Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Detective

User Image

Дnna ζawrence

≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣

❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅

After a five month journey Anna had finally arrived at the school. She she was supper excited to start and meet new people. It was her first time going to a school with different kind of races. She walked into the entrance of the school and it was completely isolated and there was nobody there. "Hmm I wonder where everybody is" She said to her self while walked around the campus seeing nobody there. "I really hope I can meet some people soon" She said as she continued to walk around. It sort of reminded her of her old home town that got destroyed.

Anna first decided to visit the library and found her way there looking at the amazing books the school provided for the students. "Hmm still nobody" She said while then she decided to go to the cafe. Once she got there she saw a couple of people that worked at the school cafe "May I have a coffee please" She asked the person.Once they gave her the coffee she paid and continued to wonder around the school.

After a while of exploring the school she finally decided to go to her room and started to unpack her belongings. Putting everything nicely away. Then she went outside and decided to go sit on a bench and enjoy the quietness while it lasted. Eventually she fell asleep on the bench deep in her own thoughts.

❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅

≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣≣

User Image

❃ Location:Outside on bench ❃ Company:No one ❃ Thoughts:---- ❃ Mood:Tired ❃ OCC:XXXX

Tipsy Detective

User Image

Ӎiss Υoshe Ӈamasaki
Lava and fire dragon form

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Yoshe entered to school after a long younger flying. Her town was really far away. As she entered she noticed a young female sleeping on the bench. She decided to let the girl get some rest before classes start. Yoshe continued to wonder around This place is lovely She thought to her self while she went to the library and gathered all the books she needed for classes and for her students after she had gotten all her books she then wondered to her classroom.

Once she got to her class room she put all her books on the bookshelf then she put the students books on their desks. She then took out some classroom decorations for the class and went around setting them up making the classroom look nice."This looks lovely" She said to her self with a smile. She then opened the shades letting in some sunlight and turned the heat up just to the right temperature.

After she was done with the class she locked it and decided to go to her room. "This is a lovely room" She said while she put all her clothes away and and decorated the room since she was the only one there so far. She put the picture of her mother on her nightstand and put all her bathroom supplies in the bathroom. "Now to take a nap" She said to her self while she laid on her bed and slowly passed out.

╚╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╝

✴ Mood: Happy/tired ✴ Thoughts: Where is everybody ✴ Location: Dorm Room ✴ Company: No one ✴ OCC:xxxxx

User Image

Tipsy Detective

User Image

Ⓒhristopher Ⓙohnson

☆═━┈┈━═☆

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

ℂhristopher entered the school a bit tired from his journey. He looked around surprised that there were not many students yet. I hope there are more students coming He thought to himself while he wondered around aimlessly. He saw a young girl sleeping on the bench outside and decided to leaver her alone. She looked exhausted and decided to leave her be. "Hmmm I wonder what I could do" He said to him self while looking around.

Дfter a while of wondering around the campus he discovered a little cafe and decided to get a little snack and something to drink. He went inside and ordered a small sandwich and water and ate it. I wish they served rabbit He thought to him self. Rabbit would make a perfect snack right now He said while he sighed a little. After he was done eating he paid the bill and left the cafe. "Hmm what to do now" He said to him self while walking inside the building discovering a library and looked around finding a book to read. Once he found a book to read he found a comfy seat and started to read.

User Image

⌘ Location:Library ⌘ Mood:Content ⌘ Company: No one ⌘ Thoughts:--- ⌘ OCC: xxxx

Tipsy Detective

User Image

۞ ʗhristy ۞ ℒoew ۞

★ ℳҽɾოαɪɗ ℱσɾɱ ★

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

ℂhristy had a long journey to the school. She had run away from home because she simply just got tired of the same boring village. As a mater of fact she did not really have a real family she was in a foster family and she didn't really care about Christy. It was a year journey for her but she didn't mind she just wanted to get out of her boring little village.

ϴnce she arrived at the school she looked around noticing that there were not any people there. Hmm I wonder where everybody is She thought to her self while she was wondering around the school. She thought this would be a great new start for her and she wanted to meet many new people. "Hmm where should I go" She said to her self while walking around while carrying her bags. She was sort of hungry but decided to get something to eat later. She didn't really feel like getting anything to eat either. "Hmm I hope there are some cute guys here" She said while she found a patch of grass and decided to sit on it relaxing.

Дfter a while of sitting down she decided to get up and walk around some more just exploring the school and discovering where everything is. This is a huge place...I'm probably going to get lost a lot She thought to her self while she continued to wonder around doing nothing really.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

⁂ Location:Wondering around ]⁂ Mood: Content ⁂ Thoughts:Happy ⁂ Company: No one ⁂ OCC: ׺°”˜`”°º×

User Image

Invisible Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Crimson, Raine
Demon Heiress

ι'м Tαℓкιnɢ нєяє, sнυT Tнє ғ*cк υρ...

"And here I was, thinking I'm late..." Raine muttered under her breath. She appeared right in front of the doors from out of nowhere. Luckily, no one was around to see that sloppy landing. A little disoriented, she started to walk on the halls, trying not to sway like a drunk woman. "Look around and take the silence in, Rae, this could be your first and last stroll on the halls before the hectic semester begins." I'm trying to, but you're leaning a bit on the left... She straightens herself and takes a sharp turn to the cafeteria. She heads straight towards the counter. Something sweet...something sweet... "A cup of hazelnut hot chocolate, please and a slice of custard cake," she addresses the cashier, in a monotonic voice. What she ordered was given to her after 2 minutes passed. With the tray of food in hand, she teleported herself to the farthest corner of the cafeteria, only looking out the window.

I miss Ren...
I miss Etinceler...

But all that is gone. Concentrate on the now.

Reminiscing the past while talking to someone nonexistent, she cuts the custard cake with grace. She remembers her Senior, Ren Valor, who is now deceased. All she wanted was to live a normal life before she rules the whole Clan. Now that wish is gone after the Etinceler Massacre. She wonders why can't anyone in her family see that, except her sister, Rielle. The Elders just can't see that I know what I'm doing, she thinks.

I don't think doing the same thing all over again, is 'knowing what you are doing.'

...ℓιsTєn Tσ ωнαT ι'м nσT sαчιnɢ.

Mood: Melancholic Thoughts: Patience, Raine... Patience. Location: Cafeteria Company: No one OCC: xxxxx

Wealthy Duck

User Image

"Do not fear the storm,
Ͽ Charles Cornick Ͼ
Fear the one who controls it."

|| Thinking:Another year | Feeling:Bored | With:No One | Where:Courtyard | OutOfCrayons:XXX ||

User Image

It was a beautiful day out as Charles flew towards the school. He was in his avian form, a large bird similar to that of an eagle but much, much larger. From his head to his talons is about 6'6, his wingspan is about 14 ft. Even more unusual than his size is his color or, more accurately, his overall appearance. His feathers are a mix of black and shades of light blue that appeared to ripple and flow almost like a mist. During storms or when Charles uses his powers his feathers turned into dark rolling clouds that occasionally has bolts of lightning flashing through them.

Charles landed in the school courtyard a bit dramatically, in a bolt of lightning to be exact. He shifted into his human form right as the lightning bolt connected with the ground, causing an echoing sound of thunder to go through the campus and leaving him standing where it struck. As a human Charles has long dark brown, almost black, hair that he keeps in a braid, a traditional native american style. His eyes are beyond extraordinary, the same blue as his feathers with the same flowing motion. Similar to his Thunderbird form, during thunderstorms or when his powers are in use the rippling blues in his eyes turns into a dark grey with occasional flashes of yellow, exactly like bolts of lightning. He has a few tattoos on his arms, mostly just tribal bracelet, though on his back there is a large tattoo of the native american symbol for Thunderbird. Unlike his other tattoo's this one was natural, on his skin ever since he was born over a thousand years ago. It symbolizes what exactly he is, the Thunderbird. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt that was a bit tight around his muscles, and a pair of jeans. Nothing fancy. He usually dressed in casual clothing since he was the Combat Class instructor, it was a physical class so suits or dress shirts wouldn't do.

From the looks of it, he was one of the first to arrive at the school, there were a few students walking around here and there, he noticed that there was a young girl sitting on a bench nearby. Charles wasn't the talkative type, he tended to mind his business and keep to himself.

User Image

"The flash of lightning, the crack of thunder,
It's music to my ears."

Everything:[color=#607B8B]Speaking/Thinking:[color=#8DB6CD]

Quote:
Quote:
Clean Getaway
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Tipsy Detective

User Image

Ӎiss Υoshe Ӈamasaki
Lava and fire dragon form

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

[After Yoshe had, had a long nap she felt much better and was now ready to go around to start meeting new people. She was quite excited to meet the teachers and the new students. Yoshe walked to her bathroom and made her self look decent. She then put on a shirt one that showed off her tattoo a bit. She then walked outside making sure to lock her room. Once she had gotten outside she had noticed a new teacher and a new student wondering around getting used to the new school.

Yoshe decided to go introduce her self to the teacher. Before she did so she put up her hair in a bun. She kept her hair up most of the time. Her hair was extremely long and it just went a little past her knees which was the reason she kept it up most often.

Yoshe walked up to the male teacher and introduced her self. "Hello, I'm Yoshe" She said while smiling at the male. She had to admit to her self he was quite attractive. But she would put those thoughts away for now and focus on getting to know him better. "I'm teaching the Power Control class" She said while looking at him. Yoshe had for many years at her old village but this was her first time teaching here. "Is this your first year teaching here?" She asked him.

╚╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╝

✴ Mood: Content ✴ Thoughts: He looks interesing ✴ Location: Outside ✴ Company: Male teacher ✴ OCC:xxxxx

User Image

Tooiie

Tipsy Detective

User Image

Ⓒhristopher Ⓙohnson

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Дfter a while of reading for a while. Christopher decided to put the book back and to wonder around and see if any new people had come. He would just wonder in and out the public places just to let time pass by. His first stop would be the Cafeteria. He went inside and saw a young female their one he had not seen before. He had decided to go over to him and introduce him self to this young lady. "Hello, I'm Christopher" She said with a little smile. The young women seemed quite attractive at least to him he did. "Whats your name?" He asked her while taking a seat.

ℱrom what Christopher could see she seemed like she was lost in her own thoughts. Hmm maybe I should leave her alone he thought to him self while sitting on a chair that was a little distance from her but not to far away. He wanted to give her some space and didn't want to interrupt whatever she was thinking about. He could always use somebody to talk to. And if she didn't want to talk to her that was fine to he would just wonder around more but he thought it would give it a shot. The worst thing that could happen was him being rejected which is was quite used to.

User Image

⌘ Location:Cafeteria ⌘ Mood:Content ⌘ Company: A girl ⌘ Thoughts:--- ⌘ OCC: xxxx

Rei Akira-Chan

Invisible Gaian

16,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Crimson, Raine
Demon Heiress

ι'м Tαℓкιnɢ нєяє, sнυT Tнє ғ*cк υρ...

Rae, its a person! Its talking to us! Concentrating hard and starring on the custard cake, Raine was trying to go back to her room. But it seems her powers are failing her when she needs them most. Looks like you can't avoid anyone at this point. She scoots to the edge of the seat and straightened her red, check-patterned skirt. What should she say to the person? She's torn between telling him off and let him strike a conversation."Raine Crimson," she replies with her name. She stares at the food for a few seconds before reaching out for the paper coffee cup with a brown coffee cup sleeve with 'Choco Hazelnut' printed on it. She took a sip on it, forgetting that its still hot. It burned her tongue.The pain made her eyes widen with panic and water. God, that's gotta sting... Obviously... She sighs.

...ℓιsTєn Tσ ωнαT ι'м nσT sαчιnɢ.

Mood: Startled and Nervous Thoughts: He reminds me of... Ren. Location: Cafeteria Company: A guy who appeared all of a sudden OCC: xxxxx

Clean Getaway

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces