Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Kitten

Zoey

Zoey sighed.She sat on the end of the bed.She wanted him ot wake up.But she did not wat to wake him up.Zoey smiled at him and closed her eyes.She fell asleep after awhile and was still sitting up.And it di dnot bother her one bit.She woke her self up and sighed.Wake him up or leave him.She keft him there.She fell asleep again and she was sitting up again.

User Image

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Erin

"ugh.. I think all my other baggy shirts are in need of a wash... I guess I'm just gonna have to wear this." I said as I pulled out one of my girly blouses that was a white tank top with a pink half sweater that only covered my arms. When I finished putting it on I began coughing again. I got up and looked in the mirror. I actually look like a girl. "ugh... I can't believe my dad bought this for me..." I said as I walked to the door. "I'm gonna be back later. Oh! and please leave the window open so when I come back the room wont be filled with smoke." I asked as I coughed. I walked out of the room and realized I forgot my hat. I shrugged and walked down the hall. I decided to go see if there was anyone else that arrived today that I hadn't met yet.

Dangerous Hunter

Maru stirred in her sleep. Her eyes fluttered open as she shot upright panting, her arms shaking. "What happened? Where am I?" she looked around the room and looked at the bed next to hers to see the two wolves cuddling together. "Did they bring me in here?" she wondered. Maru's head was pounding slightly, still dizzy from her odd episode.

Bashful Kitten

Zoey

Zoey slid off the bed and snapped awake.She thought she would explore.She put her phone number on a paper and her name sat the top on Elyar's head.She walked out of Jamie's room and walked around aimlessly.She tripped going down the stairs.She landed on her back at the bottom.Zoey stood up and rubbed her back."Ouch."She said.She kept walking aimlessly around.

User Image

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Jamie aimlessly walked down the halls, but when it walked past a hall, it smelled something... familiar. It transformed its nose into that of a dog's and sniffed. Yes, Neko for sure. It has smelled enough Nekos to know the smell. But where? "Hello? This may be just me being paranoid, but are there any Nekos here?" it called out. Not at a shout, but not at normal volume.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I kept walking around, and fidgeting with the pink jacket. I wasn't really paying attention when I suddenly ran into someone. "ouch! Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't see you." I say looking up and seeing that I ran into a girl with long light brown hair and brown eyes.

Dangerous Hunter

Maru decided to let them sleep and slowly got up, struggling to keep her balance. She managed to walk to the door and left the room quietly after leaving a thank you note for them. Maru walked down the hall but her legs started to give out so she leaned against the wall. "Damn" she tripped and fell as her ears and tail popped out. Maru let out a little yelp once she hit the ground then groaned in frustration. "I'll just stay here until my legs decide they wanna walk again."

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Jamie heard the noise and turned around and saw a Neko. "I knew it." it said, running down the hallway to her aid. "Are you alright, miss? Do you need help?" it asked. 'She is pretty cute... maybe... just maybe."

Dangerous Hunter

Maru looked up at Jaime and blushed slightly. "Y-Yes. I was walking and I tripped." she didn't want to say more on what happened to her. She wasn't used to people wanting to help her.

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"Here, let me help you." Jamie offered, taking her hands and helping the Neko to her feet. "Any scrapes? Bruises? Sprains?" it asked, concerned. It honestly did care, even if they would only become friends, Jamie cared.

Dangerous Hunter

Maru shook her head. "No just a bit of a head ache."

Bashful Kitten

Zoey

Zoey looked at the girl."Uh.Hello.Its OK."Zoey said with a smile."I was just walking around Aimlessly."Zoey added with a laugh."My name is Zoey.What's yours?" She asked.Zoey honestly was lonely.Jamie had left and Elyar was asleep.Maybe she was about to have a new friend.Zoey smiled and emptied her mind knowing that would help her not shape-shift.Zoey smiled and looked at her.Her blouse was really cool.Pink.Something she would wear.

User Image

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"You must be new here. I haven't seen you here before." it took her hand into his and kissed it. "I am Jamie. And you are?" it said, giving the Neko a charming smile.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I smiled. "Hi I'm Erin. It's nice to meet you Zoey. And I happen to be going nowhere since I can't go to my room till later." I said with a smile and got up. I held a hand out to her to help her up.

Lonely Sex Symbol

((BelaOrihara! I will go to your house and slap you with a freaking spoon if you dont start posting at least 4 sentences per post! I know where you live!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff