Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Friend

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Kyuki Okmimari

Akira shook his head." Fine since there's no convencing you. I guess you have to take responsibility for making me sick." He slowly sat up then leaned towards her and lifted her head up." And the first thing I need you to do is simply. . .Smile. Even if its not a real smile at least make it convencing."

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I smile a little in my sleep and clings to him him tighter. I am very much relaxed and I don't want to wake up. I then conned to sleep.

Distinct Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Marcelis Caspian Armada
     Sometimes its easier to ask for forgiveness...

Marcelis yawns as he remains in a meditative state as his breathing slows he concentrates on the control of his power

than to ask for permission...

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Alex's Magical Self followed the thing farther and farther into the woods. Up ahead was a cave. The thing lead Alex inside to what appeared to be some kind of shelter the cave looked creepy inside, but what startled Alex more was the person inside it. In the corner of the cave was what appeared to be a girl. After looking at her for a few minutes Alex noticed that she appeared to be in a meditative state. Suddenly the thing disappeared and the girl opened her eyes and looked towards Alex. Suddenly Alex realized who this girl was. "Alana?" Alex said to himself.

Interesting Friend

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
I just wanted to take the time to let everybody know that because Hurricane Isaac is headed to New Orleans I might not be online for awhile or at all so just pray that we make it thru this alive and well and be online as much or as soon as I can.

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
II_Yasuhiro_II
I just wanted to take the time to let everybody know that because Hurricane Isaac is headed to New Orleans I might not be online for awhile or at all so just pray that we make it thru this alive and well and be online as much or as soon as I can.

((Just becareful and safe ok and ur in my families prayers.try and let us know how u r doing if u can.))

Distinct Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
II_Yasuhiro_II
I pray for your safety, be careful... see you soon smile
(Miss me?)
Damien yawned loudly and looked around he had made his way to class and was sitting in the back of the class thinkg about arcana

Scott was walking around

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I wake up and look up at him. I wasn't sure if he was awake just with his eyes closed or what, so I decide to get directly on top of him. I then stared at him till he woke up. Knowing that he should wake up if she stares long enough.

Distinct Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Marcelis Caspian Armada

Marcelis felt Erin get on top of him. He lays still without opening his eyes, but from his shadow vision he could see Erin staring at him. He is interested as to what her next move will be so he doesn't show he is awake yet

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I continued to stare to stare at him, unsure why he isn't waking up. I then poked his forehead to see if that would wake him up. I got a bit closer to his face to see if he would wake up soon.

Distinct Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Marcelis Caspian Armada

Marcelis still acts as if he is asleep, he is amused as he watches Erin from shadow vision.

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Alex floated there and saw the girl moving towards him. " This can't be your not suppose to be here." Alex said to her. He then pulled his Magical Self back to his Physical body. Opening his eyes Alex closed down his circle and gathered his things. He then ran back to the school and up to his dorm. As he got to the door he heard something coming from inside. Quietly opening the door and peaking his head inside Alex saw Erin sitting on top of Marcelis. Not wanting bother them Alex quietly closed the door and leaned back against the door and slid down it to where he held his knees against his head. Alex was hoping to talk to them but he didn't want to mess them. Alex was worried that if his sister had found him then his family would eventually. He was afraid that if they found him they would bring him back to that house and lock him up in the attic for the rest of his life.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I heard the door close, so I quickly got up and went to go see who it was. I look down and see Alex sitting there by the wall. "Alex, what's wrong?" I asked as I kneeled infront of him. I want sure what was going on, but he looked worried about something.

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Alex looked up and saw Erin standing there. "My twin sister Alana has found me and I am afraid that since she found me then the rest of my family eventually will" Alex said to her as he looked back down. Slowly rocking back against the wall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff