Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Kitten

Welcome Student and Greetings from the Faculty!

You have been accepted into the Strawberry Crest Academy, a private school that was founded on the three principles of learning. Leadership, Responsibility, and Talent. It is our pleasure to inform you that you, out of many others who applied, have gain entrance to our wonderful school. Before you lies opportunities aplenty and chances at excellence. Here at our Boarding School for Young adults is where the future truly begins.

Here at Genevieve we accept only the best, only the brightest, only the most talented and promising youth. It is also no coincidence that our students come from some of the wealthier families, who have sent generations upon generations to learn in our school. And so starts your own journey, that within these walls, are guaranteed to be a spectacular and rewarding experience.

Welcome to Strawberry Crest! May you find a place with us here!

--- Sincerely,
Headmistress Noir Zonn

OoC

Accepted Profiles

Fluffy Kitten

Rules!

* No GMing

* All races are accepted. I don't want a million of the same one though.

* This is a lazy semi-lit rp. NO NOVELS!!!

* Obey the Gaia rules.... no one needs to be banned!

* Use appropriate, recognizable OCC symbols, however, keep OCC chat to a very minimum. There is a place for that.

* No discrimination or hate posts, we are all friends here!

* Pm profiles to Alachua

* Title the pm 'Could you be the one?!' so I know you read the rules

* Romance is allowed, but keep it PG 17. Cybering is not allowed on Gaia, Lets keep it that way! When clothes come off you TIME SKIP

* Each person can have a maximum of 4 characters

* Violence and swearing is allowed, to an extent, keep it real, keep it relevant

* Stay current and post often enough so no one is waiting weeks for reply to events please!

* If you have any concerns, PM me, I will help you resolve them

* If you are going to abandon someone who is offline for someone who is online, you must either PM them or quote them and tell them in the OOC thread.

* If you get 2 warnings in 24 hours, that character's profile will be deleted and you will have to start over. If you get 3 warnings in 48 hours, your character's profile will also be deleted.

* If your characters are deleted twice, you will be IGNORED and banned from the thread.

* Don't forget to have fun!!

* HAVE FUN!

Fluffy Kitten

Dorms:
Unit Layout

The dorms are located on the third floor of the school
3 people to a room! (It makes it fun!) That means sisters and twins will be split up.

a) Azalea King
b) Hannelore 'Hanna' Weiss
c)

a) Charlotte "Charlie" Devereaux
b) Giuliana Brandi Capazzo
c)

a) Gloria Dawn Alilieu
b) Riley Ishimura
c) Suu "Kitten" Kaka

a) Raina V Skyver
b) Lexie Jackson
c)

a) Yasu Fujioka
b) Wang Jin-sook
c)

a) Elizaveta Yul'chik Michal
b) Bonnie Rene Hale
c) Seinya Saiiya Mystic

a) Katia Yvonne Petrovich
b) Saga "Sugar" Frisk
c)

a)
b)
c)

a) Vienna "Vie" Etmierre
b) Liliana Bambi Capazzo
c)

a)
b)
c)

a)
b)
c)

a)
b)
c)

(More will be added when needed.)

Fluffy Kitten

Profile Skeleton

[color=postcolor][size=14]Okay, Hold Still So I Can Take A Picture.[/size][/color]
[align=right][color=dimgrey][size=11](Appearence. Anime pictures only~!)[/align][/size][/color]
[align=center][color=postcolor][size=14]What Is Your Name?:[/size][/color]
[color=dimgrey][size=11](Please put in a full name.)[/size][/color]
[color=postcolor][size=14]What's your other half?:[/size][/color]
[color=dimgrey][size=11](Race)[/size][/color]
[color=postcolor][size=14]When Were You Born?:[/size][/color]
[color=dimgrey][size=11](Age)[/size][/color]
[color=postcolor][size=14]What Gender Are You?:[/size][/color]
[color=dimgrey][size=11](Fairly obvious, eh?)[/size][/color]
[color=postcolor][size=14]What Kind Of Person Do You Consider Yourself To Be?:[/size][/color]
[color=dimgrey][size=11](Personality. A few nice adjectives describing you)[/size][/color]
[color=postcolor][size=14]Who Do You Prefer?:[/size][/color]
[color=dimgrey][size=11](Sexuality goes here. All sexualities are welcome!)[/size][/color]
[color=postcolor][size=14]※I Like[/size][/color]
[color=dimgrey][size=11]~ At
~ Least
~ Five
~
~[/size][/color]
[color=postcolor][size=14]※I Dislike[/size][/color]
[color=dimgrey][size=11]X At
X Least
X Five
X
X
[/size][/color]
[color=postcolor][size=14]Where Do You Lay Your Head?:[/size][/color]
[color=dimgrey][size=11](Dorm number please!)[/size][/color]
[color=postcolor][size=11]єχтяαѕ[/size][/color]
[color=dimgrey][size=11](anything extra you'd like to add?)[/size][/color]
[color=postcolor][size=11]мєєт му мαкєя[/color][/size]
[color=dimgrey][size=14]※ (Gaia name goes here)[/size][/color]
[size=14]________________________________________[/align][/size]

Fluffy Kitten

Bump! yum_strawberry

Fluffy Kitten

Bump! yum_strawberry

Fluffy Kitten

Bump! yum_strawberry

Fluffy Kitten

We're OPEN!!!!
-throws streamers-

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔════════════════╗
´¯`κatia ʏvonne ρetrovich´¯`
╚════════════════╝
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
There were no cooking classes scheduled today, so with the permission of the teacher who ran the class, Katia decided to bake some goodies. Cupcakes sounded nice, especially since there were new students that would be joining in the cafeteria later. Kat made sure to asked the Cafeteria staff if it was alright if she baked cupcakes for them to give to the students, which they happily didn't mind, it gave them more time to prepare their food. Which, by the way, was absolutely delicious. She has yet to eat a dish that she didn't enjoy, especially since they always had such lovely choices on the menu.

While the first batch of cupcakes cooled down, Katia continued to stir the batter for the next batch. She'd make about fifty or so of each flavor, seeing as there were quite a lot of students and most enjoyed a good sweet treat to go with their meals. Who didn't love cupcakes? That should be against the rules in her opinion.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Lunatic

User Image

x 『 V I E N N A xx E T M I E R R E 』

x Feet planted inx ⇝❛x Outside of her dorm room x
      x I feel x ⇝❛x Actually kinda excited x
      x Don't talk to me ⇝❛x Nobodyx
      x Out Of Cholesterolx ⇝❛x Yay a post.x

"I really think this is unnecessary, you know.
                                          " Vie whined, sitting in the back of her parents car.

"Now, Vienna, your lack of elegance and grace is the reason why you're being put in that school. Seeing other graceful girls will most likely put your mindset where it should be." Her father replied, "Not to mention, it'll fix your strange behavior as well." he then turned to look at Vie, who was slouched down on the seat, her hands shoved into her jacket pockets. Vie just grumbled loudly in the back, pouting in response.

Vie arrived at the academy, a backpack lugged over one shoulder and a laptop bag carried in her hand.

"Don't forget to send us emails and write letters." Vie's mother said.

"I won't." Vie replied, a smile across her face and giving a salute as a small joke.

"Prends soin de toi." Vie's mother said.

"À plus tard." Vie replied. Vie took a couple steps back and watched as the car drove away, waving to her parents with her free hand.

Vie took a deep breath as she held her dorm key in her hand. She knew that she was going to have to share a dorm, which she was okay with. She was just worried since she had no idea what they were going to be like.

Upon opening her dorm room, Vie's eyes only glistened by the sheer beauty of the room, "You know.. I think I might like it here." she said to herself, smiling brightly and then jumping onto one of the beds, making sure not to crush any of her bags under her. She laid still for a while before sitting up, "Alright, enough dilly-dallying!" she breathed, "Gotta put my stuff away before my roomie comes."

It didn't take Vie too long to put her things away. Put her clothes in the wardrobe, put her laptop bag beside the table. Didn't take long at all.

"Now then..." Vie walked out of her room and locked it with the key, "Where should I go for now?" she muttered to herself.

······· ······· ······· ······· ······· ······· ······· ······· ······· ······· ······· ······· ······· ······· ·······
                          b e c a u s e i w a n t t o h o l d y o u t i g h t
                          i l l w a l k a n d w a l k w i t h a l l m y m i g h t
                          a n d b e c a u s e s o m e t i m e s i f e e l a l o n e
                          i t r y t o t i m e m y b r e a t h w i t h y o u r s

Dapper Lover

┏ ━╃◥ αzαʟєα кιиɢ ◤╄━ ┛
Scream and cry
But none will hear you

User Image

°”˜`”°º×✫׺°”˜`”°º

After getting settled into her dorm and everything, Azalea headed out locking the door after her and slipped the key into her pocket deciding that she would do a bit of exploring. She was surprised she was even accepted into the academy even with her type of rebellious background. Of course she was pretty good at concealing that sort of thing and found it amusing when her fellow peers would flock to her about it at her old school. Not caring for the thought of others much, she did as she pleased for the most part. Like say stealing a snack or two. Smirking gently, she came upon the cafeteria and was brought by the smell of cupcakes.

Peeking into the kitchen, she saw another student with black hair making another batch of batter for her cupcakes. Gosh there were so many she didn't even know which one to take first. Making sure the girl baking wasn't looking, she darted behind the counter grabbing two of the cupcakes and licked the frosting of one as she bit into it. Surely she wanted a taste before she tried to take more. Finding the taste to be incredible, she eagerly ate away at the chocolate cupcake and licked her lips of the crumbs. Damn homegirl know how to cook! She thought to herself and tossed the wrapper in the trash.

Plead and beg
But none will help you

User Image
User Image
User Image
You no longer live as cattle
Will you rise and join the battle?

Mistress Dahlia

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
╔════════════════╗
╚════════════════╝
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
Kat hadn't noticed that two of the already prepared cupcakes had gone missing yet, she was too wrapped up in pouring the vanilla batter into the cupcake tins to notice at the moment. Humming to herself, Katia walked over to open the oven and take out the two cinnamon cupcake tins out and set them on top of the stove so they could cool. Afterward, she bent down again to put the vanilla one's in. She made sure she would make quite a few different flavors using different ingredients. Some of the cupcakes were Vegan cupcakes, seeing as some of the ladies were Vegan, including a teacher.

After turning and wiping her hands on her apron, Katia blinked, tilting her head a bit before she'd let out a chuckle, "Heh, I assume the cupcakes were good, hm?", as she hip bumped the oven closed, Kat walked over to lean on the counter, looking down at the little cupcake thief.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Dapper Lover

┏ ━╃◥ αzαʟєα кιиɢ ◤╄━ ┛
Scream and cry
But none will hear you

User Image

°”˜`”°º×✫׺°”˜`”°º

Starting to eat her second cupcake, the baking reminded her of home and mainly of her mother's bakery that she ran. She always liked to help out when she was little and found it to be a nice bonding experience with the woman. Ever since her father had passed away, she was the only one there to help her mother through the grieving process and imagined that it was hard enough for Azalea to even leave home to stay at the academy. Running a hand through her own blue hair, she finished the second cupcake and tossed the wrapper once more.

Jumping slightly at a voice speaking to her, she shot up from the other side of the counter seeing the black haired girl lean over it and look at her. The other student looked to be just about her age but then again Azalea only stood at a height of 5"1'. "The smell of baked goods brought me here. And yes they were excellent. Almost like 'better-than-sex' cupcakes. Almost." She said smirking.

Plead and beg
But none will help you

User Image
User Image
User Image
You no longer live as cattle
Will you rise and join the battle?

Mistress Dahlia

Feral Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
╔════════════════╗
╚════════════════╝
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
A soft chuckle slipped out as she looked at the shorter female, a small grin forming on her lips, "Oh, I appreciate the compliment but I assure you, these aren't my 'better-than-sex' cupcakes. I've yet to make those.", Katia winked, turning to go check on the cupcakes in the oven for a moment. They were doing just fine, which meant she could go back and start icing the cupcakes that weren't complete. She'd finish the chocolate cupcakes, double chocolate, vegan-vanilla, vegan-chocolate and then the vanilla, cinnamon and confetti cupcakes after that. She would be done in no time at all at this rate. Especially since the ladies who work in the cafeteria came and went to take the cupcakes to the backroom.

"So, are you excited to be here?", Kat figured small talk would be best, "Have any particular class you're looking forward to?", while she spoke, the werewolf walked on over to grab one of the various sized icing nibs on the counter top, twisted it onto her icing bag and went to ice the rest of the cupcakes.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces