Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I pawed at the door and howled. I was too lazy to change back, and I enjoy being in my wolf form. I kept howling and pawing at the door. I figured someone might here me, even from inside, and open the door for me.

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"Well carrrying you inside wouldn't be much of a problem, but I can see how that would be in convenient, so yeah, you should probably go back inside." Jamie said, thinking it could turn into a big man if she did turn mermaid.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I keep howling and barking. wanting someone to come and open this stupid door. I even got on my hind legs to try and push the door open. I howled again and thought that someone should be able to hear me from inside.

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
(Anna already let you inside XD)

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image
ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ Arcana Blodwyn ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ

ϯ ϯ00000~No wonder I am reserved~00000ϯ ϯ

ϯ0000000000They walked along until she got to her room. She stared at it a little bashful. Arcana sighed. "Yeah I guess you will." She smiled up at him, also hating to part so soon. She hesitated a little but then jumped up onto her tip toes and kissed him. She held the kiss for as long as she could then pulled back. "Feel free to come by any time." She told him, smiling. "Do you want to meet somewhere tomorrow? Maybe we can go to breakfast together. I have only tried a little of it, but the food here is really good."

ϯ0000000000Arcana smiled and waited for his answer but suddenly smelled around. "Does it smell like cats around here? Oh no . . . I hope I don't have a cat as my roommate. But it also smells like fox." She sighed and shrugged. "Oh well. I guess I will figure it out in a minute. It was really great meeting you." She sighed and thought, 'Oh dear. I hope he doesn't think I'm trying to get rid of him. If I had it my way, I'd stay with him but . . . but we might get in trouble. I can't wait to see him tomorrow though!' She smiled and kissed him again.

The world is against me.
To them I am a beast.

I think I might have found a safe haven!
ϯ0000000000000000000000000000000000000But how long will this sanctuary last before my world is torn apart? . . .0000000000000000000000000000000000000ϯ

User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image

ϯϯ ~{OOC:Okay guys! a little change to my colors! the Blue is for when I am NOT speaking in English! but it sorta is english but PRETEND ITS NOT ENGLISH!!! :3}~ ϯϯ

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
scarlettletter666

(oh... I didn't see that post.)

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
VampireWerewolfSama
scarlettletter666

(oh... I didn't see that post.)

(it's ok :3)

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
(ignore my other posts.... I didn't see that someone already opened the door.)
Erin

I barked once at Anna to thank her and ran inside. I ran around and some how I made it up to the second floor. I slowed down to a slow walk, and just mozied my way around till I was completely lost. I smelled the air and I smelled the sent of a werewolf. It was rather old, and in their human form, but figured if I hanged around long enough they may come back. I wanted to ask what wing I was in, so I can sorta map out my way to my room.

Dangerous Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maru sniffed the air then covered her nose. "Werewolves and a fox." she hung her head sadly. "I really hate being a cat sometimes." Maru went to the door and peeked her head through the door to see the two wolves, she could smell talking to each other. Her ears and tail popped out as she listened to them talk.

Friendly Fairy

10,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
//Vi

Once I wake up from my long period of sleep, I decide to take a walk. I knew that it was against the rules to go outside of the school grounds but I had a feeling that I was going to be safe. I got dressed, and ate breakfast before I headed out. Once I got out of the school, I was immediately attacked. I knew that no one was going to save me, nor would they discover me in time, so I just lay there... Dead..
(By the way im a werewolf and a fox. I can turn into both)

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
SaraCuddlez

(yeah, I know, that and that's cool smile and if people didn't know that, it just means they aren't keeping up with the updates being made on the first page.)

Lonely Sex Symbol

VampireWerewolfSama
SaraCuddlez

(yeah, I know, that and that's cool smile and if people didn't know that, it just means they aren't keeping up with the updates being made on the first page.)

(well duh I was paying attention, but the only scents that smell out of place are the fox and cat scents so she doesnt even notice the werewolf scent at first :3)

Dangerous Hunter

Kyuri Okamimari
VampireWerewolfSama
SaraCuddlez

(well duh I was paying attention, but the only scents that smell out of place are the fox and cat scents so she doesnt even notice the werewolf scent at first :3)

(lol I'm just slow XD)

Lonely Sex Symbol

BelaOrihara967
Kyuri Okamimari
VampireWerewolfSama
SaraCuddlez

(lol I'm just slow XD)

(your homeschooled . . . i know you are slow . . . :3 i love you)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff