Welcome to Gaia! ::

Iwanas's Partner

User Image
ll Kira ll

Kira slowly opened her eyes as the cool breeze seemed to be the only sound around her, she had once again dozed off in the western forest, well she enjoyed places like this, they were fun to explore and she enjoyed how quiet they were.
Kira stood up with a sigh, she had to head back to the main campus and get something to eat, or else she might cause her family to worry.
As Kira got to the main school grounds, she once again noticed people taking glances at her an whispering, she was only a freshmen and yet had received such a high rank, this was the thing people often brought up, she didn't really understand yes it was a high rank but she wasn't S-class or anything like that, not like her cousin Rei, not only was he in S-class the minuet he came to the school, he was head of the s-class, loads of people within the clan spoke of it and how the next head would be the most powerful there's ever been, at the time Kira didn't pay much attention though, after all it was only a short while after her parents death and they were busy moving her things into her uncle's house, many were hesitant to let her live there because her uncle was so fixed on his belief that this peace would not last, but in the end he managed to convince everyone it was for the best and Kira began living with him.

He seemed thrilled that even though Kira was not a child of the main house hold she had managed to get such a high rank and shared abilities with that of Rei, Kira didn't really think on it, maybe they had some similar abilities well apart from summoning which is something Kira couldn't do, but he was more then likely stronger, not that Kira cared she wasn't one for conflict if she didn't see the point in it. Kira was perfectly prepared to beat those who challenged her for her position in A-class and maybe one day she might challenge an S-class, but she was just wanting to get through school for now.

OG Noob

User Image
Tenma Yoshikage

Tenma nodded "Indeed the town is in that direction....however it isn't as big as I thought it would be...as well you know this academy supposedly supports all kinds of races...and we are the most normal here....." As Tenma noticed her turning her head back as from gazing at him, he knew she had caught him forcing a smile, it wasn't so much a unfriendly gesture as it was one of lack of empathy due to his upbringing. He noted that in his mind, his new 'friend' hated being alone "Alrighty then, it will be a pleasure having you around...and that forest may be one of my favorite locations provided it can give me a nice peaceful resting spot." He genuinely smiled at this, it was true he wanted a peaceful and quiet life with no one interrupting although his smile didn't last too long as he would take another glance towards Eileen as he would think about asking a question but he shook his head briefly. He interlocked his fingers with hers halfway through the trip to the town as he would make periodic glances over and even alter his pace so she could feel comfortable.

Divorced Ladykiller

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
                                          I Don't ☆E V E N K N O W ☆ Who I am anymore ========== Rumor Penderton Jezebel☽
                                          BABY WHEN I'M YELLING AT =========== ☼☼¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯☼☼
                                          ==========YOU IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT

==============================You CanFollow Them To Hell Thiskidsnotalright
                                          ☪Not Your Fault ========== ✖THISKIDSNOTALRIGHT ✖
                                          ☪Not Your Fault ========== ✖THISKIDSNOTALRIGHT ✖
                                          ☪NOT YOUR FAULT==================== ======K I L L E R INSTINCTSUser Image
                                          There they all were. They stood together silently as she raised her head to the elder. He was old. Lines sprung up all around his face, and his body was brittle. Yet he held an air of praise and authority. He was the Alpha of this clan. He had seen many things and though old, even a young spry pup could not take him down. Though many had tried.
                                          His dark eyes seemed to pierce her soul, and leave her bare as he surveyed her. She felt her heart pound. Never had she fully been regarded by the elder before. Now here she stood. He silently gazed at her and she felt more nervous than ever before. Even as she had first gone through trials and the becoming of age ceremony. He then spoke, his voice deep and grave. “It grieves me that you must part from us. You were an excellent Hunter Ru. But it also pains me that you would act so ruthless with your kill. You understand why we must do this don’t you? Of course you do. You are a lot better than most of the pups. You have very good values. But you have strayed from the path. And we know it is not your fault. Do not think you have disgraced this clan. You haven’t. We just want you to improve. These…beings have offered such a thing. And we have considered it many moons. Time is passing and we have come to our choice. Rumor, we wish for you to go to this school and better yourself. We hope for your safe return and that you come back to us as you once were. We now bless you, and hope your journey guides you back to our path…”

The blonde suddenly woke, tears in her eyes. Ah. Yes. The farewell ceremony. That had been some time now. She closed her eyes and wiped away the tears that clung to her skin. She was surprised that she was having this dream. But she supposed she shouldn’t be too surprised. This was another school day after all. And she had learned many things. She had also moved up in rank. So why did she still feel nervous? And why did blood taste amazing on her tongue? Because you are an animal my dear said a voice. She shunned the voice immediately. She wasn’t. She was nothing of the sort. But the voice laughed. She inwardly sighed then let out a soft groan. It was early. She rose and ran a hand through her golden hair, then let sapphire eyes fall upon the room. Clothes thrown about, empty food boxes. And paper lay everywhere. The blonde sighed and rose, going about the room to tidy up the place. Once semi-clean she washed, and put on some clothes. A simple green day dress, stockings and her hair set in two braids. Perfect. She surveyed herself one last time in a mirror, noting how pale she was, and then headed out of the room.

Once outside she stretched and wondered if it would be ok to shift and catch some breakfast. She had done this the past few years, and mainly just rats. It was a routine starting off the school year. She went to her favorite place, a few well guarding bushes and slid off her dress, shoes, and stockings. She then closed her eyes and felt her body contort. She was use to the bones moving and the pain. She then opened her eyes and sniffed the air. Her dark orange tail swished. To any passerby she would look just like a small fox. She sniffed the air again and then took off, searching for prey.

Not far from her hiding place she had caught a rat. She brought it back to her clothes and now was enjoying her meal. The blood gushed from the warm body and she took delight in her kill. She munched on the insides as her tail flicked about. She just hoped no one would spot her or head over.

Popular Strawberry

User Image
ShintaroLavi
    Thoughts || I need more sleep
    Company || No one
    Mood || Tired
    Out-Of-Crumbs ||

Lavi woke up in a panic. Panting heavily. He had that one dream again. it was still pretty early in the morning, but Lavi couldn't sleep. He can't fall back asleep. Not after that one dream. He slipped on his white-button tee-shirt. Putting on his silk-black jacket with some red linings. He fixed eye-patch. Then he slipped on his black finger-less gloves. Slipping on some black slacks, he went to his bathroom. Sure, he lived in the A-Class dorms ,he didn't really have a room mate yet. No one had made this far yet. S-Class students are higher too. And every one has pride so they fight hard. Lavi spat his foam. HE slipped on black socks and put on his black dress shoes. Lavi rolled his shoulders. He decided to go walking for a bit. He did have time to go for a nice walk.

Lavi appeared in the Western Forest. Looking at all the trees and animals. Peaceful. Lavi wish life could be like this. No. Its has to be filled fighting and hatred. Lavi started making his way to the campus. He needed to be at school. Only Seniors were allowed to skip class ,but they had to keep good grades as long with their ranks. Lavi made his way to the cafeteria to eat. He ordered some fruits and sat down at a table. Piercing his fruit with his fork, Lavi tried some simple spells. He cast a flame with his palm. Putting that away, he cracked the air around him with some lightning. It was kind of a warning for people not to bother him while he was eating.

Wealthy Trader

User Image

User Image Bright rays of sunlight broke through rigid curtains and into a luxurious room. The sudden illumination cast shadow's on the walls as the light moved inch by inch across the room. At last, the light reached the head of the bed, causing the lump under the sheets to stir. From out of the sheets popped the head of a blond haired male. His hair was disheveled from a good night's sleep. Loose stands poked out everywhere as if trying to escape.

The boy let out a tremendous yawn as he slowly climbed out of bed. The electronic alarm on the nightstand next to him screeched "Rei its morning! Rei its morning." Rei hit the snooze button to shut the dam contraption off and made his way to the bathroom. He had to get ready soon or else he would be late. It was the start of his final year at Fukusu and he wanted to make it a good one. Casting away his clothes, Rei turned on the hot water of the shower and began to wash himself...

After the quick shower and the fairly easy process of getting dressed, Rei exited his dorm room. He didnt go home over the break, but in fact stayed at the academy. He liked it in the school very much so. It had been his home away from home and he made very good friends here too. Plus he got to meet so many new people and experience many new things.

After reminiscing about the past, Rei made it out to the main courtyard. There, Rei was welcomed by the throng of students, both new and old. Everyone was gossiping, greeting, and joking around until classes started. However, above the noise Rei heard the familiar voice of a female. The blond giant follow the sound of her voice until he saw the blond hair of his cousin Kira. "Yo, Ki-chan. Finally made it to the school huh?" he asked as he approached her.

Quote:
ActingJester

Iwanas's Partner

User Image
ll Kira ll

Kira had managed to get away from the stares of her fellow students now and could finally check over her class schedule, nothing on the schedule seemed too worrying and she was sure she'd be able to get used to it fairly early on.
She was pondering on what to do next when she noticed the crowd of people head over to a certain direction she need not guess why "my I wonder who that could be" there was a slight sarcastic tone in her voice, it was pretty much the same every morning when Rei came up, head of the S-class and school celebrity, well at least that's how Kira had put it.

And sure enough a shadow soon loomed up and the oh so familiar voice. Kira looked up at her cousin who seemed as cheery as ever "Morning Rei, and yeah well, uncle pretty much had me apply as soon as I was old enough" Kira gave her cousin a smile, truthfully she did like her cousin, she just could do without the stares that followed.

Thepoetsrequiem

Zefferis's Queen

Loved Sweetheart

User Image

Eileen Reizer
Just another day gone by...

Mood: Deep deep inside, she's very amused.
Wants: To hopefully buy something sweet.
With and Where:Tenma. Student Town.

Eileen giggled at the word normal. Because it was insanely true. She could recall the first moment she arrived here, people with wings, blackened out eyes, odd creatures as companions. They were all so new and unique, nothing like the people in her clan, the most normal normal can get. Her clan was never into big wars or fighting, they were always the neutral group. Not being able to attack nor defend themselves. Eileen felt strange at that moment, reminding herself that she really was the oddball in the clan, the only one who can use magic. Her parents seemed proud, but were they really?

Eileen stared off into the distance, she had began to space out due to the many thoughts in her head. Yet that all changed when she felt something between her fingers.
"Eh?.."She looked down. The sight of her fingers being even close to somebody else caused her to turn red. "H-Hey! I-...hmm.."she paused, soon enough a smile grew on her face."You remind me of my little cousin, every time we went out somewhere he'd grab my hand saying he didn't want to get lost!...You don't feel lost do you? Haha!"

Eileen couldn't help but laugh, the thought of her baby cousin helped rid of her sudden embarrassment. She then grinned at Tenma, it was a sign that she really did enjoy his company, and she was glad.'I see now, its his eyes I keep looking at! So..cold? Nah..just different.' Eileen had even forgotten that her fingers remained intertwined with his.

The moment didn't last long since small stands and stores began to appear. Eager to see new items for sale, Eileen let go of Tenma and changed her pace.
"Look! We actually made it! If we're lucky maybe they're still selling sweet bread!"

Sweet bread, her weakness. They were at their best only in the mornings! The moment she knew the Student Store also sold sweets, her heart knew where she was going to be visiting often.

OG Noob

User Image
Tenma Yoshikage

Tenma sighed lightly Eileen's giggling was appearing to calm him down just ever so slightly. He would tilt his head at the story he was being told "I never have known that sort of feeling...is being lost a troubling thing?" He would let go of her hand when she was eager to look at the various stalls and items around him. Once again tilting his head as he didn't wish to come off as odd as he was but then again he wouldn't let this trouble him so much. He then walked close to Eileen as she would mention the sweetbread "Hmm.... I never have had bread that was sweet.....you see my situation growing up only had me eating the things that were only good for my health." He would take a glance at her as he would try to force himself to smile "Shall we have some of this sweet bread together?" He hoped he hadn't given too much information to her, he didn't want anyone else finding about his past, other wise he might have to erase them.

Zefferis's Queen

Loved Sweetheart

User Image

Eileen Reizer

Mood: Deep deep inside, she's very amused. Content
Wants: To hopefully buy something sweet.

Eileen couldn't help but raise her eyebrow when Tenma said how he has never felt being lost before. Of course, her puzzled expression was replaced by a smile."You've never gotten lost before? Wow, you must have an amazing sense of direction then! Lucky. It took me years to get around my hometown! I just..tend to forget where some places are. It's really annoying getting lost and not knowing how to get to where you're going!" Eileen blushed slightly, she had never admitted to anyone before that she would sometimes get lost in her tiny hometown, but Tenma was someone who has never seen where she lived before, so she felt comfortable telling him.

Eileen tried not to become distracted with the small items and decorations the students had for sale, some of them were so perfectly crafted, she wished she could buy them all.
"You really never had sweet bread?..Things only good for your health..Oh! I get it, your parents must have been health freaks! Let's see, sweet bread is.. it really is bread..but sweet! Haha, I'm horrible at describing things. But it's really good when it comes straight out of the oven! Hopefully we can spot a stand soon, I love sweet foods." She smiled brightly at the though of munching on a warm sweet loaf. Though her excitement of finding a stand got to her and she clung onto Tenmas arm,"Come on Tenma! They say two heads are better than one! Let's see if we can find it together!" She said cheerfully, dragging him along.

OG Noob

User Image
Tenma Yoshikage

Tenma would briefly close his eyes as she would cling to his arm, this was certainly a feeling he never had experienced before. His eyes would open an look her over as if for any other body language. He was truly confused about how open this girl was, and how was she able to keep a smile despite all her flaws. He would force another smile as he would nod " I never really had the chance to get lost or to eat sweetbread.....must be that our childhoods were vastly different..." He would tilt his head towards hers almost to rest his head on hers for a slight bit, hoping to make her feel comfortable, however from anyone looking on it might as well have thought that they were a couple. He would briefly smile as he would scan the crowd and stalls for one with an oven or a heat source equivalent to an oven. His processing power was something almost out of science fiction, even beating out most super computers. Eventually as they would pass the stall he would stop walking and hold her back, placing a hand in front of her chest " I do believe this might be the place with the sweet bread..." He pointed to his left, and exactly spot on pointed to the oven which was in clear view. The sweet scent tickled his nose briskly it seemed almost too obvious he wasn't used to anything sweet " What is this smell?.....it tickles my nose..."

Zefferis's Queen

Loved Sweetheart

User Image

Eileen Reizer

Mood: Happy
Wants: Sweet bread.

Eileen nodded, "Not everyone has the same upbringing! But now you'll at least know what sweet bread is like, because I'm not letting you get lost anytime soon. I like your company!" She said with a small smile, once again she found herself comfortable enough to admit another thing, she liked his company.

As Eileen stopped to look over at where Tenma has pointed to, she noticed how new the sweet scent seemed to him. It was odd, but she didn't say anything, all she did was poke his nose and say
"That's the smell of something delicious! Lets see if there are any!" And with a grin. Eileen quickly made her way to the stall.

Surely enough they did sell what she wanted the most! Not wasting any more time, Eileen asked for two and soon received two loafs of bread neatly wrapped up in a white napkin. After paying and thanking the stand owner, she quickly returned to Tenma, handing him one of the loaves. She was more than happy as she couldn't wait and took a giant bite out of her bread.
"You have to try it! It's like how my mom used to make them! Haha, hopefully this sugar will keep me up though class!...Ah, you don't have to pay me, think of it as my treat!"

OG Noob

User Image
Tenma Yoshikage

Tenma tilted his head as he would yet again gaze at her "You like my company?....I am not really that special...I am pretty sure you could find people who are more enjoyable than me..." He took the loaf being offered to him as he took a single bite, he obviously not used to this sugary delight, his eyes opened wider slightly "....this tastes expensive......I must pay you back for this." He would gaze back to her, as he would give her a polite nod "Next expensive treat...will be payed by myself." He would close his eyes and sigh to calm himself down "Sugar this early in the morning might make you fall asleep in classes in the afternoon though...." He would eventually pat her on the head as if to thank her. His eyes seemed to soften slightly as he would seem to be getting used to Eileen and more comfortable with her.

Zefferis's Queen

Loved Sweetheart

User Image

Eileen Reizer

Mood: Happy
Wants: A nice conversation.

Eileen took another bite of her bread before responding to Tenma, what he had said had caused her to widen her eyes a bit. As soon as she swallowed she began to talk,"Not special? I've never really met anyone who doesn't know what getting lost means..or know how sweets are like! If I were talking to just anyone, honestly it wouldn't be as interesting as talking to you. I feel pretty special myself for being the first to show you what sweet bread is!" She laughed once more before taking another bite out of her bread.
She looked at the bread stand and then back at Tenma. She shook her head,
"I bet the snacks at the cafeteria are more expensive! You don't have to do that!" Eileen looked away, she blushed once more but her mind scrambled trying to find a reason why. It was probably the fact it was her first time rejecting such an offer. Her mother always told her to take up whatever guys offered her, but this was different, Tenma didn't seem like an ordinary guy, obviously there was something different. And that difference was starting to make Eileen a bit more curious about him.

She felt Tenma's hand upon her head, which caused her to give a wide grin.
"Ah, since you're not exactly a sweet person, I wonder what effects sugar may take on you. Maybe you'll actually be the one falling asleep during class! If that happens, I'm sorry!..Though hopefully I can be there to see you doze off!"Eileen giggled before starting to walk, she wondered how much time she had left before study hall..but really, she treated study hall more like recess.

OG Noob

User Image
Tenma Yoshikage

Tenma was curious about Eileen, she seemed to complement what he wanted with a peaceful time, he would follower quickly devouring the sweet bread but making sure not to have any single crumb hit his shirt or tie. He eventually linked his hand with hers yet again "I feel being lost would be quite troublesome for you...why don't we go to the academy together as well?...." His hand would tighten just a bit as he would gaze about her body trying to predict what exactly what she would say next with her body language, this obviously assisted by his high processing power. He would lean close before she would speak almost as if he wasn't truly taught personal space " I am in my junior year it appears...at least thats what the transcripts says I am....which grade are you in might I ask?....also the rank if you wish to tell me...." He would tilt his head as he would look genuinely interested for the first time in a long while. "I am currently the lowest ranked S Rank....."

Zefferis's Queen

Loved Sweetheart

User Image

Eileen Reizer

Mood: $%#@#$##?
Wants: To stop blushing.

Eileens grin had faded into a simple smile as she felt Tenmas hand holding hers again. It was a very odd experience, Eileen could only deduct that hand holding was something very common for Tenma...maybe where he came from it was normal? She didn't know, but she only assumed so. Still, she couldn't hide the red cherry that she has become. "Th-The academy should be just up the path we took right? We can go back together." Eileen forced a wider smile in attempt to hide her nervousness. Yet all her attempts smiles would fail after she listened Tenma share his grade and rank.

At first it was all fine, Eileen knew that they were both in the same grade, and that was a very good reason to be happy, they would be able to see each other more often and chat. But it was his rank that had her in a frozen state. Her face was expressionless as flashbacks of the day before passed through her mind.
"Dahh..." Just like the first moment she met Tenma, Eileen was out of words. So she did what she did best, remember the bright side!

"Ahh...Hey! We're both Juniors! We're in the same grade...yeah!..I uh.. S rank? Geez, that's uh..pretty high rank you got there...wanna hear a story?" surprisingly enough, talking helped Eileen calm herself, as she had started to tremble. "Yesterday, when all the students arrived and got their dorm rooms assigned and stuff..I was given a B rank! Uh..then uh..this one girl, amazingly powerful girl,she had great hair, challenged me, but I never agreed to fight her right? But either way she attacked me pretty good. It was pretty brutal actually. I was made into a living example of what happens when one looses their rank." As Eileen explained her story, she moved her hands and arms frantically, as another way to calm herself and return to the happy person she was before. She was still red, but not because of the hand holding, more because she was embarrassed to admit what rank she was. "So...from B I went to C in merely hours..funny right?" She passed a smile towards Tenma, unsure of what his reaction would be.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff