Welcome to Gaia! ::

SCHOOL IS STARTING IN TWO DAYS(WEDNESDAY)! AND DID YOU POST YET? DO YOU HAVE A DATE TO THE DANCE? =W=

I posted! I don't have date though... 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
I posted! I have a date <3 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I posted! I DON'T NEED NO DATE FOR MY HAPPINESS!! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I need to post! I don't have a date 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
I need to post! I has a date >//////< 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I need to post! SCREW DATES I JUST REALLY NEED TO POST D: < 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
I DON'T HAVE A DATE, #teamforeveralone 0.24137931034483 24.1% [ 7 ]
I has a date >w< 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
SHUT UP AND GIVE ME COOKIE ALREADY >:O 0.31034482758621 31.0% [ 9 ]
Hi 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 >

High-functioning Lover

User Image
~~✫ F Y I ✫~~
Location: Was in Cafeteria, but now in Hallway heading back to Dorm Room
Interacting With: Tsuki
Mood: Slightly Overwhelmed
OriginalOatmealCookies:

Soraka was still feeling a bit weary from all the people. She felt so rude just leaving them all at the table. Once again she wondered if they all thought that maybe she didn't like them, but hopefully being with Tsuki and holding the plate of food they would assume she needed to go off somewhere and deliver the food to who ever. In this instant Tsuki had indeed guessed it right. She wanted to take her brother breakfast because he surely wouldn't wake up on his own to get it but would indeed be hungry by the time classes were going to begin. Looking over to Tsuki she gave a small smile and nodded as she held the plate of food close to her very appreciate of Tsuki's help. This Tsuki girl was very nice....

She's such a nice person. I really like Birdie. I can't wait to tell Big Brother Ve all about her. Maybe....she would be okay to use telepathy with....but what if....what if it scares her. What if my voice is really scary or really loud...or too quiet even when I speak to people in their minds. I don't know...I don't know....Brother Ve....Brother Ve would know. I'll ask him if it is okay for me to use telepathy with Birdie. He always knows the right answer.

She thought to herself as she then gently reached up and took Tsuki's hand and slowly began to walk with her out of the Cafeteria. It was in those few moments she realized she hadn't really answered her questions. She figured Tsuki would make pretty accurate assumptions based off her movements. She seemed really good at that actually. Besides it had to be obvious that Soraka was taking the food back to her brother so it would be obvious when they got there whether or not Soraka had a room with her brother and obviously she seemed okay because her ears and flicked right back up.

Turning she headed towards the co-ed dorms where she and her brother occupied Dorm 8. Soraka wondered if maybe he had actually gotten up and maybe he was going to turn a new leaf at this school. Then she remembered this was her brother he was only at this school because he didn't want her to go off to a Boarding school like academy by herself. He'd probably maintain going to classes on time for one period before then going off to his old ways. Smiling slightly she didn't really mind. Chasing her brother around always kept her life exciting.

User Image
Post Color: ████████
Thought Color: ████████
Telepathy Color: ████████

iDeepToot

Beloved Prophet

8,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

It starts in my {( toes )}
    Makes me crinkle my [[ nose ]]

Wherever you go, <{[ I t A l w a y s S h o w s . ]}>]

User Image
Wherever, Wherever, Wherever you go...

The next one to step off of the boat on their journey to Asusume Academy was Cicely Ashton. A quirky little girl with only a backpack and a small, red, polka-dotted briefcase to her name. She was amazed by the place, especially the amount of water everywhere! In Texas, you'd be lucky to find anything but a dried-up lake within a couple hundred miles. But she couldn't allow herself to get carried away. She needed to find her dorm and start classes immediately. She wanted to see what the big fuss about this place was all about.

Cicely's appearance seemed to reflect her personality. She was a mere 5"2 1/2, and still skinny for her height, and she always kept a sort of young, retro look to herself. She had long pitch black hair that she had a right to be proud of and let it flow long and free, but she instead kept it in the loosest side-bun imaginable, with her bangs let hanging and two bobby pins on the side of her head keeping any stray hairs away where she didn't want them. She didn't seem like she wore much makeup or anything to raise her beauty, and showed off her natural beauty, with the small exception of her nails that were always painted crimson red, one of the only primped things about Cicely that she would allow herself. Her eyes often switched from pitch black to a chocolatey brown, depending on the lighting, and her skin was as pale as it could possibly get without making her look sickly. She was a plain girl, but it only gave her a cute sort of quirkiness most girls try desperately to achieve. She was wearing dark blue skinny jeans that were too long for her short height, and crinkled slightly at the ankle area, paired with a loose striped knit top and orange-brown Blixe boots to match one of the stripes on her shirt. She was also wearing a dark brown belt with a small bow in the front and a series of wooden bracelets with varying charms on each hand. Her eyes only held a bit of eyeliner, a single shade of brown eyeshadow and some mascara, still more makeup than she usually preferred.

Trying her best not to look like a lost puppy, she wandered aimlessly around the front of the school until she found the main office. "Uhm." She cleared her throat at the desk, trying to get the clerk's attention with her quiet tone. "The, uh... The letter told me I was supposed to get my things here." She said coyly, her eyes turning frightened at the woman's stern and unwelcome expression as Cicely was handed her uniform, room key, the works. Girl's room #2. She thought to herself as she eyed the key. She wasn't even going to glance at the uniform until she made it to her room, scared of the thought that she would have to wear something uncomfortable and boring, or worse -- Blue. Totally not her color.

When she finally made it to her room successfully, she cracked open the door, hoping to be alone, and a shy smile came to her face when she realized that her roommate had not yet arrived, and she had the room to herself, at least for now, although their was still another name next to hers in the boarding roster. She threw her stuff on the bed nearest the window and sat in the middle of the mattress with her legs crossed, clicking on a small television in the room and resting herself for a moment before going to class.

Wherever, Wherever,Wherever You Go!

Company :: No one.
Thoughts :: I'm so tired...
O u t f i t

That you make me <{[ smile ]}>

Please stay for a [[ while ]]

Just take your time, {( W h e r e v e r Y o u G o . )}

[[ I'm assuming there's a TV, if not, I'll edit.
Also, what classes are currently going on? ]]

Devoted Wife

User Image

Ŧƨʊĸį ••"ßíʀɗɩɘ"•• ṂᴄĢʁаϣ

I wish to learn...

Tsuki was taken a little by surprise when Soraka reached out for her hand and led her out of the cafeteria. Her first reaction would normally be to protest and slowly slip her hand from the delicate fingers of Soraka's but the way her body seemed to have change made Tsuki change her mind. She looked much better now. Her ears were perked slightly, her tails swayed healthy behind her, one or two gently rubbed against against her arm while swaying in unison. That still didn't change the fact that Tsuki wasn't all too use to much contact with people. Her eyes trialed down to Soraka's warm hand around hers. But still... Soraka was much better leaving the chaos of the cafeteria and being with Tsuki. Just the thought of someone enjoying her company made her smile very slightly. She then, very gently, tightened her hand around Soraka's.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Wearing: Uniform with the school hairpin
Company: Soraka
llOOCll Sorry it's so short. I'm on break at work sooo yeah had to rush it. Promise it'll be longer next post.

BaconBunch
As of right now it's still breakfast time so you have enough time to run down to the cafeteria and meet some people.

But I find I can be quite ignorant

RinaTwilight

Fashionable Shapeshifter

The years have passed ever so slowly, the world changes ever so quickly.
Is there anything that you have forgotten?
One lost thought can lead to a whole path of remorse.
User Image
Luna Maven
Drama teacher

People: No one

Tip...tap...tip...tap. Soft footstep could be heard as Luna walked around her classroom making sure everything was in order. She knew that she didn't have to teach class for a little while, but it was better to be prepared then to have everything fall apart at the last minute. Ah....the sweet subject of drama, it was something she knew quite a bit about. Well if she didn't know anything about it then she would just be an abomination to herself. She had lived back in ancient Greece that was when theater began. It has changed over the years, but nothing too dramatic.

She let out a little laugh to herself. She then headed back up to her desk and looked over the stack of papers on it. "Everything seems to be in order." The violet haired women then left her classroom and slowly began to wander the halls of the school. She thought it would be a good idea to try and familiarize herself with her new surroundings as soon as possible.

I am the same as I once was.
To be forgotten is to be lost from this world
A tower that is now forgotten is nothing more then rubble.

User Image A soothing melody in this raging world.
I am chased by the ones who adore me.
Will I run from you as well?

Ryoko Notogami
Music club president
Fans:No one

Ryoko had already put his things in his dorm and had changed into his uniform. everything was in order except for his headphones which he was currently wearing. rock music could be softly heard coming from them, but only if you were close enough. So far everything seems to be going like ti would for any other human, but Ryoko hadn't to sing yet who knew what would happen after that. As he walked to the cafeteria there was a slight pep to his step. It was just his way of making the most of his music.

Upon entering the cafeteria the boy's eyes quickly shifted from side to side. He had just gave the place a quick scan. it was just a precaution he learned to do over the years. Ryoko then headed into the line and grabbed four slices of bacon and some scrambled eggs. a light breakfast, but a delicious one none the less. after he had his food he quickly headed to a table and eating. He would look up every so often just to glance around at everyone in the cafeteria.

My voice shall calm anything in this world.
There is no where to hide.
Please try to control yourself. I am through with running away.

High-functioning Lover

User Image
~~✫ F Y I ✫~~
Interacting With: Tsuki...and hopefully Varox
Mood: Excited
OriginalOatmealCookies:

Moving down the hall with Tsuki she suddenly felt the slight squeeze in her hand. She didn't look back but she did smile pretty wide. All she could do was hope was that he wasn't still in bed asleep or worse that he had already left, which in various ways might not be such a bad thing if he were up going to class. Soraka knew when she saw him she had to make the very best of her bringing him food and make him feel really big and bad because she had hurt his feelings yesterday in her rant. Maybe bringing Tsuki along was an even better idea than first considered. With Tsuki there Varox was bound to be very very cheerful at waking up to his baby sister AND a pretty girl. At least Soraka considered Tsuki to be very very pretty. Maybe in this sudden burst of conversation she could also ask her brother if she would be allowed to go to the dance. She'd make certain he was aware that Tsuki was going to get a say in her dress as well so he ought to make a good choice or she was going to be upset again. She could even tell her brother about all the new friends she had made and how she had classes with so many of them. So much excitement in the morning she couldn't wait.

Reaching the door she shifted her balance on the plate so she could reach into her bag and get the key. Unlocking the door she then pushed the door open slowly and peeked in and looked around. She projected her telepathy in the direction of his bed and if he were there she would feel the connection.

"Big Brother Ve? Are you there? Are you awake?" She paused as she took a few more steps in believing she saw his body still in bed and she gave a small smile. "Big Brother I bought you breakfast. Tsuki came along and you need to get up for classes.Get up Get up" she insisted.

User Image

iDeepToot

Christian the Merciless

Devoted Wife

User Image

I wish to learn...

Tsuki watched in silence as Soraka juggled the plate with a hand and reached for her dorm room key. She thought of reaching out and grabbing the plate but by time her brain actually registered the thought at all Soraka had already opened the door. The smell of canine and demon rushed out the door and tickled the tip of her nose before she could even enter the room. Just one day here and already the room had their scent. Well of course it would, all of their clothes were in drawers and bags so this place was bound to smell of them. Not like the scent was bad or anything. Much better than a vampire’s or angle’s scent anyway. Vampires smelled like bad blood all of the time, even if some were that creepy “vegetarian” kind –which to her was stupid. Be true to what race you are, even if that means you’d have to off a couple of other races. It’s a dog eat dog world out here.

Speaking of dog eat dog, Tsuki finally made her way into the room pretty curious as to how they lived. She looked around the room and was partially amazed as to how well kept it was. Sure it had only been a day but her side of her dorm looked pretty bad. Tsuki was kind of a in the closet messy person. Not to the point where she was completely nasty but her side was a little … cluttered. A shirt or two on the headboard of her bed maybe a book or three on the floor, under her bed, and on the edge of her bed as well. But, the only way she could find things was when her room was that way. Even at home when she would clean her room and put everything away she could find nothing.

Soraka grabbed her attention when she looked over at a bed and just stood there watching. It took Tsuki little more than two minutes to gather that that must’ve been where Varox had lain the night before. She looked back to Soraka wondering if she were using her telepathy on him to wake him up. She could only wonder how amazing that power could be. Seriously, she could invade anyone’s thoughts whenever she wanted to. Got bored in class? Mess with the teacher’s mind a little bit telling him or her all types of creepy things. Or invade a person’s sleep. Just like with a radio sometimes when a person sleeps the radio makes them think certain things twisting their dreams into something else. That had actually happened to Birdie before. One minute she was dreaming about her mother holding her in her arm humming a sweet soft melody to put her to sleep, like in the old days. But then, her dad came bursting in the room screaming at the tops of lungs some god-forsaken heavy metal song. It made Tsuki leap from her sleep and snatch her player off of her bed, her headphones falling to her shoulders.

Actually thinking about it made her smile to herself. Those were the days she wishes she could have back, before she went all stupid and turned against her father. She knew he only wanted what was best for her. ’Oh well, still a pretty cool power to have. Although I know I’d misuse it.’ She thought to herself leaning up against a short dresser and gently folding her arms over her chest. Her eyes trailed over to the covers on the bed thinking she caught some type of movement. But, her eyes have lied to her before. ”You’re hands looked full with that plate. Next time you could’ve just handed it to me.” She commented now looking to Soraka thinking back to when she looked to be struggling to balance everything and open the door. Tsuki would have helped er out had she just asked…well maybe not asked but just handed it off to her.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Company: Soraka and possibly Varox
llOOCll Most of it is just rambling the last paragraph is directed towards you. I didn't know what to put so I winged the crap out of it. >//<

RinaTwilight

Christian the Merciless
User Image

The Mischevious Foxxxxxxxxxxxxxtakihashi _______I I ąNт it, I I eed it, I I, reąтhe it
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxуσυ αяє тнє ηєω ∂яυg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxуσυ αяє тнє ηєω ∂яυg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtakihashi ---- I I ąNт you, I I eed you

xxxx███xx✥ ❞ I xxBELIEVExxYOUxx YOUxxARE THExxNEWxxDRUGxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

User Image

The room was dark and it was utterly silent except for the soft sound of heavy breathing. There was a large shift under the covers of the bed closest to the window, there in that bed nine large tails extended leaning over the edges. The room was still slightly steamy from when Soraka had taken a shower, in fact it was around that time that Varox had woken up a little. His body had been covered up and as stated he had only woken up a little to hear her leave the room. One bright yellow eye peeked out from under the sheets to see a note that she had left for him. A white paw crept out from the sheets and dug its claws into the note before pulling it into the bed. Well that was sweet, though she had hurt his feelings the day prior saying that she hated him. Just thinking about it caused the Fox's eyes to narrow sadly. After reading over the note a few times he had simply turned over, though you couldn't actually see it. The covers just shifted a lot and his tails had shifted as well. Yes, he knew that he should probably get up and go to breakfast but he wasn't hungry. And yes, he knew that classes started today but he was more than likely going to skip the first day of classes anyway, he would just feign sick or something and stay in bed all day. Yeah, that sounded like an awesome idea, though it wouldn't go exactly as he had planned.

A few minutes later there was a sound at the door. Oh god who was it now? What if it was Tsubaki? Aw hell. What if she had found out that Varox was the one who had pulled that prank and knew he would attempt to skip classes today. She would probably drag him to class with that monstrous strength of her's, though all these thoughts were calmed at the sound of Soraka in his mind. This of course had caused Varox's ears to twitch under the sheets even though he hadn't actually heard anything, it was just a natural reaction. He was still groggy and the only response that two women that were in the room with him now would get was a rather sleepy growl as he pulled his tails into the sheets and the lump in the bed got surprisingly bigger. That meant that he had covered himself with his tails in an attempt to tune Soraka out, he had no idea that Tsuki was with her yet.
              That is when Soraka mentioned that she had brought him breakfast and had stated that Tsuki was with her. "Put it on the ground, I don't feel like changing at the moment." He spoke in a rather interesting voice, it sound like Varox's normal voice but it was also different, more animal like. He hadn't just yet registered that she had stated that Tsuki was with her and the big lumps of sheets fell off the bed. On the floor you could see that the lump was actually much bigger that at first glance in the dark room. Just then a large paw stuck out from the sheets, it seemed to be feeling around for something, you could hear and see the white claws sticking out from the paw as it attempted to feel around. "Sis, where is it? And I don't want to go to class...Thank you for breakfast though." There was a reason that Varox was still covered up, he, didn't like the way he currently looked at the moment as Tsuki would soon find out. The male let out a tired sigh as the sheets seemed to lift from the ground. You could now see four legs sticking out from it, and then the sheets were shook off violently.

At first sight Varox couldn't believe that Soraka had brought Tsuki with her, at first he was slightly happy and his large nine tails began swaying back and forth. Then suddenly they stopped...wait..."Noooooo!" Was the semi yell and howl that came from the demon as he jumped up onto his hind legs and fell onto his back bumping into all of the furniture. "D-Don't look its aweful!" He told Tsuki as he quickly ran around attempting to dash under the bed which caused it to jump up because Varox was far to big. Which case he only hit his head and backed up into the wall and turned quickly bumping his head on the dresser. Which caused him to fall over onto his back, his for legs spread out before he quickly regained composure and dashed into a dark corner of the room which didn't hide him at all. his white fur shinning softly and the orange tattoo's on his face clearly visible. It was quickly apparent that Varox didn't like this form even though this was the actual form he was born in. Despite it all this form was Varox's most comfortable and he often slept in it for holding his other form while sleeping was very uncomfortable.

"Don't look! I haven't had a chance to transform yet! This form is hideous!" Our local fox demon was more or less a drama queen about his form. Girls didn't find this form cute or adorable, and this form sure as hell wasn't sexy so why hell would he want to be in it at all!? Varox was a ladies man! So if this form didn't help him with that he found it utterly disgusting even though his sister said he looked pretty good and his fur made him pretty. In the corner on his hind legs Varox used his tails to attempt to cover himself up, but on his hind legs it didn't work out. Varox wasn't the small adorable fox in this form and was far bigger than the average animal. On all fours and at his full size he stood tall enough for Soraka to ride him when she said she felt tired, and he was eye level with her when she walked along side him. But thankfully Varox could control his size to sleep in his bed, but his control over his powers tended to wane with his emotions, he couldn't even properly transform into his school uniform because of his nervousness at the moment. That is why he was also taking the power control class, things wouldn't work out if his abilities were tired to his current emotion.

❉ Location: Dorm Room 8
❉ Company: Soraka (His sister) and Tsuki
❉ Thoughts: "Crap! Why didn't she tell me she brought some one...now I look like this...AWEFUL!!"
❉ Form: True Form
❉ Christian speaking: New Layout Sorry if it is too big Owo

iDeepToot

RinaTwilight

High-functioning Lover

User Image
~~✫ F Y I ✫~~
Interacting With: Tsuki and Brother Ve
Mood: Slightly Amused
OriginalOatmealCookies: Soraka's voice sounds like the English dub version of Nunnally's voice from Code Geass.

Glancing over to Tsuki she gave a small smile and nodded. She nearly used her telepathy to say....Maybe next time.....but then her eyes shifted to the movement under the covers. It was a wonder how she had been raised by him. Someone so eccentric and so absolutely unpredictable. When her brother reached out for the food she slowly tried to hand it to him only to move back quickly when he seemed to go mad when he saw that Tsuki was in the room. She made a small giggling motion again that showed she thought it was funny. Soraka always found it funny when he did this. Her big, bad older brother who always protected her from scary things was most afraid of himself more than anything else. As he began to go on about him not going to classes she shook her head and then placed the plate onto a desk. It was then she glanced back to Tsuki and she then mustered up all her courage and sudden she sent the telepathy in Tsuki's direction.

"I'm sorry. Big Brother Ve doesn't like it when people see him like this. He thinks it is unattractive. But he's totally wrong." Her voice in people's minds while indeed could be sudden with no warning, sounded as one might think Soraka's voice would sound. Small, petite, very quiet and almost apologetic in nature. Afraid to see what Tsuki's reaction would be to her voice she quickly turned around and went to her brother who was failing at hiding in a dark corner. Walking over to him she began to run her fingers over his face and she kissed his nose and said into his mind. "It's okay Ve. Birdie is my friend and she probably thinks you're just as handsome as I do. Now calm down and change into your uniform. You are going to class this morning. At least one. Come on you promised me when you came with me to school you'd go to some of your classes. The first day is as good of a day as any others. Now come on. Eat your breakfast and we're going to class."

Kissing his nose again she then moved back over to the desk where she had set the plate down and began to move the napkins from over top of it and then pulled the utensils she had brought with her from the cafeteria out of her bag. Setting them on the desk near the plate she then dared look over at Tsuki wondering if maybe she had left. Seeing that she hadn't....yet it was already noticeable that her ears were beginning to flatten as she awaited the response. Gulping slightly she tried again and muttered softly into Tsuki's mind. "Well....how is it Birdie? Is it scary? Is my voice scary?" Soraka expected to hear "Terrifying! Absolutely terrifying and it is so loud! Oh my head it hurts! Stop stop talking! I never want to hear your voice again!" Something extreme and completely over the top like that.

User Image

iDeepToot

Christian the Merciless

Lover

♕ ` SHINKA NIBUTANI AIMEE
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxI may not have gone where intended to
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxogo, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇɴ...
________________________Sʜᴀʟʟ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖
____________________☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵☵
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She smiled. Hah, glad to see you too She looked at him
                                                                      in the eyes and smiled. When Shin was blabbering about she noticed she Natsu
                                                                      wasn't paying attention to her. She ignored it and gave a grin towards him.
                                                                      Oh yea theres that dance going on today.. do you have anyone to go with?
                                                                      She
                                                                      questioned Natsu wondering if he had a girlfriend or not. He was handsome so why
                                                                      wouldn't he? She looked down on his schedule and scanned it with her eyes.
                                                                      She then grabbed her schedule from her sky blue book bag she unfolded the paper.

Art
                                                                      Creative Writing
                                                                      Gym
                                                                      Algebra
                                                                      Chemistry
                                                                      Psychology
                                                                      Japenese

She looked towards his paper again. She half smiled. We have
                                                                      Art and Jap together!
                                                                      Shin said kind of depressed that, that was all they had
                                                                      together. She wondered who else was in her classes as she waited for a responce.

▃▃ x
                                                                      ▃▃ x
                                                                      ▃▃ x
                                                                      ▃▃ x
                                                                      ▃▃ ♥

あればごめんなさい
                                                                      私はあなたに負担をしているので、ちょう
                                                                      ど気づいたことがしたい

✖{ OOC ; FIAHJDLFAK I'M SO SORRY.}✖

your plushie

Devoted Wife

User Image

I wish to learn...

Everything seemed to be going well with Soraka and Varox as she tried to feed the moving cover. Tsuki didn’t even notice what lay underneath it. Even when Varox spoke out it did startle her a little but she simply thought it was just his morning voice. Groggy and harsh. Trying to peek undetected under the cover whenever she could, Birdie did take note of the many tails and even a paw. But still, she thought little to nothing of it. Upon first meeting Varox he had tail a plenty so she shrugged it off. She smiled a little when he mentioned skipping out on class on the very first day. He was serious about it too. Shame. But it finally hit her that the lump of covers was freakishly big and only got bigger when he moved. Then slowly, piece by piece Tsuki started outing the puzzle together. She looked down to the huge paw her mind reeling, and then the covers lifted revealing all four legs and paws and swaying tails. But then, hell broke loose.

It was so sudden. Everything happened so … fast. Tsuki could recall hearing what sounded to be Varox’s voice, a giant white blur, her barely getting out Varox’s name, and then a loud howlish yell making her jump harder than she had ever jumped before. Her hands clasped over her ears and she shut her eyes in reflex. But going against her better judgment Birdie focused her eyes in on the huge creature that wailed about in front of her. There had been many creatures she had encountered back in her realm of demons but never had she seen anything like this. What she suspected to be Varox stood taller than both her and Soraka when on its hinds legs, his tails must have been at least three to four feet long a piece if not longer. He continued to yell out something she couldn’t quite make out because of her covering her ears so wonderfully. She could successfully shelter her ears but she couldn’t seem to close her eyes much longer than for a few seconds forming a hard blink.

This demon was completely different from the small white ball of approachable fluff that had jumped on her the day before. This demon looked terribly frightening with sharp claws and most likely equally as sharp fangs. She back up into the dresser behind her having to remove her hand in order to grab it and keep herself from seriously hurting her backside. Varox’s volent motions were what really got to her. The way he moved about the room trying to conceal his body from her. He even tried to hide under his bed. That action actually calmed her little, seeing a big creature try and make its way under such a small bed was almost laughable. Not enough to actually make her smile in the least but it did remind her that it was still Varox, just much much bigger. It was about the time when he fled to a dark corner completely failing at covering his silvery white fur; Tsuki heard a voice ring out in her head.

A female’s voice began to reassure Tsuki that Varox didn’t like that form of him therefore didn’t want others to see it. The words “Big Brother Ve” made the stunned Birdie look to Soraka in awe almost forgetting about Varox completely. Was that her? Was she talking to Tsuki telepathically? Birdie couldn’t believe that she was talking to her like that. But Soraka said earlier that she was scared of what might happen if she did such a thing. Thinking about Tsuki checked to see if her head exploded or if there was a way Soraka was reading her mind. Seeing that she was actually thinking Birdie knew that her head had to still be attached. Having such an active imagination helped her forget about Varox altogether. That is until Soraka walked over to him and kissed him. It looked sweet enough but still, her eyes fell back on Varox as Soraka continued to shower him with her affection. No dubitably trying to calm him down as well. Birdie took in the demon in his fullness, taking note of the red markings on his forehead and how all nine tails tried desperately to cover his massive body.

Once again, Soraka’s voice reached out to Birdie asking if it were scary. Not her brother, but her voice. Of course her voice wasn’t scary, it was sweet and small. It belonged to her so perfectly. Tsuki had noticed when Soraka had finally looked at her. Tearing her eyes away from the male she had also noticed Soraka’s flattened ears, it looked like she was the one scared. But Birdie wasn’t sure if she were scared about how she sounded or the reaction Birdie had given off. Almost as quickly at the thought appeared Tsuki had straightened her body slightly trying to clear her face of all discomfort. She even tried to smile a little, it failed horribly.

”Oh, Sis, She started somehow feeling guilty for possibly being the reason why Soraka looked so sad. "No, not at all. You’re voice isn't scary. I don’t know why you would ask such a thing.”

She said breathlessly not moving. She carefully kept her face as blank as possible as she tried to keep her eyes fixed on Soraka. Tsuki even found herself wandering if Soraka had something like this with her. It was possible. They were both fox demons and related. Haven not met many fox demons before this; Tsuki had hit a brick wall. She honestly didn’t know what else to say. Seeing Varox in a much more laid back calming demeanor made things a lot easier though. Had he hated the way he looked so much to freak out in such a way when people saw him like this? It wasn’t the fact that he was a gigantic creature that startled her beyond belief; it was the way he so suddenly turned all crazy on her. She found herself wondering if she did look at him again would he go on another crazed rut around the room. So instead of chancing it, Birdie simply kept her eyes on Soraka.

Company: Soraka and Varox
    llOOCll

RinaTwilight

Christian the Merciless

furfire's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,075 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Forum Dabbler 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    User Image
    ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

__ Ɍ ɛ ɩ ӄ ɵ _ Ș ɵ ʊ ɱ ɑ

____Ⓜ ⓤ ⓢ ⓘ ⓒ is my life »

____Let me ⓟ ⓛ ⓐ ⓨ for you »

____Keep each of them ⓢ ⓘ ⓝ ⓖ ⓘ ⓝ ⓖ »

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

____Reiko hadn't intended on running away so soon. Her nerves had gotten the best of her with the increasing number of people - er, future classmates - that were congregating at the table. It was a good run with keeping the others company and even comparing schedules with them; unfortunately, there was only so much that the young woman could take before she had to take a personal time out. That wasn't to say that she didn't enjoy being around others. In fact, the long-haired Albino actually did have a great time at breakfast. She was able to open up a little bit and interact with some of the others. She was even able to give a small demonstration of what she could do, even though that had minor consequences. The power control hours would certainly come into handy in terms of Reiko becoming familiarized with her born abilities once more. For now, she just wanted to find out what the Headmaster wanted and then make the best of her first day back on campus.

____The office she was looking for turned out to be just a short run away from the cafeteria, which was good for the slim-figured female. She had run out of steam about halfway there and was now walking once more in order to keep her lungs from wanting to go on strike. Headmaster-san's office has to be close enough, right? Inquiring to herself internally, the senior-class student continued to scan from left to right until she finally gave up and decided to resort to her telepathy. Bingo. Headmaster's office was right around the corner; the slightly-drained student continued in her walk until she stood outside of the door and peeked in. It looked like someone else had beaten her to the punch and was speaking with the female administrator, so Reiko opened the door just wide enough for her to tiptoe her way in silently and then shut the door behind her just as silently. Then she took her place in one of the few chairs as they lined the walls and started to wait patiently for her presence to be acknowledged. Until then, the female was settled on looking over her schedule and seeing what exactly she had to allot her time in for homework. Maybe I should have replaced one of my classes with a study period...I'm so far behind on last semester's work that I don't know if I'll even be able to graduate on time now. Maybe she needed a tutor after all...just thinking of the classes that she had been unable to finish - Pre-Calculus, Creative Writing, Music Composition, Gym, Jazz Band, and Music Theory - was making her head hurt because there were three out of those seven that she owed makeup work in by truckloads.

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
    Hide me! Cafeteria
    Find me? Headmaster, other student
    A favor? Find out what the Headmaster wants.
    Oreos or chocolate? Here ya go, cookieness. 3nodding

cookieness x3
    ╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

Fashionable Browser

5,275 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Gender Swap 100

-Yoshirou Yuki-

||| Kinda Lost ||| Interest Level:Bored ||| Hallway ||| Co-Starring: No one, I'm lonely! |||

Yuki strolled down the hallway, whistling while he went. Yuki was hopelessly lost, he thought that he was near the cafeteria. "So...if I take a left, I'm in the library. Ugh." Yuki then brought his hand to his forehead, and proceeded to slap his head. Yuki then pivoted on his left heel and skipped away. He hoped that his endless skipping would one day bring him to the office so he could grab a map. "Is that my fifth map since I came here?" Yuki asked to no one in particular. Yuki soon found the office and grabbed a map. Yuki found his dorm, and proceeded to skip merrily in the general direction of his dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I'm a junior, how am I lost?'

((Sorry I haven't been active for a while.))

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image
    A soothing melody in this raging world.

Ryoko Notogami
    Music club president
    Fans: Yuki
    Ooutrageous Opera Chorus:

Ryoko finished his meal and stood up, as he did he stretched a little and then a slightly worried look came to his face. He took off his head phones and dug through his pocket. After a minute he found it, his mp3 player which was now dead. He let out a soft curse as he shoved the device back into his pocket and headed out of the cafeteria back towards the dorms. He kept mumbling things about him being stupid and stuff for not plugging it in to charge last night, blah blah blah.

He was rushing down the halls in fast pace not watching where he was going. With all the rushing he didn't notice the white haired boy in the hall. The male siren then accidently ran into the boy making himself stumble back a little. "Oh...sorry about that I wasn't watching where i was going." A small blush came to his cheeks, he was embarrassed he just ran into someone. He was also slightly mad at himself for not watching where he was going.

User Image

yangoose

Fashionable Browser

5,275 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Gender Swap 100

-Yoshirou Yuki-

||| Mild ||| Interest Level:Curious ||| Hall ||| Co-Starring:Ryoko |||

Yuki was in the hall when, this weird headphone wearing kid ran into him. Yuki heard him apologize in a slightly half-assed way. Meh, at least he's trying. "Maybe you would be more aware of your surroundings if you were to take those headphones off. Just an idea." Yuki said, trying to prevent this kid from running into everyone, "By the way, my name is Yoshirou Yuki. I'm a human-vampire-love child, nice to meet you." Yuki then extended his hand trying to be as nice as possible without screaming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'My god, what an awful person!'

Haaleo_Husky

Also, you misspelled "Outrageous"

Fashionable Shapeshifter

User ImageUser Image
    A soothing melody in this raging world.

Ryoko Notogami
    Music club president
    Fans: Yuki
    Outrageous Opera Chorus:

Ryoko's blush got a little redder as he removed his head phones, letting them rest around his neck. "I'm Ryoko Notogami, yet most people call me Ryo. I'm a siren and the pleasure is mine." He took Yuki's hand and gave to a nice shake. He then withdrew his hand and rubbed the back of his head. He had completely forgot his headphones were on, he kind of got lost in the moment of his dead music player. After a few minutes he noticed the map in Yuki's hand. "Are you lost?" Ryo didn't have the best sense of direction, but he managed to normally find his way around. He wouldn't admit it right now but he wasn't even sure if he was heading towards his dorm or not.

User Image

yangoose
    Thank you, I type a little too fast sometimes and don't catch my errors >.<

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out