Welcome to Gaia! ::

SCHOOL IS STARTING IN TWO DAYS(WEDNESDAY)! AND DID YOU POST YET? DO YOU HAVE A DATE TO THE DANCE? =W=

I posted! I don't have date though... 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
I posted! I have a date <3 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I posted! I DON'T NEED NO DATE FOR MY HAPPINESS!! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I need to post! I don't have a date 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
I need to post! I has a date >//////< 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I need to post! SCREW DATES I JUST REALLY NEED TO POST D: < 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
I DON'T HAVE A DATE, #teamforeveralone 0.24137931034483 24.1% [ 7 ]
I has a date >w< 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
SHUT UP AND GIVE ME COOKIE ALREADY >:O 0.31034482758621 31.0% [ 9 ]
Hi 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 17 18 19 >

╔══════════════╗
❀✼❀✼ѶӬȒӦЍῘҪȺ✼❀✼❀
╚══════════════╝

Just lacking some love.
User Image

A bender of water and earth.

With: Rosie and Rakiim
At:Art Room

After Veronica put away all of her belongings, she decided to wander around the halls to try to find something to do. Art and music were her favorite subjects in her other school and she always spent time in the music, home-ec or art room with her close friends to talk or work on something. Spending time in empty classrooms was something that she liked to do, it gave her time to think or share information with her friends. Plus, she liked to use the school kitchens to cook or use the supplies to work on projects. She wandered through the corridors and was again amazed at the island and architecture. However, she was surprised that there weren't many people in the halls. But then again, everyone else is probably getting here or putting their stuff away., she thought. After a lot of turns, she finally ended up in the art hall. She heard voices and conversation from a room at the other side of the hall Maybe they have some of my classes or something. I haven't really talked to anyone yet. And besides, I still don't know where the culinary club is meeting." She walked towards the classroom and slowly entered the room."Um, hi. Am I allowed to come in? Or is this like a private club or something..."said Veronica.

kanna2012

MsMerel

Wealthy Entrepreneur

User Image

ם є v ι и σ c к н α я т

Without music,

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Devin watched as Sachiko seemed to tense up a little bit at the question of what she was. He was now very curious and confused at the same time. Was she maybe embarresed about what she was? Honestly to Devin it didn't matter what she was. He wasn't going to judge someone on their race. That just isn't the right thing to do ever. He waited a few more seconds before hearing her speak saying she was a Demon. Devin's eyes got wide at her saying that. He would have never guessed that she would have been a Demon, "A Demon? I'm an Angel" He said with a warm smile. Usually they would have started to get into a brawl together, but this was the first Demon Devin had ever met. He wanted to learn about her more. Yes Angels and Demons have a horrible history, and still do, but to Devin none of that mattered. He watched her come and sit infront of him and smile. He got a little red from how she was closer to him now. He usually got this way around girls who got close to him physically, "Um.. Sachiko, I would have never guessed you to be a Demon. The way my parents described them to look like was all evil and what not, but to be completely honest you are...ummm...beautiful..." He said a little shy like which wasn't like him and he tilted his head down to hide a slight blush he had.

Life would be a mistake

Mood: Content
With: Sachiko
OOC: Meow

cookieness x3

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

eadmasterxxxxxsubaki

Mysterious
xxxxxUnknown
xxxxxxxxxxPowerful

"You can only find happiness after pain..."

With: Used to be with Tsuki McGraw and Mr. Harrison
At: Exiting the gym and now in the halls
Feeling: Content
Thinking: That's Melissa, Hana, Junko, Hisako.......
Wearing: This

Headmaster Tsubaki walked out of the main office and into the sea of students. She blended in; well, except for the fact that she was wearing formal clothes. Walking out into the dorms, she dropped off a small bag of her belongings on the bed. She looked at the other bed. Her roommate, Mr. Harrison, hadn't arrived. Sighing, she thought about how unsuiting it was for her to room with a teacher but she couldn't help it since her office and room was under construction. An overly emotional student had blasted a whole though her office. Laughing slightly, she then walked out and looked around. She decided to check on how the teachers were doing. Checking up from office to office, she gave a content nod. They were progressing fine. Now, she went to check on her roommate. Smiling to herself, she headed toward the gym. He had to be there. The man really loved the gym. As she walked through the doors, she easily spotted him. Kendo? With a student? Must be for the team. Leaning against the wall, she watched the two. It was nice and then it came to an end. Closing her eyes, she gave a smile. Everything was going well, she didn't sense any trouble. Giving a small wave to Mr. H, she headed out of the gym and walked the halls, looking at all of the new faces to this school. She already knew all their names though; Tsubaki was always on top of things.

"You can only find love after heartbreak..."

Wise
Patientxxxxx
Respectedxxxxxxxxxx

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

User Image
╔══════════════╗
sαcħιкσ vαηαℓιεя
╚══════════════╝

You always have something to live for.

With: Devin
At: Co-ed dorm 2
Feeling: Content, uneasy
Thinking: He's right about demons...
Wearing:This (Not her uniform yet)

Sachiko's eyes widened when she found out he was an angel. They were supposed to hate each other, right? Then why did she feel so comfortable and calm around Devin. A look of confusion covered her face for a minute before she brushed it away. So what is their species weren't the best of buds. It's the person that matters. Smiling at him, she noticed he blushed. A small laugh left her mouth before she heard his next statement. Her smile faded at first but after she heard his little statement, she blushed. "Thank you." She looked away for a while before she looked back at him. "You're very handsome yourself. Your eyes are just so captivating." As she said that, a smile formed as she stared into his eyes. She didn't know why but she really loved the color. Sachiko closed her eyes as her smile grew and a gave a small laugh. "I always heard how Angels were supposedly perfection. They're also well liked, not like demons. Well, that was what I learned from the people around me." Laughing, she looked away as her blush started to fade. Devin seemed so kind and sweet. The fact that he was an angel didn't surprise her too much. What made her uneasy was the fact that he said that they were evil. It was 100% true. Sachi has that little side of her under control but most of her species loves killing. Loves torturing. Loves chaos. It was just their nature. She only feels that way when she is in the presence of someone she despises. Hopefully, she would never have to reveal that to Devin; not yet, anyways,

If you can't think of anything, then I'll become your reason why.

(( ...Meow ))

devinX100

Wealthy Entrepreneur

User Image

ם є v ι и σ c к н α я т

Without music,

Devin shook his head at her when she said she had heard all Angels were perfection, "That is actually a false acquisition. Not all Angels are perfect. That's where Fallen Angels come in. They are Angels who have I guessed sinned or did wrong and were cast away. Instead of having a light aura like most Angels they gain a dark aura and we also call them Dark Angels. We have been fighting them a little bit as well, but I'm not into all of that." He smiled at her and poked her nose before getting up and walking over to the window, "I honestly wish people wouldn't alway be so judgemental and all these wars between the races would stop. We should come to peace even with the Humans" Devin sighed lightly knowing it was something that would never happen, "That is one of my dreams for when I get older. To stop all of this fighting anf make everything like it had been millions of year ago when we all lived in peace..." Devin sighed once more as he continued to look out the window.

Life would be a mistake

Mood: Content
With: Sachiko
OOC: Meow

cookieness x3

Lover

♕ ` SHINKA NIBUTANI AIMEE
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxI may not have gone where intended to
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxogo, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇɴ...
________________________Sʜᴀʟʟ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖
____________________☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shin looked through the car window as the car came to a stop. Goodbye sweetie! Have a nice day at your new school! Her ''parents'' said
                                                                      to her as they drove off going on vacation for a year leaving her. She sighed and
                                                                      looked up at her school. Huge. she thought.
                                                                      Looking at her shiny star pin on her uniform. She smiled and walked through the gates.

She looked at a supervisor standing at the gate. She poked him which was odd
                                                                      and scared him for a second. Can I have directions to the co-ed dormitory..? She
                                                                      whispered shyly. She wasn't an outgoing person with people she didn't really know.
                                                                      He told her the directions and pointed where to go. Thank you! She smiled
                                                                      cutely and walked to the dormitory. She walked up to the lady at the front desk.
                                                                      She automatically knew and gave her the key. She was surprised but she smiled walking
                                                                      up to her dorm.

She scented a scent that she knew. It was the dorm that was basically at the beginning
                                                                      of the hallway. Who does that smell like... she kept thinking. She finally ignored it and
                                                                      went into her room. Lonesome. She opened the door and walked in. Empty. She half-smiled as she emptied her bag and settled her things down. As she was done she decided she should say hi to all of her.. maybe classmates and her next door ''neighbors''. She wanted to figure out
                                                                      what that similar scent was so she knocked on Co-ed dorm 2. Hi! Is anyone there? She said as she smiled charmingly and lovable.

▃▃ x
                                                                      ▃▃ x
                                                                      ▃▃ x
                                                                      ▃▃ x
                                                                      ▃▃ ♥

あればごめんなさい
                                                                      私はあなたに負担をしているので、ちょう
                                                                      ど気づいたことがしたい

✖{ OOC ; }✖

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
    • Somebody Likes You 100
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    • Friendly 100

User Image
    ╔══════════════╗
    sαcħιкσ vαηαℓιεя
    ╚══════════════╝

You always have something to live for.

With: Devin, a girl
    At: Co-ed dorm 2
    Feeling: Content, uneasy, regretful
    Thinking: Demon? Don't recognize me, please >~<
    Wearing:This (Not her uniform yet)

Sachiko watched him as he spoke, blushing and pouting slightly as he poked her nose. His dream was nice. She smiled as she heard it. However, she knew that it would probably be harder to live in peace with the angels than the humans. Demons and angels, well, just didn't click. She believed that he could do it though, or at least come very close. Sachiko got up and walked over to his side. "Well, I think that's great." Taking his hand in hers, she smiled warmly. The warmth of her hand met the warmth of his as her eyes seemed to turn a brighter blue. "And I think that you would do a great job creating peace." She looked at him for a while. It would certainly be difficult, however. Making angels and demons to get along is like aligning magnets of the same sign. If you force them to each other suddenly then let go, they're only going to repel each other. Slowly letting go of his hand, she looked down for a moment before looking back at him. "I'll root you on, Devin." Laughing a little, she took a step back as she realized she might be just a bit too close. However, something in her was telling her that this seems too impossible; but she just ignored it.

Turning to hear a knock on the door, she walked over to open it. "Yes?" She saw a girl with light brown hair. "Hello, and who may you be?" She gave a kind smile as she moved a piece of her purple hair out of her eyes. Looking at this girl up and down, she studied her thoroughly. Then, something caught her nose. She smelled like a demon. Was she like herself? Smiling at the thought, she offered her hand. "Sachiko Vanalier, nice to meet....you." Her voice grew quiet after saying her last name. Hopefully, this girl wouldn't recognize her.

If you can't think of anything, then I'll become your reason why.

(( I want a cookie @-@ khaldsjhjsh;OUEFDHG;OWACOUWd ))

devinX100

Lovee lt

Wealthy Entrepreneur

User Image

ם є v ι и σ c к н α я т

Without music,

Devin felt a hand grab his, which made him jump slightly. He looked down to see Sachiko holding his hand a little bit, which made him blush, but he hid it by looking out the window, "Thank you Sachiko for rooting for me" He said as she let go of his hand and the blush faded, 'Why did she just grab my hand?' He thought to himself a little confused. It wasn't going to bother him all to much. Devin then heard a knock and a familier voice. He turned to see a female with light brown hair in the door. He examined the girl before his eyes got wide and huge smile appeared on his face, "SHINKA!!!!!!!" He said as he ran over and hugged her. He lifted her and spun her around a couple times before placeing her back down, "Shinka! It's been sooooo long!" He said turning back towards Sachiko, "Oh!.. Sachiko this is my old childhood friend Shinka. Shinka this is Sachiko" He said with a warm smile towards both the females.

Life would be a mistake

Mood: Excited
    With: Sachiko and Shinka
    OOC: I'm so tired so it's short I apologize 100X's. I'll make you all cookies promise<3

cookieness x3

Lovee It

Lover

♕ ` SHINKA NIBUTANI AIMEE
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxI may not have gone where intended to
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxogo, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇɴ...
    ________________________Sʜᴀʟʟ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ?
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖
    ____________________☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵

Shin smiled but then when she saw, her smile faded. She examined her.
                                                                        And sniffed the air. Wait a sec-c. Her jaw dropped. ..Sachiko?She smiled.
                                                                        She knew she didn't like to be known as crazy and wild. Shin was the same.
                                                                        She then sniffed again. A sweet smell she remembered along time ago.
                                                                        Loong time no see! It's Shinka Nibutani.. Hah.. Do you have
                                                                        a dorm mate?
                                                                        She asked politely.

She really wanted to know, because.. she just couldn't remember.
                                                                        She couldn't handle not remembering things. She noticed that Sachiko's face
                                                                        was slightly red.. Blushing..? She thought and smiled cutely. She then was surprised
                                                                        by a cute and lovely voice. Devin?! She smiled as he spun her. Shin wasn't
                                                                        that heavy or tall. I knooow! It's been forever! I've missed you! And yea I know..
                                                                        Sachiko was my.. friend awhile ago..
                                                                        She half - smiled. Blushing of course.
                                                                        Was it Devin that made Sachi blush..? She thought to herself smiling at her
                                                                        childhood friends.

