Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
ALEX
"Sure here you go" Alex said holding out his wrist to Cale. Not sure why he wanted it tho.
"Hi Crystal. So what you been up to? O and Saki is with Camille he said something about going to his room I think but not sure." Alex responded

ALANA
Walking over to Crystal "Nice to meet Crystal I am Alex's slightly younger twin sister" seeing another boy behind her Alana Also went to shake his hand as well.

Dangerous Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crystal laughed a little. "I can see that and I just wandered a little around the school, got lost, then met Jack." she grinned as she pointed at the guy next to her and looked at alana and cale. "Its nice to meet you both." she replied to them with a smile then looked over at alex. "Not much has happened but this is Jack he is new to the school." she felt a twinge of jealousy but couldn't figure out why. "I-I guess Camille is a girl? N-Not that its a problem i-its good to know there's more people coming to the school." she felt her cheeks turn red as her hand gently smacked her forehead, feeling like a blabbering fool.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I laughed a little and smiled at Jack. "hi Jack, I'm Erin." I said and saw Crystal blushing. I smiled wondered why Crystal was blushing. I looked up and saw Marcelis hanging there. "hey Marcelis." I said quietly then Alana walked over. I stepped aside a little then looked over at Cale and Alex.

Cale Blackwood

I tied the string lightly around Alex's wrist. I made sure not to tie it too tight or too loose. I grinned at him when I was finished and then adjusted my tiara. I then looked at Jack and waved. "hi. I'm Cale, Erin's older brother."

Distinct Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Marcelis Caspian Armada
     Sometimes its easier to ask for forgiveness...

"What's up baby girl?" he says in response to Erin's greeting as he remains hanging from the tree branch, swinging slowly

than to ask for permission...

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I blush a little and smiled at Marcelis. "hi." I said unsure how to respond to his greeting.

Cale Blackwood

I looked over at Marcelis and glared at him. "don't call my sister that." I said with a slight growl.

Distinct Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Marcelis Caspian Armada

Marcelis says nothing back to Cale, but he looks over to him with a smirk as he continues to swing upside down, a bit quicker. He figured calling Erin that would bother him.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Cale Blackwood

I glare at him then calm down and grin at Alex.
I tried not to get too angry right now since Erin was right there.

Erin

I try to get my blush to fade then noticed Marcelis swinging a little faster. "uh... Why are you swinging upside down?" I ask as my blush began to fade.

Distinct Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Marcelis Caspian Armada

"No particular reason luv" he replies with a smile as he continues to swing "Just for the fun of it I suppose" he adds as he stretches his arms out

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I blush a little more. "oh okay." I say with a smile.

Cale Blackwood

I look at Marcelis and glare at him. I didnt like him treating my sister that way just because he wants to make me angry.

Distinct Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Marcelis Caspian Armada

"Anyways" Marcelis says as he suddenly stops swinging"I think I'm going to go find something to eat" he says as he looks at everyone "Anyone want anything? I can bring stuff back"

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

"uh I want a sandwich please..." I said blushing slightly. I wasn't sure why I was blushing, but I was. I tried to stop blushing, but it was no use.

Cale Blackwood

I looked at Marcelis. "i'm not that hungry." I said thinking that I'll just eat later.

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
ALEX
"Yea can you bring me and my sister some pears and grapes if they got them plz?" I asked him.
"Thanks for the wrist band Cale. Your the second person to ever give me anything" I said to him. Then I walked over and gave him a quick hug.
"So when are we suppose to meet Saki Erin?" I asked her.

ALANA
"Oooo that does sound good." I said as my stomach started to growl and I remember that I hadn't has anything real to eat in a few days. I then saw my brother give Cale a hug and thought Awh that's sweet.

Dangerous Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crystal's stomach growled slightly. "I wouldn't mind some chicken." she asked nicely and looked back at the others.

(DX So sorry my posting will be very slow and a little short this week is going to be hectic until the 13th)

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Cale Blackwood

I was a little shocked when Alex hugged me, but I just grinned and hugged him back. "your welcome." I said then wondered where my sister is gonna be going.

Erin

I looked at Alex and shrugged. "I'm guessing soon, but I'm not really sure." I said and smiled when I saw my brother hug Alex. 'well lets just hope my brother doesn't over think things and does something that we will regret.' I thought but figured I was just over thinking things.

Distinct Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Marcelis Caspian Armada

"Alrighty then, what kinda sandwich Erin?" Marcelis asks as he takes a mental note of what everyone wants"You 2 only want pears and grapes? " he asks as he looks over to Alana and Alex with his head tilted "Oh... and what kind of chicken Cryst?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces