Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Giver

Sin followed him and looked around.
Alex leads them into a village and walks into a building sitting down by table the girl sits next to him. he signals them to sit down so Alex does
Soul smiled, passing Selena to Angel. "Looks like she's either hungry, or wants your attention, Love."

Angelic Giver

Sin looked at the girl, curious as to who she was and then looked at Alex.

Angel sat down and started to feed Selena. She looked at Soul. Has she eaten much while I was gone?
"um so you must know why im here right" Alex asked him "i do and there isny must i can do for you but give you this" his dad said tossing a callor him "what will this thing do" Alex asked. "well its going to surpress your wolf side so you wont go berserk unless you want to" he said
Soul chuckled a little bit. "Love, no one ended up eating well when you were gone."

Angelic Giver

Sin looked at the collar and sighed then looked at his phone seeing he had 3 messages on his phone from Kyle. He frowned.

Angel sighed and said something to herself in latin. Selena stopped eating and giggled at what Angel said. Angel looked at her and shook her head. I didn't think you would understand me..... Don't listen to mommy. She doesn't say nice things. Selena smiled and started eating again.
Soul smiled and went o Angel's side, kissing her head gently. "Its only becasue we worried about you. Just you wash, though. We'll all be back to normal in no time, my sweet angel."

Angelic Giver

Angel looked at him. There is no such thing as normal when it come to us. But we can try to get as close to normal as possible. Oww Selena.... She said looking at her. Selena had bitten through her skin. Milk is one thing but my blood is off limits.... Selena looked Angel and she started back.
Soul smiled, picking Selena up. "Blood is off limits...from Angel. Now your old man here is a diffrent story." he said smiling. "If you want blood, just come to dad. Ok, my sweet little vampire?"
Alex looks at Sin "you can go take care of that. i can handle this" he said to him

Angelic Giver

Selena started pouting. Angel frowned. Oh stop pouting. You're so spoiled. Selena sighed and laid her head on Soul. Angel fixed her shirt and stood up. She went to the living room and found Grace asleep on the couch. She picked her up and took her to her room and lays her down in her bed.

Sin looked at him. Okay.... There might be a new person when you get back. He said and disappeared. He appeared at the house and looked around at the mess. Kyle came in the room. Your little person did this. He's in your room right now. What happened? Kyle shrugged.
Soul smiled, watching Angel. "I have a feelin thisll be a late night. Selena is wide awake like her usual self.
After they had talked for awhile Alex walks out the house with the girl leaving with her

Angelic Giver

Angel sighed then smiled suddenly looking at Soul. Would it be wrong of me as a parent to put her under a sleeping spell?

Sin went to his room and opened his door to find Jack crying on his bed. Sin paused for a second then stepped fully into the room and shut the door. What's going on? Jack sighed and explained what happened between him and Angel. And the other ways it could've happened..... It just.... It wasn't fair. We ended up dying, my brothers, sister and I in one of them. In another, the darkness consumed my mom and she killed us all because she irrationally blamed us. And then the other one..... Jack paused and turned pale as the memory of the different solution played behind his eyes. He closed them and shivered. It was awful and I didn't want it to be true because then that meant my mom was right and that she now hates me forever. Sin shook his head. Wow. That temper of yours is gonna get you killed. Your mom risked her life to save all of yours and to make sure you still had a mother. During that whole process, the shadows could've consumed her as a whole and drug her to hell. A lot could've went wrong. I know you of all missed her, so what you did was inexcusable. I get why you did it but you were way way off the mark in terms of being right. So now, you have to stay here for three days. This should be interesting. We have a guest, don't kill him. Oh, and you can sleep in the room across the hall from mine so I can keep an eye on you. Go put your stuff in there while I go check on my sister. Sin said as he left the room heading for Layla's. Jack went to his room and put his stuff on his bed and sighed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff