Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Fairy

10,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
//Violet\

As I continued walking, I finally found Erin. I saw the other two kids too. And I saw someone else. I continued walking towards Erin and whispered to her about what happened.

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Jamie decided to direct its attention to the others, including Violet, "Hi everyone, I'm Jamie! It's nice to meet all of you!" it greeted in a friendly tone. Jamie loved people and people usually loved it. Even if they didn't ask it anything, it still loved making new friends with as many people as it could.

Friendly Fairy

10,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
//Violet

Hi Jamie. Nice to meet you. Judging by the way you smell (odd, right?! XD) you are a shapeshifter, I assume? I've met your kind before. They're really nice. As a matter of fact, I had a friend that was a shapeshifter, until we lost each other. That's how I found this academy.
(Oni I hoped you waited for me)
Damien nodded at her "yes always good to walk with someone of your own kind once in a while" he said as they walked he shook his head no at the other female that passed them and asked where they were. Damien found the red head tto be very sexy he bit the inside of his lip as they walked and talked

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"You have an excellent sense of smell, my dear." it said with a grin. "I've actually never met another of my kind before. At least not face to face. But I'm very sorry you lost your friend." it said sympathetically.

Friendly Fairy

10,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
//Violet

"Indeed I do. She was a very sweet, kind, resourceful person. Her name is Rosie. One of my goals is to find her again.. Yes.. She is a girl.."

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"Huh... I thought us shapeshifters didn't have a gender... she must have identified herself as a girl to make it simpler. I've heard of shapeshifters doing that. I suppose it does make it more convenient. But I still don't pick a gender. But that's just my personal preference. Oh, I'm rambling, aren't I?" Jamie asked, worried it was being annoying.

Friendly Fairy

10,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
//Violet

"It's okay. Hmm. I guess it is simpler that way. So.. Where are you originally from?", I asked Jamie.

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"San Francisco. Then when I turned 10, I went all over the country. Really fun. What about you?" Jamie explained with a smile. It loved to answer people's questions, even if it didn't have anything to do with being a shapeshifter. That's just the way it always was.

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image
ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ Arcana Blodwyn ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ

ϯ ϯ00000~No wonder I am reserved~00000ϯ ϯ

ϯ0000000000Arcana sighed as she walked. All the people around her made her shrink back a little. She didn't like crowds to begin with. They made her feel uncomfortable. She straightened her hat and put her ears back under the hat. Once they had gotten away from all of the people, she began to talk again. "Yes. It is very good to talk to my own kind. It makes me feel at home even though my home was destroyed." She spoke in wolven tongue again. "Where are you from? What's your story?" She asked curiously, looking up at him. She sighed, "Is it just me or does all the noise bother you too?"

ϯ0000000000As they walked, Arcana's tail decided to make an appearance. She blushed and looked back at her now wagging tail. She stared at the ground, blushing. She wouldn't admit it but she kept thinking that he was handsome. She wouldn't admit it to herself and wouldn't admit it to him either. She looked up at him again as they walked. She finally got her tail under control and it just swayed behind her as she walked. "I'm sorry I ask so many questions. Other than my parents, I never knew any of the other wolves."

The world is against me.
To them I am a beast.

I think I might have found a safe haven!
ϯ0000000000000000000000000000000000000But how long will this sanctuary last before my world is torn apart? . . .0000000000000000000000000000000000000ϯ

User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image

ϯϯ ~{OOC:Of course I waited for you squall}~ ϯϯ

Friendly Fairy

10,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
//Violet\

"I'm not so sure to be honest.. All I remember is that when I was around 2-3 years old, my parents ditched me because they couldn't care for me after they realized I was a vampire. You see, my parents were human. When other people started to suspect, they assumed my parents were vampires too. That's when they ditched me.

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"Oh... I'm sorry, that sounds horrible. Well at least we're sort of in the same boat. I'm an orphan too, but I never knew my parents. But it must be... awful to remember being abandoned by your parents... I'm not helping, am I?" Jamie asked, worried if it was upsetting her.

Friendly Fairy

10,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
//Vi

"It's okay. I never really knew them like that. I hardly know their names.. I actually dicieve them for leaving me behind like a piece of trash", I say to Jamie

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Jamie frowned, "No one should treat a child like a piece of trash. I'm sorry that happened to you, but you seemed to turn out alright." Jamie said, trying to make the best of a bad situation.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Erin

I yawned and looked around. "well I'm gonna go track down my room, and go take a nap." I said taking a few steps away from them before turning into my wolf form. I stretched my legs and took off down the hall. I made sure to stay out of the way of anyone that I might run into. Eventually I made it to my room. I got the door open with my front paws and went in. I looked around, found a bed, and plopped on top of it. I put my head on my pillow and slowly went to sleep.

(wolf form= smallish black wolf with a white face, paws, and the underside of it's tale. Eyes are black also.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff