Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Kitten

Zoey

Zoey sighed.She walked into the school and started walking through the halls.God!I am lost!She thought walking around randomly.She stopped in a hall."God...Imma need a map before the day is over."She grumbled to herself.She stood there thinking.What the heck?Where do I go?What am I supposed to do.She lightly started to tap her foot and hum a song waiting for some help.

User Image
User Image

Damien Wolfson

Damien smiled as he walked with her. They some how made their way out to the grounds and he inhaled deeply taking in the scent of the air around him he loved the wide open spaces. Damien decided to let his tail pop out as well and it swayed happily in the breeze almost touching the ground. He had a bushy black tail that was an inch above the ground. Damien looked at her when she asked about his past "Well I live with my parents I don't remember the name of where we lived I never bothered to learn the name of it." He said as he talked in their language "To tell you the truth I never learned English I only talk is Wolfish." He said to her they walked.

Damien nodded "Noise does bother me, but I can't really say anything about it now can I?" he asked her as they walked. Damien stopped and grabbed her arm and spun her around so she was looking into his eyes. He looked down into her eyes a bit hesitant and leaned in and kissed her. He pulled away from her before he explained himself "I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen" he told her straight out how he felt

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image
ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ Arcana Blodwyn ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ

ϯ ϯ00000~No wonder I am reserved~00000ϯ ϯ

ϯ0000000000Arcana smiled when he revealed his tail. It made her feel a little bit more secure. "You never learned English? I had to. My parents sent me to a human school because they wanted me to learn more about them. I never could stay long though because something would happen and reveal my secret. I changed schools every month or two." She looked at him and smiled a little. "Maybe I can teach you English. It isn't too hard I guess." Arcana smiled. She felt so secure with him and it was an odd feeling to her. Odd but it felt nice. She was glad to have somebody to confide in.

ϯ0000000000Arcana's tail swayed a bit more. "Why can't you say anything about it?" She asked him when he commented on not liking the noise. She was surprised when he grabbed her arm and spun her. When she looked up into his eyes, her face turned bright red. She saw the hesitation and wondered what was going on until he kissed her. Her eyes went wide and she stared at him. Beating rapidly, her heart felt like it was about to explode. "I-I am the most beautiful woman you have ever seen?" She questioned. Arcana was still absolutely stunned from the kiss and was trying to calm herself.

The world is against me.
To them I am a beast.

I think I might have found a safe haven!
ϯ0000000000000000000000000000000000000But how long will this sanctuary last before my world is torn apart? . . .0000000000000000000000000000000000000ϯ

User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image

ϯϯ ~{OOC:Of course I waited for you squall}~ ϯϯ

Lonely Sex Symbol

(just a friendly reminder to all to check the Dorms and see who your roommate is! I just updated them!)

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin (still in wolf form.)

I suddenly woke up when I head a squirrel out side my window. I jumped up and started barking at it. I eventually got it to go away. I then ran out the door, and down the hall. I figured that squirrel would make a good snack, and it was a good time to get fresh air. I got to the front doors and tried to open them. Eventually I got frustrated, and began barking and howling till someone would come and open the door.
User Image

Damien Wolfson

Damien nodded at her "Yes" he said as he reached a hand up and caressed her face gently looking into her eyes. "I can't say anything because I only speak wolfish so it makes it hard for me to tell people when it upsets me" He explained before he kissed her again. Her lips he thought they are so soft and taste wonderful. At this point Damien wrapped his arms around her and moved from just kissing her to holding her in an embrace.

Damien let her go after a minute and blushed lightly his tail twirling around his legs as he rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment "Sorry about that" he said to her

OCC
s**t is about to get serious. I just turned my playlist on.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I kept barking and howling for a while before I stared pawing at the doors. I figured someone might have heard me by now, so I then barked loudly and kept pawing at the door. I wanted that squirrel, and i was about to try to break the door down if I could. I then noticed I have left claw marks in the door, so I stopped and kept barking loudly.
(vampire I heard how you like the pic of Damien should I show you some of the pics that I was going to use for him if I had not chosen this one?)

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
greatsquallreal
(vampire I heard how you like the pic of Damien should I show you some of the pics that I was going to use for him if I had not chosen this one?)

(lol lol i didn't say I liked it, I said I, "LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!'' and sure smile just pm them to me so they don't take up any space in the thread.)

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Jamie heard Erin and decided no one else would take care of it. So it quickly turned into a cheetah
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and started sprinting towards the barking.

Jamie eventually came upon Erin and returned to its normal form.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jamie stood up and opened the door for Erin. "There you go, Erin." it said with a smile.

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image
ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ Arcana Blodwyn ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ

ϯ ϯ00000~No wonder I am reserved~00000ϯ ϯ

ϯ0000000000Arcana smiled up at him and looked down at his hand when he touched her face. She was still red in the face when she looked back up into his gaze. "I-I guess that is a reasonable answer as to why you cant say anything . . ." She smiled. Thoughts were racing through her mind in a whirlwind. 'H-he kissed me? I'm beautiful? H-he's kissing me again!' She thought as their lips met once more, and she returned his kiss. When he pulled away and just held her, she smiled and laid her head against him. Arcana felt so extremely safe. He was so kind and gentle. Her heart was still racing and she felt as if she was floating.

ϯ0000000000Arcana was in bliss while he held her but when he let her go, she snapped out of it. She began blushing again and her ears half drooped under her hat. "I-its okay. There's no need to apologize, so please don't apologize." She stood on her toes and kissed his cheek blushing. When she pulled back she stared at the ground, absentmindedly, trying to come to terms with the fact that she actually just kissed him.

The world is against me.
To them I am a beast.

I think I might have found a safe haven!
ϯ0000000000000000000000000000000000000But how long will this sanctuary last before my world is torn apart? . . .0000000000000000000000000000000000000ϯ

User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image

ϯϯ ~{OOC:Of course I waited for you squall}~ ϯϯ

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I looked up at Jamie and barked once then ran out the door towards a squirrel. I saw it run right in between those two werewolves she met earlier. I was a bit focused on the squirrel that I also ran right between them. After I did that I then caught that squirrel. I then just plopped down and started using that squirrel as a chew toy. I like chewing on squirrels and then leaving them where I chewed them up.

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Jamie stood by the door, waiting for Erin to come back in. It started humming a tune, thought it couldn't remember where it had heard it. It checked its watch. It figured it would wait 2 more minutes then get back to Violet.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I continued to chew on the squirrel for a while and the started beating it against the ground. I wanted to see if I was able to get its brains out, so I could beery it. I figured I could just beery it right where I was if I was able to get it out. I kept beating it, then just decided to just keep chewing on it.
Anne Marie Richardson
Mermaid

User ImageUser Image

Anne Marie wandered the halls, searching out other students. She eventually got tired of walking through them, as they all eventually began to look the same. She decided she would walk outside. As she strolled through the courtyards and the pathways of the school, she say a wolf-like form mangling something near a tree. She decided to walk over to see what was going on, figuring the wolf was a student; a werewolf.

"Well you seem to be having a good time," She said, laughing. She then proceeded to kneel down beside the wolf to be more at eye-level.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff