Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Sex Symbol

ANNOUNCEMENT!: People have been confused about the time of day at the Academy! Well, both VampireWerewolfSama and I have decided that the time of day at the school is under the control of the people! Suppose you are right next to somebody. They say it is night so for them it is night. You say it is day so for you it is day. In this Academy it is possible to be different times of day at the same time. Just because one person says its a certain time of day, doesn't mean it effects you as well. :3 If there are any questions, please contact me and i will explain what you need!

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"Sure, that sounds wonderful." Jamie said with an eager smile. "Now, I'm starving." it announced as it began to eat, turning its mouth into that of a shark's and shoveled down its food before changing back. Its stomach was bulging, but it wasn't uncomfortable to it. "Yum. I was so hungry." it said before it burped. "Oh, pardon me."
User Image
e l y a r

Elyar really wanted to ask Zoey to stay with him tonight. But he shook that thought out of his head and just continued to eat his food and listen to the conversation. He really wanted to grab her hand and hold it. He didn't know if he liked her or not. She was really amazing. He stuffed a piece of toast inside of his mouth to stop thinking about it and drown his thoughts by the loud crunching inside of his mouth.

➝ W h e r e ; Inside.
➝ W i t h ; Zoey.
➝ F e e l i n g ; Hungry.
➝ O o c ➝ I'LL SAVE YOU, FOR I AM SUPERWOLF.

Bashful Kitten

Zoey

Zoey ate some food.But she barley ate any.She leaned an Elyar with a smile."How do you guys eat so much?"She asked curiously.She never ate more that needed.Does Elyar like me?I think he does.I like him.She thought.Zoey smiled at Jamie.Jamie was nice.And then she looked down still leaning on Elyar.

User Image

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"I've always had a large stomach. And shapeshifting a lot can take a lot of energy. You'll need to eat more when you start shapeshifting properly. But I wonder if we're the same species. We may have some differences that we may not able to get past. But hopefully I can help you the best I can." Jamie said, the bulge in its stomach quickly going away.
User Image
e l y a r

He turned crimson when she leaned on him. "Well.. foods good... and I like food. So..yeah."He said laughing. He put his arm around her like a gentleman. And thought about asking her.. but didn't. He wanted to be alone with her when he was going to asked. He smiled randomly thinking about it.

➝ W h e r e ; Inside.
➝ W i t h ; Zoey.

Bashful Kitten

Zoey

Zoey blushed when he wrapped his arm around her."OK.Well.Wanna go out side Elyar?"She asked.She stopped blushing.And she was really sure he liked her.She kept leaning on him.Am I really falling for him?She thought.She smiled softly.She felt safe.Really safe.She closed her eyes and waited ofr him to reply.

User Image

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Jamie looked between the two of them and smiled knowingly. "Alright, I see what's going on here." it said, standing up, the bulge now completely gone. "I'll just leave you two love birds alone." it said with a wink before leaving. "Meet me in my room 214S!" it called back. Seeing the two of them made Jamie realized how lonely it felt romantically. "Maybe I'd have a better chance if I were male..." it thought out loud as it walked to its room.
User Image
e l y a r

"Yeah sure"he said. He finally gets the chance to do it. He just hoped that he wouldn't blow it. "We'll be right back Jaime"He said as he grabbed her hand and went outside. He was getting nervous but he quickly overlooked that. "Zoey, can you stay with me in my dorm tonight?"He asked shuffling with her hand.

➝ W h e r e ; Inside.
➝ W i t h ; Zoey.

Mara_Jade_101

Bashful Kitten

Zoey

Zoey smiled."Sure."She said.She wondered when lunch was.She wanted to start class with Jamie.She looked at Elyar and blushed.He likes me.Definitely.She thought.Zoey smiled at him.She was really happy that he had made it clear.She smiled at him."Wanna go for a walk?"She asked lightly.She was still blushing.She smiled and gave Elyar a hug.

User Image
User Image
e l y a r

"Sure. Haha."He smiled at the answer and then swung her onto his back. He went into his wolf form and ran. Laughing and smiling at Zoey. And then stopping at Jaime's dorm. He turned into his human form again and then knocked on her door. Waiting for the answer.

➝ W h e r e ; Inside.
➝ W i t h ; Noone..
➝ O o c ➝ .

Bashful Kitten

((ooc:guys i have to get off.I will be an m y Ipod.Posts i promise will have pic and will be detailed but i am sorry for any spelling mistakes.))

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Jamie answered the door, but in a different form then before.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Oh hello you two." Jamie said, but its voice was deeper and most masculine now. This was one of the most attractive human males Jamie had, and figured it would get some action, since most of the people at this school were female.
User Image
e l y a r

"Haha, wow Jaime. You look like a strong person. I'm stronger though."He said. Joking around and laughing. He looked down at Zoey and kissed her. Laughing.

➝ W h e r e ; Inside.
➝ W i t h ; Noone..
➝ O o c ➝ .

Bashful Kitten

Zoey

Zoey looked at Jamie as if she had seen a ghost."What happened."She asked lightly. Zoey was still on Elyar's back.She deftly liked him. She smiled at Jamie.Jamie must be one of the Kim who did not choose genders. Zoey chose female.She smiled at Jamie.It would be different looking at Jamie if it always changed.Zoey giggled at her own odd thoughts.She was having alot of thoughts.Like does he like me?Or is Jamie a male?Ir when does class start.Zoey smiled and hugged Elyar.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces