'Fuerza! FATHER OF TWO AND LEGEND OF MAN!!!" He shouted, and you could hear his clan howling in the background of the scenery

His aura receded as he took a fighting stance, then he waited a moment. EVERY badass knew you had to have a stare down first. Soon after, another DRAMATIC BURST OF WIND filled the hall. That was the combat bell. Miguel decided to strike first, but keep it simple. Stomping a foot on the ground and launching himself forward as all the glass behind him seemed to shatter. He pulled his fist behind him, preparing a straight right to open with. This feeling...can ONLY be felt when there's a RUSH OF MANLY PASSION between...to...BADASSESSSSS!!!! Miguel loves this, this is the TRUE FIIIIIGHT!!!"

User Image

Suzuki Mine

Shy Phantom

18,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
User Image
He'd gone to first period expecting it to be dull, but even with his low expectations it had still disappointed him! If he didn't know these people were here for special reasons, all of them, then he would have assumed they were just normal students! There wasn't anything even marginally remarkable about anyone who had been in his first period, except for maybe that cocky Spanish kid the teacher had told off. What was his name again? Zane couldn't recall... Eh, he hadn't been worth remembering anyway.

Zane popped a cherry into his mouth from his little jar and rolled the small fruit around before biting into it. He was walking down the hall, contemplating if he should even bother going to his next class at all.

He'd have escaped this school long ago if not for the fact that he would just be hunted down and drug back. He'd tried running once last year, just to see what would happen, and even though he'd been expecting a pursuit, they'd still gotten him. If he was to get away from this place he'd have to strike down the school itself! As if he could manage that! Not on his own anyway... He had decided to scope out the students this year and see if any of them might prove useful in some way, but so far, he been completely and utterly disappointed.

He reached for another cherry irritably and his fingers met only juice. He stopped walking and dug around a little more in his jar, refusing to look lest his eyes betray the truth that his fingers had already told him. He glance down at the red liquid inside his jar sullenly. He'd run out of cherries! Could this morning get any worse! With a forlorn sigh he dumped his jar into a nearby garbage can and turned to head towards the dorms. There was no way he was facing the rest of this decidedly dull day without the crutch of his favorite snack.

{Where am I?} The hallway of the school.
{Who is this person?}Whoever is around. I'm not really paying attention to these people so lacking in amusement.
{What am I thinking?}Cherries. Need my cherries.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitten

User Image

Oh, everything's great. Everything's fine.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Adelaide Sanders

Adelaide was starting to cheer up from before as Luca started introducing himself to Kid. After Lilith left, the atmosphere brightened immediately and the topic of discussion soon switched to the lighter topic of Kid joining the club, as silly as that sounds. When she saw his contemplative look though, she thought he was going to refuse the invitation, but instead he surprised her and everyone else with an ultimatum. "If she refers to one of you as her friend to me, I'm yours to do with as you please. Does that sound fair?" Was Lilith really lonely and that was why she acted so cold? It makes sense, but she was definitely hesitant on trying to make the first move just for the sake of him joining his club. If anything, despite how mean she was to her, Adelaide did kind of want to gain her respect like a little sister to an older sister of sorts. Maybe it wasn't that much of a far-fetched idea, even if it still was.

She half-shrugged in response. "Well, I mean. I don't want to be friends with her just for the sake of you joining club, that would be a bummer... It's just... She's just really scary..." The last part was actually an understatement, but she didn't want to be rude. Contemplating on what she should do, the last part of Kid's statement suddenly popped up, her mind blanking, and her cheeks flushed. "...I'm yours to do with as you please." She shook her head vehemently, trying to shake the thought out of her head before it got too embarrassing. That was the last thing she needed to imagine, considering that she just met the guy. The last thing she needed was him thinking that she was some gross closet pervert stalking him or anything.

Gah! Whatever... He probably doesn't like girls like me anyways.

She coughed again and half-smiled. "E-either way..." She was already ready to leave the room from the inner embarrassment of her own thoughts that she started to get paranoid. Hopefully there were no mind readers anywhere near them, or else she would have crawled into the deepest pit in the earth to never come back again.

Everything's fine.

Where'd I go?: Still in the classroom.

I'm with: Luca, Elly and... Kid.(sighs)

Thinking: I'm getting so distracted...

Karmie Gee

Jetfury
Little Miss Opinionated
Kitsu Maxwell

Merry Camper

17,500 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100
User Image

l i s e
User Image

W H A TxxI SxxT H I Sxthat I can't xS E E--/color];
                              W I T HxxE Y E Sxcold hands takingxH O L DxxO FxxM E...
                              Luckily for Elise, the two seemed to be very into their argument-conversation to notice the girl moving around in the shadows along the wall. If they had taken just a moment to really look, they'd easily see her outline as she was just masking herself a little. But she supposed her light footsteps and will to not be seen right now, please was helping her move along in silence, unnoticed. Or fortunate luck, or purely by chance--either way, she managed to turn the corner right as a third person stepped up to the two. Shuddering at the thought of getting caught in the middle of whatever that was sure to devolve into, Elise let out her breath and glanced down at her schedule as she began to walk down the second hallway. As her eyes ran down the second line on the list, searching for a room and Teacher name. Hoping for something that didn't sound too terrible or something that sounded familiar, Elise hummed a few chords of a song idly as she walked. However, she didn't get too far before she felt herself collide with another body.

Her concentration broke and she felt the shadows that clung to her dissipate into wispy tendrils of darkness before vanishing into the air around her. If the guy hadn't of been paying much attention at all, it would look as though she just appeared. If he had been even remotely attentive, he would have seen that she had been there before, just camouflaged. Not that it mattered; she didn't want the guy to be seeing her at all. Her schedule slipped from her hands and she quickly scrambled to snatch it back from out of the air before it got to the ground. "Scuse me, I didn't see where I was going there." She said quietly, not wanting to make eye contact since she did not want to spark a conversation. But as she straightened up from stooping a little to get her schedule, she caught sight of the boy's hair. The white locks made her freeze, gears in her mind whirring as they processed it. Something about the color...'White...hair...A boy with...white hair. Why does that seem so...familiar? Is that what it is; familiar?' It seemed like something she recognized, and yet when she looked at the boy's face that feeling quickly disappeared. Something about him seemed familiar, but not enough to make her think they had ever met before or anything. But now she had been staring for far too long to seem like she was just passing by. "Sorry, I don't usually stare at people like they're museum exhibits. Just bit in a fluster today; still a little new at this school and not quite sure of my surroundings." Now she just wanted to excuse herself and leave without possibly triggering a dangerous and or angry student.

W H E NxxG O D
                              xis gone, and the Devilx T A K E SxxH O L D,
                              W H Oxwill have mercy onxY O U RxxS O U L ?

My apparel. [x]
                              This feeling...Oh, for the love of--no matter how carefully you move or alert you think you are, there's always somebody who you end up having to deal with here...Great.
                              Where am I? Hallway

User Image

One Odd Coincidence:
Quote:
~

Kitsu Maxwell

Obsessive Cultist

Sergio De La Rocha

User Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sergio opened his eyes once again as looked around. By this time it seemed like students have formed small groups already. The students are reuniting with old friends or making new friends. Then there were people like Sergio who just stood out. Didn't interact with other students and like to keep stuff to themselves. It seemed like people like him are either to cocky to talk to others or they have hard times trusting other people. In Sergio's case he just didn't trust people that much.

Sergio got up from underneath the tree and stood up. His legs were kind of sore from sitting underneath the tree but after a little bit his legs were back to normal. He decided that since he had time to spare that he should explore the school. Sergio left the tree and headed back inside. The hallways was filled with noise as students talked. He could hear one conversation very clearly while walking through the hallways. It sounded like a girl screaming at someone for not watching they were going. Sergio just continued to walk through the hallways of the school.

Shy Phantom

18,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
User Image
He'd just been spacing out a little, various complaints about the school and it's inhabitants flitting through his mind, when he ran into a person who seemed to have popped out of nowhere. His eyes widened slightly in surprise while the corners of his mouth lifted in vague amusement. This was interesting. Was her ability invisibility? He didn't think so, he'd briefly seen something sort of wispy uncloak her and dissipate when she appeared. Perhaps she had control over something he hadn't seen before. What else could she be capable of?

"Scuse me, I didn't see where I was going there." She spoke quietly, almost submissively, not even looking up to meet his eyes, but she didn't seem frightened. The small smile he wore bloomed into a full grown grin. This girl was definitely amusing, if nothing else. When she finally did look up at him she froze in place, as though every task her brain had been giving her body had suddenly been rescinded in favor of analyzing him.

"See something you like?" He chuckled jokingly.

"Sorry, I don't usually stare at people like they're museum exhibits. Just bit in a fluster today; still a little new at this school and not quite sure of my surroundings." She seemed to have finished looking at him and went back to being slightly avoidant.

"I see. Perhaps I could help you a bit with that." He stepped closer to her, invading her personal space both to get a look at her schedule and to see how she'd react. "It looks like we've got the next class together. I can show you the way, if you'd like." He smiled at he in a practiced polite manner. "I'm a returning student from last year, so I know my way around fairly well. My name is Zane by the way. What's yours?"

He decided it wouldn't be the end of the world if he didn't make it back to his dorm room for his beloved cherries. He'd found himself a new toy to play with so perhaps the boredom wouldn't be so bad in this next class.

{Where am I?} The hallway of the school.
{Who is this person?}A rather interesting girl.~
{What am I thinking?}I should try not to scare her away. At least until I find out more.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shy Phantom

18,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
User Image

The forest behind the dorms was a beautiful and peaceful place, especially in the middle of a school day since all of the students were in class. Shen loved being back there. He was not staying there, however, he was on his way from the forest to the school. He was a teacher, and as such, he needed to prepare his class room for the students that would be inhabiting it in about an hour. He needed to be sure that the desks were clean and in their proper places. He needed to make sure the windows were open and the air was clean. There were so many things he needed to check on! perhaps he shouldn't have taken that nap in the tree earlier, but it had been such a beautiful spot!

As he walked past the dorm building, he noticed something amiss. there was an energy coming from inside the building. Not an altogether uncommon occurrence, but given the time of day, there shouldn't be anyone there. Curiosity got the better of him and he changed course to enter the dorm building. It wasn't just curiosity, he told himself, he was a teacher! And, as a teacher, he couldn't just sit idly by while a student skipped classes.

He tracked the life energy he felt to room number four on the first floor. The name plate on the door read Maximillion Boss and Macy. He knocked politely and spoke in a soft but easily audible voice. "Hello? I know someone is in there. My name is Shen, I'm one of the teachers here. Could you please tell me why you are not on your way to class? Second period starts soon. You'll be late if you stay here much longer."

User Image
Where am I? Outside of dorm room number four on the first floor.
Who's that? I'm not sure yet. I'll find out when they answer their door.
My feelings? Curious and slightly concerned.

Suzuki Mine

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces