Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I looked up at the girl with the squirrel still in my mouth. I then nodded and continued to chew on the squirrel. I began to wonder what the was as i tried to get the brains out of the squirrel's skull. I then began to beat the squirrel against the ground again.
User Image

Holly Green

The hate squads were active this day, it seemed they had just chased a couple of youths past the forcefield to their academy and were quite displeased about being denied their righteous fury. Holly happened to walk up as they shouted in vain at the barrier and, not wanting to draw any attention to himself, joined in as he walked through the crowd, "Yeah! You bloody uh, whackers! Your mother works a polly waffle!" By the time he had been noticed, he was through the barrier already, prompting the crowd's rioting to grow in volume as Holly ran off into the campus.

Pulling a joint out of his bag and lighting up, he slowed to a walk as he neared the crowds, assuming human law didn't apply to a non-human establishment, "This place ain't half bad." It was then that he noticed a growling noise and a pounding against the ground, a small black wolf was beating a squirrel against the ground and chewing on it. He froze, but he didn't seem upset or surprised, he blew out a puff of smoke before trying to think, "What's that yer supposed to do when you find a wolf in the woods? Play dead? Stop drop and roll? Shake a tin can full of nickels? ...Bloody hell, this'll drive me crazy." He was about to walk away when a girl had walked up to the wolf fearlessly, he took a moment to look around for a camera before shouting, "Oi, you probably shouldn't get too close! It's bloody dangerous! I mean, bloody AND dangerous!"
Anne Marie Richardson
Mermaid

User ImageUser Image

"Not much of a talker? So you're a werewolf?" She asked, unsure as to whether she was bugging him or not. All she really wanted to do was meet someone, since today was her first day and she knew hardly anything of the school.

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jamie decided to look for Erin and went outside.
After wondering a while, it found Erin and two other strangers. "Looks like you're enjoying your squirrel, Erin." Jamie turned its attention to the other two. "Hello, I'm Jamie, what's your name?" it asked with a friendly smile.
User Image

Holly Green

Holly turned as yet another student walked up, he smiled and blowed out another puff of smoke from his joint, "G'day mate, Holly Green, just got here. I'm a... whatchacallit... a nymph! Ya know, spirit of nature and all that. Human police officers didn't care much for the gifts of mother nature, namely cannabis, figured things would be apples here." He paused to take another hit of the joint in his hand and breathed out another puff of smoke before looking over to Jamie again and pointing at the rolled-up joint of marijuana in his hand, "This is cool here, right?"
Anne Marie Richardson
Mermaid

User ImageUser Image

"Hi there! I'm Anne Marie!" She exclaimed as she smiled at Jamie. "So what are you? A werewolf? Shapeshifter? Vampire?" She was very curious and even more so excited to be meeting new people her first day here.

"I doubt he'll hurt me," She assured the Nymph.

She wondered if anyone knew she was a mermaid yet. There were no tell-tale signs of that when she was in her human form, other than her scent, she was sure. She wanted to ask them about the location and placements in dorms, just incase they knew. She was hoping to go inside soon because she could feel the humidity in the air. If she turned while outside, she'd have a time trying to turn back and even trying to get back inside.

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"As far as I know it is. Oh! You're a nymph? That's so cool! I've never met a nymph before. I'm a shapeshifter personally." it said with a smile. Jamie took a deep inhale of the smoke. It reminded it of its home.
User Image

Holly Green

Holly took a step closer since the other two seemed unafraid of the wolf violently smashing a squirrel's head against the ground. In any case, it did seem pre-occupied at least, "If you say so." A smirk came to his face as Jamie mentioned being a shapeshifter, "So you can turn into anything right? You gotta be great at parties! You do impressions?" Even with his droopy eyes he happened to notice Jamie coming into have a smell of the smoke he was putting out and held out the joint, "Sorry mate, didja wanna hit?"

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"Oh, no thank you. I don't partake, I just like the smell. But yes, I do impressions. I can even turn into things that aren't real. It's really fun!" Jamie said, obviously excited. "So can you turn into a tree and stuff?" Jamie had never met a nymph before and wanted to know all it could.
User Image

Holly Green

Holly took a long drag of his joint and let out a long smooth breath as he processed the question in his clouded head, "...Well I dunno, I'm sorta new to this whole... not-human... thing. Can I turn into a tree? I thought turning into stuff was your bizzo. I've just been growing stuff." He looked to Anne Marie, holding out his joint to offer it again, "How 'bout you mate? What're you?"

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"Oh. OK. That's just what I've heard, so I thought I'd ask. But I don't turn into plants much, unless I need to hide, I usually use my abilities for pleasure. Entertainment, seduction, screwing with people, all that fun stuff." it said with a giggle.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Erin

I looked up at the new people around me. I figured Jamie was having fun talking to them, so I just continued to beat my squirrel. Eventually the squirrel's head popped off and rolled away. I sighed and tossed the body. I then sat up and changed back. "hi I'm Erin. I'm a werewolf." I said then when I smelled the smoke Holly Green was puffing out I began to cough. I didn't care for how it smelled, but for some reason it irritated my nose and lungs.

Lonely Sex Symbol

(I will be gone most of today so dont get too far ahead of me! :3)

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
(okay, I'll try to keep people at bay while your offline.)
User Image

Damien Wolfson

Damien looked at her "So. What room are you staying in?" Damien asked a bit curious and ready to end the silence that had come up after they finished kissing. He moved his head towards the school suggesting they go inside now. He walked and listened to her answer.

Damien bit the inside of his lip again before he looked at her hands. I don't really know what to do. That was the first time I've ever kissed a girl outside of a relationship. I don't know wither to just walk with her holding her hand or not. Ugh Its so damn confusing He thought to himself as he walked taking care not to let his thoughts show on his face or in his eyes. Oh that was something he couldn't stand when people noticed he was distraught or thinking and they wanted to know it bothered him. He tried to keep his emotions from showing too much at least the ones people asked about

OCC
Yeah I am gonna be gone too. going to the lake today and then have work so I won't be home until 10pm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff