Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Giver

Layla took a shower and got ready for bed. Kyle showed up in her doorway. Going to bed? Layla sat on her bed and nodded. It's been a long week and I finally have a break from grace. I love her and all but she is a handful at times and I know she really missed her brothers and parents. Goodnight Ky. She said getting under her blanket. Goodnight Layla. He said turning off her light and shutting her door.
As Alex layed in bed he tosses and turns having a nightmare

Angelic Giver

Kyle entered Alex's room and woke him up. Alex. Are you okay?
Alex eyes shoots open his eyes were red he jumps out the bed away from Kyle growling, his hair turns white.

Angelic Giver

Kyle took a step back. Sin! I need your help. We have a problem. Sin appeared. What did you do? Kyle threw his hands up. All I did was wake him up. I was sensing he was having a nightmare.
Alex eyes darts around the room and spots the window he runs towards jumping through it cutting his self as he did. Alex runs off into the woods.

Angelic Giver

Sin watched and followed alex to see where he was going.
Alex didnt seem at all like his self, he seem more like a beast. a net was tossed onto Alex trapping him. He struggles to get free growling and roaring. a man comes out from the trees "haha i finally got the little bugger" he said looking at Alex.

Angelic Giver

Sin used his powers to make the man freeze. Who are you and what do you want with him?
"who are you demanding me to give you my name. this is my catch "i've been tracking him for days now" he said

Angelic Giver

Sin smiled. Oh really. Why are you tracking him?
"i hunt wolves it my job. and this kid is the most interesting one i been hunting. now if were done here free me and i'll be on my way with my catch" he said

Angelic Giver

Sin snaps his fingers and makes the net disappear off of Alex. I don't think so...
"damn you" the hunter said before Alex jumped on his biting into his neck

Angelic Giver

Sin separated Alex from the hunter. Alex, stop. And don't think about attacking me, I am trying to help you not harm you and if you bite or scratch me you won't live.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff