Welcome to Gaia! ::

SCHOOL IS STARTING IN TWO DAYS(WEDNESDAY)! AND DID YOU POST YET? DO YOU HAVE A DATE TO THE DANCE? =W=

I posted! I don't have date though... 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
I posted! I have a date <3 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I posted! I DON'T NEED NO DATE FOR MY HAPPINESS!! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I need to post! I don't have a date 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
I need to post! I has a date >//////< 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I need to post! SCREW DATES I JUST REALLY NEED TO POST D: < 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
I DON'T HAVE A DATE, #teamforeveralone 0.24137931034483 24.1% [ 7 ]
I has a date >w< 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
SHUT UP AND GIVE ME COOKIE ALREADY >:O 0.31034482758621 31.0% [ 9 ]
Hi 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 19 >

Hilarious Noob

User Image
ẒḀḉḲ ḉḀḶḭḠḀṮ

⤷ A hopeless romantic ⤵
⤷ or just hopeless.⤵

⤷ With a mind of steel ⤵
⤷ like a steel sieve.⤵
⤷ A hero some day ⤵
⤷ if he lives that long.⤵
⤷ Zack held up his hands in mock defense. "Sneaking? Well, I'm not the cat burglar here, now am I?" He grinned, holding out a hand to shake hers. "Nice to meet you… Zippy. Zippy. Zippy. Okay, I'm just going to call it. At some point, I am going to, with the best of intentions, call you Zippo. I am going to say I'm sorry and ask your forgiveness right now to save time," he stated matter-of-factly.

Zack stared intently. "Mmhmmm… I notice that you did not deny that you are a cat, however. And that is nearly as good as a confession." He wasn't entirely sure what to make of his new roommate, but she seemed friendly enough. So long as she stopped the zipper noises when he went to sleep, he was fine. "Anyways, what are you here for? I mean, power-wise. If we're going to be roommates, that's probably one of the first things to clear up."

Satana_Principessa

Distinct Noob

7,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pie Enabler 100
User Image

User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

It was a cold sensation, burning but cold. Frost hung on bones and glass scattered about. In a small castle there were demon chiefs walking around yelling at each other for multiple reasons. One father ran around tormenting most of them, the other was a part of the yelling. Who knew where the others were. About three floors up and two rooms down it was still possible to hear all the commotion. Long white hair lingered on all corners of a queen sized bed. Bright red eyes flashed open, finally irritated by the yelling downstairs. There was nothing she could do though. She may have been strong but these guys were veterans, they’ve been able to survive fights with angels and even their own kin. The red eyes darted around the room to see three suitcases. Who had packed for her? She meant to do it in the evening but forgot. It was as if someone didn’t want her there.

Oh yes. This makes me feel loved.” Rosie complained to herself. She swung her legs from under her blanket and stood up. She was short but she was curvy, the black gown she had worn to sleep complemented her on this. Maybe her fathers wanted her to be succubus. That could be a good reason why they didn’t tell her much about her childhood and her birth day when she forgotten it.

Rosie! You’re all packed?” Her first father asked. The demon of hate, Sonneillon. He was the only one who watched over her after she gotten older. Ironic isn’t it all? Sonneillon opened up his hand and started drawing on the wall a pattern. Rosie watched silently and knew what it meant, she would be sent off to school now. Rosie walked aimlessly to her bathroom and change into the bland uniform. It consisted of a blue skirt that almost touched her knees, a white dress blouse with ruffles and a blue bow to match the skirt. She slid on the black blazer jacket and white knee socks for her black shoes. In all honesty, Rosie did like the outfit; she just never liked the color blue. She never knew why but it drove her insane sometimes.

I hear there’s a dance, so I packed you your dress, heels, and all your make up in this bag- I mean.

It’s okay pops, I guessed that you packed my bags anyway.” Rosie gave a small half smile to the older demon and sighed. Kicking the ground lightly she brushed off her shoulders and nodded. “Well I better be going. Tell everyone I said bye.

Good luck, do me a favor and find a man so I can have grandkids already.

Rosie grabbed her bags and walked through the portal and glared back at her father one last time before heading all the way in. She kept walking until she made it completely in the portal into her dorm room. “Perfect.” It was empty. She walked over to the side of the bed and neatly placed the suitcases. Rosie dug out her school bag, a sketchbook and really thin tale book. That’s all she needed really, the only things to start her day and start the rest of her school year. She waited for the portal to disappear till she walked out of her dorm and then off to her first class, hopefully the teacher was there already so she could have someone to talk to.

When she walked the sun beamed down on her hair, the hint of cream usually hid from the sun. Her eyes looked back and forth between the walkway and the outdoors. She walked into the classroom to see there was someone already occupying a seat, well her and some male that didn’t exactly look like he was a part of the school. Rosie kept her eyes on the student for a while before giving one small glance at the guard. “Hello there.” She knew this person, maybe it was from last year? It didn’t matter; she couldn’t remember the kid’s name. “I’m sorry, my name is Rosie, and you are?” Rosie took a seat three chairs away and waited for a reply. As she waited she took out her sketchbook and started drawing a large scenery in the mountains.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Look! Look!
╔════════════════════╗

Location ≫ Art Room!!
Speaking to ≫ Rakiim !!
Mood ≫ Thinking. !!
Cute right? ≫ School uniform neutral !!
Oh, I'm listeningSafe and Soungd !!
Our Official Corpse ≫ Long first post (sorry)
Only need to read last paragraph. !!

╚════════════════════╝

kanna2012

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
N o b e l l i a NinjaM c D o w e l l

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI won't depend on anyone anymore
-My words stopped reaching you-
hopexxxxxxxxxxxhas beenxxxxxxxxxxxforgotten
hopexxxxxxxxxxxhas beenxxxxxxxxxxxforgotten
User Imagehopexxxxxxxxxxxhas beenxxxxxxxxxxxforgotten

xxxxxxxxxxxx ◞║███████████████████████████████████████

Leaping off of the boat with nervous excitement Nobellia paused to take in the size of her new school. It was definitely impressive to her considering she used to only be a fourth of her current size. Sighing she turned back to the boat she had arrived on to thank the captain, but he was already making his way back across the water. Tilting her head to the right she shrugged and made her way to the academy's campus.

When she arrived at the campus she wandered around until she found the front desk. Cautiously she approached the desk, after all this was all so new to her. " Nobellia McDowell." she said imitating the few student that were ahead of her. After obtaining her uniform, map and key she thanked the secretary only to have the response be a nod of the head and a simple grunt. Once Nobellia was out of the secretary's way she pulled opened the map and tried to locate her dorm; co-ed 1. Lucky for her there was no need- a majority of the students who had recently retrieved their items from the secretary were also trying to locate their lodgings. Slipping behind the group she hoped she could make it to the dorms unnoticed.

Success!

After using her key she pushed the door open slightly and was met with a loud thud coming form the bath room. 'I guess my roommate is already here...' she thought with a faint smile. Taking what she assumed to be the vacant bed -the other one looked as if it had already been slept in- she began to unpack her few belongings, silently debating what she should say to her roommate once he emerged from the bathroom.

Company : Myself. My roommate is in the bathroom I think.
                                              Thoughts : What do I do?
                                              Out of Choices : Hello :3
                                              yangoose

Devoted Wife

User Image

Ŧƨʊĸį ••"ßíʀɗɩɘ"•• ṂᴄĢʁаϣ

I wish to learn...

Buzz.... Buzz.... Buzz....

An annoyed Tsuki opened her eyes and threw her best death glare towards the loud annoying alarm clock. Before completely gathering herself together she shot upright and grabbed the digital monster, throwing it as hard as she could into the wall across from her. As it shattered to the floor barely moaning its apologies, little Tsuki stood, stretched, then yawned completely ignoring the debris of what used to be an alarm clock. She lifted her phone to her face, practically blinding herself, to check the time more quietly. It took her about ten to fifth teen minutes to notice that the opening of the school had already started and that she was running late.

"Crap!" Tsuki quickly ran toward her closet grabbing out anything to put on and ran to the nearest taxi she could find.

After finally arriving at the school Tsuki made her way to the office picking up a room key and her uniform. She looked around at everyone that was still arriving as well. There were so many races she didn't know where to start. She had only ever seen an Elf, Demon, and one Human before, of course the elf and human were to her father's disapproval. Tsuki quickly found her way to her room only to find that it was empty. She dropped her bags and searched for any form of someone else ever being there but there was nothing. It seemed she was the first one to get there. This was good for her at least, she enjoyed the solitude. Dropping her luggage on the left side of the room, claiming it hers, Tsuki took full advantage of the free space. She looked at the broken pieces of alarm clock scattered on the floor. She must have packed it being in the rush she was, knowing she had awoken late.

After cleaning herself up and changing into more comfortable clothes, Tsuki prepared to leave her room. She threw a jacket over her shoulders to fend off the wind and chill, put on her shoes gently tapping the very front making sure her foot was in comfy, and picked up the dead alarm clock only to replace it with a new one. She tossed the remains of the clock into the garbage almost smiling at the thought of joining the basket ball team for that "amazing" shot. Her delicate fingers wrapped around the cold knob and she pushed the door opened, fully prepared to roam the grounds around her.

______________________________________________________________________________

Wearing: Regular clothes at the moment
Company: Myself
llOOCll Sorry the first post kinda sucks. It's late and I wanted to get at least one post in. *Edited*

But find I can be quite ignorant

Fashionable Browser

5,275 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Yoshirou Yuki-

| Surprised | Dorm | 'I am in the right room, aren't I?' | Co-starring: Nobellia |

Yuki emerged from the bathroom completely clothed. Yuki usually got dressed in the bathroom, he was a bit paranoid. Yuki went to his dresser with the right side of his face coated in blood. Yuki then started to rummage through his dresser. "Oh come on, where are you? Ah ha!" Yuki brought a roll of gauze above his head in triumph. Yuki then wrapped his head in a quick flurry of movement. Yuki, still not noticing his room-mate unpacking, went to his cupboard and pulled out a cup and a bottle of gin. "I need to find an AA coalition on this island," Yuki mumbled noticing that he is drinking in the early morning hours, "I should be able to get one pre-breakfast drink in, right?" Yuki then turned around and found his new roommate. "Jesus!" Yuki then quickly put the gin back in the cupboard. "You didn't see anything, kay?" Yuki said pointing at Nobellia. "Now then, I'm being rude; hello, my name is Yoshirou Yuki. I am a Human-Vampire Love Child (c). I am adept at ice related stuff; so you may find it extremely cold when you enter the room, so feel free to turn up the heat." Yuki then placed his hand in front of Nobellia in hopes of a handshake.

SweatshirtNinja27

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

XXXRakiim / JullamnXXX

The A-sexual dragon
[x] / [x]

Rakiim blinked when she heard someone come into the room. Looking up from her masterpiece she saw that it was Rosie and smiled gently. It was obvious that Rosie didn't recognize him in his girl form since she was asking for her name. "Hello Rosie. I'm sorry for my appearance. But i'm Rakiim. I'm in the same club as you." she said gently as she finished working on her jewelry and gently placed the finished produce in a special case. She then turned to Mathew who was staring at Rosie like crazy. "Mathew...it is not polite to stare." she said sternly as she folded her arms in front of her.

This caused Mathew to come back to his train of though and bowed to Rakiim. "I am sorry My prince. I didn't mean to stare at her." he said apologeticly before Rakiim sighed and shook his head. "Mathew..please call me Rakiim. Your not around father at the moment so you don't have to be so formal. I'm just Rakiim here. Nothing else. So please. For once treat me normal." she said sighing as she shook her head. Mathew shook his head as well and bowed once more. "I can not do that your highness. It would be disrespectful." he said gently before Rakiim sighed and shook her head. She didn't like it when people treated her special. It infuriated her really. but she calmed herself down and sat back in her chair.

Current location:
Art class room.
Company:
Mathew(Minor character) and Rosie.
Current feelings/thoughts:
Hmm...Rosie..
Current gender:
【♀】
OOC:
(N/A)

MsMerel

Tipsy Bear

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
« Μayumi Ζipen Áena»

"Somebody listen please
It used to be so hard being me
Living in the shadow
Of someone elses dream
Trying to find a hand to hold but every touch felt cold to me..."

User Image

◕17 years______◕Female______◕Hyper-Active______◕Shadow Manipulator

User Image

Zippy smiled and grabbed Zack's hand and shook it. She listened to him as he said eventually he might call her 'Zippo' so he apologized. She put her hands to her side and smiled. Oh I dont mind at all. she said to him. She listened to him as he said that she had never denied that she wasn't a cat. Well I'm most certainly am not a cat! she said chuckling. She put her hands up to her head and then checked behind her. Yep, im not a cat, according to my sources anyway. she said. She had grown bored of the zipper on the bag already and instead was tracing patterns on the bed with her finger. She traced zigzags, circles and many other shapes.

The girl listened as Zack asked her what she was at the school for power-wise. She tapped her cheek with her finger. Ah ha! she said as finally she remembered. She looked outside at the sun then down at the floor at her shadows. Shadows. she said pointing to her own shadow. I'm a shadow manipulator. she said triumphantly. Zippy then looked at Zack curiously. How about you? What's your power? she asked him.

User Image

◕Location: Coed Dorm 3 ______◕Company: Zack ______◕Mood- Happy ______◕Thoughts- Zip....zip...zip!

"Living in a nightmare
A never-ending sleep
But now that I am wide awake
My chains are finally free
Don't feel sorry for me..."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quid Est

Devoted Wife

User Image

I wish to learn...

A fragile hand ran along the sleek walls of the hallway. Tsuki watched with curiosity as what she assumed was elf and vampire walked down a hall laughing and talking with one another. A small grin played at the corner of her mouth as she thought about how much she's been through to get to a place such as this one. Her free hand gently touched the bandages, safely guarding her left eye from the world, in memory.

"Come one Birdie," She whispered to herself in third person as she did on a normal basis. "I'm sure this is what you've wanted, right?" Her hand fell to her side again as she pressed on down the hall.

Tsuki eventually found her way to the gym. It was simply amazing to her the freshly waxed wooden floors, all of the support beams look shiny and clean, such a bright area like this was new to the likes of her. She stepped into the gym slowly turning in a circle to take in the gym's fullness. She was sure this is where the kendo club would be practicing sooner or later. She had heard so much about the art of kendo and how it involves not only a person's brawn but brains, the sport all together had her interest peaked and fighting was something so loved to do. It was a great way to relieve the stress that's been weighing down on her for many years. The sound of something rolling on the wood took her attention away from the details of the place and landed on someone sitting in a mobile chair. He seemed to be having some fun in this place alone, not that she cared if he were having fun or not.

Tsuki watched for a few seconds before a rotten smell stole her breath away. She threw a quick glare to the open door inside the gym, it looked to be a type of head or office. Then the thought finally dawned on her that the man rolling around in the mobile chair might have been a teacher of some kind. "And yet, he looks a little young." She said reading the name on the door to the office. "Coach Harrison? I'm guessing he's not a teacher then." Tsuki thought aloud finally looking back to the man in the chair. She shrugged her shoulders and walked over to who she assumed was "Coach Harrison". If he were a coach he might know where kendo practice would be held if not here. Then again it was a gym, where most sports should be held at and yet there could have been a gym dedicated to kendo. Either way, she was about to find out.

"Excuse me, are you coach Harrison? She asked in her most famous blank tone. "I signed up for kendo and I know it's too early but I would at least like to look at where the practices will be held and who will be my superior." As always, Tsuki went straight to the point of her bothering him. She had always been the "don't speak unless spoken to" type.

Company: Mr. H
llOOCll N/A

Xx-Logan00139-xX

Wealthy Entrepreneur

User Image

ם є v ι и σ c к н α я т

Without music,

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Devin watched as Sachiko began to unpack a little, but stopped halfway through and sat on her bed. Unpacking wasn't all that hard. Maybe she wanted to have some sort of fun here instead of sit around and unpack all day. That was reasonable, but Devin wanted to know her interests. Learn about this girl seeing they would be shareing a room this year, "So, what do you like to do? Like do you do sports, art, music, or anything else?" He asked with a smile. To be honest he was actually really interested in what Sachiko had liked to do. Maybe they had some things in common that could help them grow closer. Devin placed the lid back onto the box of cookied and placed it back onto his nightstand before sitting on his bed acrossed from Sachiko. He looked into her eyes as she was sitting there all curled up in a ball, "You look cute like that" He said with a warm smile.

Life would be a mistake

Mood: Content
With: Sachiko
OOC: Meow

cookieness x3

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
Mathew Harrison A.K.A the famous Mr.H
~They say our world will end in fire~
User Image
Mr.H stopped his chiar and stood to look at the student a female she was asking about kendo. He smiled "The Kendo club will be hosted in here I will be supervising and teaching as well" he said looking her over. She looked fragile 'I have to see if she can fight first' he thought to him self, He smirked "Stay right there" he said walking into the equipment room. He looked around the room "Where the hell did I put them?" he asked him self then he saw them the kendo swords, He grabbed two and walked out shutting the door with his foot. He dropped one of the wooden swords in front of her then tightened his grip around his own "Pick it up your not joining unless you can hold your own against me its a mandatory requirement" he said twisting his hands to get a perfect grip on the sword.
~But it will only end in death~

((Sorry its short I just go home and I'm tired as all hell))

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

User Image
╔══════════════╗
sαcħιкσ vαηαℓιεя
╚══════════════╝

You always have something to live for.

With: Devin
At: Co-ed dorm 2
Feeling: Calm
Thinking: Hmm~
Wearing:This (Not her uniform yet)

Sachiko looked at him, in her little ball position, and gave a small blush. "T-thanks...Oh and I like cooking and baking. I enjoy music and art too but it's not like an obsession. Hmm...sport wise? I don't really do anything." She shut her mouth before saying anything about her street fighting experiences. No one really needed to know and she preferred to keep it hidden, anyways. It just always reminded her of the accident that happened at a street fight and the reason why she had to go into street fighting. It was for money and-...Sachi shook her head a little before looking at his warm smile. Giving a small laugh, she smiled at him as her small rosy blush stayed. Sitting up, criss-crossed, she hugged her pillow and hid her mouth and nose but you could still hear her voice clearly. "So what about you? What do you like?" She smiled and looked back into his eyes. Such a pretty blue... She then looked out the window. Might as well get to know him. Maybe she'll learn something cool and interesting. After all, they should be getting along. Then, she looked back at him as she listened to his voice.

If you can't think of anything, then I'll become your reason why.

(( OOC: ._____. Have to make a post format for the Headmaster >:C ))

devinX100

Wealthy Entrepreneur

User Image

ם є v ι и σ c к н α я т

Without music,

She was a person who liked to cook and bake. Well that explained the cookies she had given him, which were amazing. By far the best cookies he had ever had in his lifetime. Hearing her question and put his finger to his chin and thought for a minute, "Sports I do basketball. I led my old teams to victory many times. I also sing, play guitar, and a little piano" He rubbed the back of his head before remembering one more thing, "Oh!...I also am a writer and a drawer" He said with a smile. Sachiko kept on doing these cute things like hideing her face and what not. He had noticed a blush on her face as well, maybe from when he called her cute or something, "So Sachiko... Umm, are you a human or..?" It was an off question, but he wanted to know. He got some weird feeling from her, but couldn't tell what it was.

Life would be a mistake

Mood: Content
With: Sachiko
OOC: Meow

cookieness x3

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

User Image
╔══════════════╗
sαcħιкσ vαηαℓιεя
╚══════════════╝

You always have something to live for.

With: Devin
At: Co-ed dorm 2
Feeling: Worried, uneasy
Thinking: How is he going to react?
Wearing:This (Not her uniform yet)

Sachiko smiled as she learned more about him. "Eh? Really~? That's cool. Maybe you can sing a little song for me one day." Laughing, her face no longer had that blush. She smiled and looked at him. However, it quickly faded as she listened to his next question. OH, I'M JUST A DEMON WHO CARRIES ROYAL BLOOD FROM THE FARTHEST DEPTHS OF HELL. She couldn't say that. It would be so freaky Maybe Devin would hate her because of what she was. After all, demon's aren't very well liked; unlike the perfect angel, or something. Sighing, she gave a mischievous grin before responding. "Well, why don't we make a deal. I'm quiet curious what you are too. I'll tell you and then you can tell me, ok?" There was no use hiding it. It was Sachiko's true nature, after all, and they would be living together so he was bound to find out. "I'm a demon, Devin. A demon." Leaving out the extra information, she got up and walked toward him, placing the pillow down on the bed. She sat down in front of him and gave a sweet smile.

If you can't think of anything, then I'll become your reason why.

(( OOC: ))

devinX100

Devoted Wife

User Image

I wish to learn...

"You're the supervisor?"

Tsuki asked aloud on accident as the man walked away to find something. She was but wasn't surprised by the statement. He looked a little viscous so being the supervisor of such a sport suits him, but teaching she wasn't too sure about. Coach Harrison returned and tossed a wooden sword to the ground in front of her saying something about standing her own against the likes of him. It would have been laughable if he didn't look so serious, tightening his grip on the wooden sword and almost grinning. Tsuki watched him as she pulled her hair back into a tight short ponytail. She then bent down and lifted the balanced sword. It seemed perfect for her, the sword wasn't heavy but wasn't so light it can go flying.

"Alright then. Since it is mandatory, I shall be your opponent."

Tsuki grabbed hold of her sword, studying Mr. Harrison and how assure he was if himself. She watched the muscle in his arms flex as he loosened and tighten his grip ever-so-slightly, getting the perfect grip on his sword. The experience this man had was practically pouring from his pores, sending slight chills of adrenaline racing down her spine. She wasted little time in charging forward striking fiercely at him, but to no avail. Every time she tried to strike him he easily avoided or blocked with his own sword. He was playing with her, she was almost sure of it. He must have noticed an opening on Tsuki because as soon as he could, Mr. Harrison threw attack after attack. All of them were far too precise.

"'Damn... He's quick.'

Tsuki thought as she barely kept up with dodging him, let alone blocking. She kind of compared him to a snake, reserved and watching until it's time to attack then all hell breaks loose. Hit after hit she felt herself being pushed back a little more. Feeling fed up, she began to fight offense with offense almost matching his blows. Still, the wooden sword would get seriously close to touching her it wasn't until it she heard her sword hit the ground that she knew she was done. In blocking her face he threw back her sword making it fly to the ground behind her. She looked down at the tip of his wooden sword aimed at her chest as it rose and fell pretty damn fast. Her eye then fell upon him she was more than surprised. He didn't only look viscous to her, during the fight he straight up was viscous. It was easy to tell that he was probably the best at what he does.

Everything about him seemed controlled, even his breathing. She couldn't tell if he were tired or anything, the raise and fall of his chest was completely fine. Years and years of practice no doubt. Tsuki gathered her bearings and straightened her posture reducing her heavy breathing and trying to slow her heart.

'Well, this was more fun than I thought it would be.' She thought to herself as she gently nodded in respect to Mr. Harrison. "Well," She stated looking back to him, pushing his sword away from her chest. "You've definitely earned my respect. Whether I'm in or out of the club." She turned, went over to her sword, and picked it up tossing it back at him. "Speaking of which am I in or out coach?" She added a sarcastic spin on "coach" as she watched him, waiting for his answer.

Company: Mr. H
llOOCll Sorry if it sucks, I'm not too good with action posts and my dog kept distracting me. sweatdrop

Xx-Logan00139-xX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas