Welcome to Gaia! ::

SCHOOL IS STARTING IN TWO DAYS(WEDNESDAY)! AND DID YOU POST YET? DO YOU HAVE A DATE TO THE DANCE? =W=

I posted! I don't have date though... 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
I posted! I have a date <3 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I posted! I DON'T NEED NO DATE FOR MY HAPPINESS!! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I need to post! I don't have a date 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
I need to post! I has a date >//////< 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I need to post! SCREW DATES I JUST REALLY NEED TO POST D: < 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
I DON'T HAVE A DATE, #teamforeveralone 0.24137931034483 24.1% [ 7 ]
I has a date >w< 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
SHUT UP AND GIVE ME COOKIE ALREADY >:O 0.31034482758621 31.0% [ 9 ]
Hi 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 >

Fashionable Browser

5,275 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-Yoshirou Yuki-

||| Calm ||| Interest Level:Curious ||| Hall ||| Co-Starring: Ryoko |||

Yuki, seeing that this man meant no harm and was simply just stupid enough to run in a hallway, let his guard drop a bit. Yuki found his comment about his race a bit intriguing, he had never seen a male siren before; though, he had also never seen a plant spirit, that was still a bit weird. Yuki started to speak to hopefully get some answers. "So, you're a siren. Are you like in the Odyssey? If you are, aren't you supposed to be a bit girly-er, birdy-er, and aren't you supposed to live on a rock?" Yuki said with a chuckle, "Or are those harpies?" Yuki said to himself in a low mumbling voice. "I'm not lost anymore," Yuki said genuinely proud of himself, "I'm going to my dorm. Co-Ed 1. You going near there?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This guy could be fun."

Haaleo_Husky

I just use spell-check on Chrome, I'm taking performance enhancing spell-check.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image
A soothing melody in this raging world.
I am chased by the ones who adore me.
Will I run from you as well?

Ryoko Notogami
Music club president
Fans: Yuki
Outrageous Opera Chorus:

Ryoko had never thought that deep into his race, so he needed a minute to sort everything out. "I am heading towards Male dorm 2." He answered his second question first and then went quiet for a minute. He then let out a soft sigh and began his explanation "If I am correct a male siren is rare in deed so it isn't weird that you ask these questions. The for the second part sirens have been though of as mermaids but they have also been thought of as part bird people. I'm not really sure what the difference between a harpy and a siren is, but it does seem like something I should find out." He smiled softly. "Is that a good enough answer?"

My voice shall calm anything in this world.
There is no where to hide.
Please try to control yourself. I am through with running away.
User Image

yangoose
AI have confused my chrome's spell check before >.<

josh's Princess

Bear

User Image夏目 ███████████████████████ Fuyu, Natsume
xxx"D-dance?" a horrified expression was written all over his face. Natsume has never attended a dance, or has ever even been invited to one. Was he required to go? "I-I didn't even know there was a dance today. I don't have to go do I? I don't think I'll find a date... or whatever you guys call them. I don't even have a girlfriend," sighing under his breath, "never had one." He brought his hand up to his hair and brushed past the hair in his face. His hand stayed there for awhile in deep thought.
xxxJust two periods with Shin? He thought it was better than having no class with her. "Do you have a date? Someone as pretty as you should." Natsume smiled at her. He meant every word, but he didn't want to seem like he was hitting on her. He really thought she was pretty.

██████████████████████ 今、瞬間を生きるに この唄を贈ろう。
Now, I give this song to you who lives in the present moment.

Lovee lt
plushie ooc. its so damn short. emo

Fashionable Browser

5,275 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100

-Yoshirou Yuki-

||| Calm ||| Interest Level:Interested ||| Hall ||| Co-Starring: Ryoko |||

Yuki was glad that at least he was telling him instead of just playing mysterious. "Yes, that should work as an answer. Come, walk with me." Yuki then made a "come here" sign with his right hand and then proceeded to walk in the direction of the dorms. Yuki had the map completely unfurled and was reading it like he was an old man on a road trip.

"If I take a left, I should be able to get to the dorms, right?"

Haaleo_Husky

Indeed, and thought not though.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image

Ryoko Notogami
Music club president
Outrageous Opera Chorus:

Ryo stood there for a minute lost in his thoughts, but after he snapped out of it he quickly caught up to Yuki. `He had completely forgotten about his mp3 player right now. He was actually a little happy to be talking to someone, since most people didn't talk to Ryo much they just stared. His power was a gift and a curse, yet he wouldn't let that get his mood down. "Why are you looking for your dorm anyway? haven't made it there yet or something?" He was just curious about what was going on.

User Image

yangoose

Lover

♕ ` SHINKA NIBUTANI AIMEE
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxI may not have gone where intended to
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxogo, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇɴ...
________________________Sʜᴀʟʟ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖
____________________☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵

Shin laughed at his horrified expression but not in a mean way.
                                                                      You don't HAVE to go. Well, it'd be fun going right?
                                                                      Shin wasn't interested as much
                                                                      as she would be if she hadn't found out that Sachi and Devin were room mates.
                                                                      She glanced at Natsu ruffling his hair. She smiled gently. It was cute when he did that.
                                                                      Her face turned pink when she heard him speak once more. N-n-no!
                                                                      She quickly turned her face away. People said it to her often but when Natsu said it..
                                                                      it was different. When she finally calmed herself down she spoke.
                                                                      Sorry.. but thank you though! And no I actually don't ahah..
                                                                      She said to
                                                                      Natsu sighing quietly to herself hoping he wouldn't notice. Are you
                                                                      planning to go?
                                                                      Shin asked Natsu curiously giving him a grin and awaiting his
                                                                      reply.

▃▃ x
                                                                      ▃▃ x
                                                                      ▃▃ x
                                                                      ▃▃ x
                                                                      ▃▃ ♥

あればごめんなさい
                                                                      私はあなたに負担をしているので、ちょう
                                                                      ど気づいたことがしたい

✖{ OOC ; It's my fault for replying so late :< }✖

your pushie

Fashionable Browser

5,275 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Gender Swap 100

-Yoshirou Yuki-

||| Embarrassed ||| Interest Level:Interested ||| Hall ||| Co-Starring: Ryoko |||

Yuki started to walk a little slower as he started to think about how to phrase what he was about to say. "I was already there, then I took a walk and I ended in the library. I guess it could be worse, I could be in an ocean." Yuki said then placed his thumb and index finger on his chin. "I'm a junior, I'm the captain of the Otaku club and the Kendo club. I should know my way around this school." Yuki began to use his hands to emphasize his point. Yuki then stopped suddenly, and folded the map up.

'Seriously, I need to get like a smartphone or something.'

Haaleo_Husky

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image

Ryoko Notogami
    Music club president
    Outrageous Opera Chorus: {short>.<}

Ryo walked with him listening and watching, he let out a small laugh as he watched his hands move around. He kind of understood though, he was a senior and barely knew his way around the school. "I should too but this place is confusing, even ebing a senoir doesn't help much." He then stopped and stretched a little as he looked around trying to figure out where they were.

User Image

yangoose

Fashionable Browser

5,275 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Gender Swap 100

-Yoshirou Yuki-

||| Slightly Bored ||| Interest Level:Slightly Bored ||| Hall ||| Co-Starring: Ryoko |||

Yuki knew that he had to start the conversation anew, or he would be stuck in the 'awkward silence' trap. "So, if I may ask, why are you going to your dorm? First time heading there, or are you going there for another reason?" Yuki then took a left turn in the direction that he hoped the dorms were.

'Please let the dorms be here.'

Haaleo_Husky

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image

Ryoko Notogami
    Music club president
    Outrageous Opera Chorus:

Ryo looked a little confused because he completely forgot why he was heading this way. He then put his hands in his pocket as he tried to think and came across the reason by accident. "Oh yeah.... I was running down the halls earlier, because i need to charge my mp3 player." He pulled the dead device out of his pocket to show Yuki. "Music is my life..... well most of my life, if i am not singing i am trying to listen to it." When eh started talking about music it just remeinded im about the dance. "So you going to the dance Yuki? "

User Image

yangoose

Fashionable Browser

5,275 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Gender Swap 100

-Yoshirou Yuki-

||| Embarrassed ||| Interest Level razz iqued ||| Hall ||| Co-Starring: Ryoko |||

Yuki was curious if his question had other intentions. "I kinda wanna go...but I don't have a date." Yuki slammed his head down in a comedic fashion so that his hair flipped and draped over his face. Yuki then returned his face to it's normal position so that he could get eye contact and have a normal conversation again. "Do you have a date? It's a social contract so I'm pretty sure you would go."

'Oh, what a sad person I am.'

Haaleo_Husky

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image

Ryoko Notogami
    Music club president
    Outrageous Opera Chorus:

Ryoko kept his composure, but on the inside he was embarrassed as ever. He shook his head and began to give a explain more. "Nope I haven't found anyone yet, but is is a little harder for me to find one then other I would say. " He just smiled knowing that he was going to ask why. Other then being a male siren that wasn't the only reason he was different. He put his mp3 back into his pocket and looked over at Yuki.

User Image

yangoose

Fashionable Browser

5,275 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Gender Swap 100

-Yoshirou Yuki-

||| Curious ||| Interest Level razz iqued ||| Hall ||| Co-Starring: Ryoko |||

Yuki was surprised at his reaction. "What the hell does that mean?" Yuki said, pretty confused. He wondered if this had something to do with his race, or maybe it went deeper than that. Either way, he wanted to know.

'Is he hiding something?'

Haaleo_Husky

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image

Ryoko Notogami
    Music club president
    Outrageous Opera Chorus:

.Ryoko slowly walked closer to Yuki being as serious as he could. He gently set his hand on his shoulder and looked the other boy right in the eyes. "Don't tell anyone about this alright." His tone was cold and calm. "I have murdered many people and personally it isn't very good to be seen with other people, plus I scare people easily." He then back off from Yuki and turned around, he was not trying to hold back from laughing since everything he said sounded believable because of his tone but all of it was made up.

User Image

yangoose

Fashionable Browser

5,275 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Gender Swap 100

-Yoshirou Yuki-

||| SCARED! ||| Interest Level:Curious ||| Hall ||| Co-Starring: Ryoko |||

As soon as Ryoko's hand touched Yuki's shoulder, Yuki's eyes widened to a ridiculous state. After Ryoko let go, Yuki's legs felt like jelly, Yuki then fell to his hands and knees, panting heavily. Yuki then regained his composure and stood up. "Well, I can see where your coming from," Yuki placed both his hands on Ryoko's shoulders, then whispered, "I've sucked the blood out of so many people, I've lost count." Yuki then brought his fangs out and gently touched their tips to Ryoko's skin. He applied just enough pressure so he knew what was happening, not enough to draw blood though. It was true that Yuki had sucked people's blood, yet he could control himself.

'Is he scared yet?'

Haaleo_Husky

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out