▃▃ x
                                                                        ▃▃ x
                                                                        ▃▃ x
                                                                        ▃▃ x
                                                                        ▃▃ ♥

あればごめんなさい
                                                                        私はあなたに負担をしているので、ちょう
                                                                        ど気づいたことがしたい

✖{ OOC ; }✖

cookieness x3

devinX100

Distinct Noob

7,100 Points
      • Friendly 100
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Pie Enabler 100
      User Image

User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Rosie looked at the jewelry Rakiim was working on and gave a small smile. After hearing the name she nodded and remembered the moments from last year. He seemed to be one of those people that she could stand and actually talk to without wanting to rip out their throats. “Ah, pardon my forgetfulness.” Feeling the intense stare from his guard she looked over and felt her eyebrow twitch. She bit the inside of her cheek and kept a small smile on her face so her tail and horns didn’t come out. That was always one thing that she never liked, if she was ever angry or insanely annoyed those things would pop out and it would painfully obvious that she was hanging on a string for her sanity. Looking back at Rakiim she chuckled lightly and bowed her head very slightly.

Looking over her shoulder she saw a plank of wood and some knives around. “Sweet,” she said under her breath and walked over towards it. Rosie sat on the table it laid on and started to scrape at the wood. Personally, she did love making crazy things by carving wood. Keeping her jealousy on the low she started to speak, “I see that you still excel in jewelry making. So, how was your break? Do anything exciting?” Rosie looked up from her wood and dusted off the sawdust building up on her skirt. She continued to trace patterns and somehow cut her thumb somewhere in between, it was minor so she didn’t pay attention, instead she waited to listen to Rakimm and if he had a story to share.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Look! Look!
      ╔════════════════════╗

Location ≫ Art Room!!
      Speaking to ≫ Rakiim !!
      Mood ≫ Now I remember!!
      Cute right? ≫ School uniform : |!!
      Oh, I'm listeningSafe and Sound !!
      Our Official Corpse!!

╚════════════════════╝

kanna2012

domoluver360

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
      • Unleash the Beast 100
      • The Wolf Within 100
      • Cat Fancier 100
      User Image

XXXRakiim / JullamnXXX

The A-sexual dragon
      [x] / [x]

Rakiim shook her head gently when she heard Rosie apologize. "Its alright Rosie. It happens sometimes. I'm usually not in this form to much so its only natural that you didn't recognize me." she said gently before noticing a new girl come into the room. Smiling she bowed her head tot he new student and smiled at her. "Please come in. My name is Rakiim. Its nice to meet someone new interested in art." she said happily before Mathew went to sit on the corner desk to keep an eye on Rakiim without being rude.

Rakiim then turned back to look at Rosie as she was asked the question. "Hmm...Well my parents decided to take a trip to hawaii this summer. It was very beautiful. I even got to learn how to surf despite fathers protests. He said a dragon in water was dangerous because we are from a clan of dragons that are fire breathers. I happened to like it though. It was a different thing for me." she said smiling gently as she nodded at the question of her jewelry. "This is a special necklace in my family. Its a replica of my mothers necklace that father had given her when they were dating. Its tradition to make something that is memorable to you and give it to the person you want to be with forever. I made it because i loved how mother always wore it but i still have no one to give it to. Oh well. I hope i find that person someday." she said as she smiled towards Rosie.

Current location:
      Art class room.
      Company:
      Mathew(Minor character) and Rosie and Veronica.
      Current feelings/thoughts:
      Hmm...Rosie..
      Current gender:
      【♀】
      OOC:
      (N/A)

MsMerel

domoluver360

Hilarious Noob

User Image
      ẒḀḉḲ ḉḀḶḭḠḀṮ

⤷ A hopeless romantic ⤵
      ⤷ or just hopeless.⤵

⤷ With a mind of steel ⤵
      ⤷ like a steel sieve.⤵
      ⤷ A hero some day ⤵
      ⤷ if he lives that long.⤵
      ⤷ Zack looked on with interest. She didn't appear to be doing much manipulation. "Shadows, huh? Well, mine's certainly to a similar aesthetic. Probably easier if I demonstrate, though- the explanation's a bit long-winded," he said, holding out his arm as he did so. "Instead of blood, I've got black oil. Not crude oil, more like cooking oil." His veins darkened and bulged. "Anyways, I can control it, which allows for a few neat tricks. A sort of self-puppeteering- I can lift more and stay active without getting tired, don't bleed, and so on. I'm also flammable as heck and float like a cork in water. And… I can do this." The black substance began seeping through his pores, collecting itself in the palm of his hand, and drawing itself up. Slowly, features began to form, and shortly thereafter he had a darkly glistening spider crawling along his arm. "It won't leave contact with me, I'm afraid, but there are a few tricks I can do," he added passing it to his other hand, a thin thread of oil trailing behind to keep it connected.

Satana_Principessa

Distinct Noob

7,100 Points
      • Friendly 100
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Pie Enabler 100
      User Image

User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Rosie instantly looked at the door after hearing Rakiim introduce herself again. “I’m sorry for not noticing you the first time. I’m Rosie; you can call me Thorn though if you ever see that I’m being a bit of a p***k on your side.” She quietly turned back to her club mate and nodded. “Indeed it is. Did you manage to visit the north shore while you were there? Best shave ice shops ever, I don’t know if that exactly would hurt you or not…” She shrugged and then scanned the room again before continue to scrape the sharp iron against her medium. Rosie listened thoughtfully and completely stopped moving. She placed down the block and put her hands in her lap. It was almost as if she was shot with an arrow, she sat there quietly and patted her thighs. Maybe it was a weakness, but she couldn’t help but feel some emotion when someone spoke of romance. The emotion made her slightly sick in a good way.

You are absolutely adorable. You are guaranteed to find that person.” Rosie sat there and rubbed the growing color out of her cheeks and gave a cute smile. Mentally she hit herself and her thoughts thrashed back and forth. ‘You’re a demon you can’t act like a stupid angel! Well, he is your friend so that’s okay. But don’t you dare act nice in front of those people.’ Rosie cleared her throat and then looked towards the new girl who had entered the room a while ago. Her tone changed back to the usual one that she spoke to outsiders with. “So, what kind of art do you specialize in or love the most.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Look! Look!
      ╔════════════════════╗

Location ≫ Art Room!!
      Speaking to ≫ Rakiim & Victoria!!
      Mood ≫ Those feels !!
      Cute right? ≫ School uniform : |!!
      Oh, I'm listeningSafe and Sound !!
      Our Official Corpse!!

╚════════════════════╝

kanna2012

domoluver360

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
      • Cat Fancier 100
      • Person of Interest 200
      • Dressed Up 200
      N o b e l l i a NinjaM c D o w e l l

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI won't depend on anyone anymore
      -My words stopped reaching you-
      hopexxxxxxxxxxxhas beenxxxxxxxxxxxforgotten
      hopexxxxxxxxxxxhas beenxxxxxxxxxxxforgotten
      User Imagehopexxxxxxxxxxxhas beenxxxxxxxxxxxforgotten

xxxxxxxxxxxx ◞║███████████████████████████████████████

Well... her roommate certainly knew how to make a first impression. First he had emerged from the bathroom with a gash on the right side of the head and then proceeded to poor him self a glass of what she assumed was alcohol. Wasn't this a high school? Why on earth was he drinking so early?! Nobellia's head was filled with questions. Hesitating to finish unpacking she scanned the room, perhaps she had stumbled into the teacher's dorm instead... most likely not considering her key worked on the door. After gulping down his drink he finally noticed she was in his room. "Jesus!" he exclaimed hurriedly throwing the liquid back into the cupboard. Nobellia blinked twice. And agreed. She hadn't seen anything.

"Nobellia McDowell. Spirit. It's nice to meet you Mr. Yuki." she said trembling. Well, this was certainly one way to meet someone.

Company : Yuki
                                                  Thoughts : Who is this person
                                                  Out of Choices : meow
                                                  yangoose

Fashionable Browser

5,275 Points
      • First step to fame 200
      • Signature Look 250
      • Gender Swap 100
      -Yoshirou Yuki-

| Comforting | Dorm | 'Think of something! She saw the cabinet!' | Co-starring: Nobellia |

"You're shaking," Yuki said approaching Nobellia, "that's no good. We can't have you trembling." Yuki then brushed her with the back of hand, running his nails across her cheek. "Shh, don't be afraid." Yuki whispered into her ear. Yuki then backed away from her. "So, your name is Nobellia, if your a spirit aren't you supposed to be all like 'Boo!', moaning, chains and sheets?" Yuki then pulled a chair up, sat down, and made a steeple with his fingers.

SweatshirtNinja27

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces