Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's time to vote for homecoming king and queen! Pick which couple you think should be crowed this year's king and queen.

Ryan (King) + Adella (Queen) 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 5 ]
Usher (King) + Jay (Queen) 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Angelo (King) + Dawn (Queen) 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 2 ]
Amyas (King) + Ivory (Queen) 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 9 ]
Noel (King) + Tea (Queen) 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 47 48 49 > >>

Timid Elder

User Image
Dean manged to find the cafe easy enough from Adella's dorm, he quickly ordered the largest cup of coffee they sold for himself. He figured that he should get something for Adella and Riley since he had left so abruptly, as his coffee came back he ordered two for them. Dean drank his coffee black but he grabbed a few sugar packets and creamers for Riley and Adella before quickly and silently making his way back to Adella's dorm. He put the drinks on the floor in front of her door before knocking a few times. Dean walked away before there was an answer he felt like he had enough social interaction for one day.

After dropping off the coffee Dean found himself wandering up a stretch of beach as the sun was setting, he stopped and looked over the ocean at the setting sun. The ocean was calm and the tide gently lapped his shoes, as he stood there he started reciting a sonnet.

"Look in thy glass and tell the face thou viewest
Now is the time that face should form another;
Whose fresh repair if now thou not renewest,
Thou dost beguile the world, unbless some mother.
For where is she so fair whose uneared womb
Disdains the tillage of thy husbandry?
Or who is he so fond will be the tomb
Of his self-love, to stop posterity?
Thou art thy mother's glass and she in thee
Calls back the lovely April of her prime;
So thou through windows of thine age shalt see,
Despite of wrinkles, this thy golden time.
But if thou live, remembered not to be,
Die single and thine image dies with thee."

Dean reflected on what the sonnet meant and how he should be improving his own life but here he was just doing the same thing everyday and expecting a different outcome. When he finished reciting the sonnet to himself he placed his cup of coffee a safe distance from the incoming tides before using a part of his own shadow to form a rapier in his right hand. As he did every evening for the past few years he began practicing his fencing on a secluded stretch of beach alone.

Company: No one
Feeling: Calm
OCC:

tityanya

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Riley Grayson
All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players.

I am here: her dorm room
I am with: Adella
I feel: Ah, the beach

Ah, not her only secret after all. How adorable. "Why, I do believe I'm going to look forward to finding out all about you." Er, was that sort of flirting? Should he add something really overly deep and poetic to make its joking nature more apparent? After the small pause, he added, "I shall delve into each word you say, and uncover your hidden past, and find all of your secrets. Inquisitor Riley is on the scene!" There we go. He added the last part to really drive home how silly he was. He wasn't the flirty or poetic romantic type. He was the comedic relief guy.

Riley was looking around Adella's room, which wasn't nosey yet since none of her possessions were in it, when he heard her say "d**k." Did she mean him or Dead? Wait, where the heck was Dean? "Oh, this cannot be! Our manliest of men, the umbrakinetic as mysterious as the darkside of the moon has left us! Whatever shall we do?"

Luckily, Adella seemed to have answer to that. The beach. That was perfect. There was like, sand and water. What was more fun than that? Riley wasn't sure. "I would very much love to take a walk on the beach. Ahh, the sand beneath your feet, the sounds of the ocean, and the smell of that sweet salty air, one could write a million poems about it and not fully capture the ocean's beauty." Riley went off about the beauty of the beach, having no idea how much Adella would agree with him.

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image
I'm a Wonder
Outfit

((Out Of Cake?!: It's hard having him not flirt back, so I figured he'd do it, then catch himself struggle and make it seem like he wasn't flirting
Also, I didn't include the Dean thing because of the large amount of time passed in his post. I figured the coffee wouldn't get there that fast, and if they leave soon, they'd probably miss it altogether. They'd probably get to the beach before him if they went straight there actually))

Partying Codger

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Clara Annaliese Sanders

Where I'm at: Courtyard
Who I'm with: Adrastea
What's on my mind:

The telepathic portion of her psychic abilities allowed her to feel the brief flare of emotion, though she couldn't tell which one. She shrugged it off. "Being half-elf is... not fun. It's not horrible, either. Don't get me wrong; I've got my fair share of cool traits." As nice as this girl seemed, Clara didn't really trust her, and she was fairly hesitant to share more. "Dad's an Elf. Or was. Not sure. Mom was human. She was special, though."

Clara was silent as Andrastea talked. She took in the oranges and reds, the pinks golds as they reflected off of the water. Beaches were one of her top two favorite places to be, tied with forests. "That sucks that you never got to see sunsets. At least you had a place to live." The tone of her voice didn't convey any form of hostility, bitterness, or sarcasm.

((OoC: Did you draw your characters?))
thanatos606

Enduring Poster

User Image

Here I stand beneath
The warm and soothing rain
The droplets falling
Gently down on the terrain
Wash away the sorrow
All the stains of time
But there’s no memory
It’s only dry inside

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrastea rubbed her chin as she contemplated the Elf's words, a motion that she mimicked after noticing her father do it whenever he was deep in thought. "I think I know what you mean!" She suddenly said, excitedly. Without warning, yet another crack appeared in mid-air. The crack was quickly shattered when Adrastea reached through it and into the darkness within, pulling out her glowing, golden tome. With a wave of her hand, the rip in space-time disappeared from sight. "Find Natasha." Adrastea spoke aloud, her red eyes glowing brightly as the paged of the tome turned without her intervention. Eventually, the pages stopped on what appeared to be several photos of a very light-skinned woman. Everything about her appeared fairly normal, except for the bright red tattoo along her left arm. "That's my Aunt." Adrastea said, showing the pictures to the Elf. "There's three things that almost everyone of my species has. Dark skin, red eyes, and these." Adrastea held out her arm, displaying the red marking that spiraled along it. Slowly, the marking began to slither along her skin, as if to move away from the Elven girl, and settled upon Adrastea's other arm. "Auntie Natasha doesn't have all of that, even though she's one of us, so Dad says people were always really mean to her. He says that's why she doesn't like people very much." That was the explanation given to her upon meeting her Aunt for the first time. Adrastea had been surprised by the way the older woman acted. Fond of foul language, quiet, prone to violence when insulted, and apparently not a fan of shirts, Natasha was not a nice woman. She preferred to spend her time with machines than other living beings. As Adrastea's father explained it, Natasha preferred machines, because they wouldn't judge her. "That's why she works for us now." Adrastea said proudly. "There's a bunch of different people that work with Dad. Humans, Elves, those cat-girl thingies, I think there's some lizard-men, and a bunch of others that I don't know the name of at this exact moment. Multiculturalism at it's best." The young girl puffed out her chest, as if proud of the progressive accomplishments that she had no part of. As a Proxy, she was always happy to support the, as she called them, 'Lower Species'. Her race was superior, and as such, is was their job to help inferior species rise above their humble beginnings. That was how she saw her father's organization. "At least I...wait? Were you homeless before?" Adrastea gasped in surprise. "Well, don't you worry about a thing. All the students here get dorms, I think. So...problem solved. Though I should probably find my room at some point, maybe we can search together? I'm in dorm 4A, how about you?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And it will come
Like a flood of pain
Pouring down on me
And it will not let up
Until the end is here
And it will come
Through the darkest day
In my final hour
And it will never rest
Until the clouds are clear
Until it finds my dreams have disappeared

((I wish. T-T I've got no drawing ability.))

angelswolf121

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User ImageUser Image

xxx Noah had a really convincing argument. He brought up more points that just felt like rocks tripping her on the sidewalk. Belle stayed strong though. She was not going to call all emo again! That's not the her that he liked! "Of course!" Annabelle proclaimed. "I will always...ALWAYS care about you. I always have, always will, even if you hate me. Even if I have to hook you up with someone new...I don't really want to do that...but I will if it'll make you happy!" A bit extreme, but she was all about going extreme lengths to accomplish something very easy. Speaking of which...

xxx Back to some more embarrassing matters, Noah said that they saw each other all the time. It was kind of true actually. This school had more wardrobe malfunctions than anywhere else in the world. Curse you super power teenagers! Still, Belle knew that Noah was right. It wasn't quite as special anymore. She paused, taking a moment to think of what to do. Then poof! Annabelle teleported from her bed over to his. At this point, Akira was watching. Belle hadn't noticed as her back was turned towards him. She was also too focused on Noah.

xxx Annabelle climbed on top of her boyfriend, but didn't tackle him like before so he could still remain sitting up if he really wanted. "That might be true Noah but-" Annabelle pulled her shirt off and winked. "But, I'm yours now. View as long as you want, and feel free to dream about me in whatever sick way you want. Wait- You probably already do that. Well...I suppose you can touch me now too..." As usual, Annabelle didn't really think this through. It sure did start off goo though. "Whatever! You're the man! I don't know how this works." A bit of a temper there. "Oops! Sorry...I didn't mean it like that." Annabelle was looking away flustered now. Akira better leave now or he'd get spotted.

Minnchi

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image
Akira 'Aki' Umi
'The Rumor Maker'

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
xWhere at: Dorms
xWith: Annabelle & Noah
xWhat I'm thinkin: What the hell is her problem.
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC; blackmail potential!))

Apparently after his confession, Noah had left the friendzone with Anna's approval fir intimacy. She had moved them over to her bed using her ability, before climbing on top of him. Anybody who wasn't a blind idiot would know what she was planning for, but he didn't think Noah did, or expect it. Akira pulled out his phone, and snapped a couple shots as Annabelle pulled her top off, before pulling out and closing the door. A moment later, the copy of those were sent to Noah in a text with the message; "Props to you. (づ ̄_ ̄)づ" It was the best he could do for thumbs up. Once that was done, he was sure he'd be a little panicked on the pictures being posted.

He wouldn't post those just yet, but it would be good to use if he ever got cold feet being with Annabelle. Just a simple showing of her undressing on top of him would be more than enough to 'encourage' him. If he ever released them onto the school boards, he'd get way too much flak from girls on having their pictures taken while changing, and ultimately he'd lose half his target audience from that, so they were only sent to Noah's phone for the moment. He flipped the phone closed and walked across the hall to his room.

He announced the end of the day through the website, glad to see so many people posting they found someone great for the sunset. He left his laptop open, as he took his coat and tie off before sitting down on the bed. It had been an odd day, mostly the raffle going crazy and the crazy girl after Noah left. His shirt showed the singe marks from the scream of fire. Any sane person would have just run up to them, tapping them out on the shoulder or walking in front of him, but she apparently had different ideas of what was normal. He made a mental note to avoid her later, and thankfully he didn't give her his name or she probably would have hunted him down by paper.

He turned to his laptop to look at some shopping website for new clothes, when a mouse jumped out from his shirt pocket and onto the keyboard, messing with the website entry. "I forgot about you." He said, scooping the mouse off of the keyboard. He would need to return the mouse sooner or later, so sooner was better right? He stood up and left his room, only going to the room next to it and knocking on the door. He didn't say anything, just waited for someone to open the door and notice the mouse now leaning out of his hand and sniffing near the door, as if readying to pounce on whoever opened it.

Spunky Skunk

Minnchi

Mewlicious Paladin

tityanya

Dapper Lunatic

User Image
User Image

Company : Octavia and Me
                                              Where am I? :To Food...Finally (cafe)
                                              Music :No tune stuck in my head, yes!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                              He was glad to hear that one of his co-workers was on his side but still Thanatos was an intimidating presence. It wouldn't hurt to stay on his good side not only for the preservation of self but also as a threat to students. Moments after Octavia finished agreeing with him she commented on his growling stomach. Needless to say, Grayson was kind of shocked that she heard that. How the hell did she hear my stomach? I only felt it... She has to have some kind of animal hearing or something. He thought to himself as he looked her over once more for signs of animal parts then giving her a nervous smile. Before he could reply to her, Thanatos responded in the way that Grayson would have expected but with a twist ending. What is this guy actually trying to give us a compliment of some kind? although he still wasn't willing to give up his hunt for the kids that ran from him.

Thanatos held on to the phone and told Octavia and Grayson to go eat while he kept up the search as well as used the phrase 'psychopathic cop' to describe himself. Grayson questioned this more than the fact that he didn't need to eat anything. Somehow being around Thanatos, made Grayson feel completely normal like he didn't have powers at all. As Thanatos left Octavia and him standing there before they could question him about why he wouldn't let them have the phone or what he meant by his psychopathic cop comment. Grayson saw his shadow and the wings that appeared to be attached to his back. At this point, Thanatos could have transformed into a half man half spider monster and it probably wouldn't have phased him from what he picked up from their brief encounter.

Grayson chuckled and looked over at Octavia "I think that guy just confessed to being a psychopath to us." He checked to make sure he had his wallet then replied to the comment she made before Thanatos had his say "And as far as getting something to eat, I wouldn't mind that. I'm starving, I haven't eaten all day." He also wouldn't mind hearing more from Octavia she seemed like much nicer company then Thanatos. He started walking in the general direction that his male co-worker was heading assuming that he knew where he was going. " You said the cafe had good food. What about their coffee?" he asked. Still wanting a cup of coffee, even though, the day was coming to an end. Grayson paused for a moment "Sorry, I'm probably talking way to much. Why don't you lead the way, you're the one who has been to the cafe before anyways right?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

BittyTrixx

Tipsy Prophet

User Image
        Gale Summers

Not a thug

⋨"I'm not as bad as I look"⋩

I am here: beach
With: Claire, PEople in the distance

Gale was pleasently surprised, This girl wasn't scared of intimidated by him, or if she was she was really good at hiding it. he took in a deep breath and ran a hand through his hair as she asked if she could tag along with him if he was heading out. Gale Flushed a deep red. "I-I was just going outside...To...To get some air, yeah the weather's nice, and the sun's setting so I wanna see it." He muttered clumsily, If anything furthur driving home his ineptitude with women. before he started walking towards the exit, taking occational glances to make sure his company was still with him.
Gale looked out to the ocean as he entered the cool evening air. the sun reflecting off the waves as it slowly crept towards the horizon line. it was beautiful. on the beach he spotted a few people, they were too far away for him to hear what they were saying and he could really make out who they were. Gale sat on the sand and stared up at the sky. He should probably say something to the girl who'd accompanied him. "So...um...do you like animals?" he mentally slapped himself, what kind of question was that. he once again flashed a bright shade of crimson.

⋙"I promise"⋘

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

((ooc: Short and kinda crappy x.x Sorry, I'm tired. also you should join us in the piratepad thread yo ))
((outfit: same as picture))
((Love&Disco))

Riichaaan

Blessed Seeker

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Maybe he should’ve kept his comment to himself. Cleary she didn’t expect him to respond from a logical standpoint. She isn’t the smartest girl that much was certain; but there wasn’t a single person who could deny that she was definitely trying, and here he sat pulling the emotional trigger of her heart. Watching as the doves of determination slowly made their descent to the ground. If she tried to hide her pain from anyone else she’d probably be successful. Unfortunately the time they’ve spent together gave him the opportunity to pick up on those small habits. As she digested the content of his statement her confident smile deflated and contorted into a frown, she winced painfully but rebounded relatively quickly but there were still traces of uncertainty in her voice.

Obviously she didn’t have much of retort to his statement, instead of completely shutting down what he said like he expected, she passively accepted the possibility all the while relaying exactly how deep her feelings were for him, it’s cute… but did she really understand exactly what she was implying? She practically gave him the okay to cheat on her if it made him happy. There’s a difference between love and desperation and determining where the line separated the two was becoming difficult to spot. Noah sighed and shook his head all the while tightening his grip on her hand lightly as he started with a long dawdling.

“Riiiiiggght. There’s just something’s you don’t need to say Annabelle. I know, I couldn’t hate you either. Trust me, I’ve tried; even though you can be the source of all the stress I endure I still wouldn’t trade you out for some other girl. There isn’t anyone else who could take your place”.

Well, that wasn’t entirely true. The only person who could take her place is no longer among them. She retired to the great beyond where hopefully she found the happiness she longed for in the afterlife. Annabelle’s an important part of his life, but so was Echo. They both held the same value in his heart, even after she left them behind. Just hearing that name drags the distasteful feelings from that day back to the surface which is why they never talk about her. Annabelle is really a sweet girl, she prioritized her best friend over everything well… I suppose now her boyfriend.

Without warning Annabelle vanished, the absence of her hands made the pressure of his own collide at the center of his palms. She teleported to his left then mounted him as she removed her shirt revealing her pink bra as once again her cheeks flushed and this time, the feeling was contagious. His heart pounded against his chest, her warm thighs rested on top of his lap as she laced her arms around his neck and his, around her waist. Her warm breath caressed his cheeks as he switched positions giving Annabelle the mattress as he loomed over her with a gentle kiss.

His phone went off.

What a way to ruin the mood. Noah sighed as he clutched the smartphone and scrolled through the messages. The sender was Aki, he expected as much, however the content made his blood run cold. He actually took photos of him and Annabelle? What the hell was he thinking! He knew Aki prioritized rumors above everything but this was extreme, if anyone got those things would get really bad… really fast. Knowing him he probably had a plan in mind, but the absence of motivation is what made the situation much worse. What was he plotting? You could never really tell with him. Destroying the phone was an option but… there was a high chance that those files were backed up, and a pissed off Aki isn’t a different kind of beast. He was certain that Annabelle probably noticed his odd behavior so he tossed his phone aside and continued where they felt off.

OCC: Time - Skip should probably happen if this is going to continue. o: *Censored the hell out of this post*

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
              l Company: Annabelle l l Location: Sunlit Tides Dormitories [Annabelle's Room] l l Feeling: Not really sure... l

Noah Hazelwood

Spunky Skunk

Phoenix347

Shy Muse

User Image
                                                    Claire Vhynn

Gale was absolutely adorable; he reminded her of their neighbor’s puppy and she almost had the urge to pet him right there. After mentally slapping herself, she followed him out of the dorm area and into the beach. She felt awkward following him there at first, especially since she barely know him but when he spoke to her and asked something out of the blue, she began to feel otherwise.

“Definitely!” she said before a sad smile crossed her face, “Sadly, I’m not allowed to have a pet. I was too busy and preoccupied to properly take care of one,” and the fact that I killed my pet gold fish once, Claire wanted to add but decided not to.

“Do you think they have animals here? Aside from fishes, that is. I hope they do,” Claire said wistfully as she imagined hugging a cute puppy close to her chest, “What about you? Do you like animals?” she asked.

Company: Gale
                                                    (ooc: Sorry about the short posts too. I was planning to but the internet’s crappy and it keeps disconnecting.)

Arsenic_Poptarts

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

A∂єℓℓα Gℓαѕѕ

This life is like a swimming pool.

I am here:
With:

Adella smirked when Riley said he was going to try and find everything about her. Se was about to whisper at him "Is that a promise?" When he turned the flirty statement into a joke. O boo! What fun was tat? So instead she simply giggled at his joke. "So that means you'll be around me more often then? She asked in an amused tone. Just because he wasn't going to truly flirt with her didn't mean she couldn't flirt with him. When he said "umbrakinetic" though, that kind of killed the mood for her. What the heck did that even mean? She understood kinetic at least, but the "umbra" part of the word was a complete mystery to her.

But rather than let her confusion hit her, she suggested going to the beach. And Riley accepted! Yay! It was always more fun to go to the beach with someone else. Maybe other students would be there and they could have some kind of party. It would help her figure out who all exactly to avoid before school even started. She put those thoughts away though, and listened to the boy ramble on about the ocean. She grew dreamy just thinking about it!
"Yeah" She said dreamily, before snapping out of her haze. But we need to change first! We can't go swimming in our clothes!" She said to him, opening the bag that Dean had set down earlier and rummaging through to find one of her many swimsuits. She pulled a sarong out of her bag along with the bikini top and bottom.

"Now you can either stay and watch, turn around, or go to your room and change as well. Your choice" She said to him with a wink. After waiting an appropriate amount of time for his response, she began to change into her swimsuit. Once she was done she wrapped her sarong around her waist, and waited for Riley to do whatever it was he was going to do.

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

You dive into the water, but you can't see how deep it is.

((ooc: ))
((The little Mermaid))
((outfit))

Mewlicious Paladin

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Riley Grayson
All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players.

I am here: the beach
I am with: Adella, Gale, and some other girl
I feel: Let's swim!

He'd be around her more often? Sure, why not? "Why, of course I shall be. What kind of person would I be to abandon my new friend? And not abandon to a lion, or a dragon, but the eternal pit of loneliness?! Nay, Adella, it is something I could never do." Oh no, the great Riley would not fall prey to Adella's flirting.

Hm, Adella seemed to really like the beach. She seemed very happy when he accepted, and even got this dreamy look on her face when he went on about how the beach was cool. He got that odd feeling he always did when he figured something out about someone, without them making it super obvious, reminding him of how he always made it super obvious. But Riley didn't stop to think about if it was a good or a bad thing. It was just who he was, on display for the world.

And then Adella brought up a good point, changing into proper swim attire. That was important. he laughed a bit when she produced her bikini, and said he could either turn around, go change, or watch. Surely she was just joking about the last part. "The lady surely jests, no?" But then uh, she actually started undressing. This was part of her flirting or something, right? To make him uncomfortable. Riley would just have to beat her at her own game! She'd stop undressing before she was naked, right?

Soon enough, Adella was only wearing underwear. She'd stop here right? He'd be seeing this much of her in her swimsuit, so showing him this wasn't a big deal. But anymore and she'd be actually naked. But then, she actually took her underwear off. Riley turned bright red and whirled around. "As I am feeling very barbaric at the moment, I think it would be an excellent time to go put own my own swim attire." Feeling very awkward, Riley just walked out, and headed up to his own dorm. That was certainly different than seeing a whole bunch of people naked, while naked himself. More personal, and awkward.

There, he found Zepzep waiting for him. It seemed Gale had been here. Riley pet the corgi and made some barking sounds at him with his audiokinesis. As he went over to his bag to grab some swim trunks and a tanktop, he said, "Sorry I can't play Zepzep, but I'm going to the beach." Riley got changed, glad it was just a dog in the room with him, and not another person. He kept on his ring and bracelet, which more of a habit now than a precaution.

Once Riley was changed, he made he made his way back down to Adella's dorm, where he found her, thank goodness, fully clothed. Though, the memory of her naked did pop back up into his mind at seeing her again. A faint blush appeared on his cheeks, but he ignored as he said, "Well, it is time for the beach! Follow me, dear Adella, to the place where land and ocean collide!" Awww yeee, to the beach.

Eventually, the duo found themselves at the beach. Riley looked down at the sand. He was always tempted to use his externa on his, but then his body would crumble. It didn't kill him, but it was rather unpleasant, and getting himself back together took some effort. "So, what shall we do first? Build sandcastles? A deep dive into the ocean where none can survive?" Riley was expecting a less intense version of his second option: swimming.

But, before they could dive in, Riley spotted something better than the ocean: his good ol' pal Gale. He was with someone else, but hey, they could join the fun too. He quickly said to Adella, "Hang on a moment, I'm gonna call that boy over. If you like teasing me, you'll love him. Also, you might want to cover your ears." Riley then shouted, making his voice louder using his powers, "GAAAAAALLLLEEEEE. GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!" That should reach him. And uh, everyone else at the beach.

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxUser Image
I'm a Wonder
Outfit

((Out Of Cake?!: It said Dean's beach was secluded in the Pirate Pad thing, so Imma just let him find them if you want them to interact?))

Familiar Fatcat

15,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Streaker 200
User ImageUser Image

xxx Annabelle had pretty much trapped herself in a bad situation. Sure she admitted her love for Noah, but wasn't this going a bit fast? Well...other teenagers did talk about their intimate exploits all the time in class. Was this normal? Apparently it didn't matter how Belle thought about this morally anymore. Noah was already making a move, pushing her into the bed under him. It was normally Annabelle who had the upper hand so far Noah to take charge and actually do something other than be a doormat was not only interesting, but kind of hot. She was too flustered anyway to fight back even if she wanted to.

xxx Noah started of slow, kissing her in a way unlike before. He normally wasn't the type to be so sweet so of course it got her heart pounding. Just then though, the phone. Annabelle let out a small 'Aw' in disappointment. This guy was good at getting her feelings worked up and then ripping everything away. Anyway, she watched as Noah checked his messages. Belle couldn't really do much because he was still straddling her. It was at this moment that her mind started to wonder about her roommate. She was unaware that he had transferred so the fact that the two were doing this sort of thing on his bed was a bit nerve racking. What would he do if he walked in? Annabelle didn't know about him but if she saw two kids making out on her bed, she'd probably beat them with one of her circus batons. Ah, batons. The most girly yet violent weapon you can keep on hand at the circus. Good times.

xxx The sound of Noah's phone hitting against the bed somewhere is what snapped Annabelle back to reality. She almost became completely lost in her thoughts. Belle giggled. It was just like him to be distracted. He did have a really short attention span. Eager to get things going again, She grabbed him and pulled him back down by his collar so they could continue. Belle was still embarrassed but she was enjoying herself damn it! It was his fault he had to stop and look at the stupid phone. After that not so subtle 'get on with it' though, she was back to letting Noah have his own way. Belle was just a bit more 'into it' now. With shaky hands, she even started to unbutton his pants for him.

Not so short time skip...

xxx "That...was...soo..." Annabelle had pretty much all but fallen asleep. She was exhausted. "Amazing..." Belle finished. Wow, this day had some serious ups and downs. All first days did but making love to your best friend was certainty never on the plan. Neither was getting naked with half the school...but that was besides the point. Was going this far with Noah a good thing though? Yes. A thousand times yes. As Belle lied there in bed with him, she didn't regret a single thing that happened. She leaned over to kiss his cheek before sitting up. Belle looked towards the door, reflecting on the experience. Awkward and painful at first..but passionate and heart poundingly good later on. Her roommate didn't walk in, that was good too. Leaving a small blood stain on his bed...not good. Going next level shortly after confessing...felt great but questionable. Not using protection because it was the heat of the moment...probably the worst offender in her moral case against herself.

xxx Worried, Annabelle looked back at Noah for support. Seeing him at any point now made her feel good so just looking at him made all that stupid worry wash away. She was happy. No amount of nitpicks was going to ruin her first time with her lover. Annabelle smiled and whispered "I love you, Noah." again to ensure that she was very happy with him. No running away this time Noah. He was hers.

xxx All this love was probably going to give the two a cute heart attack. So Annabelle got up and put her panties back on. She disappeared for a moment only to retrieve a candle. "So...camping...huh?" She teased. That's right, the night wasn't completely over yet. Annabelle was tired, but she couldn't fall asleep just yet. Everything was just too exciting. Her heart hadn't even settled down from that passionate experience yet. And Noah...was probably hungry. He did do most of the work after all. So Annabelle pulled some marshmallows out from under the bed. "Like I said before. It's just like before...just...less friend zone." Annabelle giggled. "Oh...and I guess my hair is a lot messier too now~"

Minnchi

Partying Codger

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Clara Annaliese Sanders

Where I'm at: Courtyard
Who I'm with: Adrastea
What's on my mind: I could use food...

"Your Aunt Natasha's pretty. Yeah, I noticed the tattoo earlier. Birthmark would be a better term, I think, instead of tattoo. What is your species? If you don't mind my asking. I don't blame her, not liking people. It sucks, being different." Clara noticed the puffed up chest, a sign of pride, if she knew body language. Which she did. She waved it aside.

Adrastea's mini freak out about Clara's homelessness amused her. Yeah, well, after the second foster home, being homeless became the preferable choice. And I'm not so much homeless as I am a gypsy - I travel around, and I'm never in one spot for long. I'm gonna see how long I can manage to stick it out here."

Anna's stomach gave a strong, loud rumble and she realized the last time she ate was yesterday. She was used to going long periods without food, though it'd been a while since she'd had to do it. "4A... 4A... that sounds familiar. Oh! Yeah, that's the dorm I was placed in, too! I know exactly where it is, and I can show you... But, do you think we could locate the cafeteria first? I don't think I've eaten since yesterday. It took me forever to travel here."

((OoC: Oh lol only reason I asked is they all seem to have a central theme, the name on the chalkboard. And sorry I took so long to post. Work and classwork.))
thanatos606

Enduring Poster

User Image

Here I stand beneath
The warm and soothing rain
The droplets falling
Gently down on the terrain
Wash away the sorrow
All the stains of time
But there’s no memory
It’s only dry inside

"Tattoo? Birthmark?" Adrastea repeated quizzically. "Oh! You mean our vázání. I can see why you'd make that mistake, that happens a lot." Adrastea giggled as she prepared to explain the girl's mistake. Whenever she had the opportunity to teach someone about her culture, she was happy to take it. Holding out her arm so the girl could clearly see the red marking, Adrastea began to speak. "I'm a Proxy." She said. "All Proxies have a vázání. We're not born with them, and they're not tattoos. They're granted to each and every Proxy by the true Goddesses. Our vázání exists to help keep us safe by limiting our power so we don't hurt ourselves. To a Proxy, the soul means everything. It's how we think. It's how we live. It's how we...progenate? I think that's the word Dad used. Anyway, they say that a long time ago, a Proxy destroyed their own soul for some reason, and that made the Godesses really sad. So they created the vázání to protect us. So no more of us could do the same thing." Adrastea couldn't understand why a anyone, much less a Proxy strong enough to wield their own soul outside of their body, would purposely destroy their soul. Their souls were what made them so powerful. Without them, Adrastea thought that their species would be no better than the lower species. "That's the end of this little lesson of Proxian history. For more, please consult your local library." Smiling, Adrastea finished her miniature lecture, but began talking once more upon finding out that by sheer luck, the first person to not treat her rudely was also her new roommate. "The Goddesses truly are smiling down on me now, aren't they." She whispered to herself before responding. "Cafeteria? Oh, ok then. Yeah, it might be nice to eat. I don't think I've eaten anything other than snacks all month." Like her father and the rest of the Proxian race, Adrastea ate very rarely, if at all. When she did eat, it was mostly snacks. Her snacks normally consisted of dried dragon flesh, or mermaid tails, her two favorite foods. The flesh of things such as Elves and Humans had already grown too tiring for her taste, and now she only snacked upon the rarer species. Dragons, Mermaids, Angels, if one of her slaves could manage to capture one. Her current culinary dream was to dine upon the flesh of a lesser God, but that was a dream for another day. "I know where the cafeteria is. I found it earlier when I was looking for stuff. So, let's go. Onward to the food place!" Excitedly, Adrastea began to lead the way.
And it will come
Like a flood of pain
Pouring down on me
And it will not let up
Until the end is here
And it will come
Through the darkest day
In my final hour
And it will never rest
Until the clouds are clear
Until it finds my dreams have disappeared

angelswolf121