Welcome to Gaia! ::

SCHOOL IS STARTING IN TWO DAYS(WEDNESDAY)! AND DID YOU POST YET? DO YOU HAVE A DATE TO THE DANCE? =W=

I posted! I don't have date though... 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 5 ]
I posted! I have a date <3 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I posted! I DON'T NEED NO DATE FOR MY HAPPINESS!! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I need to post! I don't have a date 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
I need to post! I has a date >//////< 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I need to post! SCREW DATES I JUST REALLY NEED TO POST D: < 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 1 ]
I DON'T HAVE A DATE, #teamforeveralone 0.24137931034483 24.1% [ 7 ]
I has a date >w< 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
SHUT UP AND GIVE ME COOKIE ALREADY >:O 0.31034482758621 31.0% [ 9 ]
Hi 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 >

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

User Image
╔══════════════╗
sαcħιкσ vαηαℓιεя
╚══════════════╝

You always have something to live for.

With: No one
At: Her room
Feeling: Sleepy
Thinking: Zzzzz
Wearing:This (Not her uniform yet)

Sachiko looked around her as she stepped off of the boat and onto the island. Smiling, she was soon brought to the school; Osusume Academy. Looking down at her clothes, she touched the gold pin gently with her fingertips. This was the beginning of a new chapter of her life. It was like a fresh start and hopefully, she would be treated like a regular girl. Then, the purple-haired girl looked at the school gates. Here it was. Taking small steps into the school, she walked into the main office cautiously and quietly. As she reached the front desk, she began to go through the regular routine. Getting your dorm key, school uniform, all that stuff. "Hello, I'm Sachiko Vanalier. May I um...please get my stuff?" She asked with a slight uncertainty in her voice. The secretary just looked at her before her eyes widened and gave a quick nod. Frowning at her response, she gave a sigh as she waited. The office was nice and spacious. It was so organized and clean. Her observations soon came to an end as she was handed her stuff. The uniform came with two skirts, shoes, a blouse, tie, bow, and jacket. Then Sachiko stared at her key and schedule. Taking a moment before she said her thank yous, she left quickly while grabbing a map on the way out.

As soon as she was away from the main office, she leaned against the wall and sighed. She hated being treated like that. People always acted either scared, pitiful, or amazed whenever they saw her. Well, the ones that knew about her, anyways. Her sob story was pretty well known though. After all, her parents had been brutally murdered and taken over the kingdom to mistreat the people. Laughing at the fact she could think about it so casually, she began to find her way to her dorm. It was boring. No one really attempted to talk to her normally. She also found out that her so called friends at her old school had just been using her for the money and because they pitied her. Sachiko sighed as she walked straight, then turned left, then turned left, yet again. She then found herself exactly where she started. Blinking and taking a look at her surroundings, she gave a annoyed sigh. "Why must I be so horrible with directions?" Smiling she continued to get lost and lost again until she finally found it. The co-ed dorms. She a nervous expression on as she walked into the big building. Looking around for her dorm, Number 2, she smiled as she began to wonder if her roommate was there yet. When she finally found it, she looked at the door with a nervous expression before opening it. Looking around to see no one there yet, she felt a small rush of relief. Even is Sachi is often very friendly, she often gets nervous seeing a person for the first time, even thought the feeling goes away in a matter of minutes.

Placing her luggage against her bed, she gave a small smile as she looked around. There was a closet by both beds and a window in between them. Each bed had dressers and nightstands next to them and there was a bathroom on her side of the room. There was also a small kitchen. It wasn't as luxurious as her home but it sure made this little demon happy. Smiling, she then flopped onto her bed and gave a content laugh. This year was going to be fun. Suddenly, she jolted up, as if remembering something important. She opened her luggage and brought out a small present. It was for her roommate, as a "Let's get along while living together" gift. In the gift were cookies she had just recently made. She didn't know who her roommate would be and she didn't know his/her gender either so she thought that they might like a small snack. Feeling embarrassed, she flushed and gently placed the cookies onto the other bed. That way, he/she would be able to receive it even if she wasn't in the dorm. Sitting back on her bed, she kicked her feet back and forth but soon fell asleep. Quietly and peacefully, she drifted away in her dream.

If you can't think of anything, then I'll become your reason why.

OOC: I'm excited (~.______.)~

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

XXXRakiim / JullamnXXX

The A-sexual dragon
[x] / [x]

Everything was quiet in the art wing of the school. Other then the fact there was a young woman in the room currently working on a new masterpiece. This young lady was known as Rakiim. But to her family she was a prince. Yes prince. Well princess also because she can turn from male to female at will. At the moment Rakiim was relaxed enough to turn into his girl form since he was always relaxed during the time he worked on art. Which was why this Egyptian prince now looked like a girl and wore her original boys uniform since he had transformed while wearing it. If she was with her guardians at the moment she knew they would force her to wear princess clothing or princely attire because of his royal standings in the world but Rakiim prefered to wear normal clothing because it didn't make her feel like she was different. Well other then the jewelry she wore in both female and male form. She was currently working on a new piece of jewelry as we speak. It was a special necklace that she had wanted to make for awhile but her fathers miners had to find the perfect jewel for it that was big enough to work with her design. She was making a large gold necklace with a ruby that was molded into a heart right smack in the middle with little rubies decorating the outside of it.

This was a specially rare necklace because only she knew what it meant. It was actually a similar design to the one her mother wore but she would never give it away unless she found the one person that she knew she would be with forever. It was a tradition in the dragon royal family to give something meaningful to them to the person they would marry. Even though she could reproduce on her own she still wanted to find the one person that would be with her forever. Just because she could reproduce without a mate didn't mean she wanted to be alone the rest of her life. Rakiim was happily relaxed in her chair in the art room when she heard the sound of one of her guardians walk through the door. "Your highness. There you are. What on earth are you wearing. You must get out of those rags and into something proper of royalty." said an older male before Rakiim sighed and shook her head. "Mathew...I'm comfortable in the clothes i'm in now. Besides i'm busy. I'm working on something important to me." she said gently in her thick egyptian accent.

Mathew who was wearing more traditional clothing of their egyptian heritage walked over and sighed as he saw closely that his prince was now a girl. "Your highness. Please...you must wear your robes. Commoner clothing isn't for royalty like yourself." he said gently before Rakiim shook her head. "What i choose to wear is what i like to wear. Just because father said you had to watch out for me this year doesn't mean i will wear something that makes me stand out. Mathew...please just let me wear what i want. I don't like being the center of attention." she said sighing as she looked up from her work in progress and stared at Mathew with her emerald green eyes. This made Mathew sigh before nodding. "Fine my prince. But i'm not leaving your side." he said sternly before Rakiim sighed and shrugged her shoulders. She then returned to making her necklace.

Current location:
Art class room.
Company:
No one
Current feelings/thoughts:
Need's something
Current gender:
【♀】
OOC:
(N/A)

Wealthy Entrepreneur

User Image

ם є v ι и σ c к н α я т

Without music,

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Devin had just woken up from a long taxi ride to his new school he would be attending. He blinked a few times as he opned his eyes and scanned around to see the school out the window. Seeing the school made him wake up instantly and get right out of the car quickly. The taxi driver had already taken Devin's things out of the trunk and placed them next to the cab. Devin closed to the cabs door and grabbed his backpack, suitcase, guitar case, and keyboard case. Devin payed the taxi driver and thanked him before he walked in through the gates and into the courtyard.

He could see students in the courtyard, all either new or returning students. From what he could see they are looked pretty cool, but that's always not true. He didn't let it bother him, all he wanted to do was get into the school and set up his new room as of now, "First I should head to the office probably" Devin said to himself as he headed up the small stair set and into the main lobby of the school where there was a short line in the office. He sighed lightly and got into the back of the line. It wasn't long before it was his turn. Devin walked up to the secretary and smiled at her, "Devin. Devin Lockhart" He said as he waited for the secretary to give him a map, scheduel, and a room key. Devin nodded his head thanking her and headed out and began to look at him map to find th dorms.

The dorms were easy to find on the map, so he followed the map and arrived there pretty quickly. He was in the room Co-Ed 2, which he would be shareing with someone of the opposite gender. He had no problem with shareing with a female. As long as they gave each other privacy everything should go very nicely this year. When he walked in he noticed that there was a female sleeping on one of the beds. Devin stopped there for a second before closeing the door quietly not trying to wak her up. She must be his roomate. She was a pretty girl from what he could see. He walked over to the open bed and placed his things there before unpacking quietly. He didn't make a noise and finished pretty qucikly. He then walked over to his roomate bed and poked her in the arm a couple times, "Hello? Wake up" He said with a smile on his face as he continued to poke her a little bit.

Life would be a mistake

Mood: Content
With: A female who's sleeping
OOC: Hello(:

Hilarious Noob

User Image
ẒḀḉḲ ḉḀḶḭḠḀṮ

⤷ A hopeless romantic ⤵
⤷ or just hopeless.⤵

⤷ With a mind of steel ⤵
⤷ like a steel sieve.⤵
⤷ A hero some day ⤵
⤷ if he lives that long.⤵
⤷ Zack stepped off the boat a little uncertainly, orange backpack on his shoulders and luggage trailing behind. Worst. Trip. Ever. There had been a ton of great-looking girls. He had been too seasick to talk to any of them. Why the heck did he get seasick!? The only way he could drown was by floating face-down for a couple minutes! He couldn't sink if he wanted to, his blood being more buoyant than normal. But no, his body had decided that it was going to throw a hissy-fit. He'd been lucky enough to not throw up on anybody cute (actually, he'd managed to not throw up at all), and had just stayed below deck the whole time, burning through his first month's supply of Spiderman comics. Admittedly, Joe Quesada might have been a contributing factor in his stomach problems. The whole Brand New Day arc had never sat well with him. (Well, Black Cat aside- totally a better pick than MJ.)

At last, though, he was on solid ground! He breathed a great sigh of relief, taking a moment to assess himself.
Systems check! All primary centers report!
Brain?
I don't do nothin' anyhow, whadda you care?
Fair enough. Navigation?
Fully operational, sir. If you could just request that the ground stop moving, we could begin.
Stomach?
ǨȉĻĻ ɱƎ ȠȮƜ.
Eh, good enough for government work.

He straightened up, brushed himself off, and ran his hand through his hair quickly. Well, that wasn't so bad! Satisfied with that, he started forward, heading for the most promising-looking building.

(OOC: Zack has theme music!)

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

User Image
╔══════════════╗
sαcħιкσ vαηαℓιεя
╚══════════════╝

With: Her roomate...?
At: Co-ed dorm 2
Feeling: Curiouse, interested
Thinking: What's his name? What's he like? Oh, I hope he's fun!

Sachiko was having a rather silly dream. She was in a field of cotton candy plants with a light dress. Surrounding her were bubble gum trees with different flavor leaves. She was in candy land. However, her little dream was interpreted by pokes. Jolting up, she looked around, panicked at first. Then, her eyes fell on a boy with white hair. Smiling at him, she gave a sheepish laugh. "Sorry...Hi, you must be my roommate. I'm Sachiko, nice you meet you." She poked him cheek and gave a smile. Had she snored in front of him? She felt slightly embarrassed before realizing that she didn't even know if she snored. She then caught a glimpse of his side and saw that he basically unpacked. Sliding off her bed to walk to his, she picked up the cookies she made and handed it to him. "I guess you didn't see these. It's a little present for you." She held out her hands and looked at him, wondering what kind of person he might be. He seems to give out a friendly vibe so all seemed well. Looking into his eyes, she became lost. They were such a pretty blue. After blinking for a while, she then smiled at him and nudges the present closer. I hope the cookies didn't get crushed or anything... If they did, she would probably end up making a new batch for him. Sachiko tended to get a little obsessive over baking and cooking. It was because the family that raised her while she was wanted dead ran a bakery. A good one, too. They taught her how to be a so called "good house wife" by cooking and cleaning.

(( OOC: cookie cookie cookie cookie; hi XD ))

devinX100

Tipsy Bear

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
« Μayumi Ζipen Áena»

"Somebody listen please
It used to be so hard being me
Living in the shadow
Of someone elses dream
Trying to find a hand to hold but every touch felt cold to me..."

User Image

◕17 years______◕Female______◕Hyper-Active______◕Shadow Manipulator

User Image

Mayumi, or how she like to be called, Zippy stared up at the sky and rocked back and forth. She had arrived at the island hours ago and had been up in a tree for quite a while. She could see kids arriving and she smiled. a bit. I'd better get inside. she thought. She climbed down the tree but slipped and landed on the ground quite dazed. Ow. she said. Being the optimist girl that she was, she never noticed the bad things. Instead she stood and picked grass and leaves off her clothing and out of her hair. She smiled to herself and went into the building. Right before she entered she noticed yet another boat come in and she smiled. I better find the front office to get my stuff. she thought to herself. She skipped through the halls until she found herself at the office. She was practically vibrating as she stood at the desk. My name is Zip-- Mayumi Zipen Aena. she said with a smile.

After a bit of paperwork, Zippy was handed her dorm key, schedule, uniform and a map of the school. She thanked the office aid and opened the map. She was in the Coed dorm number 3. She knew she would be roomed with someone of the opposite gender but it didn't affect her in the slightest. Maybe she would make a friend soon. She walked around for quite a while, getting lost many times. Eventually she found where she was supposed to be. Oh i wonder if my roommate has already arrived? she thought to herself. She unlocked the door and stepped inside. She smiled slightly as she noticed that she was alone, for now.

She spotted her luggage - which had been sent ahead of time - in a corner of the room. Oh thank god they didn't lose my luggage! she said happily. The girl closed the door to the room and looked around. The room was quite nice for a dorm. She smiled yet again and went over to a bed and sat on it. She turned slightly and looked outside. She knew she had to unpack but it would be so boring. I might as well get it over with. she thought to herself. She stood and dragged her luggage over, putting it up on the bed. She zipped it open and was immediately distracted by the sound. She giggled slightly to herself and zipped the bag open and closed, listening to the soft sound that it made.

User Image

◕Location: Coed Dorm 3 ______◕Company: N/A______◕Mood- Happy ______◕Thoughts- Zip....zip...zip!

"Living in a nightmare
A never-ending sleep
But now that I am wide awake
My chains are finally free
Don't feel sorry for me..."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╔══════════════╗
❀✼❀✼ѶӬȒӦЍῘҪȺ✼❀✼❀
╚══════════════╝

Just lacking some love.
User Image

A bender of water and earth.

With: No one
At: her dorm

"Wow!"said Veronica as she tipped the driver of the boat. "This place is amazing!" Politely, she thanked the man and headed towards the school's office. She couldn't believe the size and beauty of the island. Never in her life had she been to such a happy looking area. Her life at home had always been gloomy and dark especially when she was with her dad. Normally, she was very pessimistic about going to a new school, but now she really tried hard to enter with a smile because she wanted to have friends this year and not have people giving her weird looks. Plus, she looked forward to spending time at this Academy, it was special, and it could help her with her...special...problems. As she strolled through the beautiful scenery, she remembered the boat ride here. These days, her powers were getting more and more out of control. When she got angry things would...happen. But now just the tiniest bit of distress could cause a wave to push over a boat or rocks to come flying. Just today, the boat almost tilted over from the waves due to her uncontrollable powers. I really have to pay attention when we work with our powers, she thought.
When she finally reached the main office to go show the lady at the desk her information and her turquoise star. "Alright, here is your dorm number, schedule and other information to get you ready and this is your uniform," she said as she handed her an envelope and a box. "Thank you," Looks like she was in Co-Ed #6. Staying with a male roommate made her a little worried. The things that her father did made her edgy around guys. But that didn't stop her from having feelings for them.
Inside the dorm, she set down her suitcase and immediately began organizing and putting her stuff away. As she folded her clothes neatly, her mind drifted off to what her roommate would be like. She really wanted a best friend to talk to and share her feelings with, or maybe something a little more than that.

Hilarious Noob

User Image
ẒḀḉḲ ḉḀḶḭḠḀṮ

⤷ A hopeless romantic ⤵
⤷ or just hopeless.⤵

⤷ With a mind of steel ⤵
⤷ like a steel sieve.⤵
⤷ A hero some day ⤵
⤷ if he lives that long.⤵
⤷ After a certain amount of trial and error, Zack located where to check in. "Caligat. C-a-l-i-g-a-t. Yeah, Zack. Could you make sure they spelled it right? It's with a k. Thanks." Like there were any other Caligats attending. He examined the uniform he'd received. Ick… a tie. Gotta love walking around with a noose around your neck all day. Fortunately, the internet was there for him. He would go talk to the internet and give it money. Then it would give him a matching tie that clipped on and didn't try to strangle him. Wasn't it wonderful living in the 21st century? If you lived in the 19th century and wanted a clip-on tie, you had to go out and invent it yourself, gosh darn it!

The map also took a certain amount of trial and error. The architects kept putting walls where he wanted to go. Those jerks. At last, though, he arrived at his dorm. He stepped inside to see a girl unpacking her stuff. Or, more accurately, zipping and unzipping the bag repeatedly. They were going to get on just fine. "Hey there," Zack said, grinning. He spun his wheeled suitcase around in front of him, flipped it down, and kicked it under his bed in more or less one motion. Go go gadget useless skills! "I'm Zack. Zack Caligat. I take it we'll be rooming together? I mean, that's assuming you didn't just break in here. Which is cool too- any cat burglar who comes in for the zippers is doing the cat part properly," he added with a grin.

Satana_Principessa

Wealthy Entrepreneur

User Image

ם є v ι и σ c к н α я т

Without music,

Devin smiled as she stood up and introduced herself as Sachiko, 'Sachiko, Sachiko, Sachiko' He thought as it ran through his mind so he would not forget it, "It is very nice to meet you Sachiko, my name is Devin" He said tilting his head to the side with a small smile. He then watched as she walked to his side of the room and grabbed something off of his night stand. He was confused at first, but she soon came over and haded it towards him saying it was a little present, 'A present? I had only just met this girl' Devin bowed his head slightly with a smile as he took the box and opend it seeing some cookies in there. His eyes lit up and mouth opend a little bit. He looked up at Sachiko then back down and took one out. He examined it quickly before taking a bite into it and instantly falling in love with it, "Oh my god. These are like heaven!" He said as he finished the one he had and reached in eating a couple more. He left some in there and handed one to Sachiko, "You should be able to have one seeing you made them. Or take as many as you want. You made a pretty good amount in here" He said with a smile acrossed his face. He could already tell they were going to get along.

Life would be a mistake

Mood: Content
With: Sachiko
OOC: I likes cookies :3. Oh and sorry for the slow reply I was seeing how high I could jump. I'm only 5'4 and I can jump 34 inches off the ground yayayaya(:

cookieness x3

Fashionable Browser

5,275 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Yoshirou Yuki-

| Happy | Dorm | 'Do monkeys eat bananas with their hands, or feet?' | Co-starring: Joe the Snow |

Yoshirou Yuki was sleeping. Yuki then literally rolled out of bed. Reeling from the shock, Yuki inadvertently summoned Joe the Snow. Joe was the worst out of all the snowmen, Joe was very 'get up and go.' Yuki hated Joe and got in fights with Joe many times. Joe hated Yuki's laziness, yet he loved Yuki deep down. Yuki was the father of all the snowmen, he gave them life. Yuki rolled his head in the direction of the sudden cold, hoping for Bold the Old Cold a very easy going snowman. No, of course not, it had to be Joe. Groaning, Yuki rolled back on to his stomach. "Yuki get up, you aren't sleeping in, you have breakfast to get to!" Yuki felt all the blood in his body suddenly rush to his head; Yuki hated taking orders, and he didn't much care for Joe. Yuki jumped up and stomped over to Joe. "NO! I will NOT go to breakfast, I am going to STAY here and watch the news or WHATEVER ELSE I want to!" Yuki hoped that he had made his point to Joe, and scared some people in the dorms in the process. Yuki backed up from Joe, realizing that he was less than an inch from Joe.Yuki then waved his hand goodbye, and Joe sublimed into vapor. Yuki then laid back, and fell asleep.

Yuki was shocked awake by his alarm clock. 8:00 AM. It was actually 7:30, but Yuki likes to be early. Yuki then got out of bed and got in the shower. Yuki liked taking a shower, he liked the warm water running down his back. The shower was relaxing. Yuki would usually take a shower until the hot water ran out, because of that, he usually took a shower last in his dorm. Yuki would sometimes sit down in the shower. He liked to think in the shower, about anything from relativity to bees 'do they think?' Yuki then fell asleep making a loud thud as he fell into the tub. A small pool of blood then started to form around Yuki's head. Yuki then shot up after the hot water ran out. Yuki turned the shower off and got dressed.

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
Mathew Harrison A.K.A the famous Mr.H
~They say our world will end in fire~
User Image
Mr.H swung his muscular frame out of the doorway of his beast of a car. His mohawk swayed to one side causing him annoyance so he fixed it and sighed another year. Harrison the only Nephilim to set foot in or on the school grounds reasons for that being Nephilim never ******** with him he was renowned for his expertise in combat and all around his nasty attitude. He stretched and felt various body parts pop into perfect position his knives clinked in their sheaths behind his waist "May as well go check my room and the gym" he said to him self as he closed his car door and headed to the gym. It didn't take his long hell he practically lived here after all unless something came up like a horde or what ever ends up attacking a human or what ever. He found him self standing in front of the doors of the gym "I'm back darling" he said unlocking the doors and stepping in. He flipped on the lights and smiled it was still perfect, He opened the door to his room the words coach Harrison etched into the glass, he propped the door open and let the room air out it still smelt like stale beer and old cigars. He pulled out his rolling chair and smiled sitting on it before pushing off the wall and spinning across the floor of the gym to the other side.
~But it will only end in death~

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

User Image
╔══════════════╗
sαcħιкσ vαηαℓιεя
╚══════════════╝

With: Devin
At: Co-ed dorm 2
Feeling: Bored, Calm
Thinking: Psh, no more unpacking...

Sachiko blinked as she listened to his name. Engraving his name in her mind, she took a small breath. Then, she watched as he looked at the gift with confusion. Her face grew worried as he began to take a bite. As his face lit up, her face relaxed. The only bit of discomfort she showed was with the word heaven. It was a word that she wan't crazy about but she smiled anyways."Thank goodness you like them. Oh and it's alright, I don't want any. They were a little "Nice to meet the person I'll be living with" gift. Sorry for the lousy title." Cringing her nose at the name, she then gave a small laugh as a warm smile formed on her lips.Looking down at the cookies, she started laughing as she realized that she made a lot. She couldn't help it, she really gets carried away when baking. Sitting down on her bed, she gave a sigh as she started unpacking. What a bore. Looking at him, she gave a small laugh. "Well Devin, let's get along and have fun together." Tilting her head to the side, imitating him, she gave a smile before cracking up and proceeding to unpack. Organizing her stuff, she started to hum very quietly to herself. It was a lullaby that she often hummed or sang, unconsciously. Occasionally, her eyes, which had turned into a bright blue, would look over at Devin. They didn't seem to have any trouble talking or in general, being in each other's company. She then fell onto her bed after a few minutes and began to complain. "Unpacking is no fun! Ugh, I'll do the rest later." It didn't seem like a problem to her since she was almost halfway done. Curling up into a small ball, she hugged her knees with a pillow in between and laughed. She was lazy and childish sometimes and she accepted that. It was entertaining to act like this sometimes, relaxing too.

(( OOC: Cookies are delicious <3 And LOL, I'm glad you can jump high...I guess XD Oh and I have to go for now so I'll try to respond when I get the chance, bye!))

devinX100

Tipsy Bear

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
« Μayumi Ζipen Áena»

"Somebody listen please
It used to be so hard being me
Living in the shadow
Of someone elses dream
Trying to find a hand to hold but every touch felt cold to me..."

User Image

◕17 years______◕Female______◕Hyper-Active______◕Shadow Manipulator

User Image

Mayumi had been very busy with her zipper. Zip. Zip. Zip! she said to herself. She had been so far gone that she had not heard the door to the room open. She just kept on zipping away. It was when the person spoke was when she stopped. Well stooped was an understatement. The person had surprised her greatly. She jumped into the air and spun around to face the boy. You know its not nice to sneak up on people. she said jokingly. Mayumi listened as the boy introduced himself as Zack. She smiled a bit. Nice to meet ya Zack! she said happily. Im Mayumi Zipen Aena. Zippy is fine though. she said introducing herself.

Zippy listened to Zack's next comment about her either being his roommate or a cat burglar. She giggled a bit when he said that she was doing the cat part right. Why of course im not a burglar! Im not that skilled or focused. she said to him. She sat back down on her bed and began playing with the zipper again. The sound it makes is just so relaxing~ she said with a chuckle. She knew she would probably never be able to fully unpack. She never got around to finishing anything. She moved her messy hair away from her face and observed the boy for a few moments.

User Image

◕Location: Coed Dorm 3 ______◕Company: Zack ______◕Mood- Happy ______◕Thoughts- Zip....zip...zip!

"Living in a nightmare
A never-ending sleep
But now that I am wide awake
My chains are finally free
Don't feel sorry for me..."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Quid Est

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash