Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Kyuri Okamimari
(welp. i loves you all but I gotta head to bed. DX I was falling asleep all day but only for about a few minutes at a time . . . DX I shall be up as early as I can tomorrow morning!)

(yeah, same here, I'll be going to bed soon. I have church tomorrow, so I wont be online from 1-4 smile I should be on all day other then between those times :] lol good night! :p )

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Oooo, interesting. Well, you should probably get back inside soon." Jamie said, then noticed Erin's condition. It kneeled in front of her. "Erin, are you alright?" it said, genuine concern in it's voice.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Erin

I nodded, unable to stop coughing enough to speak. I then turned into my wolf form again and ran off to the door. I eventually stopped coughing, and was able to breath easily. I got to the door and pawed at it. I couldn't get it open so I started to bark again for someone to come and open it for me.

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"You can just turn back into a human, you know!" Jamie called, then addressed the mermaid and nymph again. "Well I am happy to meet you both. I'm sure we'll be good friends." it said, with a friendly smile as usual.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin (wolf form.)

I nod and bark again, being to lazy to change back just so I can open a door. I was gonna change back into a wolf anyways when I got inside. I barked again wanting someone to open the door. I then looked back at the group of people I just left and then looked back at the door. (good night people! it's bed time for me!!!)
User Image

Holly Green

A mermaid, anyone with half a mind might realize the difficulties of being such a creature in an inland location, but Holly's mind was a little too clouded to come to such a conclusion, "Oh a mermaid, cool, so you're like a really good singer or somethin'? Now if we just had a mythical thing good at DJing we could get a good party goin'." He took another puff of his joint as he realized that the werewolf was coughing from the smoke. Now weed was a thing near and dear to his heart, so his first thought was that the wolf simply hadn't smelled the drug before. First-timers rarely knew how to breathe it in. He had held out the joint to offer a smoke, but the wolf had already run off. He nodded to Jamie who seemed ready to follow after the wolf, "Yeah, nice meetin' ya mate." He looked to Anne Marie, who complained of a need to retreat inside as well, "You sure you gotta go mate? I ain't never seen a ridgy-didge mermaid before." The mermaid didn't seem to notice him the first time he offered his joint, so he held it out to her again.

Fashionable Friend

4,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"Hm... a mythical looking thing good at DJing... I'm not sure if I have that in my repertoire. I'll see what I can do about that." Jamie joked. "And we can always go inside, I'm sure you want to get settle in your rooms."
"Yes, I'm sure," she said. "I'd rather no condensation build on my skin causing me to turn." She walked over to open the door for Erin, when she walked back, she saw holly holding out a joint. "no thanks," she replied. "we could all go back to a dorm, but you orobably shouln t smoke in there, holly." This way I won't turn and you guys won't have to drag a mermaid back insode,"she laugjed.
User Image

Damien Wolfson

Damien laughed as he ran and jumped into the air and changed into his wolf form and looked at her. He was a pure white wolf except for the black streak going to the back of his head from above his right eye. Scott laughed as he began to follow her through the halls. Scott smiled as he took a left as she went straight and he disappeared for a few minutes hiding from her before he came up the side hall way and knocked her to the ground and pinned her smiling "I win" he said with a smile

OCC
ME too! I'm a lobster

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image
ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ Arcana Blodwyn ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ

ϯ ϯ00000~No wonder I am reserved~00000ϯ ϯ

ϯ0000000000Arcana ran along in her wolf form trying to find a hiding place. She was a pure black wolf with icy blue eyes. She kept running, thinking she had lost him. When she looked back and he wasn't there, she had half a mind to go back and find him but quickly decided not to. Arcana kept running down the hall until she was tackled and pinned. The tackle had surprised her and she rolled a little before she looked up and saw Damien. "Hey! No fair! You used a back hallway!" she barked at him and pawed playfully. She grinned and licked his snout.

ϯ0000000000Soon, she returned to her human form and was still pinned. She was laughing a little and smiling. Arcana laughed for a little while until she stopped and she was still smiling. "That was fun," She said to him, speaking in the wolven tongue. She had never been able to have this much fun before. The only time any humans chased her was when they wanted her dead. They had guns, large guns that scared her. She had actually been hit once but all that remained was a scar.

The world is against me.
To them I am a beast.

I think I might have found a safe haven!
ϯ0000000000000000000000000000000000000But how long will this sanctuary last before my world is torn apart? . . .0000000000000000000000000000000000000ϯ

User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image

ϯϯ ~{OOC:Okay guys! a little change to my colors! the Blue is for when I am NOT speaking in English! but it sorta is english but PRETEND ITS NOT ENGLISH!!! :3}~ ϯϯ

Lonely Sex Symbol

Okay I figured I'd post this in a bigger font since my OOC in my posts is sorta tiny. The blue in my posts means I am talking the wolvish language! So unless you are a werewolf, or know the wolvish language, you cant understand me :3 The red means English! I will always think in English and occasionally talk in English when im talking to someone who doesnt know wolfish. I put this in rainbow text cuz its freaking awesome!!!!!
User Image

Damien Wolfson

Damien licked her back as he back up and turned into a human again. He smiled at her as he offered his hand to help her to her feet. "Indeed it was" He said as he looked into her blue eyes. Damien kissed her again gently closing his eyes as they kissed.

OCC

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image
ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ Arcana Blodwyn ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ

ϯ ϯ00000~No wonder I am reserved~00000ϯ ϯ

ϯ0000000000Arcana took his hand to stand and brushed herself off. Her had was slightly lopsided so she adjusted it. As he looked into hers, she looked up into Damien's eyes. She bit her lip slightly right before he kissed her but when he did, she returned the kiss eagerly. Arcana's heart began racing again. Her tail was wagging, showing her excitement but she blushed, reached around, and grabbed her tail to hold it still. She reached up with her other arm and wrapped it around behind his neck as they kissed. Soon, her tail was forgotten and she reached up with her other arm and held onto him. Her tail resumed wagging crazily.

ϯ0000000000When she finally pulled back, her face was bright red but a smile was across her lips. Her tail still wagged but she didn't care. "W-we should probably start heading back to our rooms. The school gets creepy when its dark . . ." She looked down a little, embarrassed of being even the slightest bit scared. "I-I think the school is haunted . . ." She looked up at him, completely serious. "I hear noises outside my door every night . . . Ghostly noises." Even if he would ask, Arcana would refuse to admit that she was slightly paranoid.

The world is against me.
To them I am a beast.

I think I might have found a safe haven!
ϯ0000000000000000000000000000000000000But how long will this sanctuary last before my world is torn apart? . . .0000000000000000000000000000000000000ϯ

User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image

ϯϯ ~{OOC:Okay guys! a little change to my colors! the Blue is for when I am NOT speaking in English! but it sorta is english but PRETEND ITS NOT ENGLISH!!! :3}~ ϯϯ
User Image

Damien Wolfson

Damien smiled as they broke the kiss and nodded "alright lets get you to your room." he said as he held her hand and walked down the hallway toward the north wing of the school.

A few minutes later they were in the north wing of the school and Damien sighed as they got to her room he didn't want to leave her this soon. "I guess I will see you in the morning" He said to her as he looked down in her eyes seeing if she would make the first move

OCC

Dangerous Hunter

Maru slowly walked though the academy looking for the north wing. Her memory was foggy but for some reason a voice in her head kept telling her. "Find room 115N in the North Wing on the first floor. Don't worry you are safe inside the academy." She shook her head a little, putting her hand on her head then looked down at the violin case in her other hand. "Who gave this to me?" There were so many unanswered questions about herself, she wanted answers to. Maru finally found her room and walked inside to find her stuff already inside.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff