Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Werewolf

Senketsu_Knight
User Image
Raina turned to look at the man hiding off in the trees. Another beside the falls and one more appearing in the darkness of the woods. She saw the girls injury and realized they were out numbered and unarmed.

She turned and stabbed her foot to the ground to stop her already running stance. Her skin shivered and became hot like fire. Muscles rippling and beginning to grow, tearing out of her flesh and forming fur. Her mouth and snout extending outward and teeth become fangs. Her eyes glowing a deep red and fur covering her body.

Now covered in white fur and standing at almost 7 feet tall. She lets out a bellowing roar and charges the man standing by the waterfall. Reaching dagger like claws out and impaling the man as she swept him up and slams him hard against the rock wall. The man in the tree jumps down revealing a dagger and gashing her side. She turns round bringing an elbow to his face and crushing the side of his skull.

Dapper Lover

┏ ━╃◥ αzαʟєα кιиɢ ◤╄━ ┛
Scream and cry
But none will hear you

User Image

°”˜`”°º×✫׺°”˜`”°º

Azalea held her shoulder trying to run as fast as she could but stopped when she saw they were outnumbered and were nowhere even near the school. Looking at Raina when she stopped, her eyes widened, "No stop! What are you doin--" The girl cursed getting shot with another arrow to her chest but it completely missed her heart thankfully. Forcing it out, she gasped clutching at her chest now and groaned softly, "R-Raina.." Watching her take her form as large wolf beast, her eyes widened at the monstrous form. The small white haired girl was capable of so much..too much.

Seeing the other being to attack the men and kill them mercilessly, she watched the others attempt to retreat seeing that they had come for more than they bargained for. They probably weren't warned of how hostile their target could become. As of now, the Raina that was once swimming in the gorge and giggling at her jokes was now a killing machine and Azalea would be wise to stay out of her way, "Th-That's enough..!" She called out seeing the last of the men retreat. Azalea hoped that she could calm her down, blood lust did unspeakable things to wolves. One minute they don't know what's happening and the next they've ended up hurting something or someone they cared about. But Raina wasn't an animal..she was human too.

User Image
User Image
User Image
You no longer live as cattle
Will you rise and join the battle?

Raina V Skyver

Friendly Werewolf

Senketsu_Knight
User Image
Raina felt the mans life slip away as she removed her claws from his chest. The blood dripping and trickling down in small rivers from her palms. She reaches down and pulls away the dagger sticking in her side. Turning around and looking across at the injured woman.

She walked towards her, slow so to not frighten her. Approaching the woman now within touching distance, She crouches down to a more eye level with Azalea. A small groan emerges from her throat as her eyes travel to the girls wounds. Leaning forward she licks them gently, her massive tongue warm and wet. Her body begins to radiate with energy, now bringing her hands to rest on Azaleas shoulders. She held on until the flesh began to reform, fixing itself from the inside out.

Raina's hands slowly became smaller as well as the rest of her until her red orbs once again became that brilliant green. She gazed into Azalea's eyes for a moment before collapsing into the other girl. Both of their wounds now healed.

Dapper Lover

┏ ━╃◥ αzαʟєα кιиɢ ◤╄━ ┛
Scream and cry
But none will hear you

User Image

°”˜`”°º×✫׺°”˜`”°º

Gulping, she watched the man die at Raina's hands finding the sight to be horrifying looking in itself and saw the blood trickling down from her palms. Azalea went to help her with the dagger but was busy trying to deal with her own wounds herself. Seeing the other approach Azalea slowly, her gaze softened as she touched her snout gently and kissed it, "Raina are you alright?" She blinked hearing the groan and allowed the other to lean forward and lick her wounds gently. Wincing slightly at the contact, she watched her own wounds begin to heal from the contact.

Looking at Raina, her hands became smaller as she returned to her normal form. Seeing her green eyes, she went to say something but gasp as she collapsed, "Raina?!" Catching the white haired girl, she pressed her ear to her chest where her heart was thankfully getting a beat. The girl had just passed out. Finding that her wound had healed as well, she sighed with relief and dressed the other in her clothes that had fallen to the ground. Scooping her up, she looked around heading back toward the school and to the dorm building. Digging around for Raina's dorm key, she let them in closing the door after her and laid the other on the bed hoping she would be alright. Of course Azalea would stay to make sure of that.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Raina V Skyver

Friendly Werewolf

Senketsu_Knight
User ImageShe blinked her eyes slowly as the blurry world came into focus. Opening her eyes wider and taking in the dim sunlight in the room, the specks of dust floating through the rays bursting through the windows. She clenches her fists a few good times and wiggles her feet. Deciding that everything is in working order she sits up slowly looking around to see Azalea. "H-...how did we get here?" She said with question. She remembered some of the incident but as usual, it was like trying to give a history report after drinking a bottle of vodka.

Dapper Lover

┏ ━╃◥ αzαʟєα кιиɢ ◤╄━ ┛
Scream and cry
But none will hear you

User Image

°”˜`”°º×✫׺°”˜`”°º

While Raina still laid unconscious, Azalea took off her shirt going to the bathroom in an attempt to wash the blood out that had so unfortunately stained it. Scrubbing at the blood marks, there was no use in them coming out..not without detergent or something anyway. The blue haired girl sighed softly looking at herself in the mirror in her black lace bra and washed out the leftover dried blood on her skin. Hanging her shirt up in Raina's bathroom for now. She walked out seeing the white haired girl had woken up from her unconscious state.

Sitting down on the bed by her and stroked her arm gently after putting her arm around her, "You..well. Instinct kicked in and you turned into your wolf form. I'm not sure how many men you killed, but that made the others retreat in fear. I anticipate that they didn't know what they were going up against. I had gotten shot twice with two arrows and when you licked my wounds, they healed somehow. After you changed back, you passed out and I carried you here." Touching her cheek gently, she inspected her head for any other injuries as well as the rest of her body, "You're not hurt anywhere else, are you?"

User Image
User Image
User Image

Raina V Skyver

Friendly Werewolf

Senketsu_Knight
User Image She rested her cheek against Azaleas side and wrapped her arm around the other girls arm. Running her fingertips in slow circles on her wrist. "I'm fine, you know the rules. As long as its not silver and my head is still attached i'm good to go. I'm actually surprised that the men didn't have such weapons. But then again, like you said they got a little bit more than they bargained for. I guess it is weird for for a lycan to transform without the power of the moon." Her breath slowed for a minute and she wrapped her hand around the girls and played with her fingertips. "Then again i'm not like most lycans..." She said with a smile turning around and leaning forward and softly kissing Azaleas lips. Backing away a bit. "Thank you for saving me." Her eyes filtered with grief and respect for the other girl.

Dapper Lover

┏ ━╃◥ αzαʟєα кιиɢ ◤╄━ ┛
Scream and cry
But none will hear you

User Image

°”˜`”°º×✫׺°”˜`”°º

After telling her exactly what had happened, Azalea was lucky that Raina hadn't lost control otherwise the blue haired girl probably would have been dead or severely injured right now. They would need to be more careful about wandering off campus grounds and found that she would need to look into the whole hunters roaming the area. She didn't think there would be any nearby in a location like this but she was proven wrong otherwise. Looking at the white haired girl when she rested her cheek against her side, she gave a small smile feeling Raina wrap an arm around her own.

"They looked pretty inexperienced. They thought they would be hunting for something similar to regular animals but they were wrong. And I would think you have the power to transform at will. Its like that for some lycans." Giving a nod, she held her hand gently and kissed it but her eyes widened slightly when Raina leaned forward giving Azalea a soft kiss. Flushing a bright red, she swallowed hard seeing that it was her first kiss. "Y-Your welcome." Calming down after a bit, she met her green eyes again. Azalea was glad that Raina's roommate wasn't in there at the moment otherwise it would have been kind of awkward.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Raina V Skyver

Friendly Werewolf

Senketsu_Knight
Raina smiled, glad that Azalea hadn't understood what she was trying to say. Shed hate to know what the girl really thought of her. "Can you promise not to leave me?" she said with yearning eyes and cuddling against her and closing her eyes she dozed for a moment. Awakening only after a few moments, her stomach let out a beastly growl and she grabbed her stomach. "Ugh, in starving."

Dapper Lover

┏ ━╃◥ αzαʟєα кιиɢ ◤╄━ ┛
Scream and cry
But none will hear you

User Image

°”˜`”°º×✫׺°”˜`”°º

Stroking her back gently, she held her close and listened to the girl blushing a bit, "Yeah I promise. Just don't go running out on me though cause of some wolf thing or something." Finding her yearning eyes and cuddling to be cute, she stroked her white hair gently watching Raina doze off for a moment. Azalea was about to lay down by her for a nap, but blinked when she heard the other's stomach growl, "You just ate dinner a couple of hours ago. What're you hungry for? I can get it for you from the cafeteria." She said petting her head gently and touched one of her wolf ears tugging at one gently.

They weren't even official yet, but already Azalea was doing a few things for her. She wanted to hold off on the whole commitment thing for now since she was still contemplating her decisions for this year of school.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Raina V Skyver

Friendly Werewolf

Senketsu_Knight
]
Her ears flickering with joy, looking up and hearing azaleas word made her feel better in every way. "Well, you know how I go wild for those leather shoes and frisbees."
She rolled over on top of Azalea, pinning her down by her arms. "You silly " she giggled and sat up on top of the girl. "Thank you but I'd like to get us something." she reached for her bed phone and calls for room service.

She takes her place back next to Azalea, scurrying under covers and nudging for pillows. "I-...I don't mean to be so forward. I just..." Her world's trailed off as she began to gaze around the room. "maybe I'll just call them back and cancel. " She said with phone already in hand and telling the people to never mind. Hanging up and looking at Azalea. " I've just never had someone who seemed to care whether I lived or died."

Lunatic

User Image

x 『 V I E N N A xx E T M I E R R E 』

x Feet planted inx ⇝❛x Outside x
      x I feel x ⇝❛x Need to change that pesky ringtone. x
      x Don't talk to me ⇝❛x Elizaveta, Hannalore, Riley (Not really company but she's just a few feet from them)x
      x Out Of Cholesterolx ⇝❛x x

Vie couldn't help but smile at her two friends. Excited to get to know them better and even go on a person hunt with them. Her mind was distracted, waiting for the oldest out of the three to share some experiences she's had. But then a loud obnoxious ringing came from the inside of the blonde's pocket, causing the small girl to shriek, scaring herself and most likely her own peers.

Vie had found herself on the floor, the outcome of becoming frightened by the sound of her own cellphone. Vie sat up immediately, pulling out the phone from her pocket and looking at who was caling.

"Oh fuddy-duddy." she 'cursed', "Sorry, I've got to answer this. I'll meet you guys later, okay?
                                          " Vie said before pulling herself up onto her feet and running down the stairs, pushing her way past girls who were going up the stairs. Vie flipped her phone and answered it, hoping this would make it so the other line wouldn't hang up, but she was still running and by the time she reached the outside of the dorm building, the poor nonathletic girl was out of breath. The only thing the receiver could hear was "Hah... hah..."

Taking a glance to the side, Vie noticed that there were already people here. She really hoped that they didn't think Vie was making a huge scene or anything but turned her backs to them and straightened herself up, "Hello?"
                                          "Hey"

The one who called was Vienna's bigger brother. Apparently she hadn't said goodbye to him when she left. It seemed he had gotten a little upset thinking that Vienna would actually leave without saying bye to him. Her big brother did love her dearly, "I'm sorry. But it's not like I'm in another country or something, right? Very sorry!"
                                          "It's okay. How are you liking it so far?"
                                          "You wouldn't even know unless you saw it for yourself! The buildings are gorgeous! And you know what, the dorm rooms--! They're so-- rah!" Words could not even describe the love Vienna felt for the dorm rooms.

"Sounds good. Meet your room mate yet?"
                                          "No..." Vie pouted at the question, "But I did make some friends!" Vie was able to crack a slight smile, beginning to think about the room mate she has yet to meet.

"I bet your room mate will be great. Congrats on the friends. Listen, I've got to go. I'll call again sometime later, okay?"
                                          "Okay. Bye then."
                                          "See ya." was the last thing she heard before the call dropped. Vie shoved her phone back into her pocket and turned to the girls who were already there and gave them an awkward smile, hoping that her presence wasn't a nuisance to them.

······· ······· ······· ······· ······· ······· ······· ······· ······· ······· ······· ······· ······· ······· ·······
                          b e c a u s e i w a n t t o h o l d y o u t i g h t
                          i l l w a l k a n d w a l k w i t h a l l m y m i g h t
                          a n d b e c a u s e s o m e t i m e s i f e e l a l o n e
                          i t r y t o t i m e m y b r e a t h w i t h y o u r s
User Image
Wang Jin-sook
Say what?!: Fujioka Yasu

Jin-sook drank in Yasu's words attentively and scratched her chin at the mention of rokuro-kibi. "I see. Rokuro-kibi, obviously, have something to do with lamps, or you wouldn't drink their oil at night. However, would you mind giving me a brief explanation of rokuro-kibi because this is the first I've heard of them." She patted her roommate's back. "I'm, actually, hard to disturb when it comes to things like that. Thus, it shouldn't be a problem."

Dapper Lover

┏ ━╃◥ αzαʟєα кιиɢ ◤╄━ ┛
Scream and cry
But none will hear you

User Image

°”˜`”°º×✫׺°”˜`”°º

Seeing her ears flicker with joy was more than enough to make Azalea giggle a bit as she listened on with what she had to say. Her tendencies really were of that of a puppy sometimes. "Wow I'll have to keep you away from my boots then." She commented playfully and blinked as the smaller girl rolled on top of her and pinned her down. Blushing slightly at the position, she listened to the other, "You're just a bit indecisive aren't you?" The blue haired girl asked watching her call room service then call them back to cancel it when she changed her mind.

Furrowing her eyebrows at her last statement, she leaned forward kissing her forehead, "You don't need to think like that anymore. Anyway you didn't tell me what you were hungry for. Probably something meat involved like steak or brisket, right?" Azalea asked meeting her green eyes again.

User Image
User Image
User Image

Raina V Skyver

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers