4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
(Dude you're totally bumping all the time.)
Jenna walks back to the academy when she finishes the marathon. "Well, fourth place isn't too bad when you're against a hundred other people. Though my dad would say' First is the only position to be.' " She said wiping her head with a towel. Her pony tail was now sagging. She saw the principle coming towards her. She stood straight and tall and saluted him "I have completed the marathon sir." She said not realizing that she was still holding the towel in her right hand.
He stood Tall in his attention stance with his hand saluting the Captain with whole heart and glory. "I have finished the marathon, SIR!" Everyone else comes in all sweaty and tired as Psy stands with barely any beads of sweat dripping and his breathing at normal. "My captain... is there anything else you wish for me to do on this training, SIR?"

sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
stressed stressed stressed

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Deftones_King
He stood Tall in his attention stance with his hand saluting the Captain with whole heart and glory. "I have finished the marathon, SIR!" Everyone else comes in all sweaty and tired as Psy stands with barely any beads of sweat dripping and his breathing at normal. "My captain... is there anything else you wish for me to do on this training, SIR?"

"....Yes.. just take a break.. in 1200 hours we'll be doing the next course which is Starfleet Protocol.

Starfleet Protocol: Regulations, Ethics, Morality, Prime Directive

I want all of you study the Regulations, Ethics, Morality, and also the most important law that we abide from, the Prime Directive, here are the tabs for you to read and finish by in three weeks, you MUST memorize these so I don't have to give out every reading assigment.. So till then, dismissed cadets. And as an added note, expect this one to be more of a headache, trust me, it is a headache to read every single article and every single word and memorizing it..." said Captain Mariko

Prime Directive

((Heheh sorry that I took so long to respond, I had to babysit my grandmother, and I'll probably not gonna be on tomorrow either so start rping and also if someone does come in.. let them know that they can start rping at any time))
Mariko_Oshina
Deftones_King

"....Yes.. just take a break.. in 1200 hours we'll be doing the next course which is Starfleet Protocol.

Starfleet Protocol: Regulations, Ethics, Morality, Prime Directive

I want all of you study the Regulations, Ethics, Morality, and also the most important law that we abide from, the Prime Directive, here are the tabs for you to read and finish by in three weeks, you MUST memorize these so I don't have to give out every reading assigment.. So till then, dismissed cadets. And as an added note, expect this one to be more of a headache, trust me, it is a headache to read every single article and every single word and memorizing it..." said Captain Mariko

Prime Directive

((Heheh sorry that I took so long to respond, I had to babysit my grandmother, and I'll probably not gonna be on tomorrow either so start rping and also if someone does come in.. let them know that they can start rping at any time))

"SIR!!"

(that sucks... and i wanted to talk about the starfleet thingy's LOL... oh well c-ya'z tomorrow)
Shintaro begins to walk off in some search of food. and yet all of his food is walking around, but he must maintain his behavior. "Hmm... wheer can i get some blood?" e keeps on walking and soon he reaches a blood bank. and walks in. "Umm... i know that this is sort of wierd to ask but can i have some O positive blood please... oh and make that 5 bags." The front desk nurse looks at him wierdly and soon gets the security guard. "can you please take this young man out of heer please." Soon he's outside sitting on the steps. "Great... now what am i going to do?"
She saw the guy she was racing against sitting on the steps. She walked up to him with her towel thrown over her shoulder. "Hey." She sitting next to him.

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
*sitting on his desk in Starfleet Headquarters*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items