Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Fairy

10,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
I started to roam through the hallways, looking for something to do. Suddenly I heard a scream. I ran towards the sound, to find nothing but a broken mirror on the floor. As I picked up a piece, I sensed someone behind me. I twirled around and saw a girl with red hair. "Hi," I said to her. "Are you the girl who screamed?" The girl looked at me and shook her head no. She stared at me for a while and walked away.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Erin

I had been walking around for a while and had no idea where I could possibly be. I then saw two people at the end of a hall. Some girl talking to some boy. I shrugged and figured if I wanted to find out where I am, then I should just walk up to them and ask, but I don't want to interrupt them. I would rather stay away from conflict since I suck at fighting. I took a deep breath, pulled my hat down, and started walking down the hall way. I made sure to keep my head down as I walked, so I wouldn't seem much of a threat.

Lonely Sex Symbol

VampireWerewolfSama
greatsquallreal
VampireWerewolfSama

(your signature played with me for a minute)

(lol thanks, it's suppose to do that with everyone ;p )

(it doesnt play with me because I know you love me)

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Kyuri Okamimari
VampireWerewolfSama
greatsquallreal
VampireWerewolfSama

(your signature played with me for a minute)

(lol thanks, it's suppose to do that with everyone ;p )

(it doesnt play with me because I know you love me)

(lol lol true ;P )

Lonely Sex Symbol

(later guyz dinner time!)

Friendly Fairy

10,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
Kyuri Okamimari
(later guyz dinner time!)
(okie)

Lonely Sex Symbol

(lol nvm just realized its too early for dinner)
Damien smiled "This school is quite large you might end up getting lost." He said to her in wolfven tongue. "I sensed a few wolves when I came to this school I didn't know I would find one as beautiful as you though." He said with a light smile seeing her blush. "my name is damien and yours?" He asked politely

Friendly Fairy

10,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
Kyuri Okamimari
(lol nvm just realized its too early for dinner)
(lol. It's 5 over here.. In the evening)

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Erin
As I got closer, I was beginning to have seconds thoughts abut interrupting them or not. I didn't realize how close i was to them till I suddenly bumped into the boy's back. I stumbled back a little then suddenly lost my balance and fell. "ouch... ugh, Sorry about that... I didn't see you..." I said lifting up my hat to look up at him.

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image
ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ Arcana Blodwyn ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ

ϯ ϯ00000~No wonder I am reserved~00000ϯ ϯ

ϯ0000000000Arcana still blushed. "It is very large. I have already gotten lost a couple of times," she said back to him in their language. "I wasn't even sure that there were any more werewolves alive." Her voice was slightly shaky but she spoke fluently and flawlessly. She was still bright red from his compliments. "My name is Arcana Blodwyn. Perhaps we could go for a walk together." She was slightly happy to have found one of her own to speak with. She always felt more comfortable speaking in the wolven tongue. It was, after all, her native language.

ϯ0000000000Arcana began to just walk with him aimlessly. She had no idea where she was going and hoped that maybe they would wander across her room again. "So Damien? Where are you from?" She spoke still in her language. Arcana was a slight be surprised when someone else ran into Damien. "You are just getting bumped into a lot today aren't you?" Her wolfish ears popped out from under her hat and twitched. "Hello . . ." she said quietly to the newbie. Some hair fell down into her face and she swept it back to the side before putting her hands in her pockets.

The world is against me.
To them I am a beast.

I think I might have found a safe haven!
ϯ0000000000000000000000000000000000000But how long will this sanctuary last before my world is torn apart? . . .0000000000000000000000000000000000000ϯ

User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image

ϯϯ ~{OOC:I might edit this post to be a bit longer. Still not sure.}~ ϯϯ

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Erin
"hi... Whats up?" I asked fixing my hair and putting my hat back on. I then looked up at the girl and smiled. I looked around then just stood up to dust myself off. "Sorry to interrupt, but I'm a bit lost..... Do either of you know where I am?" I asked not really wanting to make eye contact.

Friendly Fairy

10,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
//Violet\

I left the room a few minutes after the girl. I started walking toward my room, when I saw 3 other people talking or just staring at each other. I walked up to them and said," Hi. Do you guys happen to know any vampires around here? Oh. Let me introduce myself. My name is Violet.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Erin

I looked at the Vampire and was unsure what to do. I've never met one, so I guess now was a good time to not make any enemies. "Sorry, I don't... Violet... I'm Erin." I said smiling a little. I was a bit more worried about the werewolves behind me than the vampire girl.

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Jamie had been walking around the academy alone for a while, bored out of its mind. Not being able to find anybody, it decided to entertain herself. It'd always liked gymastics, but was never good at it in her normal form, so it changed into a gymnast it saw on television years ago.
In the human woman's form, it began to do front flips and back flips and cartwheels all the way down the halls. It continued doing this, until it back flipped into the werewolf it would come to know as Erin. It crashed into the werewolf and fell on the ground.
"...Ow..." it groaned.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces