Welcome to Gaia! ::

desert dryad's Princess

Aged Noob

User Image

D ᴇ ʟ ι ʟ ᴀ н A ɴ ɴ ᴀ ʙ ᴇ ʟ ʟ ᴇ G ᴀ ʀ ʀ ᴇ ᴛ ᴛ----------------------------------------------------------------------
NEPTUNIAN VIOLINIST----------------------------------------------------------------------
PROFESSOR OF MUSIC----------------------------------------------------------------------
INSATIABLE LOVER----------------------------------------------------------------------

Delilah always enjoyed it when students and professors alike were surprised by her hearing. If she concentrated enough, she could hear a bird flapping its wings miles away. Arching a brow at the accusation, Delilah laughed. "You're talking about the rumors that I have sex with students?" she said coolly, not ashamed. "They started because a student attempted to attack me and I quickly rejected her. She tried to get me fired, but instead got expelled herself." Crossing her arms, she tilted her head. "You really think I could want someone so young? I prefer my lovers to have a bit more... experience." Delilah then moved to sit beside the female beneath the tree, crossing her legs so she wouldn't be showing her stuff to passing students. "You know, I'm pretty surprised someone hasn't attacked you yet. Then again, you do hold more power over them than I do. They actually respect you." Looking at the female with her blue eyes, Delilah smiled gently at the question.

"Yes, I've settled in. I moved everything into my room yesterday so I would have time to try and recruit students to my class. Not a lot of people are really interested in music that much anymore." Playing with the ends of her hair, she twirled the locks and moved her eyes over the sea of students now littering the grounds. "I hope that this year my roommates will be a little easier to deal with. Last year there was a lot of drama I didn't care for." Of course, she had caused it. It wasn't exactly smart to sleep with both your roommates then expect everything to go on smoothly. Most of the time Delilah was a 'hit it and quit it' type of person, meaning she only slept with someone once or twice before going back to a mere friendship between them. Taking in a deep breath, she enjoyed the smell of the air, letting her head fall back as a smile came upon her lips. "It's good you're not my roommate" she purred. She was going to try hard not to have a repeat of last year.

FEELINGS :: playful, flirtatious
                                                    COMPANY :: alvery
                                                    HalflingPuppeteer

User Image
♔Natasha Jane Chamberlain♔
Ⅺ.Ⅻ
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
A smile broke out, on Natasha's face. "You have a brother? So do I!" She laughed excitedly, "I have six all together; Edward, Oliver, Jack, Jacob, Mike and Daniel. I'm the youngest. They were supposed to come with me, to make sure I was fine but..." A bitter look appeared on her face. "Mother wouldn't allow it of course, I probably should of tried harder to persuade her...but it's in the past now." She moodily said, kicking the grass sightly. Looking back up at the girl, Natasha straightened her back. "My name's Natasha Jane Chamberlain, it's a pleasure to meet you." She said formerly. "It seems I've forgotten my manners hm? I didn't even introduce myself to you straight away. I dio apologise." She said sheepishly.

At the girl's mention of her comic book, Natasha blushed, realizing she had it still in her hand. "O-oh this?" She stammered, which was unusual for her. "Oh yes, it's a type of book. A comic book." She shyly smiled, handing it over to her. "It's a silly joke between my Brothers and Father that, that's actually me." She pointed to the red headed spy on the front cover. "Because of the similarities between us yeah? It's silly, but I love it." She smiled again. "We're both called Natasha, have gymnastics and martial art training, can speak different languages, of Russian descent and red heads. That's why I was called Natasha, my brother's convinced my Father to call it me, and he did. When my Mother found out she was furious." Natasha smirked, hand on hip. "It's what pushed me to do martial arts and gymnastics, and to become so good at it." She said confidently. "Can you do anything like that? Gymnastics, play the instrument? You seem like a smart girl."

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

"I am a queen, and I demand to be treated like a queen."

HalflingPuppeteer

desert dryad's Princess

Aged Noob

User Image

Ј υ ᴘ ι ᴛ ᴇ ʀ T ᴇ ᴇ ɢ ᴀ ɴ W ʏ ɴ ɴ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HUMAN ANGEL----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LIBRARIAN BOOK STORE OWNER----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHY MASOCHIST----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jupiter was currently hiding in the bookshelves of the library. Not many students came here on opening day, so it was safer. She was feeling nervous about having so many people around, she was used to the quiet of the bookstore. Taking soft breaths, Jupiter sorted the books on her cart and organized them on the shelves. The last librarian hadn't been very good with putting things where they belonged so the past week that she's worked here she's had to put everything in the right places. As she finished the lower shelves, her eyes went up to the higher ones and she sighed heavily. A short stature of just over five foot, there was no way she could reach them. Mumbling to herself, she stalked across the library and grabbed the wooden step ladder, struggling to drag it across the floor. With a huff, she arrived at the shelves she needed and wiped her brow before climbing up on top of it. Jupiter grabbed the books she was putting up and easily placed them on the shelves, though she had to stand on her toes. This wasn't exactly good for her.

As she stretched to put up the last book, her foot slipped. With a sharp yelp, she flew and managed to grab the top shelf, but then whimpered because she kicked out the ladder from beneath her. A good two feet off the ground, she was sure if she let go she would injure herself. Whimpering, she struggled to hold on and tried to get footing on one of the shelves. "Help!" she cried out in a soft whimper, feeling her eyes tear up. She felt so pathetic, only a girl as clumsy as her could ever get into this type of situation. All her flailing was knocking over more books, which was just giving her more work. "Somebody help me please!" she called out a little louder, feeling her hands slipping.

FEELINGS :: nervous
                                                    COMPANY :: noone

Shy Wolf

User ImageUser Image

Song: Ghost
Mood: Content
With: Jupiter
Where: In the library

Taking a deep draw from the pipe that was held to her lips the female that stood at 5’10” just let the smoke leak from her mouth as she walked down the side walk. Her shoulder length black-blue hair shined in the sunlight as the wind seemed to play with her locks. With her eyes closed the female was still able to walk around without running into anything, and in a straight line. However as she turned the corner the female came face to face with groups of people leaving cars, hugging, and cry as what she took was parents leaving their kids at her new home, Strawberry Crest Academy. Seeing as the female walked all the way here from her forest this was her first time here, and meant she would have little time to set up the room where she would teach from. Barely making any noise as she started to walk to the building of the school the female was wearing a long kimono that dragged behind her with no shoes and a single sakura flower in her hair. Yet that wasn’t the strangest thing about the woman, but it was the fact that she had two fox ears coming from under her hair and nine long but soft fox tails coming from her tail bone. On her tails and visible skin was orange markings that seemed to gracefully run over the curves of her body, but there was also markings that come from her eyes. However from her right eyes there was a large scar that seemed to have caused the woman to become blind in that eye and go through the orange marking. Only seeming to carry one bag and then several scrolls in what seemed to be a carrier on her back that was full with scrolls of varying sizes the woman didn’t stop of talk to anyone.

As she crossed through the doors that lead into the school the female just decided she would try to find the room she would teach in before making her way to the room. Taking another long drag with her eyes closed the female came to a quick stop at the doors that seemed to lead to a large room that was full with books, however it was the voice that was coming from the room that make her stop. Opening the doors with her tails the female picked up her set as the cry for help filled her ears. Quickly making her way where the voice came from the female opened her eyes that were blood red in color with demon type pupils. In a soft and calm voice the female spoke “I won’t let you fall. “ Holding her pipe in her mouth the female carefully grabbed the small female at her waist. With her tails the female picked up the ladder and the books that seemed to her kicked, but the female placed the ladder under the other woman before she placed her on the ladder again. The female then put the books back on the cart as she let go of the small female. “Are you okay, you’re not hurt?”

Orgasmic Fantastic

desert dryad's Princess

Aged Noob

User Image

Ј υ ᴘ ι ᴛ ᴇ ʀ T ᴇ ᴇ ɢ ᴀ ɴ W ʏ ɴ ɴ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HUMAN ANGEL----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LIBRARIAN BOOK STORE OWNER----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHY MASOCHIST----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jupiter was panicking now, feelings her strength leaving her fingers. This was it, she would surely fall and break something... Then suddenly a voice filled her ears. Calming she let the unknown female help her, shakily standing on the ladder once she was placed on it. Slowly stepping down, she stumbled on the last step and fell into the woman, looking up at her with wide eyes. "Thank you!" she said, still grasping at the other's kimono. Taking deep breaths, she hugged the woman and buried her head in her chest. "I was so scared I would break my leg! Then I wouldn't be able to move around and I'd be fired for sure!" Hugging the female tightly it took her a few more moments to calm herself down enough before she let go and stood on her own, standing up straight. Jupiter now had a bright pink blush spanning across her cheeks as she looked up at the taller woman. "Sorry, I'm normally not so clingy to strangers, I swear! I'm just so grateful!" Clearing her throat, she bowed her head to the girl. "I am Jupiter Wynn, the new librarian. Thanks so much for saving my leg!"

Slowly lifting her head, she stared up at the female and smiled happily. "I didn't think anyone would be coming in here today. Did you need help finding a book? Or were you just responding to my pleas?" Jupiter grabbed the books she had knocked off and began to put them back on the shelves, luckily these were the lower ones she didn't need the ladder for. "Are you one of the teachers here? I haven't really met any yet, I mostly try to hide from strangers. I get really nervous and shy and don't know what to say. Except now... since you saved me I'm so thankful I can't seem to shut up." Laughing nervously, she chewed on her lip and looked at the woman. "Is there anything I can do to repay your kindness?"

FEELINGS :: relieved, gracious, nervous
                                                    COMPANY :: namiko

ii-CelestialAbyss

Shy Wolf

User ImageUser Image

Where: In the library

As the woman seemed to step off the ladder she stumbled into the kitsune, but then the female grabbed on to her kimono before hugging her. As the small female looked up and thanked her the female just smiled. Not really sure what to do at first the female just hugged the female back as her tails seemed to just relax around the both of them. When the female took a step back and picked up some of the other books that he had not picked up she just watched as the girl just kept talking. It was easy to tell that the girl was nervous, but it was also probably because adrenaline was pumping through her veins. With a soft smile on her female the female just bowed back to the female who called herself Jupiter. “Don't worry about it. I am just glad that you're not hurt, and will be able to keep your job. My name is Namiko, Namiko Tachibana and you are very welcome. Starting today I am the new painting and drawing teacher.” She was able to answer two of Jupiter’s questions that she had asked. “And I heard you’re pleas so I came to help, but it would be nice if you could show me to were the painting and drawing room is. “ Taking a long drag from her pipe the female just studied the female with her eyes, but not in a lustful way, but more as in an observing and artistic way.

LLetting the smoke out of her mouth she made sure that she wasn’t blowing it into the other females face as she talked. Namiko’s ears were alert at the top of her head, but she tried to keep her tails relaxed and closer to her body seeing as if she wasn’t careful she might knock some books over. “And if you don’t mind me asking, but why do you try to hide from strangers?” She wasn’t one to go and find someone to talk to, but she also wasn’t one to hide from people either. When she first was getting used to being a human she would shy away from people, but it was more of a defense mechanism seeing as humans were always trying to hunt down any muti-tailed foxes.

Orgasmic Fantastic

desert dryad's Princess

Aged Noob

User Image

Jupiter finished putting the books away when she heard the female's request, nodding. "Of course I can show you!" she said happily. She had been inside the school multiple times before she joined the staff, having to deliver books to various teachers or students. Hearing the question, Jupiter found herself blushing again. "I just don't do well around people" she admitted, guiding the female out of the library and back into the hall. "Truth is a lot of people tend to use me, then throw me away... And I'm tired of being thrown away." Walking down the hall, Jupiter bit her lip a put her hands behind her back, pulling at her fingers as she walked. "My girlfriend just broke up with me..." she admitted. "So I had to find a new place to live and quick, I can't afford the apartment and working here means I get a room." Sighing, Jupiter began to pout. "She said she never loved me, just liked the way... I mean... well, personal things..."

Her face turned a dark shade of pink as she almost let her secret slip to a stranger. "Anyway, she told me she cheated on me a lot and found someone she likes better and she wanted her to move in, so I had to leave." Shrugging, Jupiter looked up at Namiko. "Is teaching fun? I thought about being a teacher for a second, until I realized I can't go up in front of a group and talk without mini-vomiting. That would be no fun." Jupiter laughed lightly, trying to force herself to relax. Arriving at the door, Jupiter stood beside it and looked up at the woman. "Here we are, the art room! Do you have things somewhere you need to carry in? I can help! I mean, with things that are close to the ground. I can't put things on high shelves obviously..." Jupiter laughed lightly at her words, smiling up at the female as she started to relax more around her.

FEELINGS :: anxious, scared, sad

ii-CelestialAbyss

Shy Wolf

User ImageUser Image

Where: In the Art Room

When Jupiter finished putting the books away she seemed to happily accept her request to lead Namiko to the art room. Slightly bowing she followed the female out of the library before walking next to her down the hall. “I know the feeling, well about not doing well around people. When I first was able to turn into a human I would sly away from other beings that weren’t animals. But as far as I know I haven’t been used so I don’t know what that is like.” Namiko closed her eyes as they walked but her Clairvoyance still let her walk next to Jupiter like she was when walking down the sidewalk. “I am also sorry to hear that you had to leave because your girlfriend wanted a new mate. What is it like to have a girlfriend though? I have never had a mate, so I am not sure what it is like.” While Namiko knew many things from herbs to cleanse a room to how to draw a picture so beautiful it could make anyone cry, she didn’t have any knowledge or experience with love, or relationships. However it seemed like it was a subject that Jupiter didn’t want to talk much more about seeing as she changed the subject.

Opening her eyes back up Namiko just looked at the girl as she smiled. “Teaching art is always a fun time for me, but I don’t know how it will work out with a big group if many sigh up for this class.” Looking at the door as Jupiter stated that they were at the room she just smiled before opening the door and holding it open for the small female. “I don’t have anything to carry in, but if you would like to help me place some herbs around the room to cleanse the room, I would be much appreciative.” It was nice to have some help, but also someone she would hope she could call a friend in this new place. Her feet made a soft padding sound as she exploring the room waiting for Jupiter’s answer.

Orgasmic Fantastic

MewMewMocha's Princess

Devoted Muse

12,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Mage 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
User Image

W I S T E R I A && W A L T Z
                                                                      babywhydontyouscreammynameatthetopofyourlungs
                                                                      I'ᴍ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ
                                                                      Lɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ғᴏᴏʟ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʟᴜɴɢs . . .
                                                                      Sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs I ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ I'ᴍ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
                                                                      Bᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ . . . Nᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ . . .

"Brothers, multiple." The more the redhead spoke to the girl of purple, the more it surprised her. She raised an eyebrow at her and tilted her head slightly. Apparently she wasn't the only one with multiple siblings of this amount. The girl simply nodded and decided to not say anymore about them than she really needed to. "I'm sorry, that's rather unfortunate… My brothers and grandfather stayed behind because it was simpler for me to come on my own." If anything, the girl could see the bitterness the stranger had for her own mother. She was aware that things happened but it was never really present before her. '…People are really complicated,' she thought simply. The long she was in the outside world, the more she learned and the more she found out that her little village was fairly fairytale like. The teen stiffened slightly with this knowledge and she felt lucky, she felt lucky that she didn't hold any sort of bitterness towards her own kin. With her hands feeling a little clammy, she gripped them into a tight fist and stared past the girl's shoulder. 'You are a lucky girl Wisteria…' The brooding mood was canceled out when the stranger had finally introduced herself.

"Natasha… Apologies, I did the same thing as well. Wisteria Waltz, pleasure." It was straight forward and easy to roll off the tongue, or at least she thought so. With her introduction said, she curtsied with ease in her heels and even tipped her hat. The moment she stood straight, her question about the… the thin book was answer. "A… comic book?" Ever so cautious, Wisteria held the flimsy piece of material in her hands and flipped through each page. Her eyes widened slightly at the artwork and breezed through the story as to not keep it away from its owner too long. As the Nachtkrapp flipped through, she listened to the apparent part Russian. She gave quite a bit of her background as she spoke of similarities between the protagonist of the story with herself. It was very interesting, and almost scary in a sense how similar they were. "Your brother… He's quite something to do that. It's charming to say the least," though she immediately ceased talking when more information was asked of her. The girl of purple looked to the side in thought and her violet hues glazed back to the fiery redhead, "Gymnastics I suppose, I play the flute and the harp. I know how to use a shot gun and how to cook for about twelve people. You kind of need to know how to hunt and cook where I live." Her gloved hands held out the seemingly valued comic book and gave a thoughtful look. "I didn't choose to leave home however. Excessive education was taught by outsiders that wanted peace."

Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇᴄʜᴏ, ᴇᴄʜᴏ Is ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ, sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ Is ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ
                                                                      Cᴀᴜsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇᴄʜᴏ, ᴇᴄʜᴏ Is ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ, sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ Is ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ

babywhydontyouscreammynameatthetopofyourlungscuzimmafrickyousoraw
                                                                      Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Outside
                                                                      Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Natasha
                                                                      Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Hesitant, curious
                                                                      OOC: --
                                                                      Romantic Communist

MewMewMocha's Princess

Devoted Muse

12,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Mage 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
User Image

Mᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍCʟᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀ & ᴅɪᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛs
                                                            I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴛʀᴜʟʏIғ ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ ɪs ʀɪɢʜᴛ
                                                            Sᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴡᴏʀᴅ, ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ᴋɪɴɢLᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀssɪᴏɴs ʀɪsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sɪɴɢ

▐▐Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜᴛ?LOLOLI'ʟʟ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ...LOLOLJᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ... LOLOLMᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ...
                                                            ▐▐Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜᴛ?LOLOLI'ʟʟ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ...LOLOLJᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ... LOLOLMᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ...

A sigh left the elf's rosy lips as the Neptunian spoke aloud of her suspicions. The woman brushed her forest green hair behind her ear as she spoke, "You and I both know that those rumors are simply that, rumors. If anything they are a constant hassle." She liked hearing an excuse for those rumors, whether they were true or not she wouldn't find out for however long she lived. She could hunt down the supposed student and receive her side, but who would know if she was letting lies spill from her lips. That's what was interesting about reality, all the options, all the doubts, all the endings, yet what was going to happen for the reality she lived in? Alvery watched the woman cross her arm and in reply she scoffed, "If you really wanted to lay with a person so young you wouldn't have chosen a profession in the education field. Besides, experience is always welcome. Though I have heard that teaching in that field is also interesting." In the back of her mind however, she knew that there was no possibility for her to lay with these students. The elf liked connections, she liked it a lot more than what humans called "one night stands". 'Besides,' her thought began. 'laying with teenage humans is almost like laying with babies. Their hormones are raging and while the female sex matures at a quicker rate than the male populace, I'd rather have it as long as I could.' Her thought left a bitter taste in her mouth. The longevity of an elf is terrible, they weren't immortals but they certainly live a long… long time. However her coworker snapped her out of her thoughts to which her emerald eyes rose up to her sapphire ones. Her mouth was moving and… oh right, respect.

You know, I'm pretty surprised someone hasn't attacked you yet. Then again, you do hold more power over them than I do. They actually respect you." Such kind words, they made her chuckle a bit. The literature teacher pressed her book onto her lap as she crossed her legs as her coworker had. Though the news that she had settled in was nice, and it was smart also. The elf never took the time in recruiting students for her classes, she never really felt the need to. People tend to flock on their own because it was a need subject, essays and analyzation of texts, it was needed. Music however…

"Such a shame, really. Music tells so much and then there's the music these teens listen to on the radio. Some of it is rather preposterous… The music from my home, it told of stories of old and it moved people… Goodness I sound old." The woman chuckled once more and she leaned forward to support her head on her intertwined fingers. She looked forward and she tilted her head towards the blue haired maiden with a smile, "Is that so? I hope my roommates are tolerable this year, so far I've been lucky." They were quiet so far, though there were times where she had some dramatic figures in her life. Luckily she was able to… persuade them into becoming tolerable for her. Though the most peculiar comment slipped through the maiden's lips. In reply Alvery said, "I'd have to agree Miss Garrett." In all honesty, she didn't want to be roommates for the sole fact with a woman like her meant drama that she couldn't handle calmly. Calamity would be a foot if she couldn't handle drama.

—————————————————————
                                                            Company: Delilah
                                                            Feeling: Intrigued
                                                            OoC: --

"Speaking" #00A86B
                                                            "Thinking" #A4C639
                                                            Orgasmic Fantastic

desert dryad's Princess

Aged Noob

User Image

Jupiter smiled. "I'll help any way I can!" she said. Entering the room with the woman, she waited for instructions on where to place the herbs. As she got them, she helped to place the plants everywhere. Since she had been raised on earth, she didn't really understand these types of customs. Still, Jupiter did her best to respect the woman's wishes. She found there were many different types of people in this world and each of them had their own unique beliefs. Jupiter, for example, knew her mother had been an angel. Where she went after she was born, she had no clue. So she was raised as a normal human instead, giving her no clue to the traditions angels usually follow. Finishing up with the herbs, Jupiter returned to the woman and smiled warmly. "Okay, now what?" she asked kindly, tilting her head.

FEELINGS :: relaxed, happy

ii-CelestialAbyss
                                                    Sorry, I've got a little writer's block and have no clue what to do.

desert dryad's Princess

Aged Noob

User Image

D ᴇ ʟ ι ʟ ᴀ н A ɴ ɴ ᴀ ʙ ᴇ ʟ ʟ ᴇ G ᴀ ʀ ʀ ᴇ ᴛ ᴛ----------------------------------------------------------------------
NEPTUNIAN VIOLINIST----------------------------------------------------------------------
PROFESSOR OF MUSIC----------------------------------------------------------------------
INSATIABLE LOVER----------------------------------------------------------------------

Delilah turned her eyes to the female as she talked about music, feeling a smile come to her lips. "I feel the same way" she admitted softly. Hearing the bit about not being her roommate had her laughing and shaking her head. "Still no trust in you I see" she stated. Delilah then leaned into the female, grabbing her by the back of her neck and kissing her hard. She demonstrated control with her lips, an unrelenting passion held inside her for the female sex. After a moment she pulled away and grinned. "I really love your thoughts on music, Alvery" she whispered. Then Delilah stood up, smoothing her skirt out before bringing her violin back to her chin. Delilah began to play once more, closing her eyes. She played a tune from her home world, something older than she was. It was full of longing, desire, and just a hint of love. Delilah felt all of it as she played. That was the effect of her home world's music, hearing it meant feeling it. It was the violin that had students flocking into her classroom, not her own self. Delilah understood she wasn't desired for who she was, but rather what she was. On her home planet she had merely average looks. On Earth, apparently she was captivating.

FEELINGS :: flattered
                                                    HalflingPuppeteer
                                                    I apologize for the writer's block, I hope I can think of something better next time!

MewMewMocha's Princess

Devoted Muse

12,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Mage 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
User Image

Mᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍCʟᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴏʀ & ᴅɪᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛs
                                                            I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴛʀᴜʟʏIғ ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ ɪs ʀɪɢʜᴛ
                                                            Sᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴡᴏʀᴅ, ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ᴋɪɴɢLᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀssɪᴏɴs ʀɪsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sɪɴɢ

"I only mildly trust you Delilah, I thought you would have realized by now," the elf said with a raise of her eyebrow. She really did think that her coworker realized that she felt that way about the Neptunian. With the way she acted around the blue haired maiden, she thought that it was actually rather obvious if anything. However before the elf could add another comment, something had happened in that small moment. Delilah had done something bold, something that invaded Alvery’s space. She was stunned in the moment, ’A… A kiss.’ Her eyes grew lidded for a moment and she didn’t quite push away because she felt no need to do something like that. The elf was slowly falling into the feel of the moment and the second she realized her mistake, she had snapped back and the female had pulled away from her. Her eyes however, were narrowed now and locked onto the music teacher that stood before her. She had said something but she didn’t really catch it, her mind was still a buzz in the moment. There was an idle look on her face but behind it was a seething agitated feeling. There was only one thing that she knew, connections, and this wasn’t something that she knew. The elf’s emotions slowly shut down to let her breathe, there was a slight buzz, a shock. She didn’t desire anything but connection and it felt like the Neptunian wasn’t up for that path.

So the literature teacher finally let go of her long held breath and brushed her thumb across her own rosy lips. She had never been kissed directly by a woman, it was mostly seduction and baiting. Men, that was another story. They pounced and she didn’t hesitate to send them away for medical help. This was Delilah, a coworker she had known for some time now. A sigh left her lips as she ran her fingers through her forest green hair. ’You always make things complicated Delilah.’ However the music that was emitted from the violin gave her a nostalgic feeling. It reminded her of home and how the music was played, it made the listener feel. The elf felt bits of longing and desire, but there was something she couldn’t quite place. She only knew how to play the harp and that was stowed away in her room. It almost made the figure of green sad that she couldn’t play along to the melody. Instead, she stood and sang the notes carefully. She hadn’t sung in years and her voice didn’t sound quite like she had in previous years but it was close enough to match the notes. Alvery didn’t sing that long however, the moment she closed her mouth, she placed her fingers on her neck. ”You said my voice was beautiful, I thought perhaps to use it.”

—————————————————————
                                                            Company: Delilah
                                                            Feeling: Stunned, baffled
                                                            OoC: It's okay hun c:

"Speaking" #00A86B
                                                            "Thinking" #A4C639
                                                            Orgasmic Fantastic

desert dryad's Princess

Aged Noob

User Image

Delilah slowly opened her eyes as she heard a voice she didn't recognize. Seeing it was Alvery, she almost stopped playing entirely. Her singing voice was amazing, truly something special. Delilah's navy eyes watched Alvery as she sang, playing along. When she concluded her verses, Delilah slowly ended the song with a long, softening note. Then she held her violin by her side once more. "That... was beautiful..." she said in a soft whisper. She hadn't expected Alvery to sing like that, especially with her. It stirred something inside her, something deep she couldn't quite place. In truth after the kiss she had expected the Literature professor to leave. For a few seconds she merely stared at her, too stunned for anymore words. Then she heard clapping and looked to see a small group of girls had been watchign their performance. "Woo! Way to go Ms. Quincy!" one of them cheered. "Miss Garrett you're amazing!" another added. This made Delilah blush and look at the ground. "Thank you girls, please, keep moving along! You must get everything in your dorms set before tomorrow."

Some of them made sounds of disappointment but they all eventually left. "Can I.. buy you a cup of coffee?" she asked lightly, turning her blue eyes to the elf once more. "It would be nice, to have a deeper conversation. Maybe we could end up becoming friends." Because of her escapades, Delilah rarely had friends. It might be a nice change, though she did wish to still sleep with Alvery she would hold off. Perhaps having a friend may have a deeper meaning than having so many lovers you lose count. Delilah smiled gently and started to walk, looking back at Alvery with soft eyes. She then looked in front of her once more, taking in the sights. "Alvery, tell me.. what is it about me specifically that you don't like?"

FEELINGS :: awestruck, captivated
                                                    LOCATION :: walking to the coffee shop
                                                    HalflingPuppeteer

Shy Wolf

User ImageUser Image

Where: In the Art Room

Once Jupiter agreed to help Namiko smiled before putting her bag down on the table and pulled out several different types of herbs as well as a smudge stick, a candle, and a large feather. Handing the female first some Angelica the Kitsune spoke “This is Angelica, and it is used it to protect your home, or in this case my classroom, from evil spirits. Sprinkle it in the four corners of the room to create a protective shield.” Next she handed Jupiter some Burdock. “This herb is one of my favorites. It is Burdock which is used in protection incenses and for healing, especially the feet. You can carry as a protection sachet or, but we are going to burn it for purification of this room. Rinse with a root decoration for ridding oneself of a gloomy feeling about yourself or others.” The next herb that she pulled out already seemed to be dried out. “This is Mullein, a heavy hitter in the herb world. It’s a super-powerful protective herb, and we are going to burn this one as well.” Finally was a small bag and several small bowls “This is Cacao, but most known as Cocoa. This we are just going to place in some bowls around the room, to calm restless spirits.” Turning away from the female she opened the new candle before watching as Jupiter returned to her. “Now I am going to smudge myself, you, and this room to finish cleansing it. Don’t worry I won’t let anything bad happen.” With a soft smile she snapped her fingers as a small blue flame ignited its self on the end of her finger before she lite the candle.

“This is an ancient and sacred ceremony, so it is best to do it with full awareness and in a slow, mindful manner. Close your eyes and focus your energy.” Watching the female she waited for her to close her eyes before Namiko closed her eyes, and her tails just seemed to move gently around both her and Jupiter. Holding her hands out she started to speak in a powerful but gentle voice. “To all who have stood true for the good in their communities. To all who have held strong against overwhelming opposition. To all who have remain vigilant outside the fire’s warmth. I give great thanks and pray for your guidance on this guardian path. Grant my senses clarity that I might see the peaceful way though dangerous times. Hear the cries of those in need and smell woodsmoke before the fire catches. Lead my feet to the places where I might do the greatest good. Thank you Sentinels for all you have given. Thank you for standing beside me, behind me, and before me. The circle complete as I step in the place. Here. Now. Standing.” Opening her eyes she lite the tip of her smudge stick, which contained sage, cedar, sweetgrass and lavender, with the candle’s fire. Then Namiko gently waved the stick in the air till the tip began to smolder.

Turning to the female she crouched as her started with the soles of Jupiter’s feet, waving the smoke with the feather in slow motions. The smoke caress and dance over her exposed skin, as Namiko went up both sides of her legs, torso, arms and finishing by smudging the space above her head. Next the Kitsune did that to herself as she took in deep calm breathes. Slowly she started clockwise around the room, and gently wave the smoke into the air. She seemed to spend a bit more time smudging the room corners, and she also opened the closet doors and carefully smudged the inside. Having smudged all areas of the room, she came back to where Jupiter was standing and gently extinguish the smudge stick. Packing up her smudge stick, as well as the feather, she also put out the candle and placed all of it inside her bag. “I am very happy that you helped me with this process. I don’t have any more to do for the room, but I would like to keep talking to you. Well that is unless you need to get back to the library.”

Orgasmic Fantastic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces