Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok heres wat happend theres unsafe weater conditions and its not safe for buses o parents to pick up thier kids THIER STUCK AT SCHOOL..but dont worry the teachers let oyu have fun but u cant go out side doors are locked and windows..so u get to run around school cause the teaches are all pretty much in the teachers lodge to get away from us

heres wat u fill out

name-
age-
grade-
apperance-
bio-

OK HERES THE ANNOCEMENT TELLING US WERE STUCK IN SCHOOL.

*pta system snaps on*
good after noon staff and students im sorry for this interuption but we are under a severe weather alert,the roads are not safe for buses or cars at the time student will remain in school intill its safe,thank you and have a good rest of the day*pta snaps off as the bell rings for school to end*
name-yume
age-15
grade-10
apperance-avi
bio-sweet nice girl likes to talk but can be shy at times

Magnetic Sex Symbol

name-blaze
age-16
grade-12
apperance- avi
bio- a mild tempered senior, but when it comes down to challenges he's a leader

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Blaze sat in his seat and remained calm after the annoucment. While he tried to relax every other senior in his class started paniking. "Paniking is for the weak."
yume sighed"great..there goes my plans"she sighed and put her head phones on"knew i should of faked sick today"
name- Alyssa.
age- 15.
grade- 9th.
apperance- Avi.
bio- Shy, very good artist, and smart.
name: Cierra
Grade:11
Appearance: avie
bio: flirty and sweet

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Blaze watched the teacher try his best to try and calm the rest of the class. "Hmph, pathetic."
She looked around the room from her seat and said while staying perfectly calm,"Your all going to die in 5 minutes so let's dive everyone mad, shall we?"
*yume layed her head down on the desk"i hope this goes by fast"she said quietly whilt the rest of the calss threw spit wads at each other
Alyssa walked over to the door,"If you don't wish to die run out this door." She let the class run away. "Good, quiet."

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Blaze got up and walked into the hallway, the teacher didn't see him because he was to busy calming the class down.
the tacher finally gave up and opend the door"go..just get out of miy sight"he called.yume slowy got up and walkd into the hall
She walked out of the class looking for calm people,"Is it me or is the whole school nuts?"
yume slowy walked the halls as other ran by her,some playing hackey sack and then some just freaking out"i need to find calm people before i loose it!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff