Welcome to Gaia! ::

desert dryad's Princess

Aged Noob

User Image

Ј υ ᴘ ι ᴛ ᴇ ʀ T ᴇ ᴇ ɢ ᴀ ɴ W ʏ ɴ ɴ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HUMAN ANGEL----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LIBRARIAN BOOK STORE OWNER----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHY MASOCHIST----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jupiter listened to the female's comments, shivering as the finger slid against her skin. She smiled when Namiko mentioned drawing her. "That could be really fun!" she said. Then the female spoke once more, calling her beautiful, and she blushed hard. Jupiter couldn't find the courage to speak, her heart suddenly racing in her chest. She nodded as the woman showed her the scar, wishing she had been there to heal her when it happened. But it probably occurred before her birth. The question about her own differences made her head tilted. "Oh! My mom was an angel" she said simply, shrugging her shoulders. "I never knew her. I actually didn't find out I was different until after I went into foster care." Following the woman out the door, she smiled. "Come on, I'll make you something in my room! I haven't spent much time in there yet, but I stocked the fridge with a lot of good stuff!"

Jupiter reached her hand out and took Namiko's, holding it as they walked together down the hall toward the teacher's dorms. "A real angel could probably heal that scar for you" she said, looking over at the woman. "I don't have enough power, being only half. I can heal any bleeding or scabbed wound though." Jupiter laughed lightly and began to swing their joined hands between them as they walked. "Are you excited for the semester to begin? I bet there's lots of kids that want to take art. It was a really fun class when I was in high school!"

FEELINGS :: extremely flattered
                                                    COMPANY :: namiko

ii-CelestialAbyss

MewMewMocha's Princess

Devoted Muse

12,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Mage 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
User Image

W I S T E R I A && W A L T Z
                                                                      babywhydontyouscreammynameatthetopofyourlungs
                                                                      I'ᴍ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
                                                                      Lɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ғᴏᴏʟ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʟᴜɴɢs . . .
                                                                      Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs I ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ I'ᴍ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
                                                                      Bᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ . . . Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ . . .

The girl adorned in purple began to glare at the redhead. Her arms crossed when the girl finally took the comic book back. Her lavender eyes stared at the girl a single thought ran through her mind, 'I knew it.' Wisteria's eyes drifted to the side as one of her hand began to twist a lock of hair. Except she froze momentarily as a foreign hand strayed onto her shoulder. Luckily the stranger realized what they had done and withdrawn from her personal space. The girl kept on talking and talking, the Nachtkrapp easily filtered through and hit on keywords to create conversation. To tell truthful, the conversation for her was become rather… deep. Deep as in too involved, she figured she would only be around for two years per say, so she felt that there was no need for more interaction than needed. Her glare eased into a neutral look and said, "Well, this is a boarding school, it's likely to have transfer students isn't it? Her tongue began to grow sharp and at the moment, the girl knew well as to bite her tongue to silence herself. She didn't need drama on the first day of school now did she?

The teen breathed slow and soft as she said, "Also, cities aren't my stage, they don't exactly have enough arm room. London sounds absolutely lovely though from the books I've read." A sincere smile spread on her pale lips as she waved her hand about. "Goodness no, I mean I'm rather alright. Perhaps first day jitters or something of the sort. Don't be sorry, it's only a habit of yours isn't it? I'm sure most people would understand that." Then came the topic of names and her family. The fact that Natasha had laughed at her name almost made her desire to maul her face with her talons. However that was a rather violent thought and it wouldn't be the best of first days if that happened. Instead, Wisteria laughed and ran her gloved fingers along the back of her neck, "A fairy? That's a little unique though it's the first I've heard of it really. I'll take it as a compliment alright? Oh of course my brothers… Azure, Cobalt, Indigo, Skye, Viorel, Yahto, and Urdin, my brothers from oldest to youngest. Like you, I'm the baby of the group. Grandfather Qrow only recently began to live with us, he's a very stern man to say the least." Her grandfather, a hunter by heart and probably one of the strongest of her blood. He did quite a number to keep bandits away. The girl admired her elders from the bottom of her heart, they were her heroes.

The teenager shifted her position as to take off her hat and fiddle with the rim of it. "Of course, I mean… We can try though my skills in gymnastics are probably not by the book. I learned on my own. A performance however, I'm not really sure, another time. However a wry look appeared on the Nachtkrapp's face as she looked to the Russian decent and thought about the topic of her home. Her home was a small village, in the middle of a massive forest, distant from modern life. '… How am I to explain this in the most vague way I possibly can?' Wisteria looked to the side and said, "My family lives in the distant country side. We're part of an… amish-like community." The lie gave a bad taste in her mouth, she despised lying but she didn't have much of a choice in her eyes. Although the finally comment made her eye twitch and turn into a glare. "I'm attending this boarding school so I can be educated, I am here on the terms of scholarship. We do not have maids, we work so we live."

Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇᴄʜᴏ, ᴇᴄʜᴏ Is ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ, sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ Is ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ
                                                                      Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇᴄʜᴏ, ᴇᴄʜᴏ Is ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ, sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ Is ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ

babywhydontyouscreammynameatthetopofyourlungscuzimmafrickyousoraw
                                                                      Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Outside
                                                                      Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Natasha
                                                                      Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Agitated
                                                                      OOC: --
                                                                      Romantic Communist

Hilarious Gaian

User Image
════════════ ❤❤ Ƞave ❤❤ ════════════
"... It should be somewhere in the kitchen, but I can't be sure." Nave's gaze shifted between Ozaki and Milena. Nave smiled when they said what their room were in. She was kind of bummed. Since seemed like nice girls, but at least they would be close by. Not many could tolerate her constant screams at the T.v every night, ... or day.

Nave just shook her head when Milena asked if she needed help with her bag. "No thanks. My rooms not far from here," she said, pointing in the direction of her room. So close, and yet so far. Pulling out her phone she decided to check the time, and to see if her mom had replied to her last text. "Maybe some other time. I still got to get ready for class tomorrow," she said, as she put her phone away.Coffee? Really? Well everyone has 'something' that their good at, and at least she's proud of it. She was learning allot about these two the more she spoke to them.

"You work at the Batista? You know I anted to apply there, but the uniform is a bit much." Truth be told she actually liked the uniform. It took her about a week to find the same uniform online, and it was more of a hassle to get it shipped to the dorm. Something to do with the shipping cost or whatever, but that was then. The dress now sits in her closet with the others.
════════════ ❤❤ Ѵallen ❤❤ ════════════
Company: Milena, Ozaki
OOC: Sorry for the delay

ii-CelestialAbyss

Robotic Caldera

MewMewMocha's Princess

Devoted Muse

12,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Mage 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
User Image

Mᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍCʟᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀ & ᴅɪᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛs
                                                            I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴛʀᴜʟʏIғ ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ ɪs ʀɪɢʜᴛ
                                                            Sᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴡᴏʀᴅ, ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ᴋɪɴɢLᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀssɪᴏɴs ʀɪsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sɪɴɢ

▐▐Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜᴛ?LOLOLI'ʟʟ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ...LOLOLJᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ... LOLOLMᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ...
                                                            ▐▐Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜᴛ?LOLOLI'ʟʟ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ...LOLOLJᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ... LOLOLMᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ...

The woman of green gave a confused look as her coworker started to giggle in a fit. She didn't really think that response was all that proper. Though either way it was a response none the less, at least it wasn't something utterly ridiculous. "If you think that it's a compliment than simply take it as one. It'll be the closest thing you'll receive from me in a while." Or at least, she hoped it to be. She didn't desire to compliment people all too often or else it would look excessive. Though she continued to talk and she listened quietly, hearing more information on Neptunians. They always sounded like a wonder to her but the only one she had ever met was well, lovely Delilah. She knew of the things that the woman spoke of and she was aware of such things. However the order that she was raised to follow was something that felt safe. Besides, people obeying was always a nice touch. "Delilah… Elves live in an order of nobility, they preserve knowledge and live upon order. In their lifetime they must keep things a peace and at times knowledge is valuable for that. While predictability is something that can be, spontaneity is also very favorable. Think of all the dare devils and the adrenaline they live for." The woman tilted her head the other way and placed her fingers along her cheek, musing through her thoughts. A sigh left her mouth as she batted the rest of her thoughts from her brain and gave a slight pouty look. "Oh please Delilah I assure you, even bits and pieces are better than a single shard. At least then I can comprehend some of the mystery that is Delilah Annabelle Garrett."

When the duo reached the coffee shop, the music teacher opened the door for her. In turn she smiled slightly and stepped through the door but not without a response. "Charming, I think you mean older, not prettier." It took a bit for the elf and Neptunian to arrive at the counter. To be fairly honest, it wasn't often that Alvery could really do something like this. She gave an idle look as she skimmed through the options before finally ordering, "A green tea latte is just fine for me please." Assuming that they were going dutch with this she started pulling out her wallet but saw that her coworker paid for the both of them. She bit her lip and pushed the leather wallet back in her coat pocket. 'This woman… Does she always act like this with adult company? Oh boy…' The moment the blue maiden turned to her, she couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. "It's… something surely. The students seem rather excited about the navy muse and her melody. Either way, it's always exciting to see new faces, all the new students to aid in achieving knowledge. If… If only they desired knowledge as much as I do of course." The years were always the same for her, anticipation in the beginning and then it would soon dissipate into disappointment and desire to simply get through the year. She hadn't quite found a student that desired knowledge, she hoped that the modern world would have invested some time into their children but apparently not. In the end the elf simply sighed as she brushed her hair behind her ear and pressed a finger to her lower lip, "I do hope that this year is more interesting than previous years."

—————————————————————
                                                            Location: Coffee Shop
                                                            Company: Delilah
                                                            Feeling: Thoughtful, intrigued
                                                            OoC: --

"Speaking" #00A86B
                                                            "Thinking" #A4C639
                                                            Orgasmic Fantastic

Shy Wolf

User ImageUser Image

Song: Mz. Hyde
Mood: Happy // Excited
With: Jupiter
Where: In the Hallway

When the female walked over to her and agreed for Namiko to draw she couldn't help but smile. "I am honored to be a loud to draw someone very beautiful." They only thing that the Kirsten didn't say was that she could draw other two different ways, naked or dressed. However he favorite, especially for other females in to draw then naked because of how beautiful the female body is. The female body to Namiko is a symbol of strength and beauty, and they way the body curves. As Jupiter grabbed her hand, Namiko just followed as she lead her to the others room. Closing and locking the door with her tail she kept her eyes on the shorter female. "If you don't mind me asking where was your father?" I owning the basic idea of foster care seeing as some of the children she would visit before she moved her where in foster care, only made her wonder what happened to or where Jupiter father was.

When she mentioned about how she could make something for Namiko she smiled "It has been awhile since I had a homemade meal. Thank you." As she mentioned that an angel could heal the scar she just shook her head "Even though the scar took my eye sight, I wouldn't wish for it to be gone because it is a reminder, but I will have to keep that in my head that if I ever hurt myself to find you." Taking a deep draw from the sage in her pipe she held it is before letting it come out of her nose like a dragon. Looking out the windows as they walk to the door she couldn't help but think that a few Sakura trees would look beautiful on campus. However when Jupiter started to swing their arms Namiko just looked back at her before she wrapped her own hand around the others as well. "I am happy that I will get to pass my knowledge on to another individual, and I will be happy even if only one person signs up for my class."

Orgasmic Fantastic
ɱïℓεŋą ąïŗąℓđï

━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━

User Image

Outfit

░░▒▓███►

♫I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt,

"We'll be roomies!" Milena said excitedly, and just hoped the girl was as tidy as she was, which Milena admitted, was hard to do "If I can spice up the uniform a bit, I'd love to apply" it was good to start out somewhere, she thought, if she wanted to start up a coffee shop of her own someday she would have to get experience, and not sharing her talents was ever so cruel. Gosh, she was really craving coffee now. "Ah, well, you should pop over sometime!" Milena offered, she always enjoyed being a hostess, despite how she couldn't cook, since she didn't even know how human food worked, she could never make good food but she did enjoy treating her company with sweets if they ever came over. Baking or cooking something on her own always turned into a disaster, even if she did follow the instructions religiously.

"Wouldn't it be fun if we all worked together at the Cafe?" Milena though aloud, a large smile on her face. Cafe's were usually full of sweets, so Milena would definitely thank her sensitive nose for once, and it would be nice to work with people who she could see herself befriending. Once she was finished babbling, she was painfully reminded about the soreness of her feet. 6 inch heels were so pretty, but damn they hurt without her gel inserts "I'd love to stay for longer, really, but I need to get out of these shoes" Milena admitted sheepishly "I'll talk later. Ciao!" she said, almost running to the room, where she gave a final wave before walking inside and removing her footwear, bring her down from 5'9 to 5'3. She placed her footwear precisely 5cm away from the door and 3cm in front of the wall. Milena wasn't a fan of shrinking when she took off her shoes, she preferred to be tall, she would wear high-heels to bed if she could.

The girl walked to her room, opening the bright pink suitcase and searching for her life saviours. She slipped the gel into her shoes before heading over to the kitchen to brew some coffee. She had even brought her own beans with her from her home. Once she had her cup of coffee in hand, she happily leaned against the counter and took a cautious sip from the hot liquid.

◄███▓▒░░

We never go out of style♪

With: Ozaki, Nave
Translation:

ii-CelestialAbyss

Russ the Gaurdian

Shy Wolf

User ImageUser Image

Song: We Are
Mood: Tired // Content
With: Milena
Where: In their Dorm

Looking at Nave the female just nodded when she said that she had to get ready for school tomorrow, which was understand able. When commenting how she was going to apply to the café, but didn’t because of the uniform Ozaki just eyed her. ‘To be honest she wouldn’t be able to pull it off’ but she didn’t feel like opening that can of worms seeing as work tired her out. “Well then I guess that it is good for both of you that only the hostess has to wear this costume, but I am hoping if I draw out a different outfit I might be able to change the owners mind.” It was nice for what it was worth, but the only dresses that Ozaki really wore was her kimono ones that she drew up herself. Looking over at Milena when she yelled with what seemed to be excitement when Ozaki mentioned that they were going to be roommates. ‘This is going to be interesting.’ Ozaki was not one to get excited over many things, but this girl almost seemed to be the opposite of her. Once again the ******** uniform was brought up again in the conversation. Seeing as Milena mentioned that the girl should stop by she would have to make a mental notes that she wouldn’t be able to walk around in anything. All girls seem to talk about is clothes and how something looks. When it comes a female and how they look in something the only thing that she looked at was the actual female body.

Making a comment about how it would be fun to work together Ozaki just shrugged. “It might be nice, but I wouldn’t say fun.” Soon after that Milena headed back to their dorm, but she had the same idea as Ozaki. “I am going to have to second that idea. It was nice to talk to you.” Bowing slightly the female just turned and headed to dorm four before walking inside. Milena seemed to have disappeared into her room, so Ozaki just locked the main dorm door before she headed to her own. Pulling out her key to her room the female just disappeared into the darkness that she called her room. Having put a scroll over the window in her room the light sneaked through the sides, but did make the room considerably darker. It was defiantly easier on her eyes which just seemed to glow as she leaned against her door. Pulling of the uniform and putting it back up on the hook she just wrapped her body in a towel before she pulled her hair down from the pigtails. If her scalp could scream it would be right now. Ozaki’s hair was heavy because not only was it super long but it was very thick. Grabbing a basket that had a towel over it as well she grabbed the key to her room. Stepping out into the main dorm she just eyed Milena who seemed to be drinking some coffee, but she just locked her door before opening the door to the bathroom that was only one door over.

Stepping into the darkroom she closed her eyes before cutting the light on. The bathroom was nice enough, however she preferred a shower. It looked like she was going to do a Japanese style shower. Pulling off the towel she just hung it up on the hook before she turned on the water to the bathtub so that it could start to warm up. Rubbing her scalp while she waited for stream to come was the tub. She didn’t put the plug down so the water kept just going down the drain. From her basket she pulled off the towel before it showed that there was several jars of dark blood, but then also some body soap, shampoo, and conditioner. Sitting on her knees and using one of the empty jars Ozaki filled it up with water she poured it over herself. Once her hair was wet enough she shampooed, rinsed, shampooed, rinsed, and then used conditioner. Letting the conditioner sit in her hair Ozaki opened on of the jars before she started to rub it over the tattoo, but when you looked closer it was actually carved into her skin. The seal seemed to drink up the blood only leaving a little drops left that she just rinsed off before she scrubbed her body down with the body soap. Washing the conditioner out of her hair the female closed the jar of blood before turning off the water and wrapping her hair in one towel and her body in another, and before she stepped out of the room she placed a new towel over her basket.

Stepping out of the shower steam just seemed to cling to her how hot skin before she walked back into her room. She was not one for many words, but she wasn’t shy either. Drying her hair and body off the female just pulled out a long shirt that was just black, then she put on some boxers that had cute looking slices of toast that had peanut butter and jelly on them. Next she put on some knee high black socks and her slippers seeing as she didn’t plan on going out again till tomorrow morning. However the next thing that she pulled out of her closet was a jar that seemed to have a white fluffy spirit looking thing inside of it. Pulling out the dream she opened her mouth before swallowing it whole. She did prefer to eat dreams that were fresh, but seeing as that she isn’t out patrolling the city for dreams every night she had to extract some dreams. Closing the jar she put it back in the closet before she pulled her hair into a loose braid as she stepped out of her bedroom. Seeing as she would be able to watch to see if the other girls tries to go into her room she didn’t lock it, but it wouldn’t be good for the other girl if she tried to go into Ozaki’s room.

Robotic Caldera

Russ the Gaurdian

Amorous Cleric

16,375 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Novice Healer 150
User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Eva laid spread out in the back of the car, watching the trees whip by as the car drove past them. There was silence in the car, she hadn't spoke to her mother and her father was out on a job. She wasn't angry with her mother for choosing to send her to an all girl school, she was just angry in how it all came to be. There had been rumors at her old school, rumors that were unfounded. She had gone on a few dates with different people, most boys but nothing came of it. She did not want anything to come of it, the most she ever really did was kiss a guy. That spiraled out of control, soon there were rumors about how easy she was to get into bed, how she was secretly doing things with guys around the school even some teachers names were dropped. None of the rumors were true, but she did not help them by getting angry and attacking people when it was brought up. The rumors and her attacking fellow students is what got her mother to pull her out of the school, though she was sure they were going to expel her at some point anyway.

She let out a soft sigh as the car came to a stop, she pulled herself into a sitting position then opened the door and slipped out. Her mother was already taking her suitcases out of the trunk along with her guitar case and violin case. Perhaps she should have chosen to only bring one instrument. This would be a lot to cart off to her room, she turned to her mother expecting some type of scolding. But instead she was pulled into a tight embrace.

"I know you didn't want to come here. I am so sorry things had to happen this way." She said gently looking down at Eva. "Hopefully you'll be happier here and make more friends. Do you need help with your stuff?" she questioned.

Eva shook her head, "No, I think I've got everything under control. "she paused, " I love you mom." She stated as she gathered up her things, holding them a bit awkwardly in her arms.

"I love you too sweetie." She stated softly and pressed a kiss to her daughter's forehead. Whom made a small sound of protest before returning to her vehicle. "Due try to stay out of trouble." she added. She glanced up at the sky and silently prayed it would not rain right now. The warm air didn't speak of rain but the clouds above spoke as if there could be. She rolled her shoulders back then set off headed toward her dorm. She would drop off her stuff then go get some lunch.

She took her time in making her way to the dorms. Passing by many people she did not know, but she would probably come to know in time, at least their names that is. She did not really want to stop and talk to anyone just yet. All she wanted to do was drop off her stuff then get some lunch. Upon arriving at her dorm, she opened the door and slipped inside. She was surprised to see the size of it, it was like a mini apartment. Strike that it was an apartment. She shut the door behind with her foot and took a moment to look about then turned down the hall, pausing to open each door and peer inside. It was then she decided to take the room next to the bathroom. She promptly dropped all of her stuff on to the bed and rubbed her arms, She then opened up one of the suitcases and pulled out a pink stuffed rabbit. "Well Vergil we are here." she muttered, "Time to get something to eat. I am starving." she smiled and held the rabbit close to her chest.

She turned and walked out of her room, closing the door behind her as she did. She paused to open the door to the other rooms letting her roommates know what rooms were still available. Soon she was out of the dorm, not locking the door as she didn't know who had a key yet or not. The last thing she wanted to do was lock herself or her roommates out of their own dorm. Her stomach gave a soft grumble, she placed a free hand against her belly. "Yes yes." She muttered, "We are off to get food hush now." She spoke to her belly as she headed off. Now all she had to do was find the cafeteria.

Luck had smiled upon Eva that day and she somehow managed to find the cafeteria with little to no trouble. She stepped inside and took a moment to take in the cafeteria. This was exactly how she pictured it was going to be. Which was reassuring, this school wasn't a totally different world. She headed over to the line, they had an assortment of food on display. She grabbed a bag of chips, a sandwich and a bottle of soda. Going through the line, she paid for the food before tucking her wallet back into a secret pocket on her skirt. That was one thing she didn't like about girly clothes, most didn't have good enough pockets. She had to have pocket sewed into this skirt. She turned and sat off to find a table, she paused as she caught sight of a woman with snowy hair. She cocked her head to the side, then slowly made her way over toward the table the woman was sitting at.

Soon she was standing in front of the table, the woman wore what looked like a gas mask. "Do you mind if I sit with you?" she asked then without waiting for an answer she set her stuff down and plopped down into the chair across from her. The woman looked to be somewhere in her twenties probably a teacher, but wasn't that a bit young to be a teacher or something? It didn't matter Eva supposed, as long as she knew what she was talking about when she taught who cared? "I am Eva by the way and this is Vergil." She stated shamelessly introducing the pink stuffed rabbit she had set on the table.

EroticBagel

OOC:..sorry for the poor first post.

User Image

↪ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: In front of school > Dorm > Cafeteria
                                                ↪ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: No one as of yet > This strange woman with a mask
                                                ↪ ᴡᴇᴀʀιɴɢ: X

Friendly Friend

5,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

○Janna Marie Jager
○World History Teacher
○Homunculus

Janna looked up from the apple that was now a slightly brown color due to the oxidation. Shrugging her shoulders "Go ahead." She said softly. She didn't smell human, humans always carried a sticky sweet smell around with them despite the amount of blood on their hands. Janna's voice was rough and scratchy. It sounded more robotic then human due to the mask. Her voice was heavily laced with a German accent. "Are you a student?" Janna asked looking over at the girl with pink hair...with a stuffed rabbit? stupid child. Acting like that stuffed rabbit is alive... she thought then removed the mask again taking a bite of the apple, this time the breath of air burned less. It was more of a burn of a Cuban cigar than acid. She replaced the mask and tossed the core into the trash as she snapped the straps of the mask and took a deep breath then glanced over at the child. Maybe conversation was needed for survival, why? Whenever humans were in packs they were slaughtered quickly then the ones alone. It was fun picking off the retreating american's as their bodies were riddled with bullets from her allies guns. It filled her with immense joy and satisfaction.
User Image

OutOfCarnage:Sorry about lack of posts. I didn't want to fill the thread with fluffy filler.
Outfit
Current themesong

Rosalie Ishtar

Amorous Cleric

16,375 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Novice Healer 150
User Image

Eva was half surprised when the woman agreed to her sitting across from her. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, then opened her bag of chips and began to munch on the salty delicious deep fried potatoes. She noted the way her voice sounded it was rough, kind of scratchy and sounded more robotic than human. Though she was sure that mask had something to do with it, she also partly didn't believe this woman was human anyway. But that was just a feeling nothing really solid to go off of. Besides it didn't matter if she was human or not anyway. "That I am." she remarked lightly, smothering the urge to be sarcastic. It took a moment for the accent to sink in, it sounded German though she couldn't be sure. But it was a nice accent and she found herself leaning in a bit more to better hear her.

She watched curiously as the woman removed her mask and continued to eat the apple. Briefly she wondered why the woman wore such a mask, was it a fashion statement or was it a medical condition? Perhaps she would eventually find out the truth, until then she was content to eat her food. "Today will be my first day here, I was transferred here due to some stuff back at my old school." She said with a shrug trying to be as vague as she could about it. No doubt most of the teacher here were already informed about her behavior. If not then that would make things a whole lot easier.

"So what do I call you?" she asked raising a brow while she cracked open her bottle of soda. "I am going to say you are a teacher here..But what do you teach?" she inquired, she was genuinely curious about this. She was beginning to wonder if this was a teacher whose good side she wanted to be on, or if it was someone in which she didn't care if she was on her good side or not. It was best to play on the safe side for now and try to be respectful. She was sure she would find out her answers soon enough. Though she was captivated by her bi-colored eyes and the scar running down the woman's face.

EroticBagel

User Image

↪ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Cafeteria
                                                ↪ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: This strange woman with a mask

Friendly Friend

5,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

○Janna Marie Jager
○World History Teacher
○Homunculus

Janna nodded "I am a teacher, I'm teaching world history...." she said looking down at the water bottle in thought. Why history? It's not like she was awake for most of the nineties....She shook off the thought "My name is Janna. Last names aren't important. What is your name?" she asked raising a brow.

This girl didn't smell fully human. It was more of a spicy cinnomen scent that filled her nose. It smelled like the old bar she used to visit after the war, it was known to be visited by mythic creatures. The owner was a fallen angel and always lit candles giving the building a relaxing atmosphere and covered up the cigarette smoke and the smell of burning coal for the frequent demons that visited. The candle held another use, Janna wasn't the only one that couldn't breath the atmosphere, a lot of demons couldn't. It was that place she could breath freely without this damn mask. The owner actually gave her some...Maybe she had some left?

After a moment a thought she looked over "I can't breath your air. I'm suppose to be the perfect human and I can't even breath properly with this damn mask..." she said then sighed. "So, you mentioned something happened at your old school?" she said, tempting to make conversation. Be nice, she's just a child....conversations are like trades. You give her something and she gives you something in exchange....right?

OutOfCarnage:
Outfit
Current themesong

Rosalie Ishtar

Hilarious Gaian

User Image
════════════ ❤❤ Ƞave ❤❤ ════════════
Milena must be new, or maybe she was genuinely excited to have a roommate. She wanted to agree when Milena and Ozaki mentioned altering the uniform, but she remained silent. After all she didn't work there. " Will do," she said nodding in Milena's direction. She was very enthusiastic for her to visit, but she had a feeling that she would be bored when she did decide to visit.

"I guess that would be cool but, I already got a job. And I'm sorta not looking to get another one." Working two jobs did not sound like a good idea. Not to mention it would cut into her 'alone time,' and she wasn't willing to do that. She furrowed her brow when Ozaki doubted that it would be fun to work together. Shaking her head she pushed the thoughts she was having out.

After saying good bye to Milena and Ozaki she picked up her bag and made her way to her room. Once inside she locked the door and walked into the kitchen. Placing her bags on the counter she sighed. Was she going to run into someone like that every year? At least Milena and Ozaki knew when to stop talking. Not like whats her face from last year. "Sooo who am I rooming with this year?" she asked herself, as she started to look for the slip of paper.

════════════ ❤❤ Ѵallen ❤❤ ════════════
Location: Dorm hallway (Two doors away from her room), her room
Company: Milena, Ozaki, no one
OOC: Sorry for the delay

ii-CelestialAbyss

Robotic Caldera

Amorous Cleric

16,375 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Novice Healer 150
User Image

Eva took a bite from her sandwich as she listened to the woman speak. So this lady, would be teaching World History, well that could be interesting. She was partly interested and partly not at all interested in learning World History. Mostly because it would be learning and she was almost certain it would be delivered in the normal boring way of lectures, handouts and books. Uncapping her soda, she took a long drink from it once more as she continued to listen to the woman whom now had introduced herself as 'Janna' saying that last name were not important caused Eva to raise a brow. "So I am suppose to call you just 'Janna' or perhaps 'Professor Janna' ?" she inquired curiously, "I should know how to address my teachers properly. " she added casually. She paused as the question sunk in, she was asking her name now. But she had already given her name when she sat down. Had the other woman forgotten or was it merely habit to ask it in return. "Eva is my name.. Eva De Lioncourt." she added with a bit of a sigh. "It's quite the mouthful." she poked at her bag of chips.

She was surprised when the woman told her that she couldn't breath their air and that she was suppose to be the perfect human. She raised a brow looking the woman over carefully. "That's interesting." She murmured lightly. This woman was suppose to be the perfect human, yet Eva doubted that she was even human at all. How was that to work out? Before she could even think of questioning the subject further the woman had moved on to a different subject. She made a small sigh, "It's not a very interesting story. It is the usual high school rumor mill." she waved her hand a bit. "Oh she slept with so and so, he is telling the whole school... Oh I heard she was off giving that guy a hand-job in the locker room." she waved her hand, "You come off as flirtly and are not afraid to give out some kisses and everyone thinks you are a slut. Even if you haven't put out like they say." she explained sounding as casual as you please about it. Though irritation leaked in her voice occasionally. "The rumors got out of hand and I ended up getting into a few...altercations." she said the last word slowly. "So my mother pulled me out of that school, I was going to get expelled anyway I am sure, and relocated me here." she added with a wide gesture. "But..really nothing interesting and nothing that hasn't happened as thousand times before to a thousand different people." she shrugged. "But enough about me, what do you mean by you're suppose to be the perfect human?" she questioned curiously.

EroticBagel

User Image

↪ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Cafeteria
                                                ↪ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Janna, World History Teacher

desert dryad's Princess

Aged Noob

User Image

D ᴇ ʟ ι ʟ ᴀ н A ɴ ɴ ᴀ ʙ ᴇ ʟ ʟ ᴇ G ᴀ ʀ ʀ ᴇ ᴛ ᴛ----------------------------------------------------------------------
NEPTUNIAN VIOLINIST----------------------------------------------------------------------
PROFESSOR OF MUSIC----------------------------------------------------------------------
INSATIABLE LOVER----------------------------------------------------------------------

Delilah smirked softly to herself as she listened to the female speak. She really didn't understand how much most of the students actually only took her class to gawk at her. It made her sad but if she didn't use her looks, her class would probably never draw anyone. Very few people seemed interested in music, just as Alvery seemed to think the students lacked interest in Literature. "You should meet the new librarian" she said after the comment about knowledge. "I saw her hauling in quite the book collection the past few days. Plus she owns the bookstore in town. She seems crazy about them. I thought about approaching her but I fear that it may make her faint; the poor woman doesn't seem to be very comfortable around people. I think she lives in her books rather than life itself."

Their drinks being ready, Delilah took hers before she moved to find a seat with the Literature professor, setting her violin carefully on the table beside her. "I bet you would probably be good for her, help her open up" she stated. "I went to her bookstore a couple months ago, hoping to find some sheet music. Instead I found a heart-broken woman worrying she would lose her store. I actually told her about the position in the Library." Delilah smiled and ran her finger along the lid of her coffee. "If you ask her, I'm sure she'll show you her private collection in her room. She said that she's got some copies that are around a century old. Apparently to humans that's something special." Delilah shifted her eyes to the female before her and she started to grin. "I guess time is something special, to those that don't have much of it like humans do. You and I know better, now don't we Alvery?" Lifting her foot, she slid it up the female's leg beneath the table. "If you ever came around, I'd show you the time of your life... Unless you're more into the shy, flustered, clumsy librarians of the world."

FEELINGS :: flirtatious
                                                    COMPANY :: alvery
                                                    HalflingPuppeteer

desert dryad's Princess

Aged Noob

User Image

Ј υ ᴘ ι ᴛ ᴇ ʀ T ᴇ ᴇ ɢ ᴀ ɴ W ʏ ɴ ɴ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HUMAN ANGEL----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LIBRARIAN BOOK STORE OWNER----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHY MASOCHIST----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jupiter grew slightly quiet at the mention of her father. "Oh I expect he's in prison still" she said lightly. "But as far as students go I'm sure there's lots of people interested in art! I really wish I could have gone to school here, the curriculum is amazing! And there's so many other supernaturals around it's much more comfortable than the human-filled public school I went to." Arriving at her room, she slid the key from around her neck off her head then unlocked the door, replacing the necklace before going inside and bringing Namiko in with her. "Please, excuse the mess" she said, blushing as there were stacks of books all around. "I haven't set up the bookshelves in my room yet, so there's a lot of clutter." Letting go of Namiko's hand, she closed and re-locked the door before smiling. "Do you have any dietary restrictions?" she asked sweetly. "I know there's a lot of vegetarians in the world so I want to make sure you're not one before I begin to cook. And after we're done eating, I can pose for you! We'd have to go into my room though, in case one of my roommates decides to come in. I'm not sure when they'll be arriving." She had assumed that she would be posing nude, since she had participated in some art classes as a model before for extra cash. She may have been shy, but there was something exhilarating about posing naked for someone, especially when it was only for one person.

FEELINGS :: excited
                                                    COMPANY :: namiko

ii-CelestialAbyss
                                                    Sorry I have a migraine so it's not very long.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff