Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
e l y a r

He looked around and looked at the girl.
And then looked at Zoey. Waiting for her to reply.
He looked at the girl. "I'm Elyar."He said. "A werewolf, of course."
He stood there, wondering if he should trust this girl or not,
but so far, it's a no.

➝ W h e r e ; Inside.
➝ W i t h ; Zoey.
➝ F e e l i n g ; Hungry.
➝ O o c ➝ I'LL SAVE YOU, FOR I AM SUPERWOLF.

Mara_Jade_101

scarlettletter666

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image
ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ Arcana Blodwyn ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ

ϯ ϯ00000~No wonder I am reserved~00000ϯ ϯ

ϯ0000000000Arcana smiled. "I would love to go have breakfast with you." She returned his kisses and held onto him tightly. Her smile widened when he suggested staying with her. "O-okay. But I don't want you getting in any trouble." She looked around to make sure no one was there then reached back and opened the door, letting them both inside. Arcana sniffed around. "It smells like another wolf but sorta off. I guess I have a roommate." She sighed and shrugged. "I hope he or she doesn't mind." She walked over to her bed and sat on the edge and hung her hat on the headboard.

ϯ0000000000'He's actually staying with me! I can't believe it! It's like he reads minds!' Her heart was racing as she looked over at him, blushing a little. "It's not much but this is my room. I didn't have much when I got here so its a little empty. I'll have to find some things to decorate it a little bit." She looked around the room. Arcana patted next to her on the bed, motioning for him to come sit down. "These beds are very comfortable." She blushed when she said it. Arcana began to comb her fingers through her hair nervously and absentmindedly.

The world is against me.
To them I am a beast.

I think I might have found a safe haven!
ϯ0000000000000000000000000000000000000But how long will this sanctuary last before my world is torn apart? . . .0000000000000000000000000000000000000ϯ

User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image

ϯϯ ~{OOC:Okay guys! a little change to my colors! the Blue is for when I am NOT speaking in English! but it sorta is english but PRETEND ITS NOT ENGLISH!!! :3}~ ϯϯ

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"Oh hi! Sorry, didn't mean to ignore you." it said, letting go of her new found friend. "I'm called Jamie. I'm a shapeshifter like she is. It's a pleasure to meet you." it said, again, with a friendly smile. "There seem to be a lot of werewolves around here, aren't there?"
User Image
e l y a r

"Hi Jaime, and yeah, there's a lot of werewolves"He said. Relaxing. "Do you want to eat with us?"He asked, wondering. He shuffled with his hand and then remembered to let Zoey off of his back, laughing as he did so. And then smiling and blushing at Zoey.

➝ W h e r e ; Inside.
➝ W i t h ; Zoey.

Mara_Jade_101

scarlettletter666

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"Oh sure! I would love to!" Jamie said, a bit too excited. It tried to calm himself before continuing. "What do you think they're serving for breakfast? I'm starved." it said, rubbing it's stomach a little as it growled.

Bashful Kitten

Zoey

"Hello Jamie."She said lightly.She smiled."I am here to learn to control it."She said with a smile.Zoey smiled at Elyar.She was happy.She had two new friends.She smiled and looked at Elyar.She smiled again."Thanks for letting me down"She said to Elyar.She smiled ready to find a table with Jamie and Elyar.He stomach also growled.

User Image
User Image
e l y a r

"Haha, I don't know."He said laughing as he put Zoey on his back like a piggyback ride. "Well your getting back up! What do you want for breakfast Zoey?" He asked her questioningly. Smiling up at her and having his cheeks turn a light light red.

➝ W h e r e ; Inside.
➝ W i t h ; Zoey.
➝ O o c ➝ I'LL SAVE YOU, FOR I AM SUPER-WOLF.
Damien smiled as he sat beside her on her bed. "Yeah" he said aware that the room mate was a male. 'Ill have to make sure he knows h that he ist going to hit on her.' He thought ash he looked at her and kissed her again

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"Whatever she wants, I'll eat. All I know is that if I don't eat soon, somebody will not be happy." it said, walking into the cafeteria and finding them a table. Finally, people to hang out with and to talk to. But... where was Violet? 'Oh well.' it thought. 'She's probably fine, in her room or something.'

Bashful Kitten

Zoey

Zoey blushed when he pulled her back up."I don't know.Eggs.Bacon.Toast."She said lightly.He face was a bright red and she forced it to stop.Elyar was red.She giggled and waited for him to do some thing.But before he could she turned to a cat and then a human again.Why on earth do I keep blushing?Am I backed up on this?Or do I like him?She kept thinking.She smiled at him waiting for to take them to a table.

User Image

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Jamie noticed Zoey's sudden change. " You're a bit new to shapeshifting, aren't you dear?" it asked. "If you want, I can give you some help. Unless you want to randomly turn into a kitten all the time, in which case, never mind."
User Image
e l y a r

He smiled when she shapeshifted and then walked into the lines of food with Zoey and Jaime and grabbed a tray. He piled on eggs, bacon, toast, and other things that we would eat. He then went and sat down in an empty table with them and put Zoey down on the seats. Elyar then sat the closest next to Zoey and put the food next to all of them.

➝ W h e r e ; Inside.
➝ W i t h ; Zoey.

Bashful Kitten

Zoey

Zoey smiled."Sure.Uhm.When do we start?"She asked.She started thinking.Maybe i really do like Elyar.She thought.Zoey looked at Jamie."Maybe after lunch?"She asked.She wondered if Elyar liked her.She shook her head to get ride of the thought.Zoey really wanted to start the training that Jamie had offered.Zoey smiled at Jamie then down at Elyar.

User Image

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image
ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ Arcana Blodwyn ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ

ϯ ϯ00000~No wonder I am reserved~00000ϯ ϯ

ϯ0000000000Arcana leaned slightly against him when he sat and smiled. When he kissed her, she returned his kiss and wrapped her arms back around him. 'He's so gentle. So sweet. I'm so happy I made it here. I was almost killed before I got here. I hope we never have to leave.' She smiled and blushed. 'I have only known him for less than a day . . .' She pulled back from the kiss and stared at him. "I . . . I love you," she whispered to him. Arcana was unsure how she could say that after such a short time but that is what she truly felt.

ϯ0000000000Arcana blushed when she said it and looked away slightly. She was afraid that he'd reject what she said. Truthfully, she had always been afraid of rejection. "I'm sorry if what I said makes you feel uncomfortable." She couldn't look up at him. Arcana was a little too afraid. Her heart raced and she tensed up as she sat there, nervous of his reaction. All that ran through her mind was, 'Please. Please don't reject me. Please don't push me away.' She didn't know what she'd do if he did reject her.

The world is against me.
To them I am a beast.

I think I might have found a safe haven!
ϯ0000000000000000000000000000000000000But how long will this sanctuary last before my world is torn apart? . . .0000000000000000000000000000000000000ϯ

User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image

ϯϯ ~{OOC:Okay guys! a little change to my colors! the Blue is for when I am NOT speaking in English! but it sorta is english but PRETEND ITS NOT ENGLISH!!! :3}~ ϯϯ

Dangerous Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maru stumbled out of her room and leaned against the door across from hers. "S-Somebody in there?" she slammed her fist on the door tired, slowly starting to loose conscious. "Please, anyone?" her voice started to become quiet and her eyes slowly shut.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff