Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
(it's okay.)

Cale Blackwood

I kept my attention on Alex. I eventually stop watching what he's doing and look at his face, seeing how consintraded he was. I then realize I'm staring so I just look away.

Erin

I sigh and saw what Crystal was doing. I walked over next to her. "what's are you doing?" I asked a little confused. I didn't understand whats with the wolf.

Dangerous Hunter

Crystal looked over at Erin. "Just making sure my magic works fine. It will be a while until we meet up with Saki, so might as well do something to keep from getting bored." She said with a small smile.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Cale Blackwood

I blushed slightly as I realize that I've been staring. I try and not but for somereason I just can't help it. I distract myself and see what Crystal was doing. I wondered why a wolf, but figured it was pointless to ask.

Erin

"oh cool." I say with a smile then turned into my wolf form. I ran around a bit then saw a squirrel. I grabbed if by the tale as started to beat it against the ground.

Cale Blackwood

I look over and see what Erin was doing. "Erin! Stop that! Leave the poor thing alone!" I ordered. I knew she had a bad habbit of doing that but didn't know it was that bad. That she would do that infront of people, and as a teenager.

Erin

I let it go and go hid behind a tree.

Dangerous Hunter

Crystal couldn't help but laugh, yet feel bad for the squirrel. She thought for a minute and sent her wolf away. Muttering a few words a squirrel familiar appeared. "Here you can chew on this squirrel, Erin." She commanded the squirrel to run over towards her. "You won't have to feel bad for the squirrel since it won't feel anything, die, and take damage from Erin's abuse to it."

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Cale Blackwood

I just sighed and closed my eyes. I decided to just let her do what she wants for now. I looked at what Alex was doing.

Erin

I jump u and start chewing on the squirrel. I beat it against the tree and the ground.

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Alex
As Alex set there he noticed Cale was watching him intensely and also saw the squirrel that was summoned for Erin to play with. I then put my knitting into my bag and grabbed a small raggedy Ann doll from my bag. I began to stitch back up allowing my magic to flow into. The trick was to see if I could get it to seem as if it had a mind of it's own, but still be in my control.

Alanna
Seeing Cale sit that close to Alex unnerved me bc I didn't want Alex to get hurt. Walking over to them I set beside Alex and also pulled put my weapone to work on. Using my limited Telekinesis I made them fly around us almost like a frisbee but with knives on it.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Cale Blackwood

I kept an eye on Erin and blushed as I tried not to stare at what Alex. I just hopped that Alana's weapon wouldn't accidentally hit Erin. I then adjusted my boots a little.

Erin

I wasn't paying much attention to what was going on around me besides the squirrel. I then threw it and ran after it. I wanted to see if it was still able to run, so I can try and catch it.

Dangerous Hunter

Crystal made the squirrel run around Erin playfully. The squirrel stopped in its tracks, looked up at Erin, then ran towards a tree. Crystal watched Alanna sit between Alex and Cale, curious about why Cale was blushing so much, but figured to leave it alone for now. She smirked slightly seeing the weapons Alanna pulled out. "Gotta love siblings." she thought to herself.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I chase the squirrel around then try to get up the tree.

Cale Blackwood

I roll my eyes at Erin as she tried to get up the tree.

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Alex
I did a last few stitchings to the doll and pushed some more magic into it. Standing the medium size doll up I let go and it started to walk. I couldnt believe it worked it. I was really proud of myself.

Alanna
As I set there I saw the doll Alex was working starting to walk around. (that might come in handy) Alanna thought to herself.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Cale Blackwood

"good job." he said to Alex with a grin as he watched the doll move.

Erin

I eventually get up the tree and bit the squirrel's tail and hit it against the tree.

Lonely Sex Symbol

(I might make a new char... My others dont seem to be getting any replies)

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Kyuri Okamimari
(I might make a new char... My others dont seem to be getting any replies)

(okay that's fine, but the only reason your not getting any replies is because no one is ever online.)

Distinct Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Marcelis Caspian Armada
     Sometimes its easier to ask for forgiveness...

Marcelis appears on a branch of the tree Erin was trying to climb. He is holding a bag in one hand, and a burrito in the other. Taking a bite out of the burrito he speaks, "Sorry I took so long guys, kitchen was closed so I had to go buy all this stuff" he explains, still eating his food and lightly swinging the bag back and forth.

than to ask for permission...

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I dropped the squirrel and carefully crawled over to where Marcelis was. I then changed back into my human form and held onto the tree branch tightly. "It's fine don't worry about it." I said with a smile. I tried to focus more on not falling then the food.

Cale Blackwood

I looked up and shrugged. "It's fine I guess, and Erin, be careful up there if you fall your gonna ruin your dress." I said looking at her, hoping she wont need help getting down.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff