Welcome to Gaia! ::

SCHOOL IS STARTING IN TWO DAYS(WEDNESDAY)! AND DID YOU POST YET? DO YOU HAVE A DATE TO THE DANCE? =W=

I posted! I don't have date though... 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
I posted! I have a date <3 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I posted! I DON'T NEED NO DATE FOR MY HAPPINESS!! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I need to post! I don't have a date 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
I need to post! I has a date >//////< 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I need to post! SCREW DATES I JUST REALLY NEED TO POST D: < 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
I DON'T HAVE A DATE, #teamforeveralone 0.24137931034483 24.1% [ 7 ]
I has a date >w< 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
SHUT UP AND GIVE ME COOKIE ALREADY >:O 0.31034482758621 31.0% [ 9 ]
Hi 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image
A soothing melody in this raging world.
I am chased by the ones who adore me.
Will I run from you as well?

Ryoko Notogami
Music club president
Fans: Yuki
Outrageous Opera Chorus:

Ryoko let out a small wince in pain. "So it wasn't that believable was it? " He wouldn't admit it that early but he was a little scared. He normally didn't mess with people like he just did, but he would admit it was fun. "So the real reason i don't have a date yet is that it is hard for me to find another guy to go with." He had a small smile on his face, he gave the reason even if he said it indirectly.

My voice shall calm anything in this world.
There is no where to hide.
Please try to control yourself. I am through with running away.
User Image

yangoose

Fashionable Browser

5,275 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-Yoshirou Yuki-

||| Mood ||| Interest Level: ||| Place ||| Co-Starring: With |||

Yuki retracted his fangs and blinked twice in surprise. "So, you haven't killed people? Oh, now I seem like an awful person. I've actually killed people." Yuki then laughed uncomfortably and shook the back of his head. Yuki thought about the second part of his retort. "Hmm, do you have anyone in mind? I love playing matchmaker."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Is it me?'

Haaleo_Husky

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image

Ryoko Notogami
Music club president
Outrageous Opera Chorus:

"Nope i don't have anyone in mind, not sure how many guys would even be willing to go with me." Ryoko said with a small smile and stretched again.He also didn't care if he was bleeding a little, there may have been a little pain but nothing serious. "Why haven't you fund a date yet Yuki?" he said easily changing the subject from himself to Yuki.

User Image

yangoose
/quote]

Fashionable Browser

5,275 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100

-Yoshirou Yuki-

||| Embarrassed ||| Interest Level: Piqued ||| Hall ||| Co-Starring: Ryoko |||

Yuki shook the back of his head again. "I don't have a date because I am mostly antisocial and won't actively seek people out. People have to pretty much run into me." Yuki said trying to not sound completely nerdy, "I would be fine with anyone, I just don't know that many people." Yuki then looked around for a chair, seeing that there were none, Yuki then kneeled down. Yuki's feet were tired.

'Hmm'

Haaleo_Husky

Also, I never drew blood, I just rested the fangs on your shoulder. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image

Ryoko Notogami
Music club president
Outrageous Opera Chorus:

Ryo leaned against the wall and just smiled as he thought of something. "Well at least I "ran" into you" He gave a little laugh and then a single thought came to his mind. 'would he be interested' this was the only thought in his mind right now and his smile got a little bigger. He walked off the wall towards Yuki and then gave a little boy to the boy. "Would you care to go to the dance with me?" He was a little nervous in asking not knowing if he was going to get turned down or not, plus it was a little weird asking someone you just met. Yet there is always a time for thought and a time for action,

User Image

yango
6f2kfrg6:29="yangooser]
it fine i should have head better >.<

Fashionable Browser

5,275 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100

-Yoshirou Yuki-

||| Happy ||| Interest Level: PIQUED ||| Hall ||| Co-Starring: Ryoko |||

Yuki felt his heart skip a beat. Yuki stared at Ryoko with an expression of bewilderment for a couple of seconds. Is this a confession? What would he do if I were to say yes? Yuki's head was filled with so many small meaningless thoughts normally that having these big questions in his head was too much to bear. Yuki's vision started to cloud, he was crying. Yuki felt the tears roll down his cheek, he was a mess. Yuki, finding this oddly comedic, started to cackle. "Oh my god, I couldn't be more of a wreck even if I tried. Yes, I'll go with you." Yuki stood up, wiping the tears from his face. Yuki then cocked his head to one side and gave a smile that showed his glowing white teeth. Then Yuki thought about if Ryoko would let him. "Excuse me," Yuki wasn't quite sure why he said that, the conversation had already started, "Could I...maybe...drink a bit of your blood?" Yuki then drew his shoulders up and brought his hands together so that he looked like a praying, shy, beggar.

'I KNEW IT! I'M GORGEOUS!'

Haaleo_Husky

Sorry that I didn't respond earlier.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image

Ryoko Notogami
Music club president
Outrageous Opera Chorus:

Ryoko jump a little when he said yes. He was excited he found a date so easily. He was a little distracted and almost missed the last thing Yuki had said. "huh?" It took the guy a few minutes to process the question before he could answer. It was also easy to tell that he was scared right now, but he also thought what could it hurt. "Alright you can." Ryo jut stood there waiting for what was to come.

User Image

yangoose

Fashionable Browser

5,275 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100

-Yoshirou Yuki-

||| Happy ||| Interest Level: Piqued ||| Hall ||| Co-Starring: Ryoko |||

Yuki, still reeling from what had just transpired, took a second to understand that he said yes. So Yuki sat there with the stupidest expression on his face for about a second or two. "Huh? Oh, yay!" Yuki said after his stupidity, "Okay, uno momento." Yuki then approached Ryoko and lifted up his left arm. "I'm going to drink from your arm, less chance of you becoming a mindless henchman." Yuki then softly blew Ryoko's arm, frosting it a bit. "Numbing, for less pain." Yuki then took out his fangs, rubbed Ryoko's arm a bit with said fangs like a cat getting ready to sleep, and quickly thrust his head downward. Yuki's fangs entered an artery very quickly. Yuki then stood there for a couple of seconds drinking Ryoko's blood. After Yuki had had his fill, he took his head off Ryoko's arm and proceeded to speak. "Thank you so much, I look forward to going to the dance with you." Yuki then looked around for his bag, knowing that class was soon to start. Seeing that his bag was not there, he tried to remember. "Dammit, I left my bag at my dorm!" Yuki quickly weighed the options, he could be tardy on the first day and be that guy, or he could show up on time and not be prepared. Yuki decided that he would rather be that guy.

'I should get to class, right?'

Haaleo_Husky

Devoted Wife

User Image
ᴄαśŧɩɛʆ Јϵпқіɳʂ

Teaching to learn or learning to teach...
Whichever happens, someone has to learn to become more...
Tolerant

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

A dazed hush fell over Castiel's mind as he mentally took a trip around the school. He had recalled all of the places the headmaster had taken him to earlier and how it seemed everyone in the building had something going on with them. Playing with his eggs and looking to the growing amount of students in the cafeteria, he had realized that this was a school for "special" people. So yeah, everyone in this building must have had something going on with them. He was just happy there wasn't a firebug in they're mist yet. It would suck if a student had accidentally caught the school on fire.

Losing his appetite, Castiel stood taking his food to the trash and guiltily tossed it in. Normally, the elf wasn't the type for wasting anything; time, moments, and especially food. Sighing, he looked to the clock and headed out the doors into the hall. Some students raced by him nudging him with their books and elbows. Thankfully they turned, one bowed her head, and they both immediately apologized because if they hadn't, he'd most likely chewed them out. The female who had bowed her head mentioned something about class and they both ran down the hall towards their class.

"Class?"

He thought, stopping abruptly in his tracks once more. Then it hit him that he was one of the teachers in this building. And it would be a horrid first impression to be late to his own class, especially when he's the teacher. At that moment he looked both ways down the hall to make sure no one of importance would see his next reaction. When he saw no one other than students, Castiel sprang down the halls to where his class was. He narrowly missed a couple of students on the way to his own first period class, which was trigonometry.

"Sorry I'm late!" He practically screamed while bursting through the doors to the seemingly empty room. Imaginary crickets sprang to life as Castiel tried to control he eye from the twitch that was threatening to surface. "Why did I even try to make it on time if no one else did?!" He yelled dropping his suitcase full of papers to the floor and rubbing his hands through his silver hair completely flustered. Castiel wasn't the type to wake up in the morning first off, and to wake up early only to teach an empty class was ... actually not all that bad. "I think I can make this work."

Castiel picked up his suitcase and straightened his tie. He placed everything down on the edge of his desk and turned to the board behind him to write down his name. Upon writing his name, he turned back to the desks and imaginary crickets. "Alright class, my name is Mr. Jekins and welcome to Trigonometry. Any beginning questions about me before we start?" He waited a few seconds, hands folded and he looked about the room. "Alright! I know this is going to be fun." He said sitting down in his chair and propping his feet up on his desk. He opened a book and laid it on his face as he quickly fell asleep. A small part of him had hoped maybe no one would show up at all. That would be the best first day ever.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Company: No one at all
At: HIS TRIGONOMETRY CLASS
Wearing: Teachers uniform
Mood: Was on edge, then rushed, then embarrassed, but now very relaxed and sleepy.
OOCll Hopefully we can keep this thread going. I'd hate to see it die. smile

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

eadmasterxxxxxsubaki

Mysterious
xxxxxUnknown
xxxxxxxxxxPowerful

"You can only find happiness after pain..."

With: Reiko
At: Her office
Feeling: Slightly Intrigued
Thinking: ~
Wearing: This

Headmaster Tsubaki worked through her paper work, quickly too. However, she was soon interrupted by a girl complaining about how her room was stuffy and "unfabulous". Trying hard not to roll her eyes and her urge to shut her up, she smiled and gave the usual apologies and suggestions. "I'm sorry. I'll look into that. Yes. I understand. I'm sorry. Yes. Yes. Ok sweetheart. I don't know if I can change your room but how about you go and decorate. I'm sorry I can't give loans. No." This girl was not shutting up. Sighing, her eyes glowed a bright yellow as she spoke calmly and quietly. "Listen to me. Give this a rest for today. I can't give you a special treatment." The girl only nodded and walked out. She looked at a pink haired girl and gave a small scoff. "You can go in to see the Headmaster now."
Giving one last final stare, the girl strutted down the hall, annoyed. Headmaster Tsubaki gave a sigh before she reclaimed her composure to wait for the next student. Upon seeing the next student, a small, professional smile met her lips. "Hello Reiko Souma. What can I help you with?" She was familiar with this girl and her...special condition. Motioning to one of the chairs in front of her for her to sit, Tsubaki then tilted her head and studied the girl.

"You can only find love after heartbreak..."

Wise
Patientxxxxx
Respectedxxxxxxxxxx

Reiko Souma
Blizzard Nemo :[

furfire's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

__ Ɍ ɛ ɩ ӄ ɵ _ Ș ɵ ʊ ɱ ɑ

____Ⓜ ⓤ ⓢ ⓘ ⓒ is my life »

____Let me ⓟ ⓛ ⓐ ⓨ for you »

____Keep each of them ⓢ ⓘ ⓝ ⓖ ⓘ ⓝ ⓖ »

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

____It was either the time that appeared to slow down to the pace of a snail, or a lot of time really was passing by. Why, sitting in the chair had started to get to the shy-natured girl. Before long, she had started to lightly swing her legs back and forth like a little girl. She was, in essence, a little girl. Her height (or lack thereof) said what no spoken word about her stature could. Alas, the slow swinging of her legs from beneath the chair to in front of her quickly lost its appeal. Only a matter of minutes had to pass by before the psychic was soon up on her feet and taking a look at framed photos and articles that hung on the walls around her. What was taking so long?

____Patience wasn't on the pinkette's side today, or else it would have kept her still where she had once sat. After a few minutes of studying the contents within the frames was Reiko sitting in that same chair once more, and she returned to lightly swinging her legs back and forth in front of her. It was difficult to not eavesdrop on the conversation between the Headmaster and the other student, but the girl did her best to behave herself. Eavesdropping was very rude as it was; Reiko wasn't a rude person. She busied herself with pretending to scrutinize and examine her schedule very closely until, finally, she heard footsteps. Those were followed by the somewhat annoyed-sounding words from the said student that the Headmaster could see Reiko now. I thought I'd never hear those words, the senior class student thought with a humorous touch of sarcasm. She neatly folded up her schedule once more and rose before walking into the office and sitting down in the chair that was directly in front of the Headmaster. Reiko had a lot of respect for the older woman, what with how tough she had foreseen the lady's job to be.

____Now was the matter of addressing her possible scheduling conflict. "Good morning, Headmaster-san," Reiko greeted with a polite bowing of her head. She couldn't remember whether the formality towards the other was appreciated or drove her crazy, but she would maintain her verbal display of great respect towards the Headmaster indefinitely. It was definitely in a nicer way than that of the other student, or so the girl thought, but never mind that. Reiko raised her head again. "I noticed a little note on my schedule with the instruction for me to come see you regarding my excused absence once a week,...but I'm a little confused as to whether that means one class per week, or one entire school day per week." What would she be doing during that time, too? Would she have a check-up on her health, or would she be taking that time to work on her makeup work? Regardless of the time constraint and the nature of said excused absence, Reiko had a feeling that she would be buried quite a few feet over her head in makeup work from the previous semester. She could see it already.

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
Hide me! Headmaster's Office
Find me? Headmaster
A favor? Please tell me what that note's supposed to mean.
Oreos or chocolate? (See spoiler for my lengthy apology.)

cookieness x3

I am so, so, so, so sorry for not being able to post lately! I had a serious sinus infection while I was in the hospital (and was in the direct line of Blizzard Nemo), and it's turned into another bronchitis episode or flat-out pneumonia (I find out on Monday which of the two it is)..! This is the first time that I'm able to post in any of the role-plays that I'm active in at all since I first went into the hospital. I've also been catching up on all of my schoolwork since I'm (still) not cleared to return to work yet. I really am sorry for contributing to the suspension of this thread! crying
╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
HEY GUYS! THERE IS A REMAKE!
CLICKY!
CLICKY!
CLICKY!
CLICKY!
CLICKY!