Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I look out of the corner of my eyes and see someone there in the grass. I wondered who they were, but figured if they wanted to say hi they would and there's no reason to really go over there and bother them. Although my curiosity got the better of me and I dashed over to see who they were. I just got close enough to see who they were, but far enough away that I wouldn't bother them.

Cale

I watched Erin and wondered what she was doing. I figured if she got into any kind of trouble she should be able to get out of it since it doesn't seem like she's doing much. I sighed and watched her, and leaned my head against Alex's shoulder.

Dangerous Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crystal noticed the new student laying in the grass. She was curious to find out who they were but decided to leave them alone until the person decided to come over to them. The first thing Crystal noticed about the new student was they had a cat tail and bare feet. This was strange to her, sitting down in the grass she distracted herself by practicing some of her spells.
User Image
User Image

~ ~ Sebastian ~ ~

He slightly opened his eyes upon hearing footsteps rustling with the grass behind him. He waits for the person to try and act friendly with him but then notices that the person that started walking towards had stop in their tracks some feet away. Curious about who it was, he flops over to see who the lucky person was and noticed that it was one of the females that where from the tree group. He stared into her direction for a bit then turns his view away from her. Even though she kept her distance it still bothered him to a small degree so the male decided to just sit up. He yawns again before reaching for his shoes and slowly slipping them back onto his feet. The male cat then remained seated in his spot for some time and then after a while he decided to get up and to stretch his arms upwards to wake his body. He then breaths out once and decides to go and check out the female that had noticed him. As he approached the female he quickly takes notice that another pair of eyes were watching him but he choose not to bother with it. The male flashes the girl a fake smile before greeting her. "Why hello there young lady" He checks out the tomboy's features to see that nothing really stood out about her and that she had a weird scent to her. "This girl..she kind of smells like a dog..." He thought to himself then slightly chuckles to himself. "A mutt huh? I guess this place really is interesting..." He calms his laughter and waits for the tomboy to say something.

VampireWerewolfSama

Yookae

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Erin

I stood there looking up at him. "Hi, sorry if I woke you, I was just coming over to see who you were.." I said blushing slightly. I wasn't quite sure why I was blushing but figured I should just ignore it and continue the conversation. I then noticed that he was a neko and smiled. "I'm Erin." I said unsure what to say next and I held my hand out to him. I wasn't sure why I was doing this but it seemed appropriate for this situation. I then noticed he smelled like a cat and figured he could turn into one or something like that so I just ignored it. "Whats your name?" I asked with a smile.

Cale

I kept an eye on her, unsure why she's being so friendly to all these people when she is typically very shy and timid. I just thought that since she's not used to being around so many different kinds of people. I guess she realizes that she is safe here and that means that she can walk up to strangers and have a normal conversation with them.
User Image
User Image

~ ~ Sebastian ~ ~

The cat quickly notices that the girl, now know as Erin, was starting to blush as she spoke to him. He glances down to see that Erin was holding her hand out towards him, a physical gesture of saying hello. He quickly glances behind her to see one of the males by tree was closely watching them from afar. He suddenly gets an idea and slightly smirks to himself before putting it into action. He looks back towards her and lightly but softly flicks Erin's hand out of way and takes a couple of steps closer so that his body was up against Erin's small frame. He then moves closer to her face, placing his left hand on her left shoulder and then giving Erin a small lick/kiss on her right cheek. He then quietly but seductively whispers into her right ear. "It's a pleasure to met you Erin," He then takes two steps backwards to give them a bit of space. "As for my name, I'm called Sebastian..." Sebastian slightly smiles.

VampireWerewolfSama

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I blush unsure how to react to what just happened. "uh Nice to meet you Sebastian." I said a bit in shock and tried to control my blush. I then turned around to see if my brother saw, and if so then It's my responsibility to calm him down and keep him from getting into a fight.

Cale

My eyes widen as I watch what is happening. I jump up quickly and storm towards my sister and her new friend. I get up behind Erin and pull her away and wrap my arms around her protectively. "Who are you and what makes you think you have any right to do that to my 15 year old sister!?" I demanded with a growl.

Erin

"C-Cale! I'm fine, don't worry I can take care of myself! And what makes you think that just because I'm 15 means that I should be treated like a child!?" I said in shock and slight frustration that he is over reacting. I expected him to turn into a wolf and start fighting with Sebastian, not demand things from him.

Cale

"Oh shut up, you my baby sister and I get to treat you as such!" I growled at her and then just glared at the boy in front of us to start explaining.

Dangerous Hunter

Crystal heard Cale start yelling at the neko boy, not understanding what happened she stood up and walked towards Erin and Cale. She stood next to Erin. "Whats going on?" she asked them curiously. Making sure to keep an eye on the mischievous boy.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I looked at Crystal, "Cale is just over reacting to Sebastian giving me a light kiss on the cheek. It's no big deal." I said with a shrug. I wasn't too worried about Cale over reacting, buy I was more worried about how Marcelis is gonna react to this.

Cale

"I am not overreacting!" I said and choked Erin a little to get her to shut up. I didn't want some older guy messing with my little sister just because she is young and doesn't know anything.
User Image
User Image

~ ~ Sebastian ~ ~

Sebastian starts to laugh at the fit that Erin's brother was preforming in front of them. "Are you jealous little doggie?" He then walks closer to the siblings and with Erin trapped between him and her older brother, Sebastian leaned in closer to Erin's body as he moved in closer to lock eyes with the protective brother. He then rested his right arm on top Erin's head as he teased the male."Do you want me to taste you too?" He slightly smirks at him as he lightly toyed with the tips of the male's smoky gray hair. Sebastian then slightly laughs to himself and quickly moves away from the K-9 siblings. He then briefly turns his attention to the white haired female as she stood watching them. He gazed up and down at her to see what kind of being she was but noticed that her features and her smell looked to be human but when his eyes crossed hers he quickly notices that there was some kind of inhuman power locked inside her. Sebastian sighs and turns his view away from hers. "She's probably a witch...." He thought to himself and then looking back at the siblings.

VampireWerewolfSama

Yookae

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I blushed for some reason, but figured I should just try and keep as calm as possible right now. I wasn't sure what Sebastian was planning but then realized that I may not wanna find out. Something about him made him seem mischievous, like a cat. I then realized that I was being silly since he was a neko, so that means he's gonna have similar qualities to a cat. I then try to look back and see if Marcelis still back there or not, but couldn't cause Cale was in the way.

Cale

I just rolled my eyes. "your not exactly my type." he muttered trying not to turn into a wolf and begin to rip him to pieces. "and I'm not jealous, I just don't you messing with my sister." I said through my teeth.
User Image
User Image

~ ~ Sebastian ~ ~

Sebastian didn't really pay much attention to what this male puppy dog was saying and slowly drifted back into his own thoughts. "Man am hungry." He glances up at the sky to see a fish shape cloud swimming across the blue sky. "I wonder what kind of food they serve here..." Sebastian then lazily yawns after the older brother had finished talking about something. "Are you done barking at me little puppy dog?" He then turns away from three individuals. "Cause I have some business I need to care of." Without saying any type of farewell, Sebastian starts to walk away not caring if the male wasn't even done yelling at him or not.

((edit))
VampireWerewolfSama

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
erin

I smiled and waved good bye to Sebastian as he left. "okay! bye!" I said with a smile, although I realized afterward that later I may get a beating from Cale for being overly friendly and such.

Cale

I grinned, glad that he was leaving. I let go of Erin and went back to sit next to Alex. I leaned my head against Alex's shoulder. I was just hoping that Alex wouldn't be mad at me for almost loosing my temper.

Distinct Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Marcelis Caspian Armada
     Sometimes its easier to ask for forgiveness...

Marcelis was sitting on a tree branch while watching the whole thing "Well, that was amusing to say the least".He comment as he eats some pineapple slices he got from the cafe earlier. He found amusement in Cale's frustration. He was uninterested in introducing himself to the new kid, so he chose to sit back. "That cat aught to be an interesting addition to this school" He adds still chewing on a tidbit of pineapple "You alright Erin?" he asks seeming completely unaffected by the whole cheek kissing incident

than to ask for permission...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces