Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Gaian

He looks for her but, he cant find her. The he thinks she is a little infront of him so he starts to run.
She sees him running in the courtyard, and looks down. She doesn't say anything, but hopes he turns around.

Distinct Gaian

"Hey there you are i didn't see you in the gym."
darkhitman619
"Hey there you are i didn't see you in the gym."
She laughed a little. "I didn't want to hear the lecture on teamwork, so I can up here. I love it on the roof..."she smiles and closes her eyes.
name: Raziel
locker#: 297
what ur like:Like avitar with bottom lip and eyebrow pierced, Black hair.
what u are demon or human if deman what kind of deman u are ok: Human
taken or not taken:not taken
classes:
1:Art
2:Science
3:Magic
4:History
1:hr before the 5th class ok
5:English

Distinct Gaian

"Hey if your still wet and cold, you can use my cloak" He says with a little smile.
darkhitman619
"Hey if your still wet and cold, you can use my cloak" He says with a little smile.
"Oh, thanks." she says with a smile. "So, what do you want to do now?"She looks at him.

Distinct Gaian

"I realy don't wan go to 2nd i have english" but ill walk you to class if you are going to 2nd ill walk you" Kyle hands her his cloak.
She takes the cloak and wraps it around herself. "I think I may skip second...it's way too nice outside to be inside a school." She smiled a little. "But...uh...I need to change back into my regular clothes...I'm still in my gym uniform." She sort of blushes.

kittycat90's Wife

Feral Kitten

9,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
kat starts to run down the hall and then see an old friend she meet at a different school

Distinct Gaian

"Ok, I can walk you to gym class to pick up your clothes.
kittycat91
kat starts to run down the hall and then see an old friend she meet at a different school
((Nice hair surprised ))
darkhitman619
"Ok, I can walk you to gym class to pick up your clothes.
As they start to walk down the hall, she holds his hand, and smiles a little.

Distinct Gaian

He looks at her and smiles"So what does this mean." he says with a grin.
darkhitman619
He looks at her and smiles"So what does this mean, he says with a grin"
She blushes a little. "It means that I like you." Again, she said it straight forward, as they continued to walk down the hall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff