Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jamie chuckled, "This is not my strongest form. I assure you, that if I were to deem my strongest form, you would have no chance." it said with a confident smirk. It looked at Zoey, "Are you here to start training early?"
User Image
e l y a r

Elyar smiled when she hugged him and then set her down. He was so tired. He went onto Jaime's bed and passed out. Sleep never felt so good.

➝ W h e r e ; Inside.
➝ W i t h ; Noone..
➝ F e e l i n g ; Hungry.
➝ O o c ➝ .

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"... sure, help yourself." Jamie joked. It turned back to Zoey, "So? Shall we get started?" it asked, offering for her to come in.

Bashful Kitten

Zoey

"No.I said I would sleep in his dorm tonight.Are you two dormed?"She asked lightly.She stood at the door with a smiled.She wondered if Elyar was dormed with Jamie.Zoey looked at Jamie not knowing I she was welcome in the room or not.She shifted a bit and waited for Jamie to reply.

User Image
User Image

Holly Green

Holly had wasted no time in making himself at home, in the short time Erin was away from the room he had already set out a generous number of seeds on the table and was studying the areas of the dorm by the windows. He had been about to leave to find materials for a planter when the werewolf returned and stuck her head out the window coughing, "You kidding mate? I can't go long enough without the stuff to keep the room free of smoke. It's like, nymphs gotta stay close to mother nature or something and this here mother nature's aces." He took another puff of his joint, it was becoming apparent that the smoke bothered the werewolf, even to Holly. He patted Erin on the shoulder with a glazed smile, "You just gotta relax, calmly breathe it in, weed never hurt anybody."

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"Oh no. He's just crashing on my bed. This is my room and my room alone. Now come on in, we have work to do." it said, walking back into its room, leaving the door open for Zoey. "I've noticed you have chosen a gender for yourself. May I ask why?"
Damien kissed her again "I love you too" he said as he held her close to him breathing in taking in her scent. He held her in his arms as he laid down with her on her bed. He smiled as he he'd her in his arms and started to fall asleep next to her.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Erin

I just kept coughing. "but it feels like my insides are burning when I breath that stuff in." I said coughing some more. I felt like I was gonna burst into flames any minute. The smell and the smoke burned my throat, and my chest. "I understand you may be addicted to it, but at least smoke near the window, so the smoke doesn't get stuck in the room." I suggested as I kept coughing.

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image
ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ Arcana Blodwyn ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ

ϯ ϯ00000~No wonder I am reserved~00000ϯ ϯ

ϯ0000000000Arcana stared at him when he said he loved her too. She smiled, completely ecstatic and kissed him again. He had his arms around her and she laid next to him on the bed. As she snuggled into him, she bit her lip slightly and smiled through it. 'He loves me. He loves me! He actually does!' Her ears twitched as she laid there and was about to fall asleep with her face buried in his chest, keeping herself warm against him.

ϯ0000000000Right as she was about to fall asleep, she heard the banging on the door and looked at it. Slowly she got up walked to the door, opening it ever so slowly, then quickly when she saw who was there. "I-Its a cat! Shes hurt!" Arcana dragged the girl in and picked her up, laying her on the bed. "What do we do? What do we do?" She was panicking. "Its okay," she said in English for the girl to understand. "We're going to help you." She looked over at Damien. "But how?" she asked, returning to the wolvish tongue.

The world is against me.
To them I am a beast.

I think I might have found a safe haven!
ϯ0000000000000000000000000000000000000But how long will this sanctuary last before my world is torn apart? . . .0000000000000000000000000000000000000ϯ

User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image

ϯϯ ~{OOC:Okay guys! a little change to my colors! the Blue is for when I am NOT speaking in English! but it sorta is english but PRETEND ITS NOT ENGLISH!!! :3}~ ϯϯ

Dangerous Hunter

Maru looked over at the wolf girl her vision blurry. "M-My head.....too many images...... she winced again and held her head in pain. She couldn't tell if they were her memories. Maru would keep seeing the same image of a large, black demonic creature. She couldn't hold back her screams but soon she was quiet, her eyes clothes but still breathing.
User Image

Holly Green

Holly looked to the joint in his hand, then looked over at Erin like she was the oddball in the room, "Burning your insides? This isn't a cigarette filled with tobacco, tar and all sorts of other unnatural stuff. It's marijuana, pure organic marijuana. Not any worse'n incense, mate. S'truth!" He stared blankly at Erin as she coughed with her head out the window, like the fresh air wasn't helping at all, "Smoke by th' window? I was gonna put a buncha planters over there. How'm I supposed ta sit there all the time when there's gonna be plants there?"

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Erin

"I know what it is, but that's just how i'm reacting to the smoke and them smell of it burning." I said coughing. Suddenly a gust of wind came, and knocked my hat off my head. I tried to reach for it, but it was too far out of my reach to grab it without falling out the window. "there's a green house up on the roof. You can keep your plants in there, or just keep a small space by your plants for you to smoke. We can rearrange the furniture to make it all work out." I explained as I coughed. Eventually began to start coughing up blood.
Damien woke up when he felt her move and looked around seeing her not beside him and looked around to find her he saw her by the door "what's wrong sweetheart?" He asked her as he sat up looking at her

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image
ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ Arcana Blodwyn ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ

ϯ ϯ00000~No wonder I am reserved~00000ϯ ϯ

ϯ0000000000"Shes hurt! We have to do something but what do we do?" She had set Maru on the other bed, hoping that her roommate wouldn't mind. Arcana was a little startled by the girls screaming and felt slightly better when she stopped. "Do you know where the infirmary is? We need to get her there fast!" She looked down at the girl, feeling bad for her. Her ears drooped and twitched and she stood there, unsure of what to do and tense. Her tail hung behind her as well, void of any movement.

ϯ0000000000Arcana didn't really like cats but she didn't like seeing people in pain. In her eyes was the expression of worry and concern. She shook slightly.

The world is against me.
To them I am a beast.

I think I might have found a safe haven!
ϯ0000000000000000000000000000000000000But how long will this sanctuary last before my world is torn apart? . . .0000000000000000000000000000000000000ϯ

User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image

ϯϯ ~{OOC: Blahhrrg I'm disappointed in myself. I couldn't complete a second paragraph....}~ ϯϯ

Lonely Sex Symbol

(Welp off to bed. Night guys! Don't strangle eachother!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff