Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I thought for a second. "not too far. I know there's one on school grounds and I think there's a few up north outfitting barrier."
(Oni I'm going to stab you!)

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
"Well I remember going thru some woods to get to her. So I dont think it's the one on school grounds" Alex said trying to remember the path he took when he followed that thing. " I do know tho it was a straight shot between here and it. In fact if you go to the window in my and marcelis' dorm it a straight shot from it.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

"okay, I'll go track it later." I said as I petted Saki with a smile. I wondered what exactly was following them, and what exactly is it. I figured that I'll just figure it out later.

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Saki looked at her and him as he shook his head "Dosent matter i was on borrowed time anyways some people arnt made to be a triple hybrid like me this body isent gonna hold it like i said in the end im only human ill die from my body not knowing how to function soon ill loose control of muscles in my arms legs and neck then brain function will stop and then ill forget how to breathe.....then my body will ...well i don't know what happens past that" he said as saki sighed "Ishould be safe for now in cat form"

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Alex looked at Saki "is there nothing that can be done tho to keep you from dying? I mean we live in a school full a gifted people." Alex asked him hoping there something

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Saki looked at alex and shrugged "even if im healed over and over it tears up my body and it will be a even more painfull life i have learned to live with it...but i wanna stop those men who did this to me" he said as he layed in erins arms

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Alex set there listening to Saki. "Do you know who the men are?" Alex asked him. Alex couldn't help but wonder if there was a way to help him.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I held Saki a little tighter. I tried not to cry, and refused to till later. "no, I won't let you die...." is all I was able to get out. I don't like loosing a friend and I'm not in the mood to plan a funeral.

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Saki thought "Well i suppose if i change back then they can track my power level to the school what do you guys think?" he asked as he felt erin and looked up "hey its ok really"

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I shook my head and held him a little tighter. Making sure not to hurt him. I closed my eyes,so I wouldn't start crying.

Shameless Hoarder

(Might I snag Dorm Room 314S on the 3rd floor? )

User ImageA pair of eyes peered around the corner near where everyone was gathered, leaf-like hair covering the face so only the eyes were visible through them and a golden flower dangling above her forehead. As their conversation went on, the figure started to inch out more til her upper body was showing, arms hugging tightly around a book.

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Alex noticed something peering around the corner at him and Erin. At first he thought he was seeing things but then he began to see the upper part of a body with what appeared to be leaves on it's head. Thinking it was some kind of a plant Alex pushed his magic over to it to see what it was.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I opened my eyes and saw someone looking at them. I held Saki protectively, unsure what was looking at them. I just hoped that they were friendly.

Shameless Hoarder

User ImageThe leaves bristled up, quickly covering the entire body of the figure as it stepped back "I am no ordinary plant. You cannot analyze me with magic." a female voice said, sounding both intimidating yet scared at the same time. Her eyes looked down to the floor "I'm not here to harm you."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff