Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Fairy

10,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
//Violet\

"Hello Erin. Nice to meet you. So.. Do you happen to know any?, I said to her. I looked around at the large building in a shy manner. I thought in my head,"Hmm. They don't look anything like vampires. Well maybe that's because I've never seen anyone of my kind.."

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Erin

"ouch..." I said in pain. I then looked at the girl that crashed into me. "well hi there....." I said with a slight smile. I laid on the ground, not bothering to get up. I figured if I'm on the floor I might as well just stay there. "whats your name?" I asked the girl that had crashed into me. "uhhh... Sorry, I don't know any vampires....." I said then thought, "ugh... How am I suppose to know any vampires when I haven't even seen another girl before I came here to the academy."

Lonely Sex Symbol

(dont get too ahead . . . it makes it hard for people to catch up with the rp when they get back online)

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Jamie sat up and smiled, "I'm Jamie, nice to meet you!" it said, standing up and helping the werewolf up, "And what's your name?" It asked before changing back into its normal form.
"Oh, and I'm sorry for crashing into you. I was having too much fun."

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Kyuri Okamimari
(dont get too ahead . . . it makes it hard for people to catch up with the rp when they get back online)

(don't worry, it wont get too far ahead. I'm going offline soon.)

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Erin

"ugh. I'm Erin and thats okay... I've been knocked to the ground by my brothers lots of times...I'm okay...." I said not bothering to get up. I figured I would rather get stepped then getting crashed into. I looked up at Jamie and my eyes widen. She didn't look like the girl that crashed into me. I then figured that Jamie was a shapeshifter.

Friendly Fairy

10,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
//Violet\

I stood around for a little bit longer, but since no one would talk to me, I decided to go to my dorm room. But as I walked, I found myself facing a shadow. A large shadowy face came before me. A mist came out of its mouth. I saw some blurry words and I read it as,"The time shall come. I had no idea what that was supposed to mean, but I ended up running towards the other students/kids that I ran into earlier. But after a few minutes of running, I was lost. I started to slow down and calm down as well..

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"Doesn't mean it's ok! Let me help you up, the floor is no place for you to be." it joked with a smile. "I bet I'm the first shapeshifter you've ever met, aren't I?" it asked, rather excited. It loved being the first shapeshifter people ever met. It was kind of fun to answer their questions about its species.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
___Anna___

User Image

Anna sighed and walked into the school and looked around. She was new and on her own. She started to walk though the halls hoping she wouldn't get lost. She kept walking looking down at her feet. She was wearing what she always wore witch was a bright T-shirt and black skinnies. She hated being new she couldn't see how people survived it. She looked around a saw she was lost and muttered under her breath "Great..."

Lonely Sex Symbol

(Everyone be sure to check your room assignments on the first page :3)

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Erin
"uhhh okay.... I said letting Jamie help me up. "Yes you are the first one I've met, and I don't have any questions since I am not really familiar with the world around me...." I said being completely honest. I could tell that Jamie was very energetic, and doesn't take many things seriously. I then looked at the other students around me. "So, where did Violet go? Oh! And who are you two?" I asked forgetting about the werewolf girl behind me, and the boy she was with.

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"Awwww." Jamie said, looking a little disappointed. That was one of the best parts of being a shapeshifter besides being able to shapeshift. It loved blowing people's minds with its abilities. It wish shapeshifters weren't well known, otherwise it would have more fun.

Friendly Fairy

10,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
//Violet\

As I continued to walk, I decided to find Erin. She seemed like a very nice person that I could trust. "I think I should tell her what had happened just now," I thought. She was the only person I sort of kinda know here..

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Erin

I smiled at Jamie then looked at the other two students. I figured Jamie was hoping I gonna ask... it a few questions. I then planned on asking Jamie a question as soon as I thought of one. For now I will just focus on the other two students.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